Falling For The Jerk [[COMPLE...

By UnicornYixing

Jung EunMi lives a life with an annoying freak, Jeon Jungkook. EunMi hates Jungkook, and Jungkook hates EunM... More

★Characters★
☆Part 1☆
☆Part 2☆
☆Part 3☆
☆Part 4☆
☆Part 5☆
☆Part 6☆
☆Part 7☆
☆Part 8☆
☆Part 9☆
☆Part 10☆
☆Part 11☆
☆Part 12☆
☆Part 13☆
☆Part 14☆
☆Part 15☆
☆Part 16☆
☆Part 17☆
☆Part 18☆
☆Part 19☆
☆Part 20☆
☆Part 21☆
☆Part 22☆
☆Part 24☆
☆Part 25☆
☆Part 26☆
☆Part 27☆
☆Part 28☆
☆Part 29☆
☆Part 30☆
☆Part 31☆
☆Part 32☆
IMPORTANT
33 - ENDING
Somewhat Promotion
Appreciation Note❤️

☆Part 23☆

156K 4.8K 4K
By UnicornYixing

EunMi's View

Someone- "What do you think you're doing?!" It was Jungkook. Wow, daebak.

Krystal- "O-oppa... She t-tried to h-hit me so I just defended myself..." Again. Here comes the fake tears.

Me- "No I didn't!"

Krystal- "She said the same thing to me again!" Fake tears come after another. And another.

Jungkook- "How could you..." He believes in Krystal. Pathetic. But my eyes were getting teary too.

Me- "Can't you just believe me once?! Once, Jungkook. Once! Is it that hard to believe in me?!" The tears came out.

Someone- "What the hell is happening?!" I recognize that voice. Chanyeol.

Krystal- "E-EunMi th-threatened to k-kill m-me because she w-wanted to have J-Jungkook..." Fake tears. I cried even harder.

Chanyeol- "Don't lie! She would never do such a thing!"

Jungkook- "What do you know?"

Chanyeol- "More than you! Stay away from EunMi from now on," Chanyeol took me by the shoulder and we left.

We walked towards a bench and a vending machine and sat down.

Chanyeol- "I'll get you something to drink," he went to the vending machine and got two drinks.

Chanyeol- "Here," he placed the drink in my hand.

Me- "Do you think I would really do such-" Chanyeol cut me off.

Chanyeol- "You would never do that. I know you EunMi. Stay away from Jungkook," I nodded.

Chanyeol is like a brother to me. Without him, would I still be here? I remembered meeting Chanyeol when I was younger. We met in kindergarten.

Chanyeol- "I don't want you to hang out with Jungkook."

Me- "I don't even want to be near him or Krystal."

Chanyeol- "Good. Want to go get ice cream?"

Me- "Nah. Thanks for asking though. I should get going," I got up but Chanyeol held my hand.

Chanyeol- "I can send you home."

Me- "No thanks. I need to loose weight. And I'm totally fine," I faked a smile so he wouldn't worry.

Chanyeol- "You're already skinny! And are you sure you don't want a ride?"

Me- "I'm sure. Bye!"

I headed to my locker quickly and grabbed my stuff and then left.

I decided to go get bubble tea before heading home.

-----------------------------------

Sehun- "Noona!!! I haven't seen you in like forever!!!!"

Me- "Well you see me now," I faked another smile.

Sehun- "Coconut bubble tea?"

Me- "Yeah and can you give me some macaroons?"

Sehun- "Sure," he headed back and started getting my order.

A few minutes later Sehun came back with a mini bag full of macaroons and a coconut bubble tea. I paid him and then left.

I walked to the nearest park to settle down and call my parents.

*Note- I really haven't talked about EunMi's parents so I'll just say like 1-2 facts about them.
1) Her parents work with Jessica's fashion company.
2) They're in the USA working.*

I took out my phone and dialed my moms number.

•Mom- "Hey sweetheart. What's up?"•

•Me- "Um... Can you deposit like $1,000,000₩ into my account? JaeHee and I need to pay our rent and buy some more school supplies?.."•

•Mom- "Of course! Anything for you! I'll deposit in about an hour or so. Anything else?"•

•Me- "No. And thanks mom. Love you, bye!"• I hung up.

*Note- $1,000,000 is the Korean money. The money in U.S. dollars would be $1,000. I think... Please correct me if I did the Korean money wrong*

I lied to mom. Sorry mom. I don't think I want to go to school tomorrow. I sighed and took a sip of my bubble tea.

I heard a couple walking towards the park. It was Jungkook and Krystal. I'm pretty sure they noticed me. Well I don't give a sh*t about them anymore. I just sat there and played on my phone while drinking my bubble tea.

I heard someone approach me. I didn't look up from my phone incase if it was Jungkook or Krystal. I continued playing on my phone and ignoring the person. Out of nowhere, that person took my macaroons and stuffed one it its mouth. MY. MACAROONS. MINE.

Me- "Yah!" It was Jimin.

Jimin- "Annyeong!" He flashed me a cute eye smile.

Me- "Aish! I was saving those for JaeHee," I made a pouty face.

Jimin- "Oh. Mianhe."

Me- "No it's okay. I was just lying haha.. You can eat more, but not all."

Jimin- "Jinja??" I nodded as he stuffed one more macaroon into his mouth.

Me- "So why are you here?"

Jimin- "Wae? You don't want me here?"

Me- "Yeah," I joked.

Jimin- "Yah!"

Me- "Aha just kidding."

Jimin- "By the way, are you okay?.. I saw what happened earlier...you know? What Krystal did...."

Me- "Yeah. I'm fine," I forced a smile through my lie.

Jimin- "Don't think too much about it. Krystal was made like that. Jungkook is a dumb maknae who doesn't have eyes."

Me- "At least someone agrees with me," he laughed.

We talked and talked. Although it was a bit annoying and hurtful because you could hear Krystal's annoying laugh and their voices.

Me- "Well Jimin, I think I should go now. I really need to get going."

Jimin- "I'll send you home, if you're fine with that.." he rubbed the back of his neck and made an awkward smile.

Me- "A-ani. You don't have to send me home. I'll be fine walking alone. Aha... Mianhe," I like walking along because I like being alone.

Jimin- "Okay! See you at school tomorrow!" He waved and I left. But, I'm not gonna be at school tomorrow.

As I walked home, I called my maid. It was only 5:23PM.

•Me- "Hello? This is ChanYoung, right?"•

•ChanYoung- "Ne. What can I do for you, EunMi?"•

•Me- "Get the summerhouse ready. I'll be there in a couple of hours. Also, go buy some food. I deposited $500,000₩ into your account."•

•ChanYoung- "But-"•

•Me- "No buts. I'm kinda sick of school so just let me stay there until this week is over."•

I hung up.

--------------------------------

I went inside my house and started packing right away. I'm getting all fed up with Krystal's sh*t so just let my mind rest.

JaeHee- "Yah! Where are you going?!"

Me- "The summerhouse. I'll be there until the week is over. Don't tell anyone," I continued packing.

JaeHee- "Well okay then. You can stay there if you want," she walked back out of my room and continued doing her thing.

I finished packing and went to the train station. I went and bought a ticket for Daegu because that was where my summerhouse is located.

I boarded the train. I didn't bring a whole suitcase... I just brought my backpack and a suitcase-bag to put my clothes in even though I already have some clothes at my summerhouse.

* Sorry, I don't know what to call those suitcase-bags lol. They are just like bags but you can put luggage in there.*

It's going to take about an hour and 40 minutes to get there so might as well plug in my earbuds and set my timer so I can get out on time.

Luckily, someone got out of their seat because they were leaving. I went and sat in the seat. Soon enough, I blacked out.

----------------------------------

I woke up before like 30 minutes before my timer. But, why is my head rested onto someone's shoulder? Is it a stranger?

I immediately say straight and looked at the person.

It was Jungkook. So.. I was sleeping onto his shoulder this whole time?...

No Authors Note

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.2K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...
49.9K 1.5K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
133K 3.5K 27
Jungkook is the nerd of college. Taehyung is the popular boy from college. And yet somehow they are a couple. That changes one day when Taehyung deci...
468K 23.1K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...