Ghost Whisperer (Teen Wolf)

Por _world_of_fandoms_

Anita Lockett was sent to Eichen House at a young age after claiming seeing her older sisters corpse along wi... Más

~Faceclaims~
Prologue
Chapter 1: Beacon Hills High
Chapter 2: Derek
Chapter 3: The Past Still Haunts Me
Chapter 4: Just Lab Things
Chapter 5: Putting Pieces Together
Chapter 6: Giant Gecko
Chapter 7: Thank You
Chapter 8: Simon
Chapter 9: Don't Drink the Kool-Aid
Chapter 11: Hospital Blues
Chapter 12: It's a Date
Chapter 13: Growth
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Likes & Dislikes
Chapter 16: In the Summertime
Chapter 17: Forgivness
Chapter 18: Camping
Chapter 19: Keep it a Secret
Chapter 20: No Surprises
Chapter 21: Never Felt so Low
Chapter 22: Linger
Chapter 23: I Will Rescue You
Chapter 24: Tomorrow
Chapter 25: Hotel California
Chapter 26: Black Friday
Chapter 27: Stars Will Fall
Chapter 28: Medicine
Chapter 29: Power
Chapter 30: Your Fault
Chapter 31: Someone to Stay
Chapter 32: In Cold Light

Chapter 10: Crimson

5.3K 175 12
Por _world_of_fandoms_

"Seeing how sad and lost the ghosts were always pained me. So, in my final moments...I didn't want to die. I didn't want to be like them. I didn't want to be a lost soul".

"So this kid is the real killer?" Sheriff Stilinski asked looking down at the yearbook.

"Yeah". Stiles nodded.

"No". Stilinski shook his head.

"Yes!" Stiles fought.

"No".

"Oh, my god". Anita mumbled, placing her head in her hands from where she sat on the ground against Stiles bed.

"Dad, come on." Stiles quickly got out of his desk chair.

"Everybody knows the police look for ways to connect the victims in a murder, okay? So all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common". Stiles explained like it was easy.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class".

"Alright. Okay, right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

"No. You know what? They didn't drop the charges. But that doesn't prove anything".

Stiles almost exploded but his dad looked over to Scott.

"Scott, do you believe this?"

"That's really hard to explain how we know this but you gotta trust us. We know it's Matt". Scott told Stilinski honestly.

Stilinski sighed before he looked down to where Anita was.

"Anita, was it?" He asked and she nodded. "Do you?" He asked her.

"As much as I'm not a fan of your son, he's right". She nodded.

"Thank you". Stiles gestured down to her.

Stiles went on another rant again.

"Alright. Fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, But give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and it's coach dead?" Stilinski asked.

"Isn't obvious?" Stiles held his arms out. "Our swim team sucks".

Anita threw her head back and snorted.

"They haven't won in like six years but I mean, some on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"We need to look at the evidence". Scott answered Stilinski

"Yeah. That would be in the station, where I no longer work". Stilinski said.

"Trust me. They'll let you in". Stiles tried to convince his dad.

"Trust you?" Stilinski pointed to his son.

"Trust-trust Scott?" Stiles pointed to Scott who was behind him.

"Scott, I trust". Stilinski said truthfully.

~~~

"Oh, hold on, stop!" Scott told Stilinski as they were looking at the screen with the video on it.

"Did you see that? Scroll back".

"That's him. That's Matt!" Stiles pointed at the screen.

"All I see is a back of someone's head".

Anita couldn't help but nod in agreement at Stilinski's comment.

"Matt's head, yeah. I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium. It's weird". Stiles explained.

"Are you crazy?" Stilinski asked his son.

"All right. Fine look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles questioned and Anita gave him an 'are you serious look?'

"Millions, literally".

"Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras?" Scott asked.

"See, there he is again". Stiles said.

"You mean there's the back of his head again".

"I'm going to get a headache". Anita rubbed her temples while leaning back in a chair.

"He's talking to someone"

"He's talking to my mom". Scott confirmed.

Anita swayed back in the rolling chair as Scott was on the phone with his mom. Listening once a while but was whispering to Simon who stood next to her.

"You can go. This is going to take all night". Anita told him. She didn't want him to be stuck with Stiles.

"I'll be gone for a bit. I want to see how my niece is doing". Simon smiled to her before flashing off.

"Fours enough for a warrant".

Got him.

"Scott, call you mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official I.d, I can get a search warrant". Stilinski told Scott.

"Stiles, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here".

"On it". Stiles was quick to leave.

"Anita, help me with these documents".

Anita got out of her chair and grabbed some of the documents as she looked through them that had anything with enough information to convince Matt for the crime.

"How about this one?" Anita asked Stilinski as he looked at it.

"Yeah. This one as well". Stilinski printed another one before handing it to her.

"She's on her way here". Scott told them.

"Sheriff?"

They all looked to see Matt with a gun to Stiles back, pushing him towards the three.

"Matt? It's Matt, right?" Stilinski asked.

Anita swallowed a lump in her throat as she looked from Matt to the gun in his hand.

"Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you here's a solution that doesn't involve a gun". Stilinski tried to reason with him.

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are". Matt looked at him.

"I know you don't want to hurt people".

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list". Matt gestured to them all.

"But. I could be persuaded and one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing".

Anita looked to Scott in shock as well as Stiles.

"That-that could defiantly get someone hurt". Matt gestured with his gun. "Everyone. Now!"

Anita flinched but stayed where she was at.

"Come on". Stilinski looked at three next to him as they begun to throw their phones on the desk in front of them.

"Anita, Anita, Anita". Matt 'Tsk' as he kept the gun up, walking over to her with a creepy grin on his face.

"I don't have a phone". She told him truthfully as she felt her heart start to pound in her chest.

Matt scoffed at that comment, grabbing her arm roughly and pulling her into him.

"Matt-" Scott began to say but Matt pointed the gun at him in warning.

"You're a junior in high school, how do you not have a phone?" Matt gave her a look as his free hand begun to shove its way into all her pockets, making Anita freeze in place from how she started to feel violated.

"Woah. Guess you weren't lying". Matt kept his hold on her.

First Stiles had to handcuff his dad and now they were getting rid of all the evidence.

"Deleted and we're done". Stiles told Matt

Anita handed Scott another document.

"Alright Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first-whatever that means-I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue your vengeful thing. Enjoy the Kanima". Stiles tried to get out of it when a sound of a vehicle approaching and headlights going through the window made them turn their heads.

"Sounds like your mom is here, McCall".

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please Matt". Scott looked at him and the sound of the door opening in the distance made Anita look to Scott.

"If you don't move. Now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, and then Anita, and finally your mom". Matt chuckled in the beginning.

They slowly made their way and Matt gave Scott a look.

"Open it"

"Please"

"Open the door".

Scott breathed out as he placed his hand on the door knob and opened it, revealing Derek.

"Oh, thank god". Scott sighed in relief.

Anita felt so much better seeing Derek. For a few seconds as Derek fell on the ground, Jackson standing behind him.

Matt looked down at Derek.

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek asked, clearly not impressed.

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh, yeah, that's-that's right". Matt stood up again looking at the three.

"I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas, and then Anita over here can talk with ghosts. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?" Matt asked him.

"Abominable snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like a wintertime thing. Seasonal."

With a gesture of Matt's head, Jackson sliced the back of Stiles neck, sending him to the ground.

"Hey!" Scott went to stop Stiles from falling but Jackson stopped him, waving his finger at Scott.

"You bitch". Stiles said ok his way down, falling on top of Derek.

"Get him off of me". Derek growled.

"Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. But if I had to choose one I would have to put you with Anita". Matt laughed, looking at her for a moment than back to Derek.

"It must kinda suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless".

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer. We'll see how helpless I am". Derek told Matt.

"Yeah, bitch". Stiles muttered from where he was at.

Anita smiled slightly at Derek's comment from where she stood next to Scott.

And once again a vehicle approached.

"Is that her?" Matt asked, getting annoyed of it was Melissa or someone else.

"Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson touch her". Matt looked to Scott.

"Scott-" Anita went to whisper how he shouldn't trust him but she was met with Matt's hand around her throat, shoving her to the wall.

Anita let out a screech from the sudden force as her one hand pried at Matt's.

"This work better for you?" Matt asked, looking to Scott as he started to apply pressure.

"Let her go!" Derek shouted from his spot.

Scott looked at Matt in shock than to Anita with a worried look as she began to gag, trying to get air into her lungs.

"Okay. Hey, stop!" Scott yelled.

"Then do what I tell you to". Matt gave a look to Scott.

"Okay. All right. Stop!"

Matt let go of Anita as she gasped, air finally getting into her lungs as she coughed a few times while her one hand was up against the wall.

"You take them in there. You two, with me". Matt ordered.

Anita took in a few more breaths before Matt pushed her to follow after Scott.

"Mom?"  Scott asked.

"You scared me, where is every-"  Melissa stopped once she saw the gun to her sons head.  Anita, who was standing somewhat behind Scott to the side eyed the gun.

"Mom, just do what he says.  He promises he wouldn't hurt you".  Scott instructed his mom.

"He's right".  Matt said and then shot Scott in the side, making Anita jump back from the sudden noise.  Melissa screaming from seeing her son get shot.

"Scott!  Stiles!  Anita!  What happened?" Stilinski shouted from where he was.

"But I didn't say I would hurt you".  Matt told Scott as Anita looked down at him.  Scott gave her a reassuring look.

"Wait, baby".  Melissa stepped forward.

"Back, back!"  Matt shouted at her as he pushed the temple of the gun to the side of Anita's head, making her gasp as she held her hands up in surrender.

"Matt, please".  Anita whispered as she felt tears gather in her eyes.  She didn't want to die like this.

"Mom, mom, stop, mom!"  Scott called to her from the ground, grunting from the ground.

Melissa looked from Anita to her son.  She wanted to help him but she couldn't let Anita get shot too.

"Get up, McCall".  Matt told him.

"Matt-Matt listen to me-". Stilinski's voice sounded.

"Shut-shut-shut up!  Everybody shut the hell up!"  Matt pushed the gun deeper in the side of Anita's temple.

"Now, get up, or I shoot her next".  Matt told Scott.  Scott pushed himself up from the ground, holding his side.  Matt finally lowered the gun and Scott pushed Anita behind him lightly, glaring daggers at Matt.

Once again they made their way through the police station.

"Please, he needs to see a doctor".  Melissa begged as she was now in a cell.

"You think so?"  Matt questioned.

"Hey, hey, you listen to me!"  Stilinski shouted, pointing to Matt. 

"It's all right.  I'm okay".  Scott told them.

"No, honey, you're not okay".  Melissa shook her head.

"It doesn't hurt, mom". 

"Cause that's the adrenaline, okay?  Please, let me-let me just take a look at him, okay?  I mean I could help stop the bleeding".  Melissa begged Matt.

"They have no idea, so they?"  Matt looked to Scott and Anita.

"Please, just let me take a quick look". 

"Shut-Shut-Shut-Shut up!  If you keep talking, I'm gonna put the next bullet through his head".  Matt got close to the cell, threatening her.

"Okay".

"Back to the front, McCall, Anita".  Matt instructed.

As much as Anita was freaking out and wanting to go home, she was getting annoyed with all this walking through the station.  Going back and forth, back and-

"The evidence is gone.  Why don't
You just go?"  Scott asked Matt.

Anita looked down seeing Derek a few inches from her feet and Stiles on the other side.

"You-you think the evidence mattered that much, huh?"  Matt asked.  "No, no, I-I want the book". 

"What-what book?"  Scott asked, clearly confused.

"The bestiary".  Matt said like it was obvious.  "Not just the few pages, I want the entire thing".

"I don't have it.  It's Gerard's".  Scott explained.   "What do you want it for, anyway?" 

"I need answers".

"Answers to what?"  Scott was now getting frustrated.

"To this".  Matt lifted up his shirt.  The skin of the Kanima taking over his skin.

~~~

"-and he says 'you tell no one!  This. This is your fault.  You don't know how to swim?  What little bastard doesn't know how to swim?  You say nothing!  You tell no one!  No one!'  And I didn't. I didn't tell anyone and I would see them at school and they wouldn't even look at me.  I would wake up in the middle of the night.  I'd gasp for breath.  And my parents thought I was asthmatic. They-they even got me an inhaler.  They didn't know that every time I closed my eyes, I-I was drowning". Matt explained to the two of them.

"You know that little white light they talk about you see when you die?  Well, I didn't see anything.  Just darkness.  Everything was dark.  Tell me, Anita.  Do ghosts see a white light when they die?  You should know.  You know all about death".  Matt questioned her.

"There's only a white light when you can move on.  Sorry to break it to you Matt, but you weren't completely dead".  Anita answered, her head up confidently as she told him while he just gave her a deadly look before continuing on.

"But then-then came the Argent's funeral, and everything changed.  I was taking some photos and purely by accident, Lahey gets into one of the photos.  I look down at the screen of my camera and I have this unbelievable rage that fills up inside of me, and I just- I look at him, and I-I wanna see him dead".  Matt looked at the two.

"And then the next day, he actually was".  Matt seemed proud.  "You know, Einstein was right.  Imagination is more important than knowledge.  It was like something out of green mythology.  Like-like the furies coming down to punish Orestes.  You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"  Matt asked with a sigh.

"Was-was he the guy who stabbed out his eyes?"  Scott asked.

"God, that's Oedipus, you dumbass!"  Matt yelled, swinging his gun around while going up to Scott.

"Furies are basically vengeance".  Anita said and Matt gave her a smile.

"That's right.  I knew you were smart".

"Their tears also ran of blood.  They had snakes for hair.  If there was a crime that went unpunished, the furies would do the punishing".  Matt explained to Scott as he looked back to see Jackson.

"Jackson is my fury".  Matt continued on about how exactly he got Jackson to murder all the ones that did him wrong.  Anita looked down as she couldn't believe Matt was playing God.  That was when the power went out.

"What's this?"  Matt asked as the alarm started to go off.

"What's going on?"  Matt yelled.

"I don't know".  Scott answered honestly and rapid gun fire broke through the windows.

Anita immediately dropped to the ground, covering her head.  She saw Matt take cover under a desk and quickly crawled her way out of the room.  She wasn't gonna stay here any longer.  Anita coughed a bit when a few smoke grenades came flying in.

When Anita thought it was clear she quickly dodged Jackson and went to help Derek and Stiles.

"Go.  Go!  Anita get out of here".  Derek instructed her as he began to sit up.  Scott was right behind her after tackling Jackson.

Anita had no idea where she was going now.  Everything looked different when it was dark.  Anita breathed out as she looked around.  "I feel like I'm in a horror movie".  Anita said to herself.

"Let's see if you'd make it out as a final girl".  Matt's voice rang through her ears and then a sound of a bullet.

Anita jumped from the noise, turning her head seeing Matt with his gun raised.  Anita looked down at her white shirt that was now growing red.

Anita let out a few short breaths of horror, her hands covering her side, staining them red.  She looked up to Matt to see that he wasn't there anymore.

Anita kept one hand on her side as she started to walk down the hallway again.  She really wanted to find the exit.  She just wanted to get out of this station.

"Anita, what happened?" Simon appeared in front of her as he looked down at her.

"Move". Anita begged as she kept walking, the adrenaline gone and now the pain began to sink in.

"You were shot?" Simon looked at her worriedly.

"Where's the exit?" Anita cried out. She felt like she was in a house of mirrors and couldn't find the way out.

"Take a left here". Simon told her and she did. She heard yelling and roars in the distance but she didn't care.

"Go straight and take another left".

Anita breathed out as she started to slow down.

"No. No. Anita. Keep going". Simon's face appeared in front of her again.

"It hurts". She whispered as she put her back against the wall and slid down. "Why did he shoot me?" She asked. "I did nothing wrong". Anita took in a few rigid breaths.

"Anita, please stand up". Simon squatted in front of her. His face turning a little blurry. Simon tried to grab her but his hands went right through her.

"Come on! Come on!" Simon cried out as he kept trying but he couldn't. He didn't know how. He let out a frustrated yell before disappearing.

"No, no, no, no!  Simon!  Don't leave me!  Don't leave me Simon".  Anita cried out.

Simon found Derek and nodded to himself. "This better work". He told himself as he hurriedly went right through him.

Derek felt like a gust of air washed over him. Making him take a few steps back as he tried to process what happened.  Than his face shifted back to its original form, turning his head a certain direction, knowing.

Anita was taking in some shallow breaths as she tried to stand back up, her bloody hand going against the wall but when she tried to pull herself up, she silently shrieked in pain.  Her hand slowing falling down the wall, leaving a bloody smear.

"I just want to find the exit".  She kept repeating to herself as everything started to feel disorientated.  She looked down seeing a small pile of blood began to form next to her.

"I just want to find the exit".  She whispered again.

"Oh, god.  Anita".  Derek appeared in front of her.

"Derek".  Anita mumbled.

"I'm getting you out of here".  Derek said as he quickly looked behind him when he heard the sound of shots being fired in the distance.

Derek quickly started to pick her up, making her shriek out in pain again. Every time he moved her she kept crying out as her one hand gripped onto him.  Derek winced from her sounds.

"I know.  I know.  I know.  I know it hurts, but I have too".  Derek finally gathered her up in his arms as he started to walk down the hallway.  Black veins appeared on his arms as he started to take her pain.

"Help! I need some help here!" Derek shouted once he entered the hospital.

A few nurses came running over.

"What happened?"

"She was shot".

"A young female, bullet wound to the right side".

Anita kept her eyes open but all the voices around her echoed and soon she felt herself being left from Derek's arms.

"Go! Go! Go!"

"Is she going to be alright?" Derek asked the one nurse that stayed.

"She's in good hands now". Was how the nurse answered. "Sir, stay here for a moment, I'm going to need your name". The nurse told him before she went over to the front desk.

Derek looked down at himself, seeing Anita's blood over him. He looked seeing the nurse was still busy and slowly backed away, leaving the hospital.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.7K 345 42
«I think I'm better at being a g h o s t of the past than I am a human being» ◈◈◈ Paige had been gone a long time. It has been years since the May fa...
5.4K 393 29
"Okay, but you can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?" Stiles argued as Diana sighed heavily with a roll o...
12.5K 463 16
«The More You Believe To See, The Easier It Is For Me To Fool You» *** Brianna Voyant has been through a lot in her life. From the death of her whole...
65K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...