πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Epilogue 3 (final)
A/N note<3

Bonus chapter<3

4.3K 138 59
By KazBrekker090

A/N: bro, this book has 148k views, thank you so much and I am so glad you liked this book and thank you for all the love and support<3 here's a quick bonus chapter.

-Mery<3

•°•

8 years later:

The last time Asterin checked, Chuck was this chubby little shank who blushed every time someone complimented him or flushed red in anger whenever someone tried to hit on Asterin, his sister.

But now that he's an 18-year-old teenager, he wasn't the goofy and blushy Chuck, he became more serious and mature (even if he still blushes around a girl his age and Asterin and Minho won't stop teasing him) but still, he changed.

His room was full of handmade figurines, ones even in colors since Asterin found a painting palette and gave it to him as a gift, and speaking of Asterin who was now 24 years old and married happily to Minho became officially the leader of this place, the place that became a whole village with more than 100 people.

She was still the same, smart, sarcastic, and way more confident (anger issues are still present), but she was still Asterin Freud everyone absolutely adored.

"I mean, can you believe that? having an army of dinosaurs and leading them? like you are so badass and with one sign, they can crush every crank!" exclaimed the 7-year-old girl who was sitting on Asterin's lap.

Asterin smiled brightly at the youngest girl, "yes sweetheart, dinosaurs are really cool, you would make a great leader when you grow up!" Sarah smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around Asterin's neck who picked her up with one arm easily.

"I wanna be just like you, Erin!" 

Asterin smiled brightly at the girl who wrapped her tiny legs around her waist, eyes sparkling beautifully, "you will one day, sweetheart." replied the black-haired woman not noticing her husband leaning against the wall with crossed arms and a smile on his lips as he stared at his lover lovingly.

Watching her feed the child his mind wandered to what it would be like to have a tiny them running around, the grin never leaving his lips he made his way towards her, she was whistling and waving the spoon around so Sarah could eat, and that made him melt.

"Atta girl, there we go!" she said, clapping once the girl finished her plate and ruffling her hair, Minho leaned in close to her neck and kissed the spot that always made her flush red.

Turning around with wide eyes she stared up at him, a handsome smirk on his lips as he stared lovingly at her red face, "Minho! There's a kid in front of you!"

She scolded and the man rolled his eyes playfully (he can be jealous of kids sometimes) "angel, go to your mother now, i'll bring you a dinosaur when i come back."

With that Sarah hopped off with a bright smile before waving at Minho with blue eyes sparkling innocently, Minho smiled back at the girl waving back.

Getting up she turned around with crossed arms, "what?" He asked innocently mimicking her movement, the wicked grin never leaving his lips anytime soon as he stepped closer making her take a step back looking around.

"Do I make you nervous, Erin?"

Frowning and clearing her throat she looked up at him, cocking her head to the side she grinned up at him, the grin she mostly did during well...during spicy moments.

The one where she tugged her lip under her teeth and smiled wickedly at him, eyes sparkling with god knows what.

Now it was his turn to be speechless, looking around with slightly wide eyes as he gulped, "don't smile at me like that.." she laughed and started making her way towards their room to change.

Thomas appeared behind him with lips pressed into a line, "she bewitched you, bro." Minho startled by the sudden voice of his bestfriend turned around fist ready.

"Bro. What the fuck."

"What?"

"I almost met Teresa-" Thomas fell open in complete shock as he covered his mouth with his hand, Minho stared weirdly before his eyes widened as the realization hit him like a truck.

Shit.

Minho immediately walked away and pulled the door to their room open, "did you ever hear of knocking- oh, what's happened love?" She asked peeking from her shoulder watching as he closed the door and gasped in embarrassment.

His eyes fell to her exposed back (wearing a black sports bra) then landed to the tattoo of his name on her shoulder blade, he can still remember when they tattooed each other's name.

After losing a dare, of course. (Thank you Newt.)

Minho forgot everything that happened 10 second ago and walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her towards him resting his chin on her shoulder.

She leaned in with a smile on her lips, pressing small kisses into her exposed skin he sighed lovingly against the soft skin while making his way up her neck to her jaw.

Asterin turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck feeling the cold metal of his ring press against her warm skin making her blush like a teenage girl.

"I reckon you want a kiss?" She whispered standing on her tiptoes, her nose bumping his as he caressed her hip with his thumb as he felt her hand run through his dark hair.

"Kissing would be nice." He whispered back leaning in and pressing his lips on hers into a sweet kiss, she smiled against his lips kissing him back immediately.

She pulled him dangerously closer to her and could feel his hand trailing up and down to pick her up by the thigh so she can hook her legs around his waist.

"Minho.." she pulled away with a chuckle, "we really gotta make a run for supplies." She said giving his lips one last peck before making her way towards the closet.

Taking one of his shirts she watched as he groaned and threw himself on the bed staring at her.

"Can't Thomas go, he's always with Newt making out."

Asterin laughed and threw her head back clapping slightly, one of the habits he noticed about her ever since they met in the maze was the way she clapped when laughing and threw her head back.

There's a lot of habits he noticed about her, the way she cocked her head to the side when nervous or angry, bouncing her leg up and down, biting her nails sometimes and even running her hand through her hair.

But when she laughed and clapped at the same time he always found himself grinning even from far.

"I gotta bring Sarah a dinosaur." She said between daughters after changing into her clothes, towering over his form who watched every movement she did.

"Alright, mon amour. Get up." She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet.

Minho froze, what the fuck does mo amour mean? He thought frowning down at his wife who made her way towards the door innocently.

"Babe- Erin- wife? what the fuck does that mean?" He asked calling out for the woman who walked out chuckling and ignoring his calls.

He ran to catch up with her, "what the fuck does mon amour mean? Since when are you learning french or Italian or whatever?" He asked watching as she opened the driver's door.

"It's French, Minho."

Minho stayed silent and blinked trying to understand what the word mean, noticing his confused look for the whole ride she turned to look at him before back at the road.

"My love. Mon amour means my love."

Minho turned towards her still blinking and he immediately started blushing like an idiot at her calling him my love in french.

The so called language of love.

"look who's blushing-"

"Do you wanna have kids?" Woah. That was sudden, that was so out of nowhere, Asterin stopped and turned towards her husband with wide eyes.

"What?"

Fuck you Minho. He thought wanting to just shoot himself at the moment, he looked out the window and could still feel her eyes burning holes on his back.

"Forget I asked that."

He said voice low as he could feel embarrassment hit him like a wave, "Minho. Look at me." She ordered and the runner did as told without a second thought.

Minho thought he will be met with cold eyes or a death glare but no she was smiling, so brightly, it lit the whole world like heaven.

She was his heaven. His only.

"You really want to have kids?" She asked turning her attention back to the road, "I mean...I've seen the way you care for kids and we have been together for 8 years so, it's just a thought, I'm not forcing you to try it, you know?"

She chuckled nodding, "I know, sweet angel, I know. I mean, if you want to try it and feel comfortable then sure, if you don't want to then it's totally fine, I understand 100%." She exclaimed shooting him a reassuring grin that made him relax.

"Okay, okay, that's good."

Reaching over to intertwine her fingers with his she pressed kisses on his knuckles, "I love you so much, Minho." She spoke earning a smile from him, his dimples.

"I love you more, my love." He replied watching the way she mirrorred his grin, her cheeks rosy and eyes sparkling.

•°•

This was pretty quick, don't like it much but I hope you like it.♡ also yes Asterin is Tiana and Minho is Naveen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.3K 33
❝you like the girl shank, don't you?❞ | going poker-faced, minho stammered, ❝what?❞ ~ ✡ the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
107K 2.3K 33
[minho x fem!reader] "You said you'd stay forever. You promised." "I'm sorry." You are the first girl in the Glade. Your new life is strange, but...
138K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
242K 6.9K 45
β€’ Trial One: The Maze β€’ ||π†π‘πˆπ„π•π„π‘ π“π€πŒπ„π‘|| Blake was said to have tamed the vicious robotic creature, Seven. She was granted the nickname...