π‚π‹πŽπ”πƒπŸ— π‚π‡π‘πŽππˆπ‚π‹...

De Mya2tact

BOOK 3 to cloud9 series DDOSAMA FANFIC! Mai multe

Disclaimer and Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue
stand alone

031

5.8K 186 483
De Mya2tact

"MELMEL TURN IT OFF!" dayday shouted at his bestfriend. "nope" she laughed as the rest of them laughed at him throwing a hissy fit.

they were all cooped up in melmels living room and jonny and princess and had just gotten there so they were eating chinese food.

melmel decided that she was gonna pick the movies and she chose harry potter. no one else really complained but dayday, he said it gave him the creeps.

"jojo do you think your mom would be okay if you stayed here with the rest of us tonight?" melmel asked jordan.

"it's friday so probably not" he looked down not liking all the eyes on him. "jojo i think i seen you around school before, how old you is" notti tried to start a conversation.

"actually me too, you a sophomore right?" mani looked at him and he nodded "i'm fifteen" he mumbled while dd just tuned into their conversation.

"aww yeah i got you in my gym class, you can hang wit me if you want from now on" mani said. she could tell something was up and she wanted to make him feel comfortable. "really?" jojo smiled and she nodded.

ddot rubbed her shoulder proud that she was actually being nice.

"yeah and i think i seen you in our lunch you got B lunch?" notti asked and he bit his lip nodding. "yeah you can sit with us if you want lil bro" ddot volunteered. notti nodded co-signing

melmel smiled seeing them help him out. "thank y'all" he mumbled smiling to himself.

meanwhile dd was staring at melmel in deep thought. he had a lot of shit on his mind at the moment that no one knew about.

melmel definitely noticed his off behavior which is why she told him he could always talk to her. she just couldn't figure out what was bothering him.

like she felt his eyes on her she looked up and at him making eye contact. 'you alright?' she mouthed nodding.

he nodded looking away back at the tv ignoring her.

"i wake" mina announced as she sat up on the couch she was laying on next to melmel and dayday.

"is that your daughter too?" jojo asked liyah trynna get out his comfort zone. "no she not mine. only that lil bad one right there" liyah pointed at mia who was layed out on the floor with her mouth hung open snoring with a cover layed over her.

"jojo, this is amina. she is me and dds daughter" melmel introduced mina making jordan's eyes widen. "you had a baby" he whispered making everybody laugh under there breath.

"yes aggy" she laughed and him and he just blushed from being nervous looking away from her back down to his food. "my dada leave?" mina looked around before she spotted dd.

she sat up a lil more on the couch before getting off of it and walking over to him.

"hey love bug" he hoisted her up. he wasn't feeling the best right now and his mind was going a million miles per hour but mina always made him forget about his current problem.

"you kay?" she questioned to her best ability. "i'm okay mina" he smiled and she took both of his pointer fingers into her hands.

"i jus wuv you" she leaned foward placing her head on his chest. "i love you too mina, you wanna eat with me?" he asked.

she looked up nodding at him
and he grabbed his food container of orange chicken and rice. "hmm" he held the fork with rice on it letting mina eat it.

everybody besides mia of course and jojo were discreetly watching. no one ever thought they would see the day when dd would become a dad.

it was shocking to everyone beside jojo who didn't know him. he handled mina so well it was like he had done im this before.

which was true considering mia, and his nephew. being a father was different from that because he wasn't fully responsible for them but now for mina he was.

after two hours of everyone sitting around and talking they took showers like a big sleepover and almost everyone fell asleep.

jordan was the first one knocked out as they let him have a whole pullout couch to himself. melmel let a frown form on her face wondering how long it had been like this for him.

she now knew his mom had relapsed a year ago, so had this been happening for a year? was this a recent thing? she let the thoughts crowd her head before looking at everyone else.

mani and ddot fell asleep sitting on the couch while he had his arm around her and she leaned into him.

mia and mina had went to sleep in the bed ddot and notti put together for her.

eva was laying across nottis lap while the rest of them sprawled out all over everywhere around the boxes, and on the couches.

the only ones left awake were melmel who was finishing up the harry potter movie, dd who couldn't take his eyes off of her.

solana who was on her phone and dayday who wasn't all the way sleep but was half way asleep.

"i'm boutta go sleep in my bed" solana stood up from her criss cross apple sauce positing off the couch. "ouu lemme lay with you bae" dayday flirted now all of a sudden being fully woke making melmel laugh while dd continued to stare into space.

"i'm a hoe" solana said bluntly. it wasn't true but it wasn't not true. solana only had two bodies but she had hoes back in georgia.

she would only get head from them but they still counted as hoes. "shidd me too" dayday shrugged smirking making her jaw drop a little.

"he ain't lying bout that one" melmel shook her head. solana rolled her eyes turning around and walking away but she was hoping he followed her. and he did shutting the door behind him.

"they are so nasty" melmel mumbled to herself turning the tv off. it had to be around twelve now. she got up fixing the cover on jojo.

she put a cover on notti and eva, then went to find the boxes with the rest of the comforters and covers. she got one for each person or couple. "so many of us damn" she whispered laying a cover on tae on the lever couch.

blue and liyah had went home since mia was occupied and they wanted free time "without kids".

"oh shit- you ain't sleep you scared me." melmel said startled "why you bein so quiet" she placed a hand over her hip and scanned her from head to toe in her silk pjs like always.

he licked over his lips shaking his head. "thinkin" he kept it short and melmel gave him a unconvinced look.

"alright come-on" she strained grabbing his wrist with both hands pulling him from the couch and he laughed at how hard she was breathing.

"what?" dd sighed. "we gone go in my room let's go" she nodded her head towards her room.

she didn't know what was wrong with him but if she wanted to find out she knew she would have to pry it out of him.

he on the other hand knew what melmel was trying to do and he was trying to stay far away from her.

"imma just go home and come back tomorrow" he shook his head looking her dead in her eyes.

"wh- why tho?" she tilted her head to the side. she didn't know how to feel about this.

as long as she's know dd he's never been the distant type. maybe he would get mad but he would always speak up about why.

"i got a music video tomorrow i needa sleep in a bed" he halfway lied. "okay then you can sleep in mine but i really wanna talk" she tried to reason.

he sighed but gave in letting her pull him into her room with only a set up bed and boxes.

they sat on the edge indulging in the quiet atmosphere. "so who is that boy jojo again?" he said wanting to ignore his problems.

"jojo? yeah that's jordan i met him when i was in ninth grade and he was in sixth grade he had to be 11.i was only in ninth so this was before i met you around the time i got out of foster care." she explained.

"his mom was-or is on heavy drugs so you know how kids be, giving him shit for it. so i started helping him out giving him food to take home and clothes to wear at school. stuff like that." she shrugged.

"before i left he was so happy and excited because his mom finally took the initiative to get clean so i felt good leaving him in the hands of his mom. but as you can see yesterday was the first time i saw him since he was thirteen." she shook her head.

she was blaming herself. she felt like maybe she should've found a way to stay in contact with him before she left. or even came to check on him while she was here for a whole month three months ago.

she just didn't want to admit the truth that, she forgot about him. and now she was beating herself up about it because she had no idea what he could've went through while she wasn't there.

she wishes she could've protected him, found him a place to stay with edot while she was gone, something, anything to prevent it. but it was too late and the damage was done.

"what was sam talking about at the deli today?" he questioned her distracting her from his problems.

he didn't know he was being so transparent with his emotions but not he had to hide them even better if melmel noticed.

"nothing important we just had a little talk" she shrugged eyeing him to see why he was trying to change the subject so bad.

"dd you not slick, tell me what's wrong" she crossed her arms looking him dead din the eyes waiting for any type of response. one that he wasn't going to give to her.

"i'm good im just tired" he rubbed his hand down his face playing it off. "i think imma still just go home so i can get ready for tomorrow" he nodded standing up patting for his keys while melmels eyes followed him.

she was starting to feel like she wasn't entitled to know what was going on with him because they weren't in a relationship and that's probably why dd wouldn't tell her.

she wanted to push him to tell her but that wasn't her place anymore and she had to respect his boundaries and move on and hope he'll finally tell her after a certain amount of time.

melody sighed seeing she wasn't getting anywhere before standing up and pulling him into a hug.

"wassup with you and hugs today shordy" he laughed in the crook of her neck but hugging her back nonetheless. "just seem like you need one" she pulled back.

he cleared his throat looking away to avoid eye contact "i'll lock the door for you ma" he said before walking out not letting her reply.

she shook her head wondering what could be so wrong with him to see him act this way.

she walked back in the living making sure everyone was covered up before turing the lights off and going in her room snuggling in her bed to sleep.

meanwhile around an hour later dd had just made it home into his house and he had showered letting himself drown in his thoughts.

once he was done he dried off putting his clothes on and drying his hair since he didn't like to air dry it.

he sat on his phone at now 1 in the morning doing nothing but sitting the dark empty condo since his brothers we're at melmels house.

he got a message from the person he really didn't care for at the moment shaking his head.

treasure

so what we gone do bout this?

he looked at the message bitting his bottom lip letting his nerves take over as he tried to stop himself from having a breakdown.

js come over tm

y'all know what i realized? in every one of my books some shit always go down in chapter 31😂

anyways this was...phew i'm back on leaving yall on cliff hangers cs the comments just ain't to my liking.

what's wrong w dd yall😕

jojo??

thoughts?

MYA OUT🫡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

182K 5.5K 25
in which two people become close when they land in after school detention. π‘π„π˜π„π’π‚π“π‘π‹ ππ‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.✰
541K 18.4K 39
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐒 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧
78.4K 1.4K 43
....ᴄᴏɴᴛΙͺΙ΄α΄œα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡ss π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘›π‘  π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘Ÿβ„Žπ‘–π‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘β„Ž 𝑖...
48.5K 1.3K 21
𝐏𝐑𝐒π₯π¨π©π‘π¨π›π’πš - α΄€ κœ°α΄‡α΄€Κ€ ᴏꜰ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction β»αΆœα΅’α΅α΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ