Teen Witch; Stiles Stilinski...

By _ashley_writez

"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott."... More

Cast
Playlist
Prologue
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 2
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 5
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 6
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 7
EPISODE 3 CHAPTER 8
EPISODE 3 CHAPTER 9
EPISODE 5 CHAPTER 10
EPISODE 6 CHAPTER 11
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 12
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 13
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 14
EPISODE 8 CHAPTER 15
EPISODE 8 CHAPTER 16
EPISODE 9 CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
EPISODE 11 CHAPTER 20
EPISODE 11 CHAPTER 21
EPISODE 12 CHAPTER 22
Episode 1 Chapter 23
Episode 1 Chapter 24
Episode 2 Chapter 25
Episode 2 Chapter 26
Episode 3 Chapter 27
Episode 3 Chapter 28
Episode 4 Chapter 29
Episode 5 Chapter 30
Episode 6 Chapter 31
Episode 6 Chapter 32
Episode 7 Chapter 33
Episode 8 Chapter 34
Episode 8 Chapter 35
Episode 9 Chapter 36
Episode 10 Chapter 37
Episode 10 Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Episode 11 Chapter 40
Episode 12 Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Teen Witch Series

EPISODE 10 CHAPTER 19

613 23 2
By _ashley_writez

Cassie, Allison, and Lydia were hiking through the woods. Allison was in the front with Cassie right behind her and Lydia stopping from time to time to take a break.

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting," Lydia said.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something. Jackson asked me to the winter formal," Allison revealed.

"Did he?"

"Yeah. Just as friends, but I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first."

"Sure, as long as it's just friends."

"Well, yeah, I mean, it's not like I would take him to the coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him on my birthday or anything."

Damn it, I forgot to tell her.

"Allison..."

Allison stopped and turned around to face Cassie. "Why, Cassie? You knew I was still trying to move on from him and you did it anyway."

Just, tell her the truth, Cassie.

"Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest with you." Allison crossed her arms and got ready for the explanation. "There's no good way to say this but, I didn't make out with him. He kissed me, but I swear as soon as he did, I pushed him away, Alli. You should know by now that I wouldn't do anything like that to jeopardize our friendship."

Allison looked her in the eyes to see if she was lying. She sighed and uncrossed her arms.

"Okay, I forgive you. Thank you for not lying to me."

Cassie smiled at her, showing her that she appreciated that she forgave her. She smiled back and continued walking through the woods.

After a few minutes of walking, Allison stopped and took off her duffel bag. She got out a bow and arrow along with a weird shaped arrowhead. She twisted the arrowhead on while Lydia and Cassie were standing by and watching.

"What does that do?" Lydia asked.

"We're about to find out."

She shot the arrow perfectly in a tree trunk. Once the arrow hit the tree, a small area around the arrow blew up into white smoke.

"Nice job, Katniss Everdeen," Cassie complimented.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know."

"Fun, anymore lethal weapons you want to try out?"

They looked at the arrow which was burning to ashes. The girls heard a twig snap in the distance that cause Cassie to slightly flinch. They all looked in that direction and glanced at each other.

"Hold this," Allison told Cassie while giving her the bow and arrow.

"What? Why?"

"Because I thought I heard something."

"So what if you heard something?" Lydia said.

"So, I want to find out what that something is. Don't worry, it's probably nothing."

"Wait, so I have permission to shoot with this if someone comes up to us, right?" Allison nodded. "Okay, cool."

When Allison left to go investigate, Lydia whimpered in fear the whole time. Cassie loved Lydia, she really did, but she was this close to shooting her if she made even one more little whimper.

"So what does Scott want me to help with?" Cassie asked tiredly, leaning on Stiles' window.

Cassie hasn't gotten much sleep ever since they found out Peter was the alpha. She was scared she would start getting nightmares about her mother's death again like when she little.

"Basically, Peter's taking Melissa on a date and he wants us to try and sabotage it," he explained.

"Oh."

He glanced at her and noticed bags under her eyes that she tried to cover up with makeup. He decided not to say anything, thinking that she probably doesn't want to talk about it, which she didn't.

"I see their car, it's the one pulled over on the side of the road," she said.

Stiles pulled over right behind the car Cassie pointed out. He stepped on the gas a little, bumping the car in front of them purposely.

Melissa walked out the car frustrated.

"Aww, are you kidding me? Stiles!" She squinted her eyes at the windshield when she saw someone else with him. "And girl I don't know."

The two got out of the car, playing dumb.

"Mrs. McCall?"

"Yes!"

"Wow, this is... this is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?"

"See, Stiles, I told you to keep your eyes on the road!" Stiles shot her a glare.

"I don't know what happened! You guys just came out of no where!"

"Came out of nowhere? We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles."

"How crazy is that?" He exclaimed. "We should probably call the cops, do like an accident report thing."

"I don't think that's necessary," Peter replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I-I think I'm feeling a little whiplash," Cassie said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Whiplash? You guys hit us!"

"I don't know, there's something definitely wrong with my neck," she replied.

"What were you guys doing out here anyways?"

"Oh, we were, uh, we were..."

"On a date!" Stiles finished, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend," Melissa said, crossing her arms.

"Well, this is her!"

Cassie gritted her teeth and smiled politely at Melissa. "That's me, his girlfriend."

"Well, we should get going now. She has a curfew and a very overprotective dad," Stiles said before both Cassie and him got inside the jeep.

As soon as they did, she slapped his arm.

"Ow! What was that for!"

"You know exactly what it was for! Start driving."

He pouted at her before starting the engine and driving away.

A couple minutes passed of a comfortable silence between them before Stiles decided to speak up.

"So, are you going to the winter formal?"

"Hah, no," she answered.

"Wha- why not?"

"Well, Em's not going, Lydia has some date with a guy on the lacrosse team, and Allison is going with Jackson which leaves me all alone," she explained.

"So, you're not going because you have don't a date."

"Yeah, basically."

He felt a wave of confidence come over him. "Well, I don't have a date either. Maybe we could go together."

She felt herself blush when she heard him suggest that idea. She got butterflies in her stomach just thinking about them going to the dance together, doing the slow dances together, potentially kissing each other. She smiled at her thoughts she was forming in her head.

"Okay."

He glanced at her, surprised that she actually agreed. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, uh great! I'll pick you up at 8:00?" He pulled up on her driveway and looked at her for her answer.

Come on, Cassie. If he's asking you to the formal, he probably likes you back.

She took a deep breath before deciding on what she wanted to do.

"Yep, it's a date." She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over the console. She kissed his cheek before leaving the jeep.

Just as she was on her doorstep, she looked back at him fist pumping the air and mouthing the word "yes" multiple times. She giggled at the sight.

"Dork."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
2.9K 71 13
After an already traumatic evening involving the unfortunate discovery of a gruesome scene, Amber is convinced to hike through the woods with her two...
15.9K 384 72
"Okay," he breathed out. "I love you, Cassandra Williams. I love you so god damn much." Cassie's smile grew at his last sentences. "I love you too, S...
374K 11.4K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...