Age of Extinction || Optimus...

By ddemooon

Transformers - Age of Extinction || Story 4 || 5 years has now passed after the Chicago war and so much has h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 ~ Epilogue
The Last Knight

Chapter 18

2.3K 80 7
By ddemooon

We were getting closer to our destination and we decided to meet up in one of the bridge.

"This is so messed up." I murmured to Crosshairs.

"The whole planet is. Those humans are just waste of time." Crosshairs said.

"Thank you... Anyway you're right." I answered to him.

"Y/n, i don't even know what you are. Are you even 100% human?" Crosshairs asked.

"Right... I mean i don't know. Everybody can have their own opinion." I said.

"God, it's close..." I said and i looked the ship.

"Okay, let's go get the big boss back!" Crosshairs said and stopped next to Bee.
I looked the ship and the Autobots transformed too.

"Bee, come on." Cade said to him.

"It's a bad idea. But i'm all about bad ideas." Hound said and loaded his gun.

"Hound!" I said to him.

"Let's go!" Hound said and then he grabbed me and helped in the ship. I held on from his shoulder plate while he climbed up on top of it. We walked further and tried to find a way where we could go in.

"This is crazy." Shane whispered.

"Welcome to my world." I whispered back.

"Look, you wanna cut and run, you better do it now. I'm gonna die trying." Cade said to Shane.

"Hey, i'm not here to help you get your daughter. You're here to help me to get my girlfriend." Shane said back to Cade.

"Pretty confident." I said while crossing my arms and i looked the Autobots.

"Okay, let's go in!" Hound said.

We found a way inside the ship and this was like a slide but we went carefully.

"Just watch your steps." I said to Cade and Shanez

"We're behind enemy lines now. Lockdown's ship has booby traps. Eyes open." Hound said while he slided down. I was next and then i jumped down. I looked around and it was pretty creepy.

"Beware of his bone grinders, brain blinders, flesh peelers, chromosomal inverters, catatonic sludge, black hole trapdoors, and, of course radiation." Crosshairs listed.

"Is that all?" Shane asked.

"Nah, there could be more." I murmured in front of Drift.

"We must be quick. We have the element of surprise. Let's try to use violence as a last resort." Drift said calmly until there was Lockdown's creature which attacked from the wall towards Drift.

"Oh, get it!" Crosshairs yelled.

Drift kept slicing it. "I kill you! Kill you!" Drift said.

"Ugh. I hate those things." Crosshairs said.

"He's not alive anymore." Drift confirmed.

"Well, i'm sure about that." I answered to him.

"Well, we looked. They're not here. Let's go." Crosshairs shrugged.

"What? Hey, i'm not going anywhere without Tessa." Cade started to argue with Crosshairs.

"I'm unclear. What's in it for me?" Crosshairs asked from Cade.

"Could you please?" I asked from them but they didn't listen.

"Whay's in it for you?" Cade raised his voice until Hound stepped in and pointed his gun towards Crosshairs which then lifted his servos up.

"Easy. Let's use words." Crosshairs said.

"What's in it for you is I don't kill you. We're getting the boss back. And the girl. Copy?" Hound asked from Crosshairs.

"Okay, okay. Very persuasive. Textbook machismo." Crosshairs answered.

"We're not gonna get anyone back if you keep arguing." I said to them.

"Well, then. We'll need to sabotage something." Crosshairs said.

"Better hurry. Because dark-matter drives are preparing to take off." Drift said.

"Oh, wonderful." Crosshairs murmured.

"I give us 10 minutes." Drift said.

"Is that what that sound is? The engines filling up? Are you telling me that thing's gonna be... This is gonna be flying out of here in 10 minutes?" Shane asked in pure panic.

"Uh-huh." Drift hummed.

"Ten minutes?!" Shane wanted to make sure again.

"Could be nine. Worst case, seven." Drift said.

"Humans, search the cell blocks." Hound ordered.

"We're wasting time, let's go." Cade said.

"Cade, find Tess and then leave out from this ship." I said to him and he nodded to me in agreement.

"We'll find the center core." Hound said.

"Let's move." Drift said.

"Good idea." I repeated.

"We're gonna stop this nightmare ship." Crosshairs murmured.

We started to walk somewhere and i was so lost but i just followe the Autobots. I stood closer to them but then Crosshairs wanted to do something and he climbed in between two walls which was full of lasers.

"Better hurry, Crosshairs, before we go into space!" Drift said to him.

"Ah. Here's the little jujube right here." Crosshairs said and pulled something from the wall and looked the piece. "Hello, mama."

"Okay mama, let's go." I said to him and finally he climbed back down from the walls.

We saw a big door which we needed to get open. Hound was taking care of our backs and Crosshairs tried to open it.

"Eyes open." Hound said.

"I almost got it." Crosshairs said and then the door opened.

"Big boy coming through! Move, move, move." Hound said and then he went first.

"Whoa!" Crosshairs looked around.

"This has got to be the Supermax." Hound said.

"Definitely." I said.

"Watch the corners." Hound warned us.

"There's a lot of cages." Drift said and pointed up.

"Oh, yeah. Creepy critters in here." Hound answered.

I stopped and i watched how Hound and Drift went over a some kind of moving pillar and it was impossible to me to go over it 'cause i'm not giant sized. I lifted my arms up and i looked at crosshairs. He's face was like if he could raise his eyebrows... he would. He help from my arms and almost threw my over the moving pillar thing.

"I don't want to know what's in the big cage." Crosshairs said.

"They're gonna put you in there..." I murmured to him.

"What's this?" Hound wondered and looked some creature in the cage.

"It's nasty." I said and looked at it.

"Hound, don't do it." Crosshairs warned him but still he needed to go and look at it closer.

"Aw, you don't look very dangerous in there." Hound said and lowered himself a bit. The creature started to move.

"Oh, that's festering ugliness." Hound said but then it spitted on Hound's face.

"I'm hit! I'm down! It's melting!" Hound started to yell and fell on the floor. I jumped out of my way and i stared at him rolling on the floor.

"It burns! Ugh, i think it's acid!" Hound panicked and tried to wipe it off until he saw it.

"Ah, nuts. It's just shizzle." Hound said and i started to laugh at him.

"Ugh! I hope that's not contagious." Crosshairs pointed at Hound and i kept laughing.

"I got to hurt you now. You're just too disturbing to live." Hound sat and looked the creature.

"Take that, bitch!" Hound shoot it.

"Oh, you're dead." Hound said.

"Hound!" Someone yelled.

"He's alive!" Hound yelled.

"Hold on, Boss, we're coming!" Crosshairs yelled.

"Optimus, sound off!" Hound asked.

"In here, quick!" Optimus yelled.

We started to run towards his voice.

"Hang on, we're coming for you!" Hound said.

"The arms of this Knights Ship detach! We can break free! It's a separate ship!" Optimus said when Drift broke the bars and Hound lowered himself to look at Optimus.

"Where's the cockpit? Right or left?" Hound asked.

"Right!" Optimus yelled.

"I'm on it, boss." Hound commented.

"Drift! Hurry." I said to him.

"Hurry. We have no time." Optimus said.

"Optimus, the others are safe." I said to him.

"Good! We need to get out of here!" Optimus said.

"Let's rock! I always wanted to fly one of these things." Hound was excited and went to sit in the cockpit.

I walked closer to Hound and Optimus finally got free thanks to Drift. Also Bee and Crosshairs disappeared somewhere but i was quite sure that they were okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 341 13
(Optimus x OC) Estella Carpenter, an abused 17 year old girl, runs away from her abusive father to her neighbors, the Yeager's. She finds herself ru...
12.5K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...
24.9K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...
93K 2.5K 52
What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? That's you. Trigger warning for : Self harm suicide attempts rape ๐Ÿ…#8 in #optimusprime