๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐Ÿ— ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‹...

By Mya2tact

BOOK 3 to cloud9 series DDOSAMA FANFIC! More

Disclaimer and Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue
stand alone

036

5.8K 189 398
By Mya2tact

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"bitch i'm not gone say stop again" i grabbed full of popcorn throwing it in dds face making amina laugh.

"well ion wanna stop" he threw as single piece of popcorn making me bust out laughing at him.

i took into consideration that mina said she liked being with both her parents, so i let dd come over to hang out. we were in my room playing uno with mina and he kept making me draw cards.

i watched him drop another draw four.

"imma-" i didn't finish instead just kicking him in his side and he smacked his teeth softly slapping my face making us break out in a play fight.

"why we always gotta fight" dd said before picking me up and slamming me on my bed. mina watched in awe as i literally got beat up.

"you give niggas a inch and they take a mile" i shoved him "i was trying not to fight back cause ian want mina to know her daddy soft but i'm finna fuck you up" i joked standing up. he ran out my room and i chased him.

mina laughed walking out the room following us. she just stood in one spot letting her eyes follow everywhere me and dd went cause i was chasing him around the house.

"mercy!" he yelled once i snatched him by his shirt finally catching him. "you gotta give me five dollars" i bargained.

it stayed quiet and i grabbed his arm twisting it. "ahh shit! ight bro!" he yelled hissing.

he reached in his pocket grabbing a bill. "i said five but okay" i snatched the bill seeing it was a twenty. "wait i wasn't paying attention" he tried to grab it back.

"no" i put it in my bra quickly. "that is not gone stop me" he laughed grabbing my shirt before looking down it and reaching for the twenty.

i gasped "shoulda put it in my underwear" i shook my head disappointed. "still wouldn't have stopped me" he mumbled putting the twenty back in his pocket.

"wait..." he raised his eyebrow and i looked at him. he grabbed my shirt looking down it again. "when you got those" he pointed still looking.

"what? my piercings?" i asked and he nodded still looking "back up they sore" i laughed pushing him back seeing he was trynna poke them.

"i got them like two days after i got back" i nodded. "aren't they prettyyyy" i clasped my hands turning side to side.

"mhm" he nodded hard enough to make his curls bounce. "mama i thirsty" mina tugged on my joggers.

"cmon" i said to mina as i side eyed dd who had got quiet all of a sudden. i started walking to the kitchen as mina held on to my finger with full hand.

i stopped noticing dd was just standing there. "you good?" i looked back and he blinked 3 times. "yeah i gotta use the bathroom" he walked away without saying anything else.

"please don't be like yo dad" i shook my head continuing to the kitchen. i grabbed her sippy cup out the dish drainer.

i opened the fridge grabbing the pineapple juice. that's all mina wanna drink lately. i can't blame her though this shit good.

i poured the juice in her cup screwing the top on tightly and handing it to her before grabbing one of the crystal glasses pouring me some too.

instead of going back into my room where we originally was, i went sitting on the couch grabbing the remote. mina handed me her cup then climbed onto the couch sitting next to me before grabbing her cup back.

"mama where dada" mina mumbled as i turned the tv on "girl he in the bathroom" i said.

"him take to long" she huffed lowly. he is taking a long time, what the hell he doin. ouuu is he going number two in my bathroom. i'll whoop his ass. "i know" i rubbed her back.

after ten more minutes he finally came out with a big smile on his face. "nigga you mad happy for you to just use the bathroom" i looked at him suspiciously.

"stop interrogating me" he clapped back and i put my hands up in surrender.

"watch mina for a second i gotta go take my meds" i looked at mina who was deep into princess and the frog. "i forgot yo crazy ass take medicine" he plopped next to mina.

"crazy? try again" i put my hand in his face walking away. i walked in my bathroom opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing my pill bottle .

i looked around. it don't even look like he used the bathroom this nigga weird. in here for like 15 minutes and it don't even look like nothing changed.

i rolled my eyes shaking my head before pouring two pills out the bottle, closing it and placing it back in the cabinet.

i walked out the bathroom back in the living room grabbing my juice and putting the pills in my mouth washing it down with my pineapple juice.

"i'm tired" i stretched before i yawned. "you doin other shit today?" he asked. "yeah i gotta get jojo and take him to get some stuff" i scooted laying.

"stuff like what" he rubbed my ankles. "uhh i gotta get him a new phone, clothes and a new backpack, stuff for his room and hygiene stuff" i listed getting more comfy as my feet layed in his lap.

"damn whatchu is a big baller" he scoffed. "let's not ask questions we already know" i cuddled mina closer to my chest.

"i think it's nice what you be doin for him" he complimented. i just shrugged not choosing to be cocky or anything.

"dd" i said slowly closing my eyes. "hmm" he replied keeping his eyes on the tv as my eyes fully closed. "kiss my feet" i snickered lifting it in his face and he smacked his teeth smacking it out his face.

"go on somewhere" he said and i opened my eyes to see him mugging me. "you annoy me" i poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue.

"i like annoying you" he said lowly. "why" i rolled my eyes. "cause i love you" he admitted.

"oh" i closed my eyes "i love ya ugly ass too" i mumbled and heard him laugh as i fell asleep.

•••

"make sure you get all the angles" mani whispered as i scrunched my face opening my eyes.

"huh? ian taking pictures i'm live" he replied keeping his phone pointed at me. "really" i smacked my teeth rubbing my eyes.

i ain't even try to get up cause i knew exactly what was going on. this happened way to many times.

i buried my face into dds chest hiding the embarrassment as mina layed in between us. they stayed asleep. "and she ain't move that gotta count for sum" notti said excitedly.

"i ain't move cause this nigga got a grip on me" i opened my eyes looking up at him still asleep. i looked at mina who had her mouth hung open drooling a lil bit.

i smiled at the sight of her. she look so comfortable with no worries. ion never want her to have to worry bout anything.

"ouuu treasure on here" ddot instigated. "and eleven thousand more people" mani added.

i just shook my head hoping it would be over soon. "do y'all not have lives" i muffled. "we do, but we jus got from school and got a front row seat to entertainment" eva said.

i heard jojo laugh at her comment and i couldnt help my self and started laughing too.

i pulled my arm out his grill tapping his shoulder making him groan shuffle a little pulling me closer. "moveee" i whined.

he slowly started to open his eyes shifting them at everyone who was standing in front of us.

"i can't stand y'all" he mumbled letting he go of me with a evident attitude laced in his voice. "aww you mad we ruined you cuddling with melmel?" notti said in a baby voice.

"yes" he replied. "on da live doeeeee? you bold pops" mani laughed. he mugged her "you lucky my daughter right here or i would smack you" he threatened.

"ou he said it on live" eva said "ion give a fuck" he strained stretching as i finally sat up. "well i guess the secrets out yall, dd got a daughter" ddot turned the camera around and i finally got up.

i woulda been stood up but i had on like minimum clothes. "i'm dead treasure talking bout 'he got one on the way to' " mani mocked treasure "bitch please" she finished.

"why she always gotta make shit bout her," i said rolling my eyes walking into my room. "yeah you heard what the fuck she said, what they call em? attention whore" i heard mani say to the live and i slid my joggers back on top of my boxers.

i took them off while i was sleep since i was uncomfortable sleeping in clothes. plus i took my bra off cause who the fuck sleep with a bra on.

now i had my joggers back on and a white tank top with no bra. i walked out my room past the living room, they were still live. i went into the kitchen grabbing the box of lucky charms.

i poured it in the bowl adding milk and getting a spoon. i ate a full spoon moaning at the taste before nodding. i love lucky charms.

"you what the fuck you doin" dd semi shouted at i'm guessing me. i walked out the kitchen confused with the bowl of cereal in my hand.

"what? what the hell wrong with you?" i muffled with a mouth full of lucky charms. "no what the hell wrong with you, fuck you moaning at" he mugged as the rest of the kids sat on the couch talking to the live.

"ou baby mama drama" jojo mumbled and they laughed. i laughed too only because it was actually funny and i was glad he was breaking out his shell with them because i knew they really cared about him.

"anyways, boy i was just eating cereal calm ya nuts" i shrugged walking to the chair. "melmelll i see yo piercings we twininggg" mani stuck her tongue out bouncing her shoulders.

i just shook my head smiling while everybody looked at my titties. this is weird. "i love em soo muchhhh" i dragged. "i love mine toooo" mani matched the energy.

" i love yoursss tooooo" ddot said to mani making me bust out laughing "awe pookie" mani smiled and they kissed. "ew yall grown" i joked.

"y'all making me want them" eva said. "bestie i'll take you to get em" mani got excited. "ion got a guardian to let me" eva shrugged. "okay neither did i? just gotta know the right people" she shrugged.

"yeah bae get some" notti smirked and my jaw dropped. i gasped "notti i'm telling ya mom" i told him and he shrugged and started rubbing eva's titties.

"y'all are children" i shook my head at all of them while jojo just smiled. "where princess and johnny" i asked.

"practice" notti answered. "they always at practice is this not illegal" i groaned. "well good thing is the season starting soon so we gone see if all this practice was worth it" notti shrugged.

"imma be at every game too. they might mistake me fa his mama" i said laughing

"everybody mistake you for all our mama" eva said. "foreal?" i asked. i never knew that. "yeah i've been asked a few times," eva admitted.

"do i look old!?" i panicked "nooo actually they would say sum along the lines of, your mom looks really young" she said in a white lady voice .

"oh...okay" i smiled satisfied.

"damn i forgot i was live" ddot looked down at his phone. "you just putting our business out there, you know they screen recording" mani rolled her eyes.

he ended it without saying nothing and we all engaged in our phones. i was waiting until mina woke up to take jojo shopping.

"jojo you already took yo stuff home?" i looked around. "yeah" he nodded.

"where lana" notti asked. "out" i smirked. "mhm dayday 'out' too" mani added.

"y'all going somewhere?" eva asked. "i gotta take jojo to get stuff" i sat my bowl down. i had finished and it was only milk.

"y'all wanna come?" i raised my eyebrow.

"yeah!" they said in sync.

i looked at dd noticing he was being very quiet. "you wanna come?" i asked him and he shook his head no.

"gotta meet treasure at the clinic in a hour" he informed me. "GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS. can we just stop for a second AND THANK THE LORD" mani bursted making my jaw drop.

how can mina sleep through this.

"you acting like i said she getting a abortion" dd scrunched his face. "i- she not?" mani frowned.

he shook his head "dna test" he stated.

manis grin quickly grew back. "a win is a win" she shrugged.

hey guys how was y'all day?

i was finna fight a girl on the bus today😓 then i got to see my bf so i'm good.

anywaysss we love when melmel and dd on good terms 🙂

thoughts?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.5K 15
๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐Ÿ— ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ| ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ
93.7K 2.8K 26
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
62K 1.6K 16
โแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€, ษชแด€ษด แด›ส€ษชแด˜แด˜ษชษด แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ แด€ษดส แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ษดษชษขษขแด€๊œฑ.โž แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ ๊œฐแด€ษด ๊œฐษชแด„. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.