๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐Ÿ— ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‹...

By Mya2tact

BOOK 3 to cloud9 series DDOSAMA FANFIC! More

Disclaimer and Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue
stand alone

032

5.6K 194 522
By Mya2tact

ARMANI WALKER

"bro they ova thea messin with that boy again it never gets old" i heard before rubbing my itchy nose and looking up from my phone.

i looked at the two girls conversating and laughed before shaking my head and looking back down at my phone. they so damn miserable.

"ion even feel bad his mama a junkie honestly" the other girl and i looked up in time to see her shrugging. "mane what the fuck is y'all talkin bout?" i questioned getting tired of hearing this.

like bitch why can i hear you over my airpods stupid? "that one boy jordan his mama on drugs bad i think i seen her on a corner one time beggin fa money to feed him" the first girl laughed.

i scrunched my face up immediately knowing who they was talking about. i had never noticed jojo only seen him around or in gym but he looked pretty stand-off ish so i just thought he was a man of less words.

but what i'm hearing from these airheads is dude be getting picked on. i looked at them still laughing. "bofa yall shut the fuck up yall take that shit as a joke?" i said catching them off gaurd. i hope they ain't think i was finna laugh with em.

they stopped laughing looking at me. "my mama a crack head too what you gone laugh at me now too?" i continued seeing them mute. "yeah i thought so. stupid bitches" i mumbled mugging them.

"where the fuck jordan at" i bit my top lip. they pointed over there by the
water fill up fountain and i looked seeing him conversating with two boys.

it looked harmless but i'm still finna go check it out. i told him i had his back and i meant it.

i sighed picking my phone up and texting ddot to come to my gym class and he replied right away. i put my phone into my back pocket and took my airpods out putting them back in the case.

i started walking over to them not knowing what to expect before i spotted ddot walk through the gym doors. i waved him over not bothering to stop walking and he jogged over to me.

"wassup" he mumbled draping his arm around my shoulder and i shook my head pointing at the three individuals before seeing one of em jack jojo up.

i smacked my teeth shrugging ddot off me before speeding up my pace. ddot grabbed the dude from the back of his shirt pulling him off jordan.

"bitch what the fuck is you doin jacking him up like that" i mugged him while ddot held him up. "mani this don't concern you-" the second boy began.

"nigga excuse me but do i know you?" i asked never seeing him a day in my life. "no but-" he replied.

"so why you adressing me as mani? my name is armani thank you" i corrected him. ddot let the other boy go and i nodded signaling jojo to come stand by me.

"y'all know how old this boy is?" i asked both of them as a crowd started forming. they shook they head and i huffed. "he's fifteen you dumb asses" i rolled my eyes pulling jordan closer to me.

"ddot how many fights i been in at school?" i asked trynna prove my point. "eleven" he said mugging them.

"and what do they allll have in common?" i crossed my arms squinting my eyes.

"cause somebody was fuckin wit one of our people" he shrugged. "right. so listen you ugly mufuckas. jordan? he my friend. actually scratch it he like my bestfriend" i dragged it.

i love being dramatic

"and y'all all finna stop fucking wit him cause ian neva lost a fight girl or boy. ion give a fuck, that bullyin shit is so lame and outdated. what this is the 90s? yall lame as fuck and ian scared to put nun a yall in yall place and who gone check me?" i looked around the crowd.

"oh okay. i'm only saying it once, on my mama y'all better not let me find out y'all was fucking with him again aight?" i questioned and everybody stayed quiet.

"bitch answer her" ddot pushed them foward and i smiled. i love my man.

"aight" they mumbled. "yeah bitch aight" i rolled my eyes. "yall pussy as fuck thought i was finna fight. fuck all y'all" i stuck my middle finger up.

"cmon jordan" i wrapped my arms around him and ddot as we walked away. "that shit stupid who the fuck still pick on people that's lame as fuck" i shook my head.

"preciate you mani" jojo spoke lowly. "you all good i told i had you aight? i was foreal" i nodded.

"nobody prolly ain't gone fuck wit you after mani but if they do just let at least one of us know, even notti we'on play dat shit gangsta, igh?" ddot said.

he just nodded.

"you wanna come with us to melmel house after school?" i asked him seeing he looked a lil down. "yeah" he looked up nodding making me smile and nod.

"bro bug guess what notti told me" ddot said. "what pookie" i licked over my dry lips making his eyes look down at him.

"um" he cleared his throat "he said treasure came over to his house yesterday and was sayin sum bout bein pregnant" ddot revealed.

"who is treasure?" jordan asked "treasure is dds ex situationship. she so delusional and messy and she always messing with melmel" i filled him in.

"oh...ion like her then" jordan made and stank face and i nodded putting my fist out letting him bump it.

"yeah so anyways he said that dd is starting to believe her, but dd told us that every time he hit it was with a condom so sum just not adding up" ddot shook his head.

"i'm already knowin the lu snake bitch trynna pin a baby on my pops like that" i said making ddot laugh "don't let him hear you say that" he laughed

"no seriously. and i'm so tired of him bein so stupid about everything that involves her. its starting to get annoying. how can she possibly pregnant by you if you strapped up everytime? either he lying or she lying cause it can't be both" i said.

"wait...we talking bout treasure jones?" jordan asked catching our attention.

"you know treasure?" i asked confused and he nodded "she my cousin, and i'm pretty sure i might be able to prove it if ain't his baby" jojo said making us smile.

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"lana get the door" i said washing the dishes. "see bruh ian used to all dis. in atlanta we ain't have guests" lana huffed standing up.

i heard her feet walking across the living room opening the door. "ion know you goodbye" she said before i heard the door slam.

"lana" i dropped the rag in the sink "how you just gone slam the door in someone face cause you don't know them what if i know them" i laughed walking to the door.

i opened it revealing treasure still standing there. "oh nevermind" i slammed the door in her face before locking it and walking away.

"see i got super senses" solana pointed and i just shook my head waving her off. "who was it" she said scrolling on her phone as i went back to washing dishes.

"treasure" i shook my head wondering how the fuck she knew where i lived. i just moved here three days ago.

i hope this don't got nun to do with dd cause ian come back here for drama and as long as she is still around drama is gonna stay.

"you mean the tree bitch that blocked you on your man phone!" lana slammed her phone down. "why y'all yelling" dayday walked out lana's room.

"when the fuck you got here" my jaw dropped. "i slept over" he shrugged. "anyways hey bestie why we yellin" he yawned stretching and i eyed lana.

let me find out they really a thing. i thought they was just a lil attracted to eachother but they both got a lil wild side so i know not to get my hopes up. they would be cute though.

it would be good to actually see dayday settle down too. i just pray if they do shit don't go wrong cause that would be bad. not all relationships are like mani and ddots or eva and nottis.

"treasure just came, actually she might be standing there like a idiot" i informed dayday. "aw hell nah" dayday scratched his head walking to the door unlocking and as i suspected she was still standing there waiting for someone to open the door again.

she don't got shit else to do?

i sighed walking to the door "bitch why you here" dayday mugged her. "no watchu doin here? and yo shirt off? you fuckin melmel huh i knew it" treasure pointed.

"excuse me but i'm not fuckin him not that, that's your business" i opened the door wider revealing me. "treasure why are you here" i huffed shaking my head.

"just wanted to know if you seen my baby daddy? he here?" she looked around us. "who?" i asked.

"the father of my unborn child" she smiled rubbing her flat stomach. solana lightly pushed me back taking my spot while i furrowed my eyebrows.

is she talkin bout dd?

"girl you know he ain't here you trynna be messy with yo stalker ass"dayday spat. "right. you came here to rub that shit in her face. guess what? she don't give a fuck go and tell yo tied ass baby daddy that" solana added pointing in her face.

"bitch" dayday mugged before slamming the door in her face. "i gotta go get mani and dem from school" dayday sighed shaking his head while i just stared into space.

was this what dd didn't want to tell me the other night. now i'm starting to doubt if he really wanted a relationship or was i just a distraction.

this would've never happened if i let him stay at my house instead a hotel, or even in my room, or thought we were actually at least becoming friends.

but the worst of it all was i had sex with him. and if she's pregnant he lied about the condoms.

lie, lie, lie.

this my fault.

it's always my fault.

"melmel? you alright?" dayday asked i just nodded clamping my mouth shut not wanting to say anything "where mina?" he asked.

"with her no good ass daddy that's where she at! i can't believe this nigga. i'm finna slash 3 of his tires and break in his house and trash that bitch" solana went off while i stayed quiet.

"you know what? i got a solution to all this" dayday nodded "what" lana said fuming "let's just kill the goldie bitch! boom no goldie and no baby" he blurted.

"i agree! that nigga ain't shit! gone lay up with my friend then have his hoe coming to our house looking for him rubbing a non existent ass baby bump who she think she is" lana continued.

"bitch trynna be funny it's all fun and games til she end up like delilah with her stupid ass i can't believe she came to my bestfriend house on some fuck shit. rubbing her flat ass stomach bitch it ain't even a fetus yet." dayday added.

"who's delilah?" lana leaned towards him "a dead bitch that's who she is" he said back.

"i gotta get outta here i need some damn air, imma kill that bitch" dayday mumbled shaking his head. "i'm going to get mani them and bring 'em back aight?" he asked and i nodded.

he walked out the door and i stayed quiet. "it's alright love, that nigga ain't deserve you. and you tried to talk to him about it and he pushed you away. so don't you dare say it's yo fault cause i know that's what you thinking" she sat next to me rubbing my back and i just shook my head.

"it is my fault. ion know why i thought i could get emotionally involved with him again when treasure still has a hold on him. we just better off co parenting like i intended in the first place." i spoke.

"i even tried to be there for him and he shrugged me off like it was nothing." i sighed.

"aww come here" she pulled me into her. "i got a sum fa that mufucka" she mumbled.

"what?" i questioned looking at her sadly.

"ima break his damn neck"

y'all keep saying y'all gone stop reading but y'all love me too much🌚

anyways i haven't killed treasure cause she brings the dramaaaa the spiceeee the hateeee. that's make it interesting.

anyways have y'all a mani pov cs ik y'all miss them

what y'all think finna happen?

thoughts?

it's the last night of break💔💔

MYA OUT fa the night🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.6K 16
โแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€, ษชแด€ษด แด›ส€ษชแด˜แด˜ษชษด แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ แด€ษดส แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ษดษชษขษขแด€๊œฑ.โž แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ ๊œฐแด€ษด ๊œฐษชแด„. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
165K 4.6K 40
in which her ex boy best makes a song about her. notti osama fanfic . ethan reyes x female oc ( black ) ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
540K 18.4K 39
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
78.3K 1.4K 43
....แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด ๊œฐส€แดแด ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸแด‡ss ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘–...