Teen Witch; Stiles Stilinski...

_ashley_writez

"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott."... Еще

Cast
Playlist
Prologue
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 2
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 5
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 6
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 7
EPISODE 3 CHAPTER 8
EPISODE 3 CHAPTER 9
EPISODE 5 CHAPTER 10
EPISODE 6 CHAPTER 11
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 12
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 13
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 14
EPISODE 8 CHAPTER 15
EPISODE 8 CHAPTER 16
EPISODE 9 CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
EPISODE 10 CHAPTER 19
EPISODE 11 CHAPTER 20
EPISODE 11 CHAPTER 21
EPISODE 12 CHAPTER 22
Episode 1 Chapter 23
Episode 1 Chapter 24
Episode 2 Chapter 25
Episode 2 Chapter 26
Episode 3 Chapter 27
Episode 3 Chapter 28
Episode 4 Chapter 29
Episode 5 Chapter 30
Episode 6 Chapter 31
Episode 6 Chapter 32
Episode 7 Chapter 33
Episode 8 Chapter 34
Episode 8 Chapter 35
Episode 9 Chapter 36
Episode 10 Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Episode 11 Chapter 40
Episode 12 Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Teen Witch Series

Episode 10 Chapter 38

428 14 0
_ashley_writez

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek said.

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh yeah, that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a fricken Halloween party every full moon. Except for you guys, Stiles and Cassie. What do you turn into?"

"Abdominal Snowman," Stiles answered. "But, uh, it's more of a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal."

Matt nodded towards Jackson who scratched the back of Stiles' neck, paralyzing his body from the neck down.

"Hey!" Scott went to catch him and Cassie but was stopped by Jackson. Cassie was the one who fell first and landed on Derek.

"Bitch," Stiles cussed before falling on top of Cassie's back.

Derek grunted at the impact. "Get them off of me."

"Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you three make a pretty good trio," he commented.

"Fuck you," Cassie spat.

"It must kind of suck though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut from the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless."

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you come down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am."

"Yeah bitch," Stiles' voice cracked.

They heard a car approaching the building and immediately knew who it was.

"Is that her?"

"No, it's the boogeyman," Cassie sarcastically replied.

Matt sighed, trying to ignore Cassie's comment. "Do what I tell you to do, and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Scott, don't trust him?"

He rolled Stiles off of Cassie and pushed his foot onto his chest, blocking the air from coming into his lungs.

"This work better for you?"

"Hey, stop. Stop!"

"Then do what I tell you to."

"Okay. Alright." Matt kept his foot on Stiles. His face started to turn red due to the lack of air in his lungs. "Stop!"

He finally lifted his foot off of Stiles. Stiles gasped for air, coughing with every gasp.

"You, take them in there," he ordered Jackson. "You... with me."

Jackson threw them in a different room. They all groaned at the impact. Cassie looked at Stiles, guilty that she couldn't do anything to help him. When he turned to look at her, she quickly turned away, not so inconspicuously.

There was a loud gunshot and Melissa's shriek coming after it.

"What? What's happening Derek? What's going on?" Cassie asked.

Derek shushed her, listening in to what was happening in the front. "Scott just got shot."

"What! Is he okay?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, he's fine. It was just on his side. He'll heal."

"Just because he heals, doesn't mean he's okay!" Cassie said.

They all laid there in a silence, all curious to know what was happening. Cassie could now move her fingers. Matt pushed Scott into the room they were in.

"The evidence is gone," Scott spoke, turning to Matt. "Why don't you just go?"

"You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no. I want the book."

"What? What book?"

"The bestiary," he clarified. Cassie, Stiles, and Derek glanced at each other. "Not just a few pages, I want the whole thing."

"I don't have it," Scott said. "It's Gerard's. What do you want it for anyway?"

He sighed impatiently. "I need answers."

"Answers to what?"

"To this." He lifted up his shirt, revealing reptilian scales spreading across from it. Cassie and Derek immediately knew what was happening.

--

Time passed, Cassie was now able to move her forearms and lower legs.

"Hey," Stiles whispered. "You guys know what's happening to Matt?"

"Yep," Cassie replied. "He broke the rules."

"What do you mean?"

"The universe always balances things out," she answered.

"Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?" Stiles guessed.

"That and killing people himself."

"So, if Matt breaks the rules of the Kanima, he becomes the Kanima?"

"Yeah, basically. It's so it can stay balanced."

"Will he believe us if we tell him that?"

"Probably not."

"Okay, he's gonna kill all of us when he gets that book, isn't he?"

"Yeah, definitely."

He sighed. "Alright, so what do we do now? Do we just sit here and wait to die?"

"Unless I can figure out a way to push the toxin out of my body faster," Derek spoke up.

"Like triggering the healing process," Cassie finished.

"Exactly." He flicked out his claws and started to dig in his upper leg.

"What? Oh, what are you doing?" He saw the claws and cringed at the sight. "Awh, gross."

Cassie grunted as she rolled her shoulders back. "The venom's almost gone for me."

"Ah, great. So soon, I'll be the only paralyzed one."

"Yeah, pretty much."

A couple minutes passed by. Cassie felt her joints loosening bit by bit every ten seconds. Derek was still impaling himself with his claws. Stiles had no progress whatsoever.

"So, is that hypothetical situation we talked about getting any less hypothetical?" Stiles asked.

"I think so," Derek replied. "I can move my toes."

"Dude, I can move my toes," he sighed. "Cass, any progress for you?"

"Yeah, I can move my legs and arms, all that's left is my about half of my torso."

There were sudden loud gunshots and glass shattering in the room Scott and Matt were in. Just as the noises went away, there was a small explosion that released some sort of gas in the room. Scott took this moment of distraction as his chance to get Cassie, Stiles, and Derek out. He pushed Jackson away and went into the room. Cassie struggled to get up from the floor, grabbing onto Scott for help.

"Take them. Go!"

Cassie and Scott helped Stiles off of the floor and wrapped each of his arms around their shoulders. They dragged him out the room together just before Jackson came out of the room Scott had thrown him in. They ran into a hallway of doors, locking the first door behind them as Jackson came up to it. Jackson kicked down the door.

They repeated the same process over and over. They stopped in an interrogation room. Cassie and Scott sat down Stiles in a chair.

"Don't move." Stiles glared at him. "You know what I mean."

They ran out the hallway where Jackson was nowhere to be found in. They ran into Allison at the end of the hallway. She pointed a crossbow at them, well, more at Scott than Cassie.

"Allison," they both said in unison.

"Where Derek?" she asked in a revengeful tone.

Scott looked at Cassie before nodding at her to signal that she needs to go without him. She didn't waste a moment before running past Allison to the room Melissa and Noah were in.

When she walked in, she saw Matt punch Noah, knocking him out onto the floor. She went up to him and turned him around by his shoulder. Once he was facing her, she gave a hard punch to his jaw, sending him to the floor. Melissa let out a small shriek out of shock.

"Mrs. McCall," she greeted, nodding at her.

She picked him up by the collar of his shirt before punching him hard on the nose, possibly breaking it. He groaned out in pain as blood gushed out his nose. He got up from the floor and threw a punch at her.

She tasted a metallic substance in her mouth and spit it out onto a spot on the floor next to her.

"Seriously? Stiles could punch harder than you."

He scoffed, picking up his gun. "You know, Cassie. I told Allison that I wasn't the type to say, "if I can't have you, no one can". But Cassie, if I can't have you, no one can." He lifted the gun and aimed it at her chest.

She crossed her arms. "Okay, shoot me," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Wait, what?"

"Shoot me," she repeated, enunciating each word. "If you're really that obsessed with me then just go for it."

He froze, not really expecting her to say those words. She smirked, taking his moment of weakness as an advantage. She snatched the gun from his hand and aimed it at his chest.

"Get on the floor," she ordered, pointing the gun at him. When she saw him hesitate, she started to raise her voice. "I said, get on the floor! Now!"

He flinched, almost immediately kneeling on the floor. She continued to point the gun at him, this time aiming it at his head.

"Hands above your head!"

He obeyed and raised his hands in surrender above his head.

He chuckled, "you won't shoot me. You're bluffing."

"Wanna bet?"

She saw his eyes land on something behind her. When he started to smirk, she turned her head. When she did, she saw the Kanima, hissing at her. She released a shaky breath. She wasn't scared of Matt, but she sure as hell was scared of the Kanima.

She aimed the gun at the Kanima's head and shot it. Its head leaned back from the impact, but other than that, it had no reaction whatsoever. She tried to shoot it again but every time she pulled the trigger, no bullets came out. She tossed the gun aside.

Come on, Cassie. You're a witch. You don't need a gun to fight the Kanima.

Her eyes glowed purple as she started chanting the spell. "Motus."

The creature flew back against the wall, letting out a loud shriek.

"Doloris Inflictio."

The Kanima screeched in pain when he felt a searing pain in his head. It was the worst pain it had ever experienced. It felt as if Cassie was splitting his head in half but ten times worse.

Just as the Kanima was distracted, Derek jumped back into the fight and started to attack the Kanima. Cassie spotted Stiles lying on the floor. She did a double take to make sure it was him and sighed. She took her focus off of the Kanima, leaving Derek to fend for himself. She ran to Stiles and put his arm around her shoulders, helping him off the ground.

"Stiles, what are you doing here? We told you to stay put!"

"Hey, where's Matt?"

She turned around and saw that Matt was gone.

"The Kanima was just a distraction," she muttered disappointedly.

They watched on the sidelines as Derek fought the Kanima. The Kanima ended up kicking Derek to a wall, knocking him out of the floor. He was upside down, supporting himself with the bars of Melissa's cell, staring and hissing at her. Melissa backed away with tears in her eyes fearfully. Scott suddenly came up from behind and impaled the Kanima with his claws. He then threw the Kanima onto the floor. He crouched down with one hand behind his back and one hand on the floor dramatically. While Scott was distracted, the Kanima ran off. Derek, who was now conscious again, ran after the Kanima.

"Oh, god, Scott? Scott, are you okay?" Melissa sobbed. "Scott?" Scott turned his head to look at her, revealing to her him in his werewolf form. She gasped, backing away from the bars. "No..." She started sobbing again, tears spilling from her eyes. Scott looked away, now having a sad expression on his face, before running off to find the Kanima.

Cassie looked at Stiles and saw that he was already looking at her.

"You think she'll be okay after finding us out?" Cassie asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. Werewolf or not, Scott's still her son, and she'll still love him the same way."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.9K 384 72
"Okay," he breathed out. "I love you, Cassandra Williams. I love you so god damn much." Cassie's smile grew at his last sentences. "I love you too, S...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
14.9K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
769K 20.6K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...