๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐Ÿ— ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‹...

By Mya2tact

BOOK 3 to cloud9 series DDOSAMA FANFIC! More

Disclaimer and Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
054
055
Epilogue
stand alone

053

6K 193 219
By Mya2tact

DAVID REYES

"heyyyyy" my mom opened the door for us and i mugged her while she hugged melmel.

"okay it's been long enough" i pulled them apart from each other. "stop i haven't seen her in forever!" my mom exclaimed.

"what you yellin for" i rubbed my ear and she smacked the side of my head. "shut up" she gritted.

"come in come in" she waved us three in. "i called ethan he said he's coming, jay didn't answer though" she shook her head closing the door.

"he probably sleep, you know his phone on do not disturb when he sleep" i mumbled picking mina up. "let me hold her" she took mina out my arms.

"seeeee" i shook my head. this why i ain't brought them over here sooner, she be hogging. don't get me wrong i love my moms but i can't never have melmel to myself, nor mina.

and if anyone know me they know that's a problem.

"and ma'am where have you been, haven't seen you in years" she looked at melmel. "me and dd were in a break" she shrugged making me roll my eyes.

in my head we never broke up .

"okay so?" my mom said playfully making her laugh. "just didn't think it was smart, plus i went to college" she said.

"no one cares about what he thinks. i thought we was girls, you hurt my feelings knowing that when you guys go on a break i'm forgotten" she placed a hand on her heart.

"ma! shush!" i said getting frustrated. "you hush! everything isn't about you" she rolled her eyes.

"come sit" she waved us over to the chairs as she bounced mina. "so how have you been" she asked melody.

"just forget david huh" i looked between them. "shut up" they said in unison and i rolled my eyes getting on my phone pretending not to listen.

"i've been good" melmel nodded. "i missed you being around" my mom spoke. she such a suck up.

"that last girl that he was hanging with made me wanna put my hands in her" my mom said seriously. "ma!" i looked at her crazy.

melmel busted out laughing at my face. "treasure is...something" melmel made a yikes face referring to her in present tense.

my mom nodded agreeing.

"this akward" i blurted making them look at me. "yep" melmel nodded. "well," she shrugged.

"dada" mina yawned looking tired again. man i thought notti sleep to damn much but mina proved me all the way wrong.

"yeah mama" i said lowly looking at her. "i eat eat?!" her eyes widened and she tilted her head to the side.

"why hasn't she- ate" my mom slapped my arm. "hey quit with the hitting! she just ate thirty minutes ago. she just hungry again" i shrugged.

"oh..that's what i thought" she bucked at me and i snickered. "we gone eat in a second" i rubbed my eyes.

"k" she smiled. i looked back at my phone seeing maria on my phone. i swear i blocked this dumb hoe.

i got tired of seeing her face.

like why everytime i meet someone now all of a sudden i see them all over my feed? no, bitch imma block you.

i went blocked that page and yawned looking at melmel pinch the side of her leg. "stop" i mumbled grabbing her hand and putting in my lap.

"you aight?" i asked lowly. she only did that when she was nervous or anxious. she just looked at me not answering.

"i'm going to feed mina a little bit" my mom looked between us two and melmel nodded.

"cmon" i stood up. "we finna go somewhere real quick while she chill with mina" i informed her seeing the look on her face.

"it's not even no where to go" she raised her eyebrows. "nigga just come on we jus finna go for a ride" i laughed.

"your laugh is so ugly" she insulted me grabbing her phone and airpods and standing up. "my laugh sexy" i side eyed her.

"you sound like ddot with that lisp shit" she laughed at me. "and you be sayin is my voice sexy so ion care" i teased walking out the door following behind her.

"that's different tho" she moved her hair behind her ear. "that's fire" i pointed at a knew piercing. ion know what that's called.

"what?" she felt her ear before making a face of realization. "i forgot i did this" she laughed. "when you did? it that wasn't there earlier was it?" i asked opening the car door for her.

"me and lana did it, it was very stupid and could went completely wrong" she nodded getting in.

"still can" she shrugged. i nodded walking around the car getting in. i turned to the side moving her hair so i could see better.

"cant this shit get infected or sum" i mumbled still holding her hair. "yup. i'm thinking about taking it out" she felt it.

"nah you trynna get me off track"no shook my head. "what's wrong" i mumbled.

"you know when something wrong with me, and someone ask what's wrong it make me mad." she said

"good thing ion give a fuck" i shrugged and she smacked her teeth. "nothing wrong" she said lowly rolling her eyes.

"okay" i nodded starting the car. "where we goin?" she asked. "jus chill" i said moving my hands.

"you sure nothing wrong?" i glanced between the road and her. "ion know my mood just changed. i was excited, now i'm jus gloomy. nothing made it happen. probably jus mood swings" she shrugged.

"so you don't know why you feel sad right now" i said unconvinced face making her laughs

"i wouldn't say sad. maybe down. is that an emotion? i learned that shit in like seventh grade" she rubbed her temple.

"probably not, but u still get what you saying" i nodded. "maybe you pregnan" i shrugged. "nooo i got the bc put in my arm two days ago remember?" shook her head.

"let's talk about sun else til we get where i'm trynna go" i took one hand off the wheel putting it in my lap.

"like what?" she let her seat back laying down a little. "when you getting them damn braces off" i made fun of her.

"shut up, you should be thankful you met me after i got them, my teeth was fucked up" she said. "wait i think i got picture" she unlocked her phone.

i continued driving. "here look" she said and i looked at the phone making me cringe. "what the fuck, teeth can do that?" i shivered.

"yup, i got bullied for it in middle school. dayday always stuck up for me but that shit still used to hurt" she locked her phone.

"well you fine now so what" i shrugged. "i'm just glad ian meet you back then or i probably would've bullied you too" i said truthfully.

"you did bully me" she raised her eyebrow. "that was more of a friendly bully" i waved her off.

"you never did tell me why you ain't like me" she laughed making me smile. "bro if i say it imma be embarrassed" he blushed.

"aight break it down fa me and i'll break my side down for you" she said getting more loose making me happy.

i just ain't want her to be sad, but i already know what's wrong and i'm finna fix it.

"aight bet" i nodded. i've always wanted to know what melody thought of me during the period of time before we started dating.

"i remember this shit like it was yesterday" i smiled sitting up. "nigga why" she laughed.

"cause it's the day i met you" i shrugged not thinking much of it. a smile grew in her face.

"okay talk" she urged.

"ite i remember , ddot had made us go get snacks with him. so he walk out the deli while me and notti still ringing our shit.

i literally saw him talkin to you from inside so in my head i'm thinking like 'oh he trynna fuck wit you' but when i walked out with notti i was so confused.

all he kept sayin was "who said my name" like come on bro" i started to explain.

"i remember that, i was talking about my brother with ivy and ended up being sarcastic making me say 'ddot'" she laughed.

"right right, so now i'm lookin at you, but you too busy talkin to ddot to even notice. im glad we older now so i can say this but mannn" i paused shaking my head.

"i was looking at you everywhere, yo face, yo body, the clothes you had on. all that. i was thinking bout all
mmya shit" i admitted.

i was a horny teenage i'll admit to that. the fact i was a horny ass virgin still blow my mind. i'll never regret it though cause im glad i lost it to someone like melmel.

"then it got cut short when edot came. talkin bout 'you know my sister?' we was like 'sister?!' and it's crazy cause edot had talked about you so much to the point where i already had you imagined in my head.

and i can't lie when i say i was expecting a ugly annoying ass loud ass girl" i said making her cover her mouth.

"that shit snapped me back to realality. i had a whole girlfriend over there fantasizing bout you. plus now that i knew you was my man's lil sister i wouldn't even try it.

so that why i was rude." i nodded.

"i kinda get it. i mean the relationship part. but the brother part? ion know i feel like it's dumb." she shrugged.

"wasn't you mad when ivy tried to fuck edot?" i asked. "ohhhhh. you know what, you right" she nodded.

i love that she can always see shit from other perspectives. anybody else would've been like "that's different" when it's not.

"anyways thats when ddot had got you snacks so i felt like he was flirting. i was jealous on the low but i ain't know you that long to the point where it made me mad.

so i'm thinking like, ian never seen you before until today so this probably the first and only time i would see you.

that's when you started jokin wit notti and i was like oh nah. so i said that shit and left. thinking i wouldn't have to worry bout you again" i stopped at a stop sign before going again.

"well you was wronggggg" she taunted. "ion care, i'm glad i was. i can't even see how my life would've been without you now" i shrugged.

"back to it, that's when all of a sudden ddot and notti wanted to hang wit you. that shit was blowin me cause i felt like you and ddot had feelings for eachother." i said.

"boy, ion do younger boys" she shook her head. "mhm" i side eyed her. "yeah mhm" she mushed my head.

"what was really getting me, was when i tried to make you mad or jealous yo ass would pay me no mind. so i kept trynna get a reaction out of you" i said.

"now that i think of it, i was childish as hell. and i wanted attention but only from you. but really you know the rest" i finished.

"that was so stupid" she broke the silence. "you could've avoided all that if you would just said something" she shook her head.

"yeah yeah we all do stupid shit. i still ended up with you though right or wrong?" i asked.

"i guess chile" she waved. "anyways my part ain't as near as complicated as yours. but basically imma jus say i thought you was fine from the get go" she started.

"but the first words you ever said to me, made me think you was ugly. like i knew you was cute but you was so rude" she rolled her eyes.

"hope they get stuck" i mumbled. "i could tell you would do lil shit to get reactions out of me, so i decided to be mature

at first the only reason i was nice to you was because i couldn't help it, you know why. but then i started noticing lil shit. like you staring at me, or getting mad when boys came up to me

ian think you liked me though i just thought you was weird. until you admitted yo feelings. then i thought you was more weird because only weirdos are mean to girls they like. i mean i know boys are mean to girls they like but you straight up bullied me, in a more manipulative way" she shrugged.

"wowwww you thought i was weird" i said hearing only that part.

"yeah" she nodded truthfully. "you lucky we here." i hugged and she looked around before smiling.

"you can go i'll wait here" i licked my lips nodding. "thanks!" she smiled before jumping over and hugging me.

"girl, clam down" i laughed rubbing her back. "thank you" she mumbled into my shoulder.

"you welcome" i rubbed her back in the hug. "now is you gonna go, or we came for nothing?" i laughed and she leaned off me getting out.

i watched her speed walk and sit down next to her moms tomb stone.

i knew that was all wrong wit her.

tdy was shitty🙄 i'm hungry as hell, i'm sleepy, and more shit🙄

anyways this was cuteeee, imma end it soon we jus gotta get rid of maria and give 'em a happy ending.

what time is it for yall rn? last night i realized a lot of y'all in diff times zones and i didn't even know.😂

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—? ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ...
22.5K 432 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
541K 18.5K 39
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง