Blue Shadow (F.Navi.OC X F.Av...

By ChrisWolfblood

She got in a fight with her sister. But she never thought it would end with her death and leaving her forced... More

-Profile-
-Avatar-
-Jungle-
-Omaticaya-
-School-
-Banshee-
-Bang-
-Jake-
-Lost-
-Hometree-
-Pa'li-
-Life-
-Trees-
-Ikran-
-Jealousy-
-Children-
-Arachnoid-
-Cliff-
-Snapped-
-Utral AymokriyΓ€-
-Eywa-
-Árnyék-
-Truth-
-Inuk-
-Iknimaya-
-Bite-
-Party-
-Base-
-Dream Hunt-
-Tsaheylu-
-Traitor-
-Link-
-Fall-
-Palulukan-
-Grace-
-Ocean-
-Metkayina-
-Skimwing-
-''Eye for an eye''-
-Spread-
-Heavy Weight-
-Goodbyes-
-Before War-
-War-
-Lyle-
-Shack-
-On Borrowed Time-
-Last Chance-
-The Eye-
-Departure-
-Songcord-
-Olo'eytkan-
-Fun Facts-
-''Who fucked a corpse?!''-
-Home-
-''You named an ikran Bob.''-
-''Protect them''-
-Move-
-Hometree Anew-
-The Children-
-Bite: Inuk's Sequel-
-Kiri-
-Bak'teyo-
-Tey'lia-
-Ney'lia-
-Ghost Of Eywa-
-Hole In The Wall-
-Three Way Plans-
-Ready, Steady, Go-
-''For both of our sake.''-
-Escaped-
-''Never like them''-
-Distraction-
-Train-
-A Lesson-
-Consequences-
-Avatars-
-Old Shack-
-Shootout-
-Decisions-
-Departure-
-The Reef-
-Reef Home-
-Rivalry-
-First Day-
-Rocky Flight-
-Hunt-
Ride
Bothersome

-Siblings-

363 23 0
By ChrisWolfblood

Days seemed to fly by now and impossibly fast, making Anko's head spin, so moments like these were welcome.

Just Ney'ite and her, laying back and relaxing, while Loh took care of Inuk and Tey'lia.

"Kids are exhausting." Anko said, including Loh in it even if he was more of the fun uncle that was not even blood related.

"You tell me? I needed to deal with Inuk for years you only have for six months." Ney'ite said with a grin, Anko having learnt a while ago that Na'vi knew of months and years, she always assumed they didn't measure time since she and Jake were not considered adults until they got an ikran and Loh was quite young but an adult now too.

Anko sighed, playing with the little seed, making it float from one hand to the other before floating it to Ney'ite.

She smiled as the woman tried to catch it but to both their surprised it literally fazed through her arm like a ghost and dropped, fading through her belly.

Ney'ite sat up and looked behind her, not seeing the little seed exit.

"What?!" Anko asked with a raised brow as Ney'ite patted herself down, sitting up like she did. "What happened?!" She asked.

"I don't know, we should ask mother." It was slightly worrying as the native knew not of this happening.... Ever, body absorbing a sacred seed that fazed through it.

Anko nodded and bounced up to her feet and holding her hand to Ney'ite, she grabbed it and pulled the avatar behind her to where the tsahik would be.

--------------------------------------------------

"What? From the what to the fuck are you saying?" Mo'at whacked Anko on the head for the quite disrespectful speech, she was Eywa's daughter but she was tsahik and her elder, she will be respected.

"It is rare but Eywa has chosen, you shall have an child together as that seed has chosen you years ago and you chose her." She pointed at Ney'ite.

"You can guess sky people don't have this stuff. If two woman want to have children sure, possible, but it is through stabbing tubes in their bodies to take out stuff and make a mix not some seed going 'woop woop mother assigned Eywa jizz'." Ney'ite wanted to die of embarrassment and thanked Eywa Mo'at didn't understand the sky people language as good as her.

...

Tho she understood well enough that she could guess Anko said some bad shit and hit her again several times as Anko protested.

Ney'ite couldn't help but smile tho, they'd have a child together, Eywa had done this, she felt quite happy, joyous.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hi there, you are quite a wiggly baby." Anko announced as the mentioned baby slapped her little hand on her nose with a giggle and held on.

Ney'ite chuckled behind her hand as she watched the baby girl basically have Anko hostage, she was holding the baby but Anko had leaned down and now was stuck like that, not wanting to pull away and hurt the baby's feelings.

But the avatar was right, this little one was quite energetic.

"Mom, who's that?" Inuk asked, trying to peek in his mother's arms while still holding on the other's tail.

"This is Tey'lia and she's your new sister."

"Really?" His little eyes sparkled in awe as he looked at the little one.

"Yep and she has me trapped." Anko added.

"Don't be silly M'Anko."

"I don't want to make her cry."

"You won't."

"I will."

"M'Anko."

"I know I will Ney."

-----------------------------------------------------

"You are quite small ey?" Anko sat alone under the see of stars, well... Not exactly but a baby can't actually sit.

She had roused in the night and was fussy so she quickly grabbed her and walked off to not bother the others, she was having trouble herself with sleep.

"I wish I didn't need to take care of you, that Kayava was still here for that." She looked at the baby who's eyes were affixed on the bio illumined forest with the stars peeking through the leaves, her tiny eyes so wide, taking it all in while Anko herself was walking in circles and rocking her gently.

She lifted her higher in her arms with a smile, nuzzling their noses together, the baby laughed and clapped her little heads as Anko tilted her head, tail swishing almost like a happy dog's would.

"But fear not little one, I'll love you as much as she would have."

Anko looked away and at the sky.

"I'll teach you all I know so those that will come back will be unable to hurt you and our people. Jake believes it was enough to make them flee but we need to not slack as they will be back... I wish I could promise you peace and joy but even tho our great mother is my direct mother I have no such abilities to make that promise but I will fight to protect you and everyone else, that, I can promise and you wanna know something?" She glanced at the baby, catching her yawning, she smiled again. "I always keep true to my promises."

She started to walk back to their sleeping area.

"One day I'll tell you of my story, where I come from and then, even if we'll fight or get annoyed at each other, you'll know no matter what I'll keep true to that promise under any circumstances."

-----------------------------------------------------

"You look good as a nanny."

Anko flipped of Jake who laughed at her, she had a free arm with the baby in the other, her head in the crook of her elbow and Inuk hanging of her tail again, if that was not enough, Loh was also following her close.

"I'd like to see you deal with a family Jake and then you'll beg me for help."

"As if." he said, Anko had been delegated as the children guardian for her family unite for the moment.

"Ma'Jake, you should stop bothering your sister and head to help." Neytiri came to the rescue, shooing the male away.

"Thanks Neytiri, I wanted to throw a child at him." She said, Inuk having a scared face on his face, having started learning English and like every Na'vi that tried, seeming to have an easy time learning it. Anko pat his head. "No not you." He looked relieved before panicking.

"Don't throw si'ster!" Anko laughed.

"I won't." She looked at a smiling Neytiri. "Kids." She said with a sigh and the native nodded, no matter the races, kids could be silly. 

"I see you Anko." She finally greeted her.

"I see you Neytiri." She greeted back.

"Can I speak with you?"

"Loh, can you please take them?" Anko said, the boy doing so, grabbing the little boy's hand and holding the baby, ushering themselves away with the promises of games. "What did you want Neytiri?"

"I'm with a child."

Anko choked on her spit.

"What? Why is everyone getting pregnant these days?" Neytiri shot her a look. "Sorry sorry.... But you are serious?"

"Mother said so, a boy it should be."

"Well.... Congrats."

"How do I tell Jake?"

"Why you ask me?"

"You have more brains then him, I don't know how to tell him."

"Why tho? He'd be thrilled, he loves you so much."

"I knew before the war."

"Ah.... I get it." Anko said, knowing Jake would get irrationally worked up about it even if there was nothing he could do now to change that about the past. "Go tell him, I'll come with to knock some sense in the moron if he gets hissy."

Neytiri smiled, grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

Anko just knew their peace would not be a calm time for both families.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.6K 31
Awa'iti mysteriously finds a half dead Tsu'tey on her peoples doorstep, after saving his life she offers to travel with him back to his homeland. The...
Petrichor By linz

Fanfiction

41.9K 1.5K 43
He's a knucklehead from planet Earth trying to survive this wild journey his brother's death sent him on. She's the third daughter of a Tsahik from...
441K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
9.3K 328 7
Three years. So much could change in three years. And yet perhaps they could all stay the same? Eywa holds all of her children to her heart, and she...