Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

Par adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... Plus

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
31- Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

76 - Aaliyah

92 6 0
Par adewumiayomide22

I swear I wasn't going to come. I swear on my life I wasn't. I wanted Ayo know what it felt like to be unappreciated and unheard of, I wanted him to give him a dose of his own medicine. But my friends came over and talked sense to me. Instead of supporting me they made me feel guilty especially Steph who was supposed to be my partner in hate she made me feel guilty then Amaya kept crying for her daddy which only made me feel more guilty and cruel.

So after their prep talk, we all packed our bags and jet over to Paris. Currently we were in the presidential suite getting ready for the show starting in few hours.

"So what do you think? Hair up or down?" I ask no one in particular.

"I think you should wear it down, it suites your outfit" Steph replies applying concealer on her face. Thyra stood beside her applying blush, I turn back to the mirror and brushed my hair down. Sean enters dressed really cute.

I glance at him, he was texting on his phone. "Soooo Sean how's Akeem?"

"Ha Yes! That's cute guy from Ayo's birthday, that's right how is he? You didn't tell us what happened" Steph snap her fingers.

Sean shrug, he lean against the door and watched us, "Well where do I start from?"

"From the beginning!" I roll my eyes, what does he mean where should he start from. Sean cleared his throat, "Well his name is Akeem Johnson and he's owns a real estate firm, he's thirty one, a single dad from his previous marriage and..."

"Hold up he's divorced?!" I cut in.

"Yes, he and his wife didn't work out because he found out he was gay, so he ended everything but still co-parents, his ex is remarried and he wants a serious relationship."

"And?" I raise my brow at Sean, we all turned to look at him expectantly. "And?" Steph repeats.

Sean shrugs, "And we're taking things slow."

"That's bullshit! What do you mean taking things slow?" I frown

Sean roll his eyes, he adjust the collar of his dress shirt, "Akeem is based here in London, for us to be serious means moving down to London and I'm not willing to do that now"

"Why not? Aaliyah moved down when she married Ayo" Thyra points out. "Fact!" When Ayo and I got married I had to move all the way from America down to London for him.

"Key word married! We're not married yet and he's also not planning to remarry, also I don't know if it'll work out like I don't want to make any quick decision to later regret it, for now we're barely two months in, we're still just talking and.."

"Fucking? Tell me you've at least fucked him!" Steph sass

Sean shook his head, "Once and we didn't go all the way because he wants to take things slow, that's the problem I don't want to take things slow! I want everything know and not worry about tomorrow!"

I shake my head, "I understand where you're coming from but you're not getting any younger Sean and if Akeem wants to take things slow, just go along with the ride who knows you might become a Mr Johnson soon" I wink making him laugh. "Man I want to be a bridesmaid ya know, I wanna watch y'all walk down that aisle!"

"Amen!" They chorused and we all laugh. As much as we've been through a much i still love and support them and whatever decision they make. Sean checks his Rolex and exclaims, "Bitch we gon be late if y'all don't hurry!"

"Help me with my shoes Sean please" Thyra pouts at him, Sean roll his eyes but still helped her. I finished dressing and went to wake Amaya. She cried when she finally woke up, I carried her into the sitting room and gave her Caprisun juice. "I sleep mommy!" She starts carrying when I woke her shoes and jacket.

"You don't wanna see Daddy?"

Her tears dried instantly like magic, "We're going to see daddy?!"

"Yep!"

"Yay!" She squeals. I went to carry my handbag and jacket as well. "Y'all ready? Come on let's go!"

They all filed out looking peng and cute. We quickly posed for our social medias before we boarded the chauffeur Car driving us to the stadium.

liked by champagnepapi,realkylesister,badgalriri and 37,790 others
aaliyahb What's up Paris? From I and @amayab 😌🖤
comments disabled.

liked by aaliyahb, realseanking,frenchmontana and 16,900 others
stefflondon Hey y'all 🤙
comments disabled.

liked by msbanks, stefflondon,arroganttae and 8,680 others
realseanking Paris be good
comments disabled.

Msbanks
10m ago
🖤

Accor Arena

The Accor arena is an indoor sport arena and concert hall located in the neighborhood of Bercy, on Boulevard of De Bercy in the 12th arrondissement of France. The arena had the capacity of 20-000 thousand people and my husband sold every single seat! My pride had no bound as the car zoomed in through the back entrance, it was filled with people all excited for tonight show.

The car parked and we all highlighted, paparazzi ran about trying to take pictures of us. Immediately we entered the arena we went in search of Ayo. Many people excitedly greeted us, we stopped for pictures with fans and I signed plenty autographs.

We were met as usual by Kenny Ayo Pa, the guy looked very surprise to see us. Either ways he led us to Wizkid dressing room. I saw Ayo before he saw us, he was dressed in dark brown matching top and pants, with dark shades, he stood in the midst of several people,one fixed his microphone and earpiece, one went over some things, another held water and towel, Ayo just nodded his head to what was being said.

I felt Amaya wiggle in my arms showing she wanted to come down, I set her down and she ran straight for Ayo screaming on top of her voice.

"Daddy! Daddy!!"

I watch Ayo turns sharply in her direction, his face lit up as he drops on his knees in time to catch her in his arms, Ayo scoops her up and twirl her around, Amaya giggles and squeals happily. Ayo hugs her tightly to himself, I couldn't hear what was been said but I know Amaya was gushing stories to him in between laughter and squeal, finally Ayo ask her something and she points in my direction. Ayo eyes trails to where I stood transfixed unable to move.

I couldn't read his expression but I knew he was in disbelief that I came. I felt Steph poke my side softly jolting me out of my thoughts. I swallowed and walked towards my husband.

Ayo set Amaya down, he whisper something to her before he faced me again. I reach him, I took a deep breathe, Ayo looks at me his eyes holding questions, apologies, happiness, regret but the questions were the most evident, knowing what he was asking for I nod.

Without another minute Ayo pulls me into his arms embracing me tight, so tight his jewelry poked at my skin. I felt him visibly relaxing in my arms and that made me relax, I embrace him back. Ayo inhale my hair and sigh again.

"God I'm so happy that you're here, I didn't think you were coming, thank you Wifey, thank you very much" Ayo say with his arms still wrapped around me. I nod my head briskly, "You're welcome."

Ayo release me, he held me at arm length staring at me with disbelief. "Oh wifey thank you for coming! I could barely concentrate!" He tells me ignoring that his crew were waiting on him.

I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, "I wouldn't miss this for the world." Lie! I was ready to miss it!

Amaya tugs on his pants impatiently, "Daddy! Carry me!"

I roll my eyes while Ayo laughs and pick her up, Amaya wraps her arms around his neck while Ayo kiss her forehead, he turns to me. "I'll have her brought back before I go on stage" he takes my hand, "Thank you wifey, it means the world to me." He gave me his sweetest smile. I smile back, "Okay, have fun!"

Ayo walks back to his crew, Amaya still held onto him protectively, I walk back to my friends.

"Damn watch how Amaya is glaring at that woman!" Sean laughs. Truly Amaya was glaring daggers at the woman helping Ayo with his earpiece, she kept rolling her eyes her arms tight around his neck, I hope she wasn't suffocating him. Steph click her tongue, "Like mother like daughter!"

I slap her arm, "Girl please! I do not do that!"

"Keep wishing on the shooting stars!" Steph roll her eyes, I stuck my tongue at her and she does the same.

"Where's the drinks? I thought I saw a table somewhere?" Sean looks around. I shook my head at him, his ass was always drinking! Either ways we went to find the table Sean claimed to have seen because I was in need of a drink too. We chilled backstage for about thirty minutes before the show started, Sean snuck in a Belaire bottle, Steph drunk ass also carried a bottle of Azul, I carried a cranberry to mix while Thyra carried water. We were ready to dance, scream and get drunk!

Kenny brought back Amaya, my baby wore one of Ayo Christ face diamond Cuban around her neck, I know Ayo gave her as bribe so she would let him perform yep that's how much she stuck on him! She wanted to go everywhere with him.

"Oh my oh my isn't that the PSG players!" Sean whisper to us pointing at the box seat beside us. Neymar Jnr, Kylian Mbappe and Achraf Hakimi stood talking to themselves, in fact the boxes was filled with plenty celebrities even Jack Dorsey ex twitter CEO was present. My heart was bursting with pride.

The show started with Ayo descending down from above, I screamed my ass off the same time my paranoid ass prayed he doesn't fall. In to the show we were all dancing crazily and singing on top our voices. Few people glances at us as we kept the drinks going, chugging down alcohol like water! We were having so much fun and we didn't care. Few times I waved at anyone who I saw was recording me.

"Girl I'm getting tipsy!" I shout into Steph ear. Steph turn to me and roll her eyes. "Oh please how many shots did you drink!"

"Bitch we damn almost finished that Azul!!" How can she ask how many shots I took? When my ass was already seeing double??

"Look what we found!" Sean announce his presence back, he held up two bottles of 1942. Like for real where did they find these drinks.

"Oooh time to start the party!" Steph exclaims clapping her hands excitedly.

"You good Liyah?" Thyra ask me.

"Yeah I just need water" I told her. Thyra pass a bottle water to me, Steph held out her cup to be filled with 1942, "Liyah said she's drunk" she told Sean who gave me a disappointed look. "Bitch please! Don't kill the fun even Thyra is drinking! Remember we're celebrating?"

We are? The fuck are we celebrating? "What are we celebrating?"

They all gave me a disappointed look, like I was the most dumb person in the whole world.

"The night you lose your virginity! You've been going on about how you miss Ayo dick well tonight you gon get it!" Sean say and they all laughed at me. My face turns red, yeah sue me but I've been missing Ayo for a minute ya know ya girl miss his dick smirk.

"Oh please y'all don't know that!" I tried to wave them off that only increased their laughter.

"Liyah please! Wasn't it this bitch who was crying about how horny she was? Talk about Steph I miss Ayo! I want his dick!" Steph mimicked me. Trust the way they were laughing one would think we were crazy, I mean we're in a concert and we're talking about dicks may God forgive us!

"Y'all shut up we're in public places!"

"Drink then or we're gon keep shouting till Wizkid hears us!" Steph threatened

"Best believe I'm gon tell him why if he ask why we're shouting!" Sean sassed

I roll my eyes. "Thyra you also in this?" I glance at Thyra at least she should have my back right? Instead Thyra grins at me. "Sorry Liyah you gotta drink!"

"Yay!!! Now drink drink drink drink!!" The three of them starts chanting. Mind y'all we're still at the concert and in a public place! I roll my eyes and dragged the bottle from Sean, they cheer at me, I glance at the stage where my husband was still performing. I raise the bottle to my lips and chug down a good portion.

"Dammm! That shit is hot!!" I exclaim shaking my head like I snuffed crack.

"I wonder what Wizkid is telling Dj tunez" Thyra suddenly brings our attention back to reality. We watch Ayo signal to Dj Tunez and the beats went off. Ayo walks to the middle of the stage. "What's good Paris!!!"

Everyone cheered. I seize the opportunity to sip more 1942 I mean if I was tipsy I might as well get drunk!

"So I know this is random but I want to give a special shout out to the most important person in my life. Wifey where are you?" Ayo ask into the microphone. Immediately all eyes fell on me. In that moment I regretted my actions because I was now drunk! I shouldn't have listened to them and why on earth is Ayo suddenly asking for me? Didn't I see him earlier? I quickly threw the 1942 bottle at Steph before the spotlight came on me they should not think I'm a drunk even if I was. The whole arena went crazy with cheers, I use a hand to stylishly shield my eyes, where on earth did I put my shades? not only was twenty thousand people watching me now, the whole world streaming was also watching me. God don't let this man ask me to come on stage.

"Come on here wifey! Make some noise for my queen y'all!" Ayo say. My mouth hung up, God Why now? I swear I hate my friends! They made me drunk and I'm supposed to face the world? I hope I don't fall and embrace myself. my friends quickly motivated me, with everyone still watching me I made my way down from my box seat towards the stage, the sounds of cheering, applause only increased with each step I took. For real I hoped I was staggering because your girl doesn't know! Curse these heels!

Ayo was waiting by the side of the stage for me, I gladly took his outstretched hands and helped myself on top, once again I quickly shield my eyes, I smile at Ayo even when in reality I wanted to run! For real who asked me to wear heels tonight!

"Y'all listen" Ayo hush the crowd so he could talk, he face me, i bet he knew I was drunk cause I smell like liquor! Either ways he smile passionately at me, "I remember when I met you, it was so clear that you were the only one for me, you've held me down so many times, you're my moral support and strength, I mean starboy dey for you and only you, y'all I dey fear this woman ooo, I mean Na only this woman get Big Wiz control button for this world!" He joked and everyone laughed, I smiled a little man hurry up before I pass out on this damn stage!

"Thank you for completing me wifey, we've been through a lot most of which are my faults and yet you still stayed I want you to know that I will always love you and cherish you for all eternity" Ayo concludes his speech. I threw my arms around him and press a sweet kiss to his lips, you bet the arena went crazy! Ayo wrap his arms around me not minding the stench of alcohol. "I'm sorry wifey, I really am" he whispers in my ear.

"I know baby and I forgive you." I whisper back. Ayo grins and kiss me again. "Daddy!" We hear Amaya call out from the side of the stage, Ayo release me to turn towards her voice. "Come Princess."

Kenny set Amaya down, Amaya immediately ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her, the diamond dangling around her neck, she crash into Ayo legs, Ayo picks her up and throws her into the air thrice, Amaya giggles happily, believe me the crowd was eating up every damn moment and I was thankful the attention was no longer on me!

"I love you daddy!" Amaya squeals. Ayo kiss her cheeks. "I love you too my princess" he looks at me, "I love you wifey."

"I love you too baby." We hug again. To the world Ayo was just showing love but I know he was apologizing to me and I willingly forgave him. "See you tonight" I whisper seductively as I collect Amaya from Ayo then start walking off the stage.

"Damn! All that ass for me!" I hear Ayo jokes as I catwalk away, I shake my head a small smile on my face while the crowd burst into laughter. I gave Amaya back to Kenny before rejoining my drunk friends.

"So we're gonna a special one for my special woman Wifey this is for you!" Ayo says in the microphone facing my direction as Essence beats came on. Why won't the god damn spotlight go away!? I quickly fished for my dark shades inside my purse, I wore them and faced the stage prepared.

"Girl this ain't the time to cry" Steph whisper in my ear, I quickly wipe my tears was I crying? I look back at Ayo staring directly at me, he winks and blow a kiss, I playfully caught it causing mass hysteria. This time I didn't protest when they passed me the bottle of 1942, I mean I need it for tonight after all your man just scored himself a pussy point!!

_

wizkidayo ✔️
6hrs ago

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.6K 870 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
285K 49.7K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
94.9K 9.5K 47
Do you know any other Zoeya Aliyu?. Its your wedding card and better get prepared you are getting married in two weeks!". For a moment there I went n...