My Hanon

Oleh IceBlueCold

"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her prett... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Amusement Park
Makeup
Sweet Whispers
Nap
Want Me
Biggest Mistake
Delusion
On my lips
By your side
Pretty
Salty
Hypnotized
Playing
Only Touch
Don't Want Me There
Awful Place
Seductive
My Pretty Girl
Break Her Heart
Abandon
Cunning
Cunning Pt.2
I Hate Him
Don't Hurt Her
Bracelet
Call
Dose Of Her
Desperate

Make a wish

1.7K 77 10
Oleh IceBlueCold

Hanon

My shift went by just like any other day. Costumers coming in and out, some rude, some nice.  Cameron criticizing me every five minutes and everyone else just looking with pity.

Until I was at the end of my shift and getting ready to leave.

"Hey, Hanon. Are you leaving?" Isaac asked me.

"Yes, I was just leaving. My shift ended. Why?" I asked him getting nervous.

I didn't want him to bully me like Cameron and I was sure I wasn't leaving earlier.

Maybe he wants me to cover his shift.

"I wanted to ask you if you want to hang out during the weekend"

I was honestly shocked when I heard him say that. I was expecting anything but that.

I have plans with Kai during the weekend.

Isaac seemed like a nice guy. Well, I don't know if he was that much of a nice guy since he was friends with Cameron and never defended me in front of him. However, I didn't want to go out with him.

I didn't know why. For some reason, Kai was all I could think of when I asked myself why. It seemed weird to hang out with anyone that wasn't Kai.

"I'm sorry, I have plans" I politely declined with a smile.

"What about another day then?" He insisted.

"We'll see. I really need to go home now" I told him, waving goodbye as I walked to the bus stop.

I was honestly relieved when I got on the bus, away from him.

I rushed home wanting to relax and spend time with Kai. Kai was like my escape and my safe place.

So when I opened the door everytime and saw him waiting right inside I couldn't help the big smile on my face.

"You're back" He beamed and hugged me, dropping almost all of his bodyweight on me.

"Kai, I'm dirty. Let me take a shower first" I chuckled at his excitement.

"It doesn't matter" He murmured. 

"Come on, let me take a shower and then we'll spend time together"

He rolled his eyes, but he was still smiling, "Fine"

I took a shower as fast as I could and then went to the kitchen where he was.

"I served dinner" He announced. 

Kai usually did all the chores around the house and cooked. I never asked him to, but he said he liked it. Sometimes he would say he was thinking of trying to find a job, but I would try to change the subject and make him forget about it.

I didn't want him to get hurt again. At least not now. People at work, whether it's customers, coworkers or employers, can be mean.

He's just getting better.

"You can have the steak, I'll eat some of the rest" I told him as usual.

No, it wasn't that I didn't like meat. I loved it actually. 

But it was so expensive and he needed it more so I had to lie to him and tell him I don't like it.

"No"

"No?"

What is he trying to say?

"You said you eat meat once every two weeks. It's been more than that and you haven't so you'll do it today"

I looked down feeling my face get hot from embarrassment, "I didn't know you were this observant"

"I am when it comes to you"

I blushed even more and tried to hide my face with my hair, "Oh I see. Let's eat then"

Through the years, I tried to eat little so that Kai would have enough. I still ate, I just learned not to be greedy. Kai was incredibly malnourished when we came here, so he needed it more than me.

"Here, I'll cut it up for you" He started cutting up the steak into small bites. He knew I struggled with big bites. I could cut it up myself, but he always wanted to do it. His eagerness to take care of me always brought a huge smile to my face and made me feel giddy.

"Thank you, Kai" I leaned in and kissed his cheek. His actions stopped for a couple seconds and then he turned and gave me a smile before continuing to cut the steak.

He took a piece with the fork and brought it to my lips, "Here"

I chuckled at his cuteness and ate what he gave me. I didn't consider it weird, only because it was Kai.

"I'll feed you now" I said excitedly and picked up his fork.

He looked down trying to hide his face as I was cutting the steak, but I saw how red his ears were and chuckled.

"Say ah" I told him and he had no choice but to lift his head and open his mouth, despite how flushed his face was.

"My turn" He mumbled. He suddenly put his hand on my jaw and put his thumb on my bottom lip to open my mouth.

It was my turn for my face to be red.

He put the food in my mouth and let me close it to chew.

We were very close, his face was basically a breath away and I was used to the proximity with him, but for some reason that action made me feel weird.

Good weird, but weird.

"How was work?" He asked.

"Normal. Oh, a coworker asked me to hang out during the weekend"

The expression that Kai made when I said this, was one that I had never seen before. His whole face crumbled and he looked very anxious.

"And what did you say?"

"I said no, of course. We have plans, don't we?"

He let out a sigh and leaned in, taking me in his arms.

"Do you like them?" His voice came out as a whisper.

"He's a nice guy, but I can't say I like him. At least not yet"

At the last sentence, he tightened his grip around me.

"Hanon" He called my name, his voice trenbling.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go out?"

I chuckled, "Right now?"

"Yes"

I raised an eyebrow, "Where do you want to go?" I asked him wondering what was going through his mind.

It definitely has to do with Isaac asking me out.

"Take me somewhere special. I want to see a place that is special to you" He requested.

I thought about it for a little while. I had work tomorrow and I had to sleep early.

But I also wanted to spend time with Kai and showing him a special place sounded like so much fun. I couldn't say no to him when he asked me like that.

"Get up. Let's go"

He pulled away from me and looked at my face to see if I was serious, "Really?" He asked.

"Yes, let's go"

His face instantly brightened and he stood up.

"Wear comfy clothes" I told him and went to my room to get dressed.

Once I was done I went to the living room to see him already waiting for me. I smiled and took his hand and we left the house and went to the bus stop.

"So where are we going?" He asked looking excited.

"Be patient. It's a surprise"

__________

"Can I open my eyes now?" He asked a little too loud. I had his ears closed since I didn't want him to hear the waves and he had his hands over his eyes.

I took my hands off his ears, "Go on"

He opened his eyes and looked at the sea in front of him. He then turned and looked at me. I had secretly taken a beach towel with me and I put it down so we could sit.

"Why is this place special to you? What's the story?" He asked once we were sitting next to each other.

"When I was a kid my mom told me that if you swim in the sea at midnight during a full moon and make a wish it will come true. An old lady told her"

"Did you do it?"

"We did. It was so stupid" I chuckled thinking about it. I never really believed it even when I was a kid, but my mom wanted to do it for fun anyway.

"It's not stupid. It's something you used to do with your mother. It must be a nice memory"

I thought maybe Kai would be upset if I mentioned my mother. Maybe parents were a sensitive subject to him and he didn't want to hear about it. Maybe he would even be envious.

But looking at his face now he seemed happy for me. He was smiling at me with his head leaning on my shoulder as if trying to comfort me.

"It is" I agreed and put my arm around his wide shoulders and stroking the side of his head.

"It's full moon today" He pointed out.

No way he wants to swim right now.

I laughed at the thought.

There's just no way.

He stood up and held out his hand, "Come on" He urged.

"Kai, don't be ridiculous. It doesn't work" I laughed.

"What's there to lose?"

I studied his face for a moment and realized he was actually serious.

I sighed and stood up, taking his hand and he started dragging me to the sea.

"We're not wearing swimsuits"

"Who cares about the swimsuits? There's no one here but us"

"Are we just going to go in with our clothes on?" I asked.

"We could go in our underwear"

How can he say this so calmly? I blushed just hearing it.

"How are we going to go home if we get our clothes wet?" I asked trying to avoid it.

Actually,  I wanted to do it. I was just holding myself back because it seemed hard for me to let go.

"That's why we should go in our underwear"

I thought about it for a second. Kai had seen me in a bikini. What's so different about underwear?

"Okay" I nodded.

We went back to where the beach towel was laid and left our clothes there.

I tried to avoid looking at Kai, but it was just impossible because his body was so different than last time I saw him.

Has he been working out? Is that what he's doing while I'm at work?

He noticed me and I immediately looked away. To my luck, he didn't say anything, but I heard him gulp.

He's probably uncomfortable.

He took my hand and dragged me again. Thankfully, it wasn't windy, so there weren't any waves and it wasn't so cold. It was only a bit chilly since I wasn't wearing any clothes.

But the water was freezing.

"It's so cold"

I had only put my legs in, but to my surprise Kai jumped right in and came up after a couple seconds.

"It's not as cold once you get used to it. Come" He urged me once again and opened his arms.

I took a deep breath and jumped in. I quickly swam towards him and buried myself in his arms so that I could warm myself up a little.

"Is it warmer now?" He whispered in my ear as he held me in his arms.

I nodded hiding my face in his chest. It was warmer. Actually, it was hot because of how embarrassed I was that we were in this position.

"Should we make a wish now?" He asked.

"Yes"

My mind was blank, I didn't know what to wish for.

I was happy with Kai. I was happy with my life. Yes, it wasn't easy, but I was happy.

"Let's get under the water on three, okay?" He suggested and I agreed.

"One"

Should I wish for Kai and I to stay together like this forever?

"Two"

But that would be so selfish. He deserves more.

"Three"

He went underwater with me in his arms.

Since this is probably not even true, who cares how selfish my wish is? I'll just wish for what I want.

So I wished for Kai and I to stay together.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

164K 5.7K 85
she softly tugged at the hem of my shirt to pull me even closer. We were so close our chests are almost touching, her fingers gently tracing across m...
82 13 17
there she was, in my room, reading every word I had written about her after just three days of knowing her. I wanted to tell her she wasn't allowed t...
4K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
73.9K 2K 71
JESUS CHRIST WHAT DO YOU WANT?" My hands were clenched into fists by my sides and my jaw was clenched in anger. I watched as his jaw loosened and his...