被基因匹配后雌虫性转了[虫族]

By Rottenfujoshi08

"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 34

250 8 0
By Rottenfujoshi08

The moment the mental power spread out, the movements of Fitz and Lenny were also in his hands, and Levin could clearly feel the two of them in the "field" formed by the spreading of the spiritual power, and feel the further distance, the relationship between the two of them. Creamer, waiting for an opportunity.

     A farce in Central City did not destroy him, but brought him to a whole new realm. The barrier between 2S and 3S that has been chased countless times loosened in front of him.

     Fitz and Lenny, who were the first to come into contact with this mental power, were stunned for a few seconds. This spiritual power is pure and powerful. It is not at all the way it was diluted and forcibly diffused by instruments a few days ago. At this time, it is already targeted. , not to appease them, but to frighten them.

     Fitz thought of Levin's threat almost instantly, his face darkened suddenly, and it was impossible to order Lenny again, because the calm air behind him was already filled with a wave of power ready to go. Shattered to pieces.

     With the blessing of spiritual power, the blow aimed at the weak point hit the red heart.

     The powerful blow almost choked Fitz's throat, and the discharge function attached to the glove paralyzed all resistance movements, causing Fitz to collapse on the ground vomiting blood. Creamer quickly stepped forward to collect the hot weapon, and was forced by Fitz. With willpower, he turned over and escaped.

     If this was a one-on-one battle of strength, it would only be a matter of time before the intact Creamer would win, but this is obviously not the case. Lenny quickly reacted from the raid, and instead of hastily joining in, he instantly locked his target on Levine, apparently deciding that this was a coordinated crime.

     This was just in line with Levine's wishes. He couldn't let Lenny, who had a hot weapon, intervene in Creamer's duel.

     The shock of mental power continued, and Levin unexpectedly rushed forward before Lenny was disturbed and raised his weapon.

     Evasion is useless, keeping the distance will only facilitate Lenny's shooting, and disarming the weapon is the sign of victory.

     Finally got his chance to fight, and although the target is only a female, it will make him feel that his years of training have not been wasted.

     Mental strength is his boost, which weakens Lenny's reaction speed and allows him to attack one step ahead. Countless times of swing training allowed him to engrave his weak attack into his genes.

     At this time, Lenny was still immersed in the contempt after the surprise.

     A male, even though he was lucky enough to defeat him once with high technology, but he wants to confront him head-on? ridiculous.

     Even the attack that is going on now has clearly exposed the attack route, so I really should talk to persuade Xiongzi to surrender.

     Before Lenny's taunt came out of his mouth, Levin's attack suddenly accelerated, making the blow that he thought could be easily avoided become inevitable.

     One hit hits the mark, and the combo hits again.

     The pain made Lenny wake up all of a sudden, and he shuddered. Break free from combos with your usual dexterity advantage. The character of vindictiveness pulled reason out of his brain, so he didn't care about any cooperation or maleness, and only wanted to beat Levin to the ground.

     The disorderly counterattack made it difficult for Levin to deal with it. His lack of combat experience was his Achilles heel, coupled with the constant competition for the right to use hot weapons, he gradually fell into a disadvantage.

     The sound of footsteps hitting the iron ground hurriedly "bang bang".

     They were currently in the open iron corridor on the upper floor of the factory. The original plan was to lead the battle to the closed corridor behind Gate No. 5, but this became impossible under Lanney's strong counterattack.

     The sound of fighting attracted the attention of the guards, and approaching voices and footsteps came from the lower floor.

     Lenny's smile became more ferocious, obviously anticipating the end of the battle.

     Levin sighed secretly, adjusted his breathing during the attack, gritted his teeth and expanded the mental force field.

     The guards and workers who were approaching were suddenly captured by mental power, and dozens of mental states unfolded in Levin's mind, all of which were on the verge of frenzy, full of despair and helplessness. He took this opportunity to change his mental power from probing to appeasing them, stopping all the approaching movements.

     Such a big movement was naturally discovered by Lanny, his eyes instantly turned into hatred, and the strength of his hands increased by three points, making it difficult for Levin, who was single-minded and double-minded, to resist.

     Levin knows very well that the effect of appeasement is only temporary, and the power of words must be used to instigate rebellion. Now that he is concentrating on fighting, he has no chance to persuade the workers. If there are staunch villain supporters involved, everything will be difficult to say. up.

     At this moment, the broadcast sound mixed with noise.

     Lenny raised his eyebrows triumphantly, and kept provoking, "It's not enough to stabilize only a small number of workers. You see, the guards on the other end of the surveillance have realized that something is wrong, and they will call in force immediately."

     In the next second, Lenny's expression turned from triumphant to frustrated, because the content of the broadcast was quite different from what he had imagined.

     "Dear colleagues, hello everyone, I am Jess. I was taken away by the military, and now I come back on my own initiative. This time I will no longer run away, just to tell all my companions that the Zerg never gave up on us, and the military will Will take us home and treat us."

     The radio kept ringing, and Jess told the details, persuading him from his own experience, with the goal of seizing power.

     "It seems that the one without rescue has become you."

     Levin seized the opportunity to fly away the weapon they had been fighting for for a long time, and at the same time used Zuzu's remaining energy to activate the ability enhancement. The increase in speed and strength gave him an advantage and knocked Lenny to the ground.

     "it's over."

     Levin declared victory.

     Taking advantage of Lenny's inability to move, he took a few steps to the edge of the corridor railing, bent down and picked up the hot weapon.

     Familiar footsteps approached, he raised his head, and saw Creamer from a distance, and it seemed that the other side was also going well.

     When the weapon was aimed at Lenny, Lenny turned from his back-turned posture, with a pair of bloodshot eyes on top of his weird smile, which was abnormally red.

     Something is wrong.

     Levin's scalp tightened, and he activated the thermal weapon reflexively.

     Unexpectedly, Lenny ignored the shooting, took the damage, rushed up and threw him off the railing.

     "Ha... haha, how could I... lose to a male, male."

     "Levin!"

     At the moment of falling, Lenny's morbid smile and Creamer's panic-stricken pursuit came into view. The upside-down posture allowed him to see the distant ground and the laborers on the lower floors who hadn't arrived yet.

     There was the whistling wind in his ears, and his heartbeat accelerated as if stimulated, but Levin wanted to laugh helplessly.

     What a pathetic last shot Lenny had.

     The transparent wings unfolded behind him, revealing a crystal-like brilliance under the refraction of light. With the acceleration of the vibration frequency of the wings, behind him became a radiant afterimage of fluttering wings, like a ball of light, which led Levin upwards, returned to the original height, and also met the anxiously flying big butterfly .

     The frequency of the butterfly flapping its wings is much slower than his, but its flying speed is comparable. More importantly, this slow flapping movement allows him to see the details of the wings' patterns. During the slapping, the ink-colored scale powder scattered, like a prop to confuse people's hearts.

     Levin was fooled.

     Witnessing that Creamer's expression changed from panic, surprise to relief, Levin did not return to the land easily, but teased the black butterfly round and round, as if playing and courting, and teased with his mouth: "You take my I forgot the wings, it's really heartless."

     The last time he showed that the worm-type Creamer was unconscious, the last time he was in the military academy. But he didn't think that his beautiful wings would be easily forgotten. Obviously, Creamer's wings had been remembered by him for so many years.

     "I thought you became a male, so..." Creamer flapped his wings awkwardly in the small space surrounded by Levin, for fear that he would accidentally bump into him.

     "There are no more worms?" Levin answered with a smile, his back to the ground, facing Creamer with his back to the sky, at such a close distance, he brushed the side face of the army female with his hand, and explored "But you can't take your eyes off it, you miss it, don't you?"

     "Yes." Creamer took the initiative to straighten Levin's messy long hair, and the poor silver hair was messed up under the torture.

     Jun Nu persuaded in a low voice, "Put away the worms, and don't let other zergs see them."

     Males with a worm-like shape are indeed heterogeneous.

     Creamer was worried about him.

     Levin enjoyed the sweetness in his heart, and compromised with Creamer, "Okay, the situation is urgent. But don't worry too much, I have countermeasures."

     And the workers in the factory have all seen it, and they can't hide it if they want to.

     Both landed.

     Lenny was lying on the railing desperately, with blood still flowing from the wound on his abdomen.

     It wasn't that Levin was merciful, it was that the last fight just now was too fast, which made the weapon miss its aim. Thinking of Lenny's abnormal state just now, he frowned and asked Creamer for advice.

     "I'm afraid it's also the effect of drugs." Creamer replied.

     Levin pondered for a while and found it reasonable. It would cause a direct frenzy effect on the female, and increase the instantaneous explosive power on the more stable sub-female. The behind-the-scenes really thought a lot.

     "The evacuation must be quick. Fitz's request for support was sent out yesterday. After that, it will take time to deploy and arrest."

     "You... how could you..."

     Lenny tilted his head and struggled weakly several times to stand up.

     He couldn't help but sigh, the vitality of this Asian female is really tenacious.

     Creamer looked coldly and wanted to approach, but he stopped him.

     "I'm coming." Levin approached with a sneer, stopped a few steps away from Lanny, and said, "I don't know what hallucination you just had, but the actual situation is that you, lost to me, a crushing defeat .”

     “You!”

     The movement of struggling made the blood spurt faster, Lenny's cheeks flushed, and he fainted again in a fit of rage.

     "If he survives, take him to the military for inspection. His strong body may have been cultivated by drugs."

     Levin proposed to Creamer calmly.

     The subsequent process went smoothly and abnormally. Jess had an extraordinary reputation in front of the workers in the factory, and organized all the workers in the factory in an instant. Creamer contacted the troops in outer space, dispatched a spaceship to land, and organized the official support of the military female troops to participate in the work of ordering, calming chaos, and collecting evidence.

     The most astonishing point is that all the Zerg races in the factory except Fitz and Lenny were captured, and they were willing to surrender collectively, on the condition that the military must bring their relatives into the scope of protection as soon as possible.

     --------------------

     The author has something to say:

     Don't worry, my life has been affected by the epidemic recently, and it has been adjusted. I promise not to stop updating until the end. Thank you little angels who have always supported me. I bow to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8K 124
[QT:TVBIBTC] Author: drunk Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-07-09 Latest: Chapter 100 Extra Story 5 BL finished Zhai Zhinan who just kicked the...
210K 7.1K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219923/ Author: Lan Qianli Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-28 Latest: Chapter 76 rebirth finished 237...
108K 3.1K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။