GROUNDING 🏈 Nick Bosa

By wildwolfflower

A story about how not to fall in love with a football player. More

#ONE.
#TWO.
#THREE.
#FOUR.
#FIVE.
#SIX.
#SEVEN.
#EIGHT.
#NINE.
#TEN.
#ELEVEN.
#TWELVE.
#THIRTEEN.
#FOURTEEN.
#FIFTEEN.
#SIXTEEN
#SEVENTEEN.
#EIGHTEEN.
#NINETEEN.
#TWENTY.
#TWENTY ONE.
#TWENTY THREE.
#TWENTY FOUR.
#TWENTY FIVE.
#TWENTY SIX.
#TWENTY SEVEN.
#TWENTY EIGHT.
#TWENTY NINE.
#THIRTY.
#THIRTY ONE.
#THIRTY TWO.
#THIRTY THREE.
#THIRTY FOUR.
#THIRTY FIVE.
#THIRTY SIX.
#THIRTY SEVEN.
#THIRTY EIGHT.
#THIRTY NINE.
#FORTY.
#FORTY ONE.
#FORTY TWO.
#FORTY THREE.
#FORTY FOUR.
#FORTY FIVE.
#FORTY SIX.
#FORTY SEVEN.
#FORTY EIGHT.
#FORTY NINE.
#FIFTY.
#FIFTY ONE.
#FIFTY TWO.
#FIFTY THREE.
#FIFTY FOUR.
#FIFTY FIVE.
#FIFTY SIX.
#FIFTY SEVEN.
#FIFTY EIGHT.
#FIFTY NINE.
#SIXTY.
#SIXTY ONE.
#SIXTY TWO.
#SIXTY THREE.
#SIXTY FOUR.
#SIXTY FIVE.
#SIXTY SIX.
#SIXTY SEVEN.
#SIXTY EIGHT.
#SIXTY NINE.
#SEVENTY.
#SEVENTY ONE.
#SEVENTY TWO.
#SEVENTY THREE.
#SEVENTY FOUR.
#SEVENTY FIVE.
#SEVENTY SIX.
#SEVENTY SEVEN.
#SEVENTY EIGHT.
#SEVENTY NINE.
#EIGHTY.
#EIGHTY ONE.
#EIGHTY TWO.
#EIGHTY THREE.
#EIGHTY FOUR.
#EIGHTY FIVE.
#EIGHTY SIX.
#EIGHTY SEVEN.
#EIGHTY EIGHT.
#EIGHTY NINE.
#NINETY.
#NINETY ONE.
#NINTEY TWO.
#NINETY THREE.
#NINTEY FOUR.
#NINETY FIVE.
#NINTEY SIX.
#NINETY SEVEN. ♥️
#NINTEY EIGHT.
#NINETY NINE.
#ONE HUNDRED.
#ONE HUNDRED ONE.
#ONE HUNDRED TWO.
#ONE HUNDRED THREE.
#ONE HUNDRED FOUR.
#ONE HUNDRED FIVE.
#ONE HUNDRED SIX.
#ONE HUNDRED SEVEN.
#ONE HUNDRED EIGHT.
#ONE HUNDRED NINE.
#ONE HUNDRED TEN.
#ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN.
#ONE HUNDRED TWELVE.
#ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN.
#ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN.

#TWENTY TWO.

3.5K 50 17
By wildwolfflower

We make our way into my room so that I could change out of my dress. Nick stops in the doorway.

"What?" I ask, watching his facial expression.

"Lili, I'm sorry. I can't sleep here." He says.

I look at him upsettingly. "Why?"

"You have a twin bed, there's no fucking way we are both going to fit on that."

"Yeah, I can just sleep on top of you." I smile.

He laughs. "As much as I would love that, let's go back to my place. I just played a football game today, I'm exhausted." He replies.

As much as I would like to think he was being a diva about the situation, I understood where he was coming from.

"What about your brother?" I ask.

"Fuck him." He laughs. "I'll text him and give him a heads up, though."

I get changed and we head over to his place.

Nicks House.

As we stand at the front door while Nick is unlocking it, he turns and smirks at me. "Let's assess the damage."

We walk in and there's just a few glasses of half drank wine on the counter top, nothing really else noticeably out of place. It was oddly quite and no one was on the bottom floor.

Nick goes to the fridge and grabs two pre-made meals from it, he pops them in the microwave and turns to look at me.

"I hope you don't think I'm an asshole." He says.

I come closer to him and he softly strokes my hair.

"Why, because you didn't want to sleep in my shitty apartment?" I laugh.

He sighs. "No, it's not shitty..."

"—Relax. I'm only joking, I know you just want to get good rest."

He kisses me, gently. "I'm a little bit of an asshole." He admits after the kiss.

"Just a little." I jokingly, poke him.

The microwave beeps and he retrieves the food.

We make our way upstairs and see a pair of panties laying in the hallway.

"Maybe they are asleep?" I whisper.

"I doubt that." He chuckles.

We get into his room and Nick locks the door behind us. He goes to the corner of the room where a hamper is and strips himself down to his boxers, throwing his clothing into the basket.

As we eat our food, I couldn't help, but watch him. There was something so primal about him eating half naked, I found it to be strangely attractive.

Afterwards, we lay in bed together in the dark. My head is on his chest and I listen softly, as he breaths in and out. I could tell he was tired and was probably going to pass out any second, when I start to hear something coming from another room.

At first it was rather muffled, but then it becomes very clear. It was loud, long moaning sounds. I steady myself against him and tune in my ears as the sounds became more and more prominent.

Oh my god. I think to myself, I couldn't stop my thoughts from going inside that room and imagining what was happening in there. The sounds were sexy and sounded extremely, enjoyable.

"Do you hear that?" I whisper.

"Yes, I hear it." He softly, laughs.

The more it went on the hornier I got. It felt weird thinking it, but it was really turning me on.

Nick began to nuzzle his nose and lips into the side of my neck, his face gets closer to mine and he pauses there for a moment before kissing me.

I guarantee I was not the only one getting turned on by the delightfully sexual sounds. I grab his face into my hands and start to kiss him more deeply, slipping my tongue into his mouth and toying with his.

The moaning sound stops for a minute and then picks up again, but this time it sounded different. It must have been the other girl, I think to myself. Nick and I continue to make out for awhile.

"Are you getting hot, hearing my brother fuck two women?" He quietly, asks.

"I'm just really turned on." I whisper.

In a frightening stern voice he says "Take your clothes off you fucking slut."

"Nick." I gasp. "Don't call me that." I tell him.

"You herd what I said, take them off." He demands.

I do as he says, almost immediately after that. He grabs me by the arms and slams me back onto the bed. His body comes between my legs, spreading them wide. He takes out his cock and shoves it in me, my body instantly reacts to this, propelling me into immediate satisfaction. His body drives forward as he starts to wildly, pound me.

I whimper loudly, as he continues to keep thrusting at a speed I didn't think was even possible. My entire body was vibrating.

The hottest part was that me and this other girl were taking turns moaning and if that I could hear her, I knew she could hear me. For some reason it was just really, really hot. I had no idea I would be into this sorta thing, but I definitely was because I was in pure bliss as it continued on.

Even though, it was dark. I could feel his eyes on me. Probably enjoying the moment just as much as I was. Although, it felt a bit dirty and nasty it was absolutely exhilarating.

He spreads my legs wider from my knees and my body goes limp, but is still trembling with gratification as he fucks me harder than I've ever been fucked before in my life. It was terrifying, but also amazing. I hold onto his arms as my body bucks beneath him.

"Be louder." He tells me.

I moan louder as he pushes incredibly deep inside of me. In this moment I felt like I was completely outside of myself, like I was having an outer body experience that I could replay in my head time and time again, I liked it. I almost felt like a piece of meat taken purely to cure his ferocious appetite. The sensation was one that could not be easily explained.

My head started to get dizzy, as I continue to release moans of fulfillment.

Finally, I have the most intense orgasm of my lifetime as he finishes right after. We both lay there in bed on our backs, panting heavily, staring up at the ceiling.

After awhile I ask "Are you mad at me?" In a hushed tone.

"—What? No. That was really fucking hot." He breaths.

The next morning.

Nick and I are in the kitchen when Joey comes down the stairs. Seeing his face made me feel oddly ashamed.

"Good morning, guys." He smirks, going to the fridge and pouring himself a glass of coconut milk.

We both almost reply "Good morning." at the same time.

"So, last night was cool." Joey says, scooting himself onto the counter and staring at me.

I blush, hard.

"Did you guys hear us?" He then, adds.

"Yeah." Nick, laughs. "Did you hear us?"

"Oh, for sure." Joey laughs. "—But I felt like it kinda turned into a competition at one point."

"Isn't everything we do a little competitive?" Nick keeps trying to laugh off what I thought, was awkwardness.

"Yeah, apparently you beat me in everything. Lili, you sounded...."

Nick quickly, cuts him off. "No, don't talk about Lili at all."

"Alright, fair enough." Joey says, lifting his arms. I hear his iPhone ping. He quickly jumps down and says "Shit!"

"What is it?" Nick asks.

"Mom and dad are coming over for breakfast, I gotta get these girls out of here." He replies, jogging back up stairs.

🏈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."
51 0 5
the story about a girl who had fallen in love with a bad boy and that he's a football player and she's a high school girl and a high school boy and t...
4.8K 135 18
Joey meets a fiery and temperamental gamer while online one night with friends. A fight between the two leads to so much more than either had ever ex...
4.2K 109 19
The new girl falls in love with one of the top football players (also known as the bad boy) in her new home town, in Virginia, everyone warns her abo...