Age of Extinction || Optimus...

By ddemooon

Transformers - Age of Extinction || Story 4 || 5 years has now passed after the Chicago war and so much has h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 ~ Epilogue
The Last Knight

Chapter 7

2.9K 89 4
By ddemooon

"You're gonna shoot my little girl?" Cade asked from Savoy.

"If i have to." Savoy said.

"Shoot me not her!" I yelled

"Look, i don't know. I told you everything that i know! He's gone. He left. He was in the barn, i swear to God! Like Y/n said! Just let her go." Cade yelled.

"Please, please." Tess begged.

"Seven seconds." Savoy said to me.

"You can't use people like that! You know i'll never tell even if i knew something!" I said to him.

"Listen to her! She's telling the truth! He left from the barn!" Cade tried to help me.

Savoy looked the man who kept me on the ground and nodded to him. Then i could feel the man's knee sink into my back and that hurted like a bitch. I started to yell but then he stopped for a second so i could breath.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled.

Then Savoy shoot next to me to the ground.

"You got two seconds." Savoy warned.

"I told you! I don't know where he went!" I yelled.

"Try more" Savoy commanded the man in top of me. Next thing i could feel sharpness go into my side.

*screams

"No! Stop!" I yelled out of my lungs.

Few seconds after that i hear the barn to blow up and every man started to run away from us towards the barn and they started to shoot Optimus.

"Here I am!" Optimus said and rolled out of the barn and also tried to shoot all of the agents.

I stared at Optimus and i tried to stood up. I ran out of Optimus's way to behind a tree.

"Y/n! Cade! They're going to kill you! Get out of here!" Optimus yelled.

Cade grabbed from Tess and helped her up. Cade then looked at me.

"Y/n!" He yelled.

"Go! I'll be fine! We'll follow you!" I yelled back to him. I saw Optimus ran away and i stood up so i tried to ran somewhere closer to him. I saw Cade, Lucas and Tess went to the field and tried to ran away. I tried to ran towards the road and then Cade's whole house and yard blew off. I covered my face and i kept running.

"Y/n!" I heard Optimus call me and he transformed back to his altmode and drove towards me. I stopped and Optimus opened his door for me and i jumped in.

"Go!" I said to him and he started to drive. The helicopter tried to shoot us.

"I told you to leave." Optimus said to me.

"Yeah, and i said not without you!" I said back to him.

"I can't hear or see you when someone is hurting you." Optimus said.

"Well something needed to be done!" I said loudly.

"Tell me atleast you're okay." Optimus asked.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said and i tried to look back.

"We need to lose them." Optimus said.

"Yeah." I murmured and i pushed my heard from the window.

Optimus drove towards the city but i didn't have any idea what he was gonna do. I also tried to search Cade but i didn't see them yet. 

There was cars following us and also a Decepticon. Optimus suddenly transformed and i wasn't prepared to that at all.

"Whoa!" I said.

"Watch out!" Optimus said to me and he tried to drop me down as gentle as possible. I rolled few times over on the ground and then Optimus was climbing up to the building and the Lockdown was following him. I stood quickly up and i started to ran through the drive way and then i saw a white car driving towards me.

I stopped and raised my hand in the air and the car stopped in front of me.

"Get in!" Cade yelled me from the front seat. I nodded and i tried to climb to the back seat where Tess and Lucas sat.

"Go!" I told the blonde boy who drove.

Then this boy drove through a gate towards the factory.

"I don't think we're gonna get that money. Doesn't seem like it." Lucas said and i stared at him.

"I swear to god if you say one more word i'm seriously gonna sufocate you! This is your fault! We wouldn't be here if you wouldn't be after that money which you didn't even get!" I yelled to Lucas.

"Y/n, where's Optimus?" Cade asked.

"Right there!" I said and pointed up. Optimus jumped above us towards the agent cars and crushed them.

"Take 'em upstairs!" Tess pointed and then we drove inside the factory.

"We're losing them on the fifth floor." This boy said. We drove through the factory but the cars we're still following us.

"Do that thing, Shane!" Tess said.

"You know it." Shane agreed.

"What do you mean? What thing?" Cade asked.

"What we're about to do is gonna be kind of scary." Shane said and started to speed up.

"This is not gonna end well!" I yelled.

"You don't trust?" Shane asked.

"Yeah! Not to you!" I said back. Soon the agents started to shoot us.

"They're shooting at us!" Lucas yelled.

"No shit!" I yelled back.

"Tessa, grab my stick! Grab my stick!" Shane raised his voice.

"What?!" We yelled in sync with Cade 'cause i was as confused as he was.

"She's got the best hands in the business." Shane said.

"Ready, Tess. Pull!" Shane said and Tess said so. Shane turned the car around and suddenly started to drive towards a ramp.

"No! No! No!" Cade yelled.

"No fucking way!" Lucas screamed next to me.

I closed my eyes 'cause i didn't want to see. Shane drove out from the building and we were literally flying. Until we hit the ramp on the ground and we managed to get safely down back to the ground.

"Tessa, you're so grounded!" Cade yelled.

"Shit! The rim's cracked." Shane said and the car stopped.

"Out! Go out! Quickly!" I yelled. Tess stepped out and i ran past of her. I heard a horn and i saw Optimus waiting for us.

"Finally." I murmured and i started to ran towards him.

"Quickly!" I yelled to Cade and the others.

Optimus opened his door and i climbed up but i waited Cade and the others. Cade helped a Tess and Shane ran outside too.

"Are you okay?!" Optimus asked suddenly.

"I just had a heart attack but otherwise yeah." I said.

"My foot's stuck! Wait!" Lucas yelled.

"Lucas!" Tess called him.

"Wait! Wait!" Lucas yelled and he finally got out of the car. Then i looked up and i saw the Decepticon.

"Run!" I yelled to them and they did so. Lockdown threw a granade down and they kept running towards Optimus.

"Oh gosh." I murmured.

"Move!" Cade said and they opened Optimus's passangers seat and jumped in. Tess and Shane went back and Cade to the passangers seat. We looked back and Lucas was there. Dead. Burned alive.

"Cade, we need to go!" I said to him and he finally got fully in and Optimus started to drive away.

I sinked into Optimus's seat and i pushed my fingers through my hair.

"This is not good... not good!" I was having a breakdown.

Hey and sorry if these past 6 chapters are kinda rushed and there is mistakes but i just post them and i will edit them tomorrow! Just that there's even something to read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 642 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
165K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
49.1K 1.8K 27
|| Transformers - The Last Knight || Story 5 || One year after the Hong Kong incident the force TRF continues to hunt Transformers but also they're a...
24.9K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...