Teen Witch; Stiles Stilinski...

By _ashley_writez

"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott."... More

Cast
Playlist
Prologue
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 2
EPISODE 1 CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 5
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 6
EPISODE 2 CHAPTER 7
EPISODE 3 CHAPTER 8
EPISODE 3 CHAPTER 9
EPISODE 5 CHAPTER 10
EPISODE 6 CHAPTER 11
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 13
EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 14
EPISODE 8 CHAPTER 15
EPISODE 8 CHAPTER 16
EPISODE 9 CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
EPISODE 10 CHAPTER 19
EPISODE 11 CHAPTER 20
EPISODE 11 CHAPTER 21
EPISODE 12 CHAPTER 22
Episode 1 Chapter 23
Episode 1 Chapter 24
Episode 2 Chapter 25
Episode 2 Chapter 26
Episode 3 Chapter 27
Episode 3 Chapter 28
Episode 4 Chapter 29
Episode 5 Chapter 30
Episode 6 Chapter 31
Episode 6 Chapter 32
Episode 7 Chapter 33
Episode 8 Chapter 34
Episode 8 Chapter 35
Episode 9 Chapter 36
Episode 10 Chapter 37
Episode 10 Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Episode 11 Chapter 40
Episode 12 Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Teen Witch Series

EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 12

703 22 0
By _ashley_writez

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott shouted.

"Do I look like I have a key?"

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles paused as he stood up looking through the window and eyes the bolt cutters on the ground.

Stiles went to open the door, but Scott stopped him.

"No!"

"Yes."

"Stiles, no don't."

Stiles ignored him and went outside to get the bolt cutters anyway. He looked around for Derek's body which was nowhere to be found. He went down the steps to collect the bolt cutters. Scott spotted the alpha coming back and started banging on the door and yelling for him to come back. Stiles turned around to see the alpha running towards him, ready to attack. He sprinted towards the door and quickly went back inside. He places the bolt cutters on top of the bars and peeked out the window along with Scott.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?"

The two back up from the door, pulling Cassie with them, who was still in shock.

"That won't hold, will it?"

Stiles turned to look at him. "Probably not."

The two turned around and look around the hallways. There was a sudden howl that came from the alpha which led to Scott and Stiles grabbing Cassie's wrists and running into a nearby classroom.

"The desk."

The two tried pushing the desk to the door but Stiles stopped him.

"Shhh, stop stop." He looked back at the door and then back at Scott. "The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know."

"It's your boss."

"What?"

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss?"

"What? No!"

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"That can't be."

"Oh, come on. He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?"

Scott shook his head. "It's not him."

"He killed Derek."

"He's not dead," Cassie said, who snapped out of her trance. "He can't be dead."

"Cass," he called out, softening his voice. "Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That's doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead Cass, and we're next."

She stayed silent. She knew he was right and that there was a possibility that he was dead. But something in her told her that he wasn't dead, and she chose to believe that feeling.

"What do we do?" Scott asked, panicked.

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

Scott nodded. The trio moved to the windows. Scott tried to open the windows, but Cassie voice stopped him.

"They don't open. The school's climate controlled."

"Then we break it."

"Which will make a lot of noise," Cassie said, as if it were common sense.

"Then.... Then we run really fast," he paused. "Really fast." Scott looked at Stiles' jeep and noticed something different about it. "Stiles what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong?"

"It's bent."

"Wha- like dented?" Stiles came up from behind Scott to get a closer look at his jeep.

"N-no, I mean bent."

"What the hell-"

His sentence was cut off when something came crashing through the window and slid to the middle of the room. Cassie went to go examine it, crouching down to see what it was.

"Stiles, it's your battery."

"What?" Stiles tried to get up to examine it as well when Scott pulled him back down.

"Don't move!"

"We have to move."

"He could be right outside."

"He is right outside."

"Just, let me take a look." Scoot peeked outside the window while Stiles watched him.

Stiles noticed Cassie crouching while rubbing her arms up and down, zoned out.

"Cass," he whisper-yelled at her. She lifted her attention away from the ground and to Stiles. "Are you okay?"

She sent him a small, half smile and nodded. "I'm okay."

He looked back at Scott who was still looking for the alpha.

"Anything?"

"No."

"Move now?"

Scott looked back at Stiles. "Move now." The boys got up from their crouching positions as did Cassie. Stiles took her wrist and pulled her with them as they walked around the school.

"This way."

"No, no, no, no, no," Stiles stopped.

"What?"

"Somewhere without windows."

"Every single room in this building has windows," Scott pointed out.

"Then somewhere with less windows, genius," Cassie spoke up.

They all paused as they tried to think of a room with not many windows.

"The locker room."

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Stiles grabbed Cassie wrist again as they all made their way to the locker room.

It didn't take very long since the locker room wasn't that far. They all got into the locker room, shutting the door behind them and backing away from it.

"Call your dad, or Cassie, call your stepmom."

"No way! You think I'm gonna let my mom get roped into all this supernatural business?"

"She's right. Besides, what would we tell them anyways?"

"I don't know, anything. There's a gas leak, a fire, whatever. I'd that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars; it'll take off."

"Or it's gonna kill every cop in its sight," Cassie said.

"They have guns."

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfs-bane laced billet to even to even slow him down, you remember that?" Stiles said.

"Wait, when did that-"

"I'll tell you later Cass."

"Then we... we have to... we have to find a way to make a run for it."

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile."

"What about Derek's car?"

"That could work. We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car."

"And him," Cassie added.

"Fine, whatever."

They went back to the door of the locker room and Stiles was about to open the door when Scott grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"What?"

"I think I heard something."

"Like what?"

"Shh, be quiet."

They backed away from the door and saw faint markings on the other side of the fogged window. Scott grabbed at Stiles' flashlight and turned it off.

"Hide."

Stiles quickly grabbed Cassie hand and opened an unlock locker very loudly before shoving her and himself in it. They heard Scott go in another unlocked locker.

Cassie was up against Stiles' chest with her arms around his waist, holding him tightly, and one of his arms on her waist and the other rubbing the back of her head soothingly. Cassie could hear and feel his loud heartbeat. It seemed to be calming her down a bit.

The door squeaked opened, indicating that someone was walking inside. Stiles buried his lips on top of Cassie's head to stifle his heavy breathing and the two of them held on to one another even tighter.

A locker slammed open and the two heard Scott and another person screaming at each other's appearance. Stiles and Cassie both threw themselves out the locker and tried to silence the person's screams.

"Ah! Son of a bitch!"

"Shh, shhh, quiet!"

"Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me? All of you, get out."

"Just listen for half a second, okay?"

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now!"

The janitor pushed the boys out the locker room while Cassie just silently followed.

"Just one second to explain."

"Just shut up and go. Ah!"

The janitor was pulled back into the locker room with the door shutting right behind him. He was slammed up against the door and his blood was seen through the foggy window. The janitor was screaming in fear and pain.

Scott tried to get the door back open again, but it wouldn't even budge. Stiles pulled him away and grabbed Cassie's wrist. The three ran away from the locker room as fast as they could, away from the alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 71 13
After an already traumatic evening involving the unfortunate discovery of a gruesome scene, Amber is convinced to hike through the woods with her two...
83.6K 1.8K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
11.9K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
555 27 10
"𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤. 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 �...