HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk ff

Por ReenaSk

Romantic... Mais

HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)
His Makeup Artist jk ff 2
His Makeup Artist jk ff 3
His Makeup Artist jk ff 4
His Makeup Artist jk ff 5
His Makeup Artist jk ff 6
His Makeup Artist jk ff 7
His Makeup Artist jk ff 8
His Makeup Artist jk ff 9
His Makeup Artist jk ff 10
His Makeup Artist jk ff 11
His Makeup Artist jk ff 12
His Makeup Artist jk ff 13
His Makeup Artist jk ff 14
His Makeup Artist jk ff 15
His Makeup Artist jk ff 16
His Makeup Artist jk ff 17
His Makeup Artist jk ff 18
His Makeup Artist jk ff 19
His Makeup Artist jk ff 20
His Makeup Artist jk ff 21
His Makeup Artist jk ff 22
His Makeup Artist jk ff 23
His Makeup Artist jk ff 24
His Makeup Artist jk ff 26
His Makeup Artist jk ff 27
His Makeup Artist jk ff 28
His Makeup Artist jk ff 29
His Makeup Artist jk ff 30
His Makeup Artist jk ff 31
His Makeup Artist jk ff 32
His Makeup Artist jk ff 33
His Makeup Artist jk ff 34
His Makeup Artist jk ff 35
His Makeup Artist jk ff 36
His Makeup Artist jk ff 37
His Makeup Artist jk ff 38
His Makeup Artist jk ff 39
His Makeup Artist jk ff 40(18+)
His Makeup Artists jk ff 41
His Makeup Artist jk ff 42
His Makeup Artists jk ff 43
His Makeup Artist jk ff 44
His Makeup Artist jk ff 45
His Makeup Artist jk ff 46
His Makeup Artists jk ff 47
His Makeup Artist jk ff 48
His Makeup Artist jk ff 49
His Makeup Artist jk ff 50
His Makeup Artist Jk ff 51 FINALE

His Makeup Artist jk ff 25

3.2K 73 8
Por ReenaSk

Episode 25:

Jk: yes huyng what is it..... What....in.... Which Hospital....... okay I'm coming now......

He said in loud getting his huyngs &y/n's attention,,, they went near him as soon as they saw him cut the call....

Jin: what happened...???

Jimin: who is on the phone.....??

Y/n pov: i was looking at him with my arched eyebrows,, sitting little far in middle of my sister & yeri... for a second jk looked at me when oppa's asking him questions  and said something to them....

Jk: i need to go go huyng...she was in hospital.......

Rm: but jk pd.nim strictly warned you to not go out.....

Jk: i know but i need to go huyng.. it's a family matter....

Rm: okay.... I'll talk to him.. don't take too long come back quickly.....

Jk: okay....

V: I'll go with him....

He immediately went out followed by tae oppa....i instantly stood up to go to him....

V: jungkookahh.. wait...let me come with you....

Jk: no huyng.... I'll manage....

V: but jkahh....

Before he speak y/n's voice interrupted them, jk look at back of taehunge where y/n was coming out of the room...

Jk: don't say anything infront of her tae....she was already in stress...

Jk said in a whisper make sure to not hearable to y/n......

Y/n: where are you going kook???

She asked in a worried tone looking at him and carsing her left cheek jk said...

Jk: my huyng called me to have little talk about this mess... I'm going home....

He said in a very calm tone making her to look deep into his eyes in silent...

Jk: don't worry everything will be sorted out,,I'll back soon hmm...

Saying that he kissed on her forehead and tae looked at other side trying to avoid this awkward moment....

Jk: huyng stay beside her....and take care of her...

Jk said and tae kept his right hand on y/n's shoulder nodding to him & jk immediately left from there.... while y/n blankly looking at his disappearing figure.....

V: y/nii... let's go inside....

She didn't budge from the place still staring at exit....

V: y/n....????are you o....

Y/n: what's the matter oppa????

She spoke taking him off gaurd... and slowly turned to look at him who stayed there in silent.....

Y/n: who was in hospital.....?? I heard him saying 'in which hospital ' ..... please don't hide anything from me... Pls oppa tell me who was hospitalized,,,

She begged him while again getting tears in her eyes that he can't see her crying,, rubbing his forehead tae left a sigh before speaking ......

V: it's byul......

Y/n: Byul????

V: yes,,, she attempted suicide.....
........
.............

He said everything to y/n....

V: i don't understand that girl... when he clearly said he doesn't like her a bit but still she was behind him huh....

Y/n: take me to that hospital oppa....

She said in sudden making him to stop talking & look at her with a arched eyebrows....

V: what????

Y/n: i want to go and see her....

V: are you in your right sence y/n... It's not the right time for you to go there and also jk will get mad if he saw you there....he even told me to not say anything of this issues to not make you worried more....

Y/n: that is what the problem oppa.... He was struggling alone to all this mess...he is giving explanations to his family,, producers & to his fans but not even letting anyone show finger on me....and I'm doing nothing,, sitting here crying like a kid.... Atleast let me stay beside him at this situations,,this is all happening because of me let me do something for him oppa.... please take me to him please.....pls....

She said while crying & Tae ran his fingers in his hairs not knowing what to do.....

V: okay let's go then....

Jas: unnii..... oppa.....where are you going.....???

She asked as soon as she saw them leaving somewhere....

V: we are going to (xxxx) hospital....

Jas: hospital??? But why.... what happened to you unnii????

She asked in worry checking her sister up to down.....

Y/n: I'm completely fine.... don't worry.. I'll tell you later......

Saying that they turned to leave but instantly stopped....

Jas: unnii wait......eomma is calling... What should I answer to her....may be she was worried for us that it's already 2:30am and we didn't go home yet......

Y/n: say anything that can be believable okay.....

Jas: but what can I ....

V: we know you're good at lying,,, handle your mom for a while....hmm... We'll be back.....

They both left not giving her any chance to say further.....

In xxxx hospital.......

Jk pov: soon i reached to the hospital and marched towards icu after noticing my family......

Jk: how is she huyng......

Junghyun: doctor was checking her...
She took sleeping pills kookie....

I looked at mrs.&mr.sang they glared at me like i tried to kill their daughter...and i diverted my gaze at my parents,,,mom stood infront of the door worrying as hell about her.... Just then doctor came out of the room...

Mrs.sang: doctor how is my daughter... ???? She is fine right???

Doc: yes she is completely alright... you can see her now....

Saying he left and we all went inside to see her....not wasting any second mrs.sang started her drama and started to cry out loud making me pissed off more in annoyance.....and i stood beside my dad watching their over drama....

Mrs.sang: ohhh...honey my soul left for a moment when i witnessed in this state.....thank God your fine now...

Mrs.jeon: byul...how are you feeling dear....

Byul nodded as ok looking at me... When i was about to open my mouth to scold her on her stupidity and instantly stopped when.....

Junghyun: Have You lost your sence byul.....do you have any idea what you where going to do.....do you even think about your mom,dad & M...... about... like how they would survive if anything happens to you......

We all taken aback by his sudden raise of voice including byul...i never saw him this worried and saw him talking to her in this way......

Nurse: excuse me sir please leave patient alone,,, let her take some rest....

Mr.jeon: okay let's go out,, we'll talk about it later......

We all came out of the room and saw my mom ignoring me so i went near her to convince.....

Jk: mom..... don't you wanna talk to me.....

Mrs.jeon: what left to talk kookie... Byul tried to kill herself because you rejected her for your so called girlfriend.....

Jk: momm..why are you dragging y/n in this......i already cleared my opinion.....

When i was trying to explain her in calm then a voice made me stop in middle and it was y/n who stood beside tae.....i looked at her with a frown.....and everyone glancing at her top to bottom most importantly mrs.sang glaring at her with hatred...

Y/n: jungkook.......

Jk: y/n..??? What are you doing here... Tae huyng....why you brought her here.....

Y/n: don't say anything to tae oppa... I'm the one who insisted him to take me here.....

Jk: but why???

Y/n: i...i want to apologise to your family and those couples..... because of me their daughter hospitalized.....

Jk: don't take any unnecessary blames on you y/n...there is nothing your fault.... just go from here...

Y/n: but jk...i wanted to be with you.....

Mrs.sang: soo... you're that bi##ch....

Y/n pov: we diverted our attention to the middle aged lady, who came forward cursing me......

Mrs.sang: Don't You feel shame on yourself for trapping a rich people for your needs.... because of you my daughter is struggling between life & death....sluts like you deserve some other places why don't you just go there....

Tears are coming out from my eyes uncontrollably after hearing her...

Jk: ENOUGH.....😠

Everyone flinched to his sudden raise of voice,, anger clearly visible on his face clenching his jaw he made a fist and can see his vains popping up... Noticing his anger mrs.sang gulped her saliva in fear.....

Jk: not.a.word.about.her....first of all she is not at all the reason to your daughter's condition, secondly byul is not dying she is out of danger,,, thirdly If you spat such type of words on her again... you'll face bad consequences.... I'm respecting your age that's why I'm still having control on my anger...

Mrs.jeon: JUNGKOOK...... what's wrong with You.....is this the way you talk with your aunt.....

Jk: mom.. didn't you here what she was saying...

Mrs.jeon: Shut Up..... just shut up... What magic she did on you that you're talking back & going against to your own family..... what's soo special in her huh...

Jk: mom...i don't understand why you're showing her as culprit,,,she came here to ask apologise to you all for doing nothing....try to understand mom....

Mrs.jeon: i don't want to here anything just tell her to leave....

Y/n: i-i'm s-sorry for everything....i know this is n-not correct to interfere in middle,,, please forgive me if you can....🥺

Mrs.sang: huh.... playing innocent....to whom you're showing this drama huh..

Mr.jeon: dongseo.....stop it now.... it's a hospital not fish market....stay quiet...

Mr.jeon scolded her making her to shut her mouth and looked at me...

Mr.jeon: it's okay dear..... you no need to be sorry.... jungkook take out her from here.....

Nodding to his father jk held my hand taking me from there before throwing a death glare at mrs.sang......

Jk: Why Did You brought her here TAE...... Didn't i told you to not say anything to her.....

He shouted at tae oppa in a fraustration .....

V: i tried..but ...

Y/n: don't shout on him... I'm the one who dragged him forcefully here.... oppa you go....

tae oppa left in annoyance...

Jk: ohhh...yeaahh.... right you wanted to be a mother Theresa right.... what is the need of asking for apologise huh... Byul & aunt are not that innocent that you're thinking.... I'm already fed-up with this news and now this drama...

Y/n: I'm sorry.... this all happening because of me right.....🥺 I'm a s-sin to your life right....

He signed looking at my dull & teared eyes,, and cupping my face in his both hands he made me look at him....

Jk: noo.. don't say like that y/n.... you mean a lot to me.... you're love of my life baby....i dare you if you say such type of words again.... this will heat up only couple of moment...i think by now our management had cleared this topic....

Y/n: how can you sure about it...

Jk: because they are smart enough to handle those things....😉soo don't think much let's go from here.....i don't want to stay here anymore.....

Few minutes later.....in bighit.....

Jas was walking here and there restlessly thinking about her sister...

Jas: ahhh.... it's been too long since she left....why she didn't came yet.... where she would have left....mom calling me nonstop i couldn't answer her anymore...godd....where I'm i stucked.....

While talking to herself she didn't noticed taehunge who was coming hanging his head low too lost in his own thoughts....and bumped to each other making jas to stumble back and was about to fall he immediately held her by her waist.... causing her to wide open her eyes feeling butterflies in her stomach to his sudden touch..... For a second they both looked into eachother's eyes and clearing his throat tae asked.....

V: are you okay......

Jas: huh????haa...yeahh...yeah I'm okay....

Backing from eachother she asked...

Jas: oppa... where is unni.....?

Not answering to her question he just looked at back where jk & y/n just entering and silently went inside......

Jas: unniii....mom is calling...just talk to her once......

Y/n: okay..give me mobile....

She handed her mobile.....

Jas: and you know what unni.... your's heated up news cooled down....

Jk: What...?? really...

Jas: yes oppa...just now you're pd.sir &  manager sir announced media that it's all fake and showed them as your photos are edited.....

Jk: thank God.....

Y/n took a relief breath after hearing it & jk went to meet his huyngs and pd.nim....

Meanwhile someone is boiling in anger after seeing the news.....

???: ALL MY EFFORTS WENT IN VAIN.... AHHH....I WON'T LEAVE YOU... YOU'RE MINE... ONLY MINE MS.CHOI.Y/N..........

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

56 0 14
This is a story about freedom, art and love.