TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over Ma...

By AprilsSmile

"In a world full of ordinary, Be the Tankhun." A side story to Kinnporsche the novel. Because we can't get en... More

1. Mind over matter
2. Escape plan
3. Escape plan cancel
NOTE: Not an update
4. IT'S AMY
5. FIRST DAY
Highlights: Chap# 4 & 5
6. No touching at all
7. Chaos in Tankhun's room
8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas
9. Finding Tankhun!
10. Rock Paper Scissors
11. It's Vegas
12. Pete, the Panther
13. Fan-following!
14. Height of Patheticness!
15. Sleeping Tankhun!
16. Knock, Knock!
NOTE: Not an Update!
17. Sweet Revenge!
18. Amy X Tankhun
19. It's Kinn
Highlights: Have Fun!
20. High-five?
21. Heart issues!
22. Wild Vehement!!!
23. Emergency Party!!
24. The Weekend / Study Time
25. It's Arm
26. Perfect complement :)
27. Beauty's Smile!
28. The Library
29. The Freshmen
NOTE: Not an Update
30. Blue Fire
31. The shopping maniac
32. Group Project
33. The Club
34. Damn Letter!
35. V for Vicious
36. Welcome home, Sister!
37. The Nightmare!
38. Future Fiancรฉ
39. Bustling Life
40. Drama Family!
41. sOOry!
42. Zeal and Zest!
43. Sneak out!!
44. Party Animals!
Highlights: 44. Party Animals!
45. After Party!
46. Confessions!
47. Obsession...!
48. It's Porsche
49. #TeamTankhun
50. The Blacklist!
51. D-Day!
52. The more the merrier!
53. Tankhun's Treat.
54. Selfies Maniac!
55. It's Kimhan
56. Beautiful Heart
57. Second place? maybe not!
58. Stutter Boy!
59. Reciprocate!
60. Official Romance!
61. The Basement!
62. MFC - The Trio
63. Tea...party!
64. The Little Devil!
65. Warmth...
66. Shades of Gray!
67. A Day so FINE!
68. Befriend!
69. It's Leonid
70. The Plan!?
71. The preparations!
72. Just keep Swimming!
73. Mini concert!
74. Affable Meeting!
Highlights: chap# 74 & 75
76. The control room!
77. Bloody Chaos!
78. The closure!
79. Life did a 360..
80. Romantic action!
81. Love-Hate!
82. The melodious ride..
83. Disheartened!
84. Sir Kinn! Hot as.....
85. A for Amity.
86. Height of Goofiness!
87. Fallen star?
88. Anti-fragile!
89. Her...Escape Plan!
90. Mirthless smile ):)
91. Insomnolent.!.!
92. Maquillage
93. Wild Vociferous!!!
94. Finding Amy!
95. Tragic Heroine...
96. Demoniac Khun!
97. Rough and tumble?
98. Viva la vida
Highlights: Enjoy! ;)
99. The best is yet to come..
100. The Anchor
101. Beer and skittles!
102. Enchantment!
NOTE: Not an Update :)
103. ...bears the crown!
104. Near and Dear!
105. Crazy Peacock!
106. Young Master!?
107. The Date?
108. Amy the Queen!
109. The Midnight Mirage
110. Amy X Tankhun
It's A.S. Styles^^
Highlights: Mind over Matter

75. Bon appetit

223 12 6
By AprilsSmile

"After a good dinner one can forgive anybody. Even one's own relatives."

[Oscar Wilde]

****

Hey Readers,

Thanks a lot for reading and appreciating my novel.

13k views!

Oh yeah~

Have a fabulous February!

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

"She was taking too long....."

Sigh~

I waited patiently for like five minutes and it was enough, I stood up to go out but both my boys stopped me and half begged me not to go as it was inappropriate to enter a girl's restroom.

I made many faces in annoyance but decided to listen to them. After a few minutes Pol heard from Arm that the dinner was served and all the guards were standing outside the door, guarding their bosses respectively.

Kinn was sitting between his both partners - Vegas and Porsche - and villain of my precious life brought his partner too.

I heard his partner is a tall Russian girl who doesn't seem to understand our language, she had the poker face the whole time but only show some expressions when Screw whispered something to her in there own stupid language.

But I'm not that impressed with that little piece of information about some random poker faced girl.

I burst out laughing when Arm told us about Porsche checking her out and Big staring at her dress and leg with hostile eyes.

Now I want to see her and her legs. Hehe

.

I managed to convince both my boys to let's get out of this waiting room to join the real party before my beautiful Amy return.

Even though I bought her here I'm not so sure of taking her in front of that Russian villain to whom I didn't even meet yet plus what would she do except becoming the center of the attention of the whole room.

.

I forbid Pol to tell Arm about us being here as I wanted to give a surprise just to see my robot's expression while getting shocked or something.

Before we left Pete confirmed that she is still in the restroom so it's a green light for us to get inside the dining area and have some quality time with Mr Gray.

I saw Nop and Arm standing on both sides of the huge door. And there were two more ugly looking guys to whom I didn't even spare a glance.

"Oh for sane's sake!" Nop exclaimed in horror looking at us approaching them or was it just me he felt horrified off? He shot an accusing glance to Pete who just sighed in reply while looking at me.

Well that was quite offensive!

"...!" Arm closed his eyes, mouth and fists as if that can make me disappear or something. Stupid robot!

"Hello guys! Good to see you looking bored but alert! Now open the door for me." I smiled like a happy boy who got the ticket to ride a Ferris wheel.

I waited as four of them were busy arguing about me being here. I looked around and found one man missing.

Where's our angry bird?

I can't believe opening the door can be that hard for them to do....me.

Anyways it was ME so I had to do what I asked not so politely.

The door opened and I stepped inside like the King, I am.

My brother and cousin were first to see me walking towards them I can see some satisfying surprises on their faces. Porsche was busy eating ice cream while watching a girl in silver. He noticed something and turned to look in the line of Kinn's vision. He grinned while looking at me.

At least someone is happy to see me here. What a pleasant day to have! hahaha.

I almost approached them in style while seeing the stupid back of that third party towards me. But it's okay at least it gets me some kind of suspense vibes.

I saw the girl turning her long neck to watch me. I scan her from head to toe. Even though she looked like a girl out of a beauty pageant I didn't like her.

I held my chin up challenging her to stare at me some more then I would do something inappropriate as to kick her out of the room.

She shifted her eyes to watch the guy who brought her here, I noticed how she made her two fingers move in a walking style on his thigh. That looks odd but who cares!

I stopped right behind the guy for whom I came all the way here to see for the first or maybe the last time. Who knows when the night is still young?

Or should I do the deed myself before my beautiful Amy manages to come here on her own?

Well she has the kindest heart I've seen and I don't want her to stop me or anyone from executing this Scratch. Or even doing something horrible to forgive the man who made her life....tough.

Tough is the underrated word for what she has gone through. I clenched the thing tightly and pulled it out of my pants.

"Hello!" I whispered putting my golden gun on the back of his head.

"Khun!" It was Kinn who exclaimed in his deep voice in... horror?

I glanced at his life partner who was nodding in appreciation and at his plus one who was looking forward to seeing me pull the tiny trigger. Hah psycho!

"Hello!" I blinked at the owner of this new but weird voice.

"..." What should I say next? I looked at Pete for some help but he was busy staring at his psycho partner who had the smirk on his face while looking back at him.

They were having some kind of moment. I rolled my eyes at them.

Damn those black and white lovers!

From the corner of my eye I noticed that a girl touching her covered leg and the Russian patted her naked leg two times with his index finger.

I tilted my head as it felt like something 'blink once for yes and twice for no'. In their case it was tapping on the leg. Weirdos!

I walked around to take the empty seat beside my Porsche boy who was sitting right in front of that girl.

"Good to see you mister..." The Russian was the first to start talking after waiting for me to sit in a comfortable position.

"..." I remained silent just to make him feel awkward. He blinked waiting for me to introduce myself as if I will do that when he already knew about me.

"Mr Screaigh! This is my elder brother Khun, Tankhun Theerapanyakul." Kinn introduced me by watching me and not doing it myself.

"I didn't expect your elder brother to come here." Is-gray said while clearing his throat.

His name makes him more weird.

I looked at his face to see if he was handsome enough to get the title of the Villian. Well he is!

Then I took my time to see his outfit. He was wearing a white dress shirt and a gray vest coat with matching pants. I like his shoes by the way. I tilted my head to see the gray coat on the back of his chair and I saw a fur coat too. Ahh I want that one.

He set his diamond cufflinks as if he wanted me to see that and his expensive platinum watch too.

And I kinda did as he wanted.
Urgh how stupid of me!

I shifted my eyes to look back at his gray eyes. I refrain myself from asking if he's wearing lenses or not. If yes then what shade is that?

"Khun?" I turned my neck to look at my brother who was making a puzzled face.

"Yes?" I asked casually.

"..." Kinn didn't say anything but I saw on his face that he was dying to ask me questions like 'What am I doing here?' , 'What is wrong with me?' ,  'What do I want?' , 'When do I leave?'.

"I came here to eat and meet!" I shrugged then crossed my legs and arms looking at our guest.

"Why?" Kinn asked suspiciously in his leader-like voice.

"My favorite thing is to have a big dinner with friends and family and talk about life." I said to tease my leader for a brother, who took a deep breath to keep his calm. Haha

"Pleasure to meet you!" Iss-gray interrupted with a wide friendly smile. He forgets to add the word finally.

"I wish I could say the same." I made a face making him chuckled.

"You are funny!" He said in a weird accent.

Is he making that voice on purpose or what!

I ignored him completely and tried to distract myself.

"Where's my food?
When is it coming?
What did I order, anyway?" I started to throw a tantrum for no good reason.

Kinn ordered some expensive dishes for me and I leaned forward to watch my cousin who was too quiet, just out of curiosity.

He was cutting the steak in a way that made it look like him murdering the piece of meat. Then he opened his mouth and chewed on that small piece freaking too much.

I gulped down consciously and leaned back feeling the shivers on my back.

Creepy Vegas!

Does he need to be that terrifying!?

Maybe yes!

I watched the Russian turning in his seat watching the same sight as me.

Haha he's my cousin you know!

I held my chin up trying to intimidate him slightly. Only if I can do this half as Vegas it'll be awesome.

"So Mr Tankhun..." He started watching me looking at him, but in reality I was just waiting for my meal to get served.

"Khun!" I interrupted him.

"Sorry?" He tilted his neck.

"Accepted!" I fanned my hand
"No one is allowed to call me by my name. Call me Khun. Okay?" I waited for a nod of understanding.

"Okay so Mr Khun..." He started again.

"Only Khun!" I held my finger up to correct him.

"..." He looked slightly amused by me and I took a few seconds to watch others.

My brother rubbed his whole face, Vegas shook his head taking a small sip of water. I found both Porsche and Pete looking so done with me.

What's with their expressions?

Too much disappointment in the air.

Excuse me but I'm just here to sit, eat and watch! Do they expect some action from me?

Well I placed the gun on this man's head as soon as I came, didn't I?

I think that was quite thrilling of me. Hehe.

"Only Khun!" He started for the third time.

What a dumb guy! he should be giving up talking to me till now. But it's okay to let him talk all he wants as there's not much chance for him to do that tomorrow.

I felt bad imagining him not being able to see the morning sun. Tsk!

"Why did you hold that toy gun at me? That was quite unfriendly of you." He uttered. But wait, he mocked my gun!

"Toy-gun you say..." I forced a smile looking at the dangerous but beautiful thing in my hand. "Do you want to hear the phew-phew sound it makes?" I batted my lashes and pointed the gun right at his face.

He didn't flinch but smiled. How annoying!

"Not really! But thanks for your kind offer." He refused politely like a gentleman.

"And here I was getting happy with the thought of using it on you!" I made a pouty face.

"On me?"

"Umhm!" I nodded while placing the golden gun on the table.

"Why? What did I do?" He asked politely.

"Nothing much! But still enough to make me mad at you." I mumbled getting angry.

"I don't remember doing anything to deserve this kind of hatred.." He made a thoughtful face.

"Why should I bear any hatred towards someone who is obviously weaker than myself? I only pity them."

"Pardon?" He furrowed his brows getting offended by my harsh words.

"You know what I'm talking about. Every single one in this room knew that and.." I stopped for a second. "..well I'm not sure about this model like a girl." I pointed at her and she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Did you even know what we're talking about?" I asked her directly and she just blinked giving me the poker face I've heard about earlier.
"No? Fine then finish your meal and go home." I said rudely dismissing her at once.

What a stupid girl to have as a partner!

His lips twitch a little looking at his partner's lovely face. He tucked the hair behind her ear while whispering something in foreign language. She flinched a little by his touch, which was barely noticeable to others'eyes.

I think it's just the face and the body he saw before taking her with him.

Why do all the villains have this kind of playboy traits?

But I ignored this foolishness as he himself is quite handsome.

I got distracted by the food a waiter came to place in front of me.

"Ah Russian salad!" I clapped my hands and placed a hankey on my lap.

I ate a small bite and felt all the eyes on me.

"Well mister... I mean Khun! I was quite interested, actually curious about you." Russian Villian said talking everyone's attention, except me.

"I know. Every single mafia is. After all I'm the first son of Theerapanyakul." I said while eating risotto.

"I've heard about you!" He added.

"Really! from whom? Praising or badmouthing?" I asked immediately.

"Ahh..." He trailed off to look at my brother and cousin "Neither I'm afraid."

"What does that supposed to mean?"

"I mostly heard about you being a ...secret."

"A secret!" I can't help but smile.

"No one really knows about you until.."

"I started to go to college." I interrupted thoughtfully.

"Yes." He nodded.

"So do you like what you find?" I placed my elbows on the table.
"Am I a good secret?" My eyes were shining in anticipation.

"I'm...not so sure."

"Come on~ don't ruin the mood. Tell me! Do I look like a horrible secret or a pretty one?"

"..."

"I won't be surprised if you find me vulnerable, weak, or anything in your language." I smiled a little.

"I admit you are not someone I expected at first. But that doesn't matter much as I don't want to harm or cause any trouble to.."

"And yet you go after Her." I chewed the last word out.

"..." He left dumbfounded.

Porsche's hand stopped in the air with the big bite of ice cream on the spoon. Kinn straightened beside me and Vegas placed his fork down without making any sound.

"You got the warning yet you didn't stop." I wiped the corner of my lips. "I actually hoped for you to be smart enough to know your limits but you.." I pointed the fork at him "..you are a stupid mafia. How did you even get into this business?" I slightly mocked him.

"..." I saw him clenching his jaw.

"Initially I just wanted to come, shoot you to death, eat this delicious Russian salad and leave. But..." I made a dramatic pause, watching his face slightly looking pale or maybe it's just my imagination.
"..you're an interesting man, interesting enough to change my mind and spare your life." I almost congratulated him hehe.

"But let me warn you Scratch!" I made a serious face "..excessive curiosity can lead to death." I whispered the words loudly.

"You should be thankful to your parents for giving you these good looks." I leaned back and made a circular motion with the butter knife on his face.
"I don't know about you but I've got a weak heart towards killing people with nice faces." I sighed in disappointment.
"But my cousin Vegas has no problem like that, right?" I asked my psycho cousin cheerfully only to receive an eye roll before a firm nod. Haha.

"..." My indirect threat worked as the handsome but stupid villian straightened in his seat.

"So.. what do you think? Will you be able to control your own curiosity or want us to do something to help." I asked politely.
"Here's another warning. Help from us can be quite... painful." I glanced at Vegas pointingly who smirked arrogantly while cutting another bite of steak.

Our guest took a light but deep breath before starting.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" As soon as he finished the sentence I almost threw the bowl of soup on him.

What a shameless liar!

"Pity!" I mumbled to myself as he didn't get what I've been saying at all.

"I just said I was curious about you Mr Tankhun." I shot him a glare. "Whatever you are trying to imply...I have no idea."

He refused to confess. My shoulders dropped down. And here I was thinking about sparing his life.

One less handsome face on earth won't turn it that ugly, will it!?

Now I know why everyone hates him. He likes to lie shamelessly on the face of those who already know the truth. I take it back if I have called him a gentleman before.

"You have no idea!" I lifted one fine eyebrow.

"No!"

"You came after me then got the knowledge of Her. You made your ugly looking guys follow her. They threatened her, stalked her, even attacked to hurt her. And here you are refusing bluntly. How pathetic!" I said in a cool but deep tone trying not to get wild and throw tantrums.

There was a pin drop silence in the area.

"Attacked to hurt her?" He furrowed his brows and I felt slightly happy. At least he admits her existence.

"I've never done anything to harm Amy." He slammed the table with a light punch.

I felt Vegas and Kinn straightened as they finally got to hear the name out of this Russian's mouth.

"Bloody liar!" I cursed loudly feeling a ball of fire in my chest hearing my love's name from his damn mouth.

"I am not lying!" He growled angrily.

"You are a pathetic liar! You sent one of your ugly men to kidnap her but failed, thanks to me. Then you ordered more men to get her and hurt her." I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"I did not!" He matched my voice.

"Shut up! you freaking liar! I wanted, to kill YOU as soon as I saw those ugly pieces of trash trying to throw aci...." I stopped thinking of the dangerous acid that can....
I felt goosebumps at that horrifying thought.

"..." He made a fake shocked face getting the meaning.

"Because of your obsession she got eight stitches.." Vegas said in a cool voice wiping the side of his lips.

"What are you talking about?" The Russian asked making a serious face for once.

"Drop the act Screaigh!" Kinn took a sip of the soup "..we got evidence."  He added casually.

"Acid? Stitches? Evidence? Hah!" He sneered "I never did anything like that!" He slammed on the table hard.

He glared at three of us but his gray eyes only stopped at me. I glared back evenly in madness.

I clenched my jaw while slowly reaching for my golden toy.

His eyes moved up, his expression changed slightly and his eyes widened for some reason.

For a moment I saw red, literally.

Splash!

My hot bowl of soup was gone and was thrown on the liar's face.

I looked up at the one who dared to do something bold like that.

My beautiful Amy!

When did she come here? I looked up at the guy stopping beside me and found Big's eyes getting wide in shock. Where did he come from?

Iss-gray hissed in pain but didn't touch his face to wipe the liquid off.

His partner stood up from her seat at once. I watched her reaching out towards my beautiful Amy. The model placed her hand over her shoulder making her slightly flinch.

He was reaching out to take the napkin but Amy was faster, she took the napkin and grabbed the hand over her shoulder.

She twisted the model's hand and spun her around swiftly to stand behind her making her stop in her place.

My eyes widened at the change of events. I looked first at my Amy who didn't even seem like having a tough time then at the model.

Her one hand was twisted behind her back while the other went down slowly beside her leg. I was narrowing my eyes but Porsche was faster to move and clenched that free traveling hand.

Her poker face was replaced by the shocked expression when Porsche pulled her towards him and his hand went to the side of her leg where the dress was open.

He grinned shamelessly touching her somewhere. I imagined my leader for a brother seeing red in anger.

My mouth fell open when Porsche pulled out a gun. Now I remember what Arm said about Big looking at her legs. There's no way that our angry bird can have perverted thoughts, not on duty at least.

"You little piece of....beauty!" Amy did her best to curse her. And let her go with a jerk, the girl stumbled on the high heel but didn't fall down, tsk!

I watched the Russian who didn't even move to save his partner. Amy snatched the weapon out of Porsche's hand and threw that hard towards a wall.

The huge mirror on the wall broke down into pieces. I wanted to click some pictures with that but....

I got distracted as the door opened and five guards appeared hearing the loud sound the broken mirror caused.

Three of the guards ran to stand on our side, the other two took the place on the Russian's side.

"You!" Amy pointed at the man she threw the hot soup at, ignoring everyone else.

The Villian finally stood up towering my beautiful Amy, I stood up to take my gun with me.

"Good to see you Ms Nobody!" He reached towards her hand for taking the napkin to wipe his face.

Miss Nobody?

"I wish I could say the same Leo!" She looked unhappy as he tried to take her hand.

Leo!?

"..." He stopped at once hearing the name. She threw the napkin at his chest that he caught easily.

She rubbed the back of her neck while looking at this and that. But I knew her better she was thinking about something, quite seriously.

She didn't look at any of us, making me more uneasy.

"Will you now kindly explain? cuz I'm feeling a little lost here!" He said in an accent politely.

"How does it feel?" She asked out of the blue making everyone confused.

"..."

"To get hit by something...hot?" She asked further and I know where it's going.

"Like burning." He answered honestly, wiping his jaw.

"And yet you sent your men to throw acid on me!" She shouted in hatred while grabbing his collar. I never saw her this mad.

"..." He froze, clenching the fabric. He looked at her in confusion.

"What do I even have to make you this interested in me? Tell me what I possessed to earn your mighty obsession?" She stood right in front of him bravely and I kinda want to pull her away from him.

There was a pin drop silence as everyone was waiting for the Russian to say something.

"Is my existence so annoying for you that you have to order your men to stab me?" She sounds hurt and broke... She let his collar go, finally.

"For heaven's sake I have never..." He threw the napkin away taking a step towards her.

She took a step back immediately, keeping her personal distance.

"You didn't?" She chuckled while all of us watched her unbuttoning her cuff button and pulling the sleeve up.
"Then what's this huh!?" She asked showing her arm up.

"..." He blinked in astonishment watching the scar she was showing.

He reached out to touch the scar and she hides away her arm behind her back.

I was standing right behind her and held my breath watching the hand right in front of me.

Kinn, Porsche and even Big were able to see that pink mark that is now turning to a darker skin tone.

"Deny all you want! But you cause this!" She pointed at his chest barely a centimeter away.
"Leo Screaigh, I don't care if you admit it or not, and I am not expecting any apology from you. All I want is you.. leaving me alone!" She said in a normal tone, that makes anyone obeying her commands.

He mumbled something in his own language. I turned to look at Kinn, Arm and even Vegas for some translation but they didn't say anything. Idiots!

"Yeah right!" She nodded in some unknown agreement "No matter what you say I won't believe you!" She declared the Russian shocked.

He was blabbering in his weird language and she just stood still. Those who can understand listen carefully. As for me I was dying for some translation or subtitles.

"You know what shut up!" I yelled and pulled my girl back like I had done some time before. She stumbled and half fell in my arms.

Now I'm getting better at catching her. Hehe

Within a second she turned around and pushed me back hard.

Well that was unexpected, I fell back and my Pol boy saved me on time.

"How dare you!" I shouted accidentally.

"No how dare you!" She shouted back at me.

I'm getting the feeling that I chose the wrong time to mess up with her.

"I was protecting you from this Screw!" I yelled while pointing at the Villian who made my kind hearted Amy mad hearted.

"Did I ask for your protection?" She asked "Can't you just mind your own business for once! Why do you like to interfere in my personal matters this much? First son or whatever, I don't give a damn about you! You have no right to touch me!" She shouted the rap out, in a single breath.

"..." She embarrassed me in front of my brother, cousins, guards and everyone else I didn't give a damn about, yet I remained silent.

Don't feel bad Tankhun! She's just putting on a show! She didn't mean that!

Amy was busy glaring at me when the pageant beauty came back to grab her from behind, I reached out to pull her again but her instincts were more good than I gave her credit for.

She held the arm with bare hand, pulled her forward in a swift move, leaned forward, and the model flipped over and fell flat on the floor. Amy sat on her back while folding her one arm back.

Amy leaned forward to whisper something in that model's ear.

"Didn't your mama teach you to wear appropriate clothes! Especially in front of these many men." Amy muttered while setting her dress to cover her legs.

"Stop coming at me already! It's a little tiresome and I'm not interested in your man, not even a tiny bit. He's way older than me." She added while making a face up at the Russian who doesn't look happy with this revelation.

Hahahaha~ Porsche hit Big's arm while laughing loudly. Kinn glared at his partner to make him stop.

Amy let the girl go once again and Porsche offered to help the model up which she took with a poker face, but I caught her stealing glances at her Russian partner who didn't even spare a glance to her.

A part of me felt bad for the model but wait! She dared to attack my beautiful Amy. I immediately shot her some severe glares.

"Is it yours?" Amy pointed at the glass while looking at the Russian.

"..."

"Mind if I take it?" She asked while taking the glass up.

I noticed her clenching the cold glass way too tightly and let out a breath of relief.

Damn she got hurt while touching the stupid girl.

I shifted my eyes and saw that Russian idiot looking at her movements curiously.

"Have you drinks from this?" She asked again and iss-gray shook his head in no.

My mouth fell open when she leaned back on the table and started to drink from the glass.

I looked at Vegas and Kinn at once both of them looked surprised but not horrified.

Sigh~

That glass wasn't poisonous!

"Don't drink from this!" The Villian shouted in a worry and held her wrist to stop the glass from reaching to her mouth.

"...?" She watched his hand over her wrist but didn't flick it away.

"It's mine!" He tried to take that away from her hands.

"Relax Leo it's not poisonous!" Her lips twitch as she managed to take another sip.

"..." The Russian froze.

"Those guys have class you know, trust me on this!" She smirked while looking at Vegas for the first time she came here.

She drank the whole glass of water and put it back on the table.

"Sir Kinn! I apologize for ruining the dinner. Before leaving I will pay for this sparkling water and the soup I wasted!" She said while pointing at the empty bowl.

"Now I got the culprit, the evidence, and many witnesses." She counted on her fingers "Do I need anything more?" She asked while looking at both Vegas and Pete.

"Ahh!" She held up a finger "The promise maybe. Mr Leo Screaigh! You're a liar so I don't want to make any kind of promises to you. But you're a man of business so give me your words, in front of everyone."

"What word?" I asked interrupting her from behind. She didn't even spare me a glance. Tsk!

"What word?" Scratch asks the same.

"Give me Your word that you would never come after me or send your men after me... ever. You said many times that you didn't do anything to harm me. So I want you to stick to your words and do nothing from now on. I've had more than enough and I want my peaceful life back."

She paused for a second.

"As I said before I don't want your apologies on any protection from you guys. Just leave me alone so that I can continue living my life as if nothing has happened in the past few weeks."

There was another silence in the room. The only sound I heard was the footsteps of my cousin who stood up for his seat and walked towards us.

He held her from the elbow and turned her to face him. She looked at his dark eyes but didn't flick his hand away.

"Everything is over brother Vegas. Now I'm free to go." She whispered in a low voice.

"You are coming home with me! Did you hear me?" Vegas ordered in a cool voice.

I rolled my eyes as she never listens when you try to order her around.

"Yes I'm coming with you, and yes I can hear you, anything else?" She tilted her head.

Wait what! She agreed? Just like that!

What is going on in that head of hers? She pulled her elbow out of Vegas's loose grip.

Something is missing and I can't put my finger on it!

Vegas and I were trying to read her when someone pulled her from behind.

She stumbled and flinched as a hand appeared from behind and was placed on her stomach.

"How dare.." I took a step ahead only to stop as the Russian Villian put his gun over her head.

Everyone on my side pulled out their guns at him.

The Russian looked up at the guns and just smiled. He leaned a little lower to her ear.

"My alluring Amy! You can ask for anything let alone some words... now you are coming with me!" He whispered near her ear and I clenched my fists watching him this close to her.

I held out my gun too but got distracted watching her hands shaking.

I knew better to know that she's not afraid of him but still his touch was hurting her. Oh I want to break that stupid hand of his!

She clenched her fists to stop the shaking. She closed her eyes tightly for a few seconds only to open them again.

THAK!

All of us left in awe watching Gray Russian stumbled back slightly as she gave a low punch to his jaw quite hard.

She jumped a step away while rubbing her knuckles. I wanted to take her towards me but Vegas was faster to hide her behind his psycho back.

Damn the overprotective brother!

I saw blood coming from his mouth, and I felt happy to see that.

Serves you right!

"I just bit my tongue." He held his hand up to stop his guards coming towards him.

"What a punch Amy!" Porsche laughed and held out a hand for a high-five that Amy didn't give. Now it was my turn to laugh but I didn't as the time was not right.

I noticed as she rubbed her stomach lightly making a disgusted face.

"How dare you touch her!" Vegas shouted throwing a punch on his face.

Serve him right, again!

I took the chance and held her sleeve to pull her towards me lightly. She looked first at my hand then at my face.

Something changes in her eyes, she flicked my hand away quite rudely.

Is she mad at me!?

What did I do to get this special treatment!?

On the other side both Russian and psycho were busy fighting like boxers in a ring. Pete was trying to stop Vegas while Porsche tried to hold Iss-gray in place so that Vegas could hit with more accuracy.

She was watching them with a blank expression. Now I know what was missing...

Her....
... smile!

"Amy.." I whispered her name.

"Stay away from me!" She said loudly and clearly enough to make everyone stop and look at us.

"Amy..." I tried again.

"What is your problem Khun!? Are you deaf or something! I said stay away, don't touch, don't interfere, keep your distance.. Am I asking too much!" That wasn't a question but I found myself nodding in yes.

Yes she's asking for too much!

"All of this happens because of you!" She poked my chest. "Only if you minded your own damn business from the very beginning, none of this will ever happen." She motioned her hands around.

But I can't see why am I getting blame for these stupid hot-headed people who likes to use their fists instead of their heads or mouths.

"You were well aware of the consequences if you ever get closer to someone. Then why did you do that to me!!" She shouted like crazy..

"Why didn't you keep your distance from me! Why did you throw my peaceful life in front of these dangerous people!" She pushed me away as I tried to calm her down.

"Because of you I've gotten hurt many times.. because of you they came after me.. I couldn't go to my own home.. I couldn't sleep without having nightmares.. because of you I got sick and had strange thoughts.. because of you I wanted to end my freaking life..." She stopped realizing what she just said out loud.

I froze in my place as I can't even believe.... I heard her wrong, didn't I?

"Amy!" It was Vegas who called her name out in astonishment.

"Let's go home, I'm tired!" She muttered while looking down.

"Look at me!" Vegas ordered.

"I need to study for tomorrow's test." She mumbled an excuse out.

"I said look at me!" Vegas shouted.

"Wegath stop! You're scaring her!" Pete came to pull his partner back.

"Scaring hah!" My psycho cousin scoffed at Pete "..she can be anything but scared of me!" He said confidently.

"Why is she sweating?" Russian appeared on the other side.

"You guys enjoy your dinner, I am leaving!" She turned to walk away and I was reaching out to stop her even then Vegas was faster to pull her back from her freaking collar.

She stumbled and coughed getting choked, thanks to my psycho cousin.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! DAMN IT!!" she shouted on top of her lungs, kidneys heart and everything between.

"..." For the first time ever I saw Vegas jumped up getting startled a little.

"AARGHH~~" She grunts out loud like a beautiful maniac, and sits down on the floor grabbing her head.

All of us went silent for who knew how many timeth..

"Amy!" I took the courage and tried to start a normal conversation.

She held her hand up to make me quiet. I made a pouty face as she's only doing this pushing-away-thing to me.

I looked up at everyone to choose the next volunteer.

Ahaa~ I found one standing right behind me.

I pushed my boy up front giving him a silent order.

"M..miss Amy!" Pol stammered out.

"..." She looked up at my tall boy. "Yes brother Pol?" She asked politely as expected.

"A..are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine!" She tried to smile but failed.

"Can I check your temperature?" Pol asked while sitting down next to her.

"No! I mean there's no need I'm really fine. Thank you!"

"Are you feeling sick or something?" He asked again.

"I am just angry." She answered in a soft tone. "I am this close to flipping this table over, but refraining myself to waste anymore food." She sighed loudly.

"I have... another idea!" Pol started and leaned forward to whisper something in her ear.

"Are you for real!" She exclaimed in awe.

"Only if that can make you feel any better." Pol said without stammering.

She stood back up and set her shirt on her frame. Her hair was now all over the place, the knot she made at the end was long gone. But I don't think she realizes that herself.

I didn't mention that I'm still finding her beautiful. Hehe

She started cracking her fingers one by one. What is she up to now? I glanced at Pol in question who didn't even see me back. Buffalo!

Buzz~

She stopped and pulled the device out. She furrowed her brows slightly while reading a text message. I wonder who it was from, and chose to keep my curiosity to myself for once.

She looked up at the Russian from the screen, and I noticed her lips twitch for a friction of the second.

Ring~

She looked down at the device again. I saw her contemplating answering or declining the phone-calI. I wonder who was calling her this late at night.

She ended up answering and walked away to sit on the chair far away from mine. I clench my fists as that certain chair belonged to the freaking Screech.

"Hey little brother waddup! waddup..!" She smiled from ear to ear, using the glass as a phone stand to make the device stand up so she could talk freely.

[Woah~ who are you and what you did to my sister?]

"I sent her to pack her stuff as she's going to get her freedom back soon."

[...]

"Problem is solved, now I don't need protection or anything from anyone!"

She pressed on the last word, and turned her neck slightly to where Scratch was standing.

[Did you tell dad?]

"Not yet."

[Make sure you don't forget!]

"Roger that! What's up with you? You didn't go to school? It's 9 something..."

[I caught a fever so no school oh yeah~]

Angel yelled cheerfully.

"Really congratulations!"

She said sarcastically.

[Now tell me where are you?]

"At a Michelin star restaurant!"

She grinned widely.

[Woah~ with whom?]

"..." The smile disappears at once.

All of us waited for the answer that didn't came.

Sigh~

[By the way M! It's been years!]

"Of what?"

[That I last seen you full face hahaha]

She shook her head amd chuckled.

"So I'm not that ugly as you assume!"

She held her chin and turned her beautiful face left to right.

[You are beautiful! After all you're my sister..]

"Ha ha funny!"

[Where's Tincan?]

I looked at her in hope at the mention of my....name. damn!

"Angel! Is it okay if I call you later? I need to go now.."

[You're avoiding....
Fine! Take care!]

"You too. Take medicine on time! Keep updating me about your health."

[Yeah.. yeah..]

"Or do you want me to come there?"

She narrowed her eyes at the screen.

[Hah no need! Thank you very much!]

"Hehe talked to you later. Luv ya!"

She gave a flying kiss!

[Eeeeee goosebumps!]

He whines, ungrateful idiot!

"Haha ba-bye!"

As soon as she hung up the smile disappeared.

She stood up and put the cellphone in her back pocket.

"Gentlemen! Have a nice night! I'm out!" She said looking at everyone except me.

She turned to walk away and I dashed forward towards her. But yet again someone was faster than me.

Bloody Screaigh!

"You're not going anywhere sweetheart!" He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her towards him.
"Not before we finished!" He added with a sweet smile.

"...!" Her eyes widened in shock.

Now I've had enough of seeing her getting touched and pulled here and there.

SLAP!

I slapped the man's hand away, and looked into his gray eyes quite fiercely.

"Stop already!" I warned him in a darker tone.

"Or what?" He looked at me challengingly.

"Nothing much!" I held my gun at his head.

From the corner of my eye I saw his guards coming closer, but who cares?

"Fair enough!" He pointed his gun at...not me?

I turned my neck slightly to watch him pointing at my heart...my beautiful Amy!!!!!

"Bloody Scratch!" I shot him a glare.

All the guns on my side came in vision yet he didn't back away.

"You started this game! Mr Tankhun!" He called me by my name just to irritate me.

"She's mine. damn it!" I reached out to grab her hand only to hide her behind me.

"Really!" He scoffed to mock me.
"Rest assured cuz I will make her mine...." He said in that creepy accent. "Sooner or later!" He added with a smile towards her.

"What a load of... rubbish!" She cursed and.... laughed?

"..." , "..."
Both me and my newly found rival looked at her dumbfounded.

She freed her hand from mine and took a step towards him.

My eyes widened to its limit when she grabbed his gun and placed it right in the middle of her forehead.

"Amy!!!" I heard many shouts coming from almost everyone.

"Do whatever makes you feel happy or even superior Leo!" She said softly and I caught some hesitation on Leo's face.

He tried to remove his gun but she didn't let go.

"Amy!" I scolded her a little.

She turned to look right into my eyes.

"I'm mine..." She stated as a matter-of-factly to me.
".. before I'm ever anyone else's." She turned to look back at Screaigh.

"This is not a toy. Let go, damn it!" The owner of the gun shouted, making her beautiful lips twitch evilly.

"I see you people talking with guns and threats... Let me try too." She said letting the gun go.

I let out a breath that I didn't even know was holding.

I heard a few more sighs coming from behind.

"If you ever back away from your words or even try to do something funny..." She started and held her hands up.
"Then..." She smiled while motioning something with her fingers.

Both me and my rival looked at her hands curiously.

She first held out the thumb and index finger of her right hand to show him.
Then she showed three fingers in horizontal.
And finally made a V sign.

I tilted my hand in confusion, what does that even supposed to mean?

She was smiling and I saw Screaigh looking pale within a second.

Now I'm curious to heaven and back.

What did she do? I turned my neck to see others helplessly as they didn't even get to see her threat.

"Don't you dare!" He growled pulling her by her collar.

"Depends on how you behave." She sneered back "..sweetheart!" She added with the brightest smile possible.

"..." Screaigh left speechless.

"Nice talking to you!" She patted his hand on her collar with the tip of her finger and he let go at once.

.

Suddenly we heard a loud commotion outside the door and all of us ducked down hearing the firing sounds.

"Khun Kinn we're under attack!" Big said out loud while clicking on his earbuds.

Screaigh shouted something in his own language giving orders to his guards.

I don't think he was behind this sudden attack.

"Here I thought everything is over." My lips twitch hearing her blabbering to herself.

That's my fearless Amy!

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.5K 136 10
Black and White were never successfully separated and now that they're older they share a common goal. To take down their parents friend Tawi and fin...
33.9K 1.8K 15
' ุฃุฎุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŠ ู…ุฑู‘ุฉู‹ ุจุฃู†ู‘ู‡ู ูŠูุฑูŠุฏ ุฃู† ูŠุญูŠุงุŒ ู„ุง ุฃู† ูŠุนูŠุด ูˆู‡ูˆ ูŠุญู„ูู… ุจุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูƒุงู†ุช ูƒูู„ู‘ ุฑุบุจุชูู‡ ุจุฃู† ูŠูŽุนูŠุด ูƒุงู„ุฃุดุฎุงุต ุงู„ุทุจูŠุนูŠู‘ูˆู†ุŒ ู„ุง ุฃู† ูŠุฏุน ุงู„ุฎูˆู ูŠูุณูŠุทุฑ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุฑุบูุจ...