My Hanon

נכתב על ידי IceBlueCold

"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her prett... עוד

Prologue
Amusement Park
Makeup
Make a wish
Nap
Want Me
Biggest Mistake
Delusion
On my lips
By your side
Pretty
Salty
Hypnotized
Playing
Only Touch
Don't Want Me There
Awful Place
Seductive
My Pretty Girl
Break Her Heart
Abandon
Cunning
Cunning Pt.2
I Hate Him
Don't Hurt Her
Bracelet
Call
Dose Of Her
Desperate

Sweet Whispers

1.6K 80 18
נכתב על ידי IceBlueCold

Kai

We had just gotten back from the beach.

I wouldn't even be able to describe how happy I was if I had to. Her taking me somewhere special to her even though she was tired. Getting to learn something probably no one else does about her. Getting to hold her in my arms in the water and see her flushed face.

Everything was just so perfect.

"Come here" I told her patting my lap. She sat on my lap and we sat there in front of the mirror. I took her brush and her towel and started drying and brushing her silky hair gently.

She had just showered and her hair was still wet and I could smell her shampoo. We had to wash ourselves again after swimming so she had to wash her hair too this time.

Hanon didn't have a hair dryer. She didn't want to spend money on that because she thought it wasn't a need. She just let it dry overnight.

But I never wanted her to go to sleep with wet hair because I knew she would have a headache in the morning so I always dried it for her as much as I could with towels even when she insisted I don't

It took a long time since her hair was so long, but I liked it. Loved it even I loved anything that had to do with Hanon. Sometimes, she would fall asleep on me while I was doing it.

Like now.

I looked at her through the mirror in front of us. She looked beautiful like even sleeping. Her head was leaning back on my chest and her pretty lips were slightly parted.

After about half an hour of drying and brushing her hair I was done. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, "My sweet Hanon. One day you'll have everything you want. Even the things you say are not needed. Even the things you could never imagine yourself having"

Hanon thought I didn't know anything about her aunt and why she had to work, but I did. I knew why she didn't eat a lot, especially meat, why she didn't like to keep the lights on at night even though she was scared of the dark. Why she sometimes "likes to light candles" instead of keeping the lights on because it's "relaxing"

I knew all about it and it made me feel useless.

I tucked her into her bed and sat beside her stroking her hair.

"Kai?" She mumbled, slightly opening her eyes.

"I'm right here" I reassured her.

"Did I fall asleep again?"

"Yes, don't worry. Just go to sleep, okay?"

"You'll stay here?" She asked cutely. She was cute even half asleep.

I smiled, "I'll stay here"

She rolled over and made room for me to lie down next to her and I happily did. She, then, snuggled up against me and sighed.

You're killing me.

I tightened my arms around her and lightly kissed her forehead. Her head was on my neck and her lips were touching it. It made me get weird tingles all over.

"Kai"

"Yes, my Hanon?"

"Thank you for tonight. I loved everything"

"I should be thanking you" I chuckled.

You were tired after work and still, you did what I asked.

Only because I asked.

"I hope my wish comes true" She mumbled.

I kissed her forehead and tightened my arms around her, "I hope your wish comes true as well"

__________

Hanon was at work and I had to go grocery shopping. She made a list for me every time I had to go.

It annoyed me that I didn't have a job and that I couldn't get her more stuff. There was barely anything on this list. I wanted to get a job, but my filthy past didn't allow me to just have any job because I couldn't be sure of the consequences if anyone found me or recognized me.

While I was at the store I noticed a man watching me closely.  At first, I thought it was just a coincidence, but he kept looking at me and when I looked over he acted like he was looking somewhere else.

I paid for the items and left the store, looking around to see if he was still watching me. I could hear someone's footsteps and stopped pretending to look at something random.

It was the same man.

He really wasn't any good at following people because his only tactic to make it less obvious was to cross the street or take random turns that still took him to where I was.

I intentionally took wrong turns and walked around randomly to make sure that man was really following me and when I got the chance, I cornered him.

"What do you want?" I asked him putting my hand on his chest so that he wouldn't escape.

He seemed nervous and gulped.

"You've been following me around for half an hour and now you're suddenly nervous?" I put more pressure on his chest and pressed him harder against the wall. The man wasn't so muscular and was shorter than me so I easily towered over him and overpowered him.

"It's not what you think" He choked out.

"What is it then?

"I-" He trailed off.

"If you don't tell me in the next five seconds consider yourself a dead man"

"I just liked you!" He blurted out.

I widened my eyes and my grip loosened.

"You what?"

"You're handsome. I wanted to see where your neighborhood is so I could hang around there, you know?"

I let go of him and stepped back. I was shocked.

Is this man even telling the truth?

"If I see you near my neighborhood or see you following me again, you will have to hang around the spirit world next time, got it?"

He gulped nervously and nodded.

I left him without saying anything else and headed for the bus stop. Home was close, I really didn't need a bus, but I had to make sure this creep didn't follow me.

Whether he was telling the truth or not, I didn't want people following me around.

Unless people is Hanon. In that case she can follow me around all she wants.

I stopped at the nearest bus stop to our home, but still had to walk since the bus went past it.

After that, everything went normally. I cooked, did the chores around the house and waited for Hanon.

But I was anxious.

I really hoped this man was telling the truth because if it was an excuse, that could mean Hanon and I were in danger.

And at that point I was useless.

________

She kept her eyes on the TV, but I kept my eyes on her.

I wanted her to look at me. I wanted to see her pretty dark brown eyes.

"Hanon" I called her name, but she was too engrossed in the movie playing on the TV, "Hanon" I dragged out her name.

I leaned down and rested my head on her lap, looking up at her, "Hanon.."

She was stuck staring at the stupid screen.

I want you to look at me.

I put my hand on her face and gently lowered it to make her look at me, I looked into her eyes, "My Hanon?"

She stared at me for a bit and then she finally smiled.

"What does this annoying little kitty want now?" She asked stroking my hair.

"I feel lonely when you don't pay attention to me"

She chuckled, "I can't pay attention to you all day, you know"

"But why?" I asked with a sad face.

Hanon was really kind hearted so she reacted to me being sad and gave me attention everytime.

"I'm sorry, Kai. I was just joking" She frowned and stroked my forehead. 

"If you're sorry, you should make up for it" I told her playfully.

It was a joke, but if it worked I would go along with it.

"What do you want?" She asked as if ready to give me what I wanted.

But I knew if I really told her she wouldn't. 

"Kiss"

Hanon was really used to kissing parts of my face, so she would probably say yes. From her reaction, I could see she didn't even consider that I meant it in another way.

I wanted a kiss on the lips, but I could never say that. I was scared my greed would ruin everything and I would lose her.

"A small price to pay then" She smiled. She leaned down, her long hair covering our faces like curtains and then she kissed my cheeks and my forehead.

"Happy?" She asked with a bright smile.

Yes, but I want you to kiss me. Really kiss me.

I smiled as genuinely as I could, "Yes, very happy"

She chuckled, kissed my cheek once more and went back to watching TV.

We fell asleep on the couch that night. Well, she did first and I just admired her beautiful sleeping face for a while.

"Your neck will hurt in the morning if you sleep like that" I whispered as if she could hear me.

I stood up and gently picked her up to take her to her room. I lowered her on her bed and then turned away to leave, but she suddenly caught the end of my shirt and stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Oh, I didn't want to stay without permission"

"Stay" She murmured and rolled over to make space for me.

I smiled happily and got under the covers with her.

I suddenly remembered what happened today and thought about telling her, but I didn't want to worry her. Maybe that guy was telling the truth after all, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Hanon"

"Mhm?" She hummed in reply.

"Do you want me to come pick you up from work from now on?"

It was as if she was suddenly wide awake. Her head snapped up and she looked at me with a panicked expression, "No!"

I frowned, "Why so defensive?"

Is she hiding something?

"I just don't want to trouble you" She explained more calmly.

"It's not trouble at all. I don't have anything to do anyway"

She leaned closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I like coming home to you and seeing you at the door" She whispered with a pretty smile, "And getting to see your pretty face and hear your voice greeting me after a long tiring day is like being rewarded"

I couldn't think. I didn't even think that none of what she said should be a reason why I shouldn't pick her up from work. All I could think of was her sweet whispers.

She knew what she was doing and I knew too, but I let her do it regardless because I was just so weak for her.

"Really?" I asked her, almost breathless.

Her face came even closer and her lips touched my ear, "Yes, I want you to be here when I come back. Here where I can finally rest and cuddle with you" She whispered in my ear and kissed the place under it.

I bit my lip to hold back any weird sound that was going to come out of my mouth.

"Hanon" I called her name in a daze.

"Yes?"

"That, do that again"

She chuckled and kissed my neck again, "This?"

I hummed in reply and my hands slid from her waist to the back of her thighs as I brought her closer.

"We should go to sleep, Kai" She pointed out.

I sighed trying to calm myself down. There was no way she didn't know what she was doing to me. There was no way she couldn't feel it either.

"Yes, goodnight Hanon"

"Goodnight Kai", She mumbled and buried her face in my chest.

Sleeping was hard that night. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

387 0 59
"I-" She cut me off by pressing her lips firmly into mine. Shit. My best friend was kissing me.
10.4K 405 7
❤️ Completed AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ She is smiling looking at the sky while sitting there in the floodlight of the moonlit night. She loves to come and si...
73.9K 2K 71
JESUS CHRIST WHAT DO YOU WANT?" My hands were clenched into fists by my sides and my jaw was clenched in anger. I watched as his jaw loosened and his...
60.6K 1.7K 20
Yn - o... Oppa what a.. Are you doing? He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes Taehyung I am sorry princess but I can't control my self anymore...