His Peaches ✔️

By BiancaSimoneXO

When a newly single Nataliya moves to a new house she's been working hard for, she's over the moon to be away... More

Characters
Chapter 1 Nathan's POV
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Nathan's POV
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Nathan's POV
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Nathan's Pov
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Nathan's POV
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Nathan's POV
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Nathan's POV
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Nathan's POV
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Nathan's POV
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Nathan's POV
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 Nathan's POV
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 Nathan's POV
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Nathan's POV
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Nathan's POV
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 Nathan's POV
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 Nathan's POV
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 Nathan's POV
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 Nathan's POV
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 Nathan's POV
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Nathan's POV
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Nathan's POV
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 Nathan's POV
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 Nathans POV
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 Nathan's POV
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 Nathan's POV
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 Nathan's POV
Chapter 123
Chapter 124 Nathans POV
The End

Chapter 98

90 7 1
By BiancaSimoneXO

I can't believe I'm sending Vanessa away. I love her but she's taking advantage of everything and I don't want her to go but..
Sighing heavily I drop down on the sofa and relax in bubba's arms.
"I hate this" I say to him and he sighs.
"Am I being a dick peaches?" He asks me and I shake my head.
"You bought her a god damn house bubba. That's more than I expected and I'm so grateful" I tell him as he kisses my head.
"I just want to start this all properly. Me and you getting married, having a baby. Our perfect home and family peaches" he tells me and I smile happily wanting nothing more than that.
"I understand bubba and that's what I want too. I just want my bestfriend to be happy too" I tell him and he hums.
"She will be one day. Just give her some time to settle peaches you can't make everything perfect" he tells me and I nod slowly pouting.
"I know I just..." I start not really knowing what to say.
"I'm packed and ready to see my new house" Vanessa says walking in as I stop and look at her.
"Ok babe, I'll drive you" I tell her and kiss bubba affectionately.
"I love you baby" I tell him and he smiles.
"I love you too peaches" he says as I get up.
"I won't be long" I tell him walking over to help Vanessa and bubba jumps up taking it from me and carrying it.
"Bubba I can pull a suitcase, I'm OK" I tell him chuckling and he shakes his head.
"No unnecessary strain peaches when you don't need to" he says and I chuckle shaking my head.
"You're not coming, so I need to help her" I say and he raises his brow at me.
"Then I'll help, my session isn't until 3pm. We have two hours. Is that enough time Vanessa?" He asks and she nods.
"That's great. Let's go" she says and bubba grabs the second case as I pick up the small bag and Vanessa laughs as I walk out with it.
We pile everything into the back of bubba's car as he has more space and I climb in the passenger seat, pulling on my seatbelt.
"I can't wait to see the house babe" Vanessa says as she climbs in the back and bubba jumps in.
"I'm hoping you like it too" he says pulling off and I hope he didn't spend a ridiculous amount either.
"So it's three bedrooms two baths and it has a garage and drive way. The kitchens a good size and so is the back garden. Just wait and see" bubba says and I hear Vanessa squeal a little with excitement.
"I'm so excited" she says and I smile at her rubbing bubba's thigh. He's so generous with his big heart that people will not be taking advantage of.
We pull up about about fifteen minutes later and I look at the house and smile. I like it. It's very Vanessa.
She jumps out quickly and I follow behind her and bubba climbs out chuckling at us.
He pulls something from his pocket and throws it to Vanessa and she screams showing me the keys.
She runs up to the door and unlocks it screaming bouncing around.
"This is my house! All mine. I love you Natty babe" she says and begins to cry. I wrap my arms around her holding her as I rub up and down her back.
"It's OK babe, I love you too" I tell her smiling at her.
"Let's look around shall we?" I say to her and she nods smiling again wiping her eyes and she walks straight through to the kitchen.  Like I assumed..

After looking around and bringing in Vanessa's things she loves the house and it shows.
"Well babe, we'll leave you to unpack more and get to know your house better" I tell her and she grins.
"Thank you for everything and I'll see you soon babe" she says and hugs me.
"You're welcome babe. See you later" I tell her as we pull apart and I smile at her walking out with bubba.
"Let's go home bubba" I tell him as he opens the car door for me. I climb in and he closes it as I watch him jog around. He jumps in and pulls off quickly as he rests his hand on my thigh.
"Are you gonna buy everyone a house who drives you nuts bubba?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I like what I like peaches. You and our family will be the only loud and messy I need" he says and I smile and kiss his cheek as he drives.
"Good! You're all we need too" I tell him and watch him drive. So hot my bubba.
He pulls up at home and jumps out in a good mood.
Opening my door he picks me up out of the car and closes the door behind me as he carried me up to the house.
"Better make the most of carrying me, you won't be for a while" I tell him and he raises his brow as he opens the door awkwardly.
"Nothing will change peaches. Pregnant or not baby I'll be carrying you more if anything" he says and I can't help my smile as I kiss him affectionately.
"Now does daddy want something before he leaves?" I ask him in his ear and drag my teeth over his lobe and he smirks at me and carries me up the stairs.
"How's being fucked into oblivious sound peaches?" He asks and I bite my lip.
"Like I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our home again" I say and he chuckles and kisses me.
This is all I want. My bubba.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.5K 17
*******WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEXUAL DESCRIPTIONS, MATURE LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE.************* Natalya Grimes life used to be so simple. She would...
His Block By ro.

Fanfiction

2.1M 84.5K 50
What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or wait for them to do so? Would you guys b...
39.3K 1.2K 26
Y/n Y/Ln, a student of high school in the city of Denver,has a new neighbour. The 18 years old girl gets feelings for that mysterious woman,but how W...
25.3K 1.7K 47
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...