Piano and Paintings | Yoonkoo...

By minkittenz

'Two Damaged People, Trying To Heal Each Other Is Called Love' The tale of a Pianist meeting the Painter on... More

Disclaimer!!!
⪼ Introducing ⪻
⪼ Prologue ⪻
⪼ Burn...? ⪻
⪼ Not Easy To Die ⪻
⪼ Those Mad Eyes ⪻
⪼ Unexplainable Feelings ⪻
⪼ Dear Min Suga ⪻
⪼ Smile ⪻
⪼ Admiration ⪻
⪼ Under The Starry Night⪻
⪼ Attempted Murder ⪻
⪼ Tears ⪻
⪼ Dear Yoongi Hyung, ⪻
⪼ Secrets ⪻
⪼ What Is Love? ⪻
⪼ Painting ⪻
⪼ Broken Hearts ⪻
⪼ Letter ⪻
⪼ Living Corpse ⪻
⪼ End Of Season 1 ⪻
༺ Introducing ༻
༺ Past Love ༻
༺ Lost ༻
༺ Vulnerable ༻
༺ Letter ༻
༺ Gone ༻
༺ The New Butler ༻
༺ The Reunion ༻
༺ Declaration Of War ༻
༺ Settling The Matters ༻
༺ Back Home ༻
༺ Unfolding All The Truth ༻
༺ Yearning ༻
༺ Plans ༻
༺ Birthday Surprise ༻
༺ Happy And Happy ༻
༺ Love ༻
༺ Home ༻
༺ Once Again All Alone ༻
༺ The Secret Door ༻
༺ Suicide Attempt ༻
༺ Only Love Can Hurt Like This ༻
༺ Pouring Out ༻
༺ The Magnum Opus ༻
༺ Jungkook's diary page: 2 ༻
༺ Dark Past ༻
༺ A Big Family Reunion ༻
༺ Jungkook's Diary Page: 3 ༻
༺ The Three Most Painful Words ༻
༺ Farewell ༻
༺ Forgotten ༻
༺ Black Swan ༻
༺ Amygdala ༻
༺ Revival Of The Memories ༻
༺ Love Is Not Over ༻
༺ Bloom ༻
༺ Marks ༻
༺ Paint Him ༻
༺ Euphoria ༻
༺ Ending Words ༻
≪ Epilogue ≫

⪼ Feeling Of Love ⪻

83 10 0
By minkittenz

"Yoongi?" Namjoon softly asked before knocking on the door and opening it, Yoongi was now sitting straight as he stares at the food with blank eyes. A small table was placed on his bed where food was served but what was the use when he had no desire to stay alive? What was the point of eating when he didn't want to live?

He called the doctor anyways...

Namjoon nervously makes his way toward his bed and reaches out to touch him.

"Don't" Yoongi's voice made his hand stop in mid-air, and Namjoon looks at him with pity.

"Don't get your nasty hands on me you piece of shit" Yoongi's vulgarity did not at all shock Namjoon as he does what he was told and retreated his hand. Yoongi looks at Namjoon with empty eyes. 

"Get the fuck out Namjoon," He said, however, Namjoon stays still and refuses to budge.

"I won't repeat myself," Yoongi said taking his eyes off him and looking back at the food.

"Take this away as well, feed someone who wants to live," Yoongi said as Namjoon groaned and sat down on the stool. Yoongi turns to look at him but froze when Namjoon placed his lips upon his lips, Yoongi's eyes widened, and Namjoon's eyes were shut closed as he presses harder. Yoongi felt like melting and indeed wanted to melt in those soft lips but taking control over himself he pushed Namjoon away and harshly slapped him. 

Namjoon was stunned, his face jerked to the side as he slowly turns to look at Yoongi who was staring at him with wide angry eyes, even though he was angry, he was also somehow having tears in his eyes. 

"The fuck?!!" Yoongi exclaims as Namjoon sits straight with no expression. Yoongi stares at him in disbelief. 

"I am sorry... I shouldn't have left you suffering like that" Namjoon's eyes dropped to his lap, Yoongi was still staring at him in disbelief with his breathing out of control. Namjoon slowly lifts his head and looks at him before bringing his hand close to his face, he slowly placed his palm on his cheek and looks at him with sadness and kindness. 

"I am sorry Yoongi... I am sorry I failed to recognize your love for me... I-" Namjoon choked on his cries and looks down once again, tears now flowing down his cheeks, the teardrops falling on his lap as he weeps. Yoongi stares at him with indescribable feelings overcoming him.

"I hate you Namjoon" Namjoon looks up at Yoongi and breaks into a smile. He knew that Yoongi no longer held any grudge against him. Yoongi's eyes were screaming happiness as he was staring at Namjoon. 

"I love you too Yoongi" 

+++

"Welcome welcome!! We introduce you to Jeon Jungkook's masterpieces!! And we are honored to have the artist of these masterpieces with us here today! Please welcome with applause Jeon Jungkook!!" Jungkook smiled and walked up to the stage and with a bow he grabs the microphone. Jungkook patiently waited for the applause to die out before he starts to speak while looking around at everyone his eyes landed on a familiar figure to which he smiled, the guy smiled back and waved lightly. 

"Hello guys, I am Jungkook and I am extremely honored to be able to present my pieces here today" Jungkook started, everyone clapped and whistled. Jungkook giggled lightly before clearing his throat which caused the claps to die out.

"I am just a normal boy who loves to paint and it's nothing more than that, however with you guys I have reached a certain level of fame and I am grateful for that" Everyone silently listened to him with small soft smiles upon their lips. 

"I am just so happy that finally my art has been recognized by people all around the world and trust me its the best feeling ever knowing that everyone loves to see the art I create which might sometimes not be worthy enough of being shown to people," Jungkook said, his eyes teary and with his heart jumping around in happiness. 

"However, I will be revealing something I have never told anyone before excluding my best friend" At that the guy in the crowd silently chuckled, Jungkook looked at him and winked before continuing

"And I have enough humanity to mention that one person who helps earn this fame and love from you guys" Upon those words being left Jungkook's mouth, everyone anticipated what he could possibly be telling. Who is that one person?

"Min Suga... world's known pianist Min Suga is the main reason for my fame" No one, no one anticipated him to say Min Suga. Everyone looked at each other in shock unable to believe what they heard. Maybe they were more shocked because lately, it has been on the news that Jungkook was the one who saved Min Suga from the flaming fire he was burning in and took him to the hospital, he stayed there for 3 days. Jungkook internally sighs knowing damn well what they all were concluding in their minds.

"Ever since Min Suga came into view, I have been listening to his music, they inspire me a lot and I feel a profound connection with his music. The rumors about me having something going on with Min Suga are completely false, it was by coincidence that the person I saved with Min Suga. I didn't even know it was him until I met his manager and he told me." At the last statement, everyone was confused.

He was a huge fan of Min Suga and yet didn't even know how he looked.

"Yeah, I get it you guys might be confused, it's just... it's weird saying it but I love mysteries and me not willing yet dying to see Min Suga is the same... I mean like how can I explain" Jungkook was sure that he looked like a crazy drunk man in front of everyone's eyes. Jungkook feeling ridiculous about himself chuckles and sighs before closing his eyes.

"You guys know 'First Love'? My most popular piece... through that painting I portrayed Min Suga, I know I never revealed it before but I am exposing it today, when I first listened to Min Suga's piano piece he called 'First Love', I painted how I imagined him to be... its fun... not knowing the identity of someone and fantasizing them based on your imagination... it seems like I no longer can fantasize him" Jungkook sighed in the end, feeling sad and disappointed. Everyone stayed silent. 

"But anyways, I hope you love the new pieces I created... you guys can enjoy looking at them now, and also thank you for wasting your time listening to me just spout shit" Jungkook said causing everyone to laugh, with a bow he walks down the stage. That's when that same familiar figure he earlier saw in the crowd approached him. 

"What's up, man?" He said as Jungkook smiled widely before side-hugging him. 

"I am great, what about you?" Jungkook asked as the guy smiled and shrugged.

"Good as ever," He said as Jungkook smiled softly before walking along with the guy who was not interested in looking at his paintings. Of course, he wasn't, he had already seen them before they were displayed here in the exhibition.

"But hey, what's up with that gay love story of yours for that pianist? That was gay as fuck" Hearing him say this, Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I am gay Taehyung" 

"Oops, I forgot" Taehyung chuckled in his deep voice before he turns to look at the paintings once again and sighs. 

"Fuck... I wish I could be as good of a painter as you..." He said as Jungkook just smiled and walked along with him. 

"And I wish I could have that beautiful farm like yours" Taehyung rolls his eyes at that and punches Jungkook's shoulder lightly.

"You know how tiring it gets sometimes, at least it's not the same case for you with the paintings" 

"Oh please, lemme remind you, my brother, I can only paint when Min Suga is live with his new piece of music, otherwise, I can't paint shit," Jungkook told as Taehyung just looks at him confused.

"I don't get it, bro, how can you not paint without Min Suga's music?! Like YOU'RE A DAMN PAINTER!" Taehyung questions, by now they have walked up to the stairs of the hall he was having an exhibition and now they were standing on a balcony.  Jungkook just shrugged and sighs. 

"I don't know bro... maybe because he gives me the motivation I lack?" Jungkook mumbles and looks at the beautiful view, Taehyung joins him and stands beside him before shrugging.

"Who knows... but that man he is depressed as fuck bro like you can't even get into a relationship with him, he would be dead before that," Taehyung said and then his eyes widened before he slapped his hand over his mouth like he finally understood something.

"It was a suicide attempt! Wasn't it?!" Taehyung asked referring to the accident Jungkook saved Yoongi from. Jungkook sighs and rubs his temples before slowly nodding. Having his confirmation, Taehyung shakes his head lightly and leans against the balcony with his back against it, he folds his hands and looks at him.

"Kook... do you love him that much?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and gulped before looking back at the scenery before him, his hands were resting on the balcony but his head felt heavy so he dropped it down and bites his bottom lip. Taehyung grabs his hand and makes him look at him. Taehyung's deep brown eyes looked at Jungkook with admiration, his lips held a small comforting smile as he silently encouraged Jungkook to answer. 

"AnswKook, do you really love him so much that you are ready to risk your life for him? Are you ready to risk it all for a suicide maniac??" Jungkook furrows his brows at the 'suicide maniac' that Taehyung used for Yoongi but he slowly nods.

"You don't get it Taehyung, I feel a deep connection with a man I don't even know, a man who doesn't even properly know me other than the fact that I just saved his life, the life he was tired of living in, I don't get it Taehyung! Why does he hate this life so much?? What makes it so much worse for him?? What is bothering him?? Why does he hate himself so much?! I want to know everything about him! I want to learn everything about him!! Everything I possibly can Taehyung! I just-" Jungkook suddenly chokes on his tears as Taehyung's eyes soften before he pulled Jungkook into a hug. Jungkook cries softly against his shoulder before letting out those words from his mouth.

"I just love him so much Taehyung" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 132 13
in which a boy attempts to fix a broken relationship that is pulling him down with it ≖ a min yoongi short story
51.4K 2.5K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...
427 37 8
. . . . .
796 85 18
"I still want love, Yoongi." "Even if it hurts?" he asks. "Love isn't supposed to hurt." she softly says. Yoongi suddenly utters, "Then why the hell...