๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐Ÿ— ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‹...

By Mya2tact

BOOK 3 to cloud9 series DDOSAMA FANFIC! More

Disclaimer and Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue
stand alone

025

6.6K 234 657
By Mya2tact

solanas bathing suit.

DAVID REYES

"david if i tell you again imma slap you" melmel shouted splashing me with water. "why not!" i shouted splashing her back.

"cause that's nasty and we in a public place. plus we not together" she justified "we can be" i snickered making her hold in a laugh.

"haha no" she said sarcastically and flipped on her back to float. " please." i said.

"we not doin a quickie in the car" she whisper shouted "we did one before!" i argued feeling helpless.

she just look so good bruh, this ain't fair.

"yeah! before we broke up and i had a child" she said "yada yada" i rolled my neck. "i gotta piss, ima be back." i muttered feelin a attitude coming.

i'm bein pussy deprived and ion like it! imma fight the next nigga that look at me.

"k be safe and i'll check on lana and mina" she said swimming away while i got out the pool. the community pool wasn't crowded but it had a good amount of people.

i walked to the bathroom not even actually having to pee but melmel was making me mad. she know what she doin giving me blue balls.

plus i got lil sex addiction....but only when it come to melmel. it's kinda weird cause i've only had sex with treasure like 3 or four times in the four months we knew eachother.

then i fuck melmel one time and now i want more, and more, and more with rounds, and rounds, and rounds.

maybe it's just her. but i definitely can admit i have a sex addiction. it took me a while to except it. i wouldn't say its a addiction i just enjoy sex a lot...with melmel.

i remember when we was together them 6 day period cycles used to have me crying. one time ian even care no more i was so sex deprived.

no regrets.

after i felt like i been standing by the bathroom long enough i walked away bumping into lana.

"where my daughter?" i asked her. "huh?" she replied and i looked at her like she was stupid.

"amina.." i started, wait what's amina's last name? ouu i hope she got my last name but amina davis don't sound bad.

"who?" she asked. "aight bro why you playin where my shordy" i said referring to mina and she started laughing

"i was just comin to get your number" she looked confused. "okay bye" i walked around her. cause now i feel like she playin with me. mina probably with melmel, she did say she was finna check up on them.

i walked to melmel not seeing mina. "why your friend trynna get my number" i said to her. "who?" she asked.

"who else nigga, lana" i said. "sorry you must be mistaken i was just with lana and mina" i shrugged. "she right there, pretending mina is her daughter." she pointed and true enough there she was holding mina talking to a dude.

"then who the fuck-" i paused looking at the girl who was just with me. "ohhh lord alana must be here" melmel caught on.

"who?" i asked. "solana..she has a twin sister named alana. they hate each other though. like alot." she explained.

"ohhh" mumbled. "i made the same mistake one day too, learned the hard way...maybeee we should go get solana before sum pop off" melmel slowly treaded in the water.

"where is alana? they can't see eachother. seriously" she said. i pointed to the right and she looked around me seein her and another girl .

"oh lord" she said "what? what now? lord thos more drama than in new york" i sighed. "she wit keke, this girl that strip at the same club as me and does not like me at all" she made clear.

"why the fuck not" i scrunched my face up already not liking her. "i never really got a valid reason. she just said i bumped into her on purpose which wasn't true" melmel bit on her bottom lip nervously.

"fuck this" i mumbled. "stay right here" i told her. "ion know dd i think-" she started. "stay right here" i interrupted her. she huffed looking away.

i walked over to solana who had mina. they was just sitting by the pool kicking they feet in the water.

"lana" i said "hmm" she replied not caring to look at me. i can't stand this mufucka and her ugly big ass sunglasses.

"i gotta tell you sum" i said. "what? u still in love wit melmel? figured" she hummed and i rolled my eyes.

she swear she the shit and know everything.

"shut up. yo twin sister here. and she wit a hoe that don't like melmel. and she asked for my number. and you look better than her" i said even tho they identical and i couldn't even tell it wasn't her.

i just wanted to throw sum in to make her chill cause i saw it in her face she was ready to go from zero to one hundred.

" i do, don't i" lana smirked and i nodded. "but please don't get in no fight right now cause then imma have to fight girls too, cause you are, then we gonna have to leave and ion wanna leave" i layed it out on the table.

she sighed "ion like u but i like you" she said. "i get it i'm jus dat nigga" i boosted. "yeah!" mina co-signed.

"okay but if she bother me imma beat ha ass" she agreed. "and imma put her in a head lock. deal?" i said.

"deal. with yo ugly ass" she scoffed. "now go back with melmel with yall freaky self i got mina for a lil" she waved me off.

"stop usin my baby to get niggas" i playfully mugged. "what ever!! the niggas love young mothers these days i got five instagrams" she snickered.

"what ever bruh" i shook my head before jumping in the pool swimming over to melmel. she didn't know it was me so she wasn't paying me no mind and i flipped her ass over.

"my hairrrr" she whined. "shoulda fucked me" i shrugged and she hit me in the chest. "nigga we aren't together you don't need to just fuck me it's hella girls out here. ruining my hair over dumb shit" she mugged.

"i. don't. care. you look betta than them and you make my dick twitch when i look at you." i said smirking.

"and i tried to ruin yo hair last night! shit wouldn't come off u got a new glue or sum? i used to rip these hoes clean off" i added.

her jaw dropped ."you digusting" she mumbled. "for you" i licked my lips.

"why is you doin this. you broke up wit me not the other way around" she said. "you wanna have this convo in a pool!" i asked.

"now, or never" she said. "okay fine i know i broke up with you but i want you back so i don't care" i shrugged.

"then why leave in the first place. ian no hoe you can just come to when ever you get bored. i see how you be treating treasure playin wit ha feelings. why would i think you won't do the same with me" she said.

"because she ain't you! how many times i got imply that i never wanted shordy in the first place i used her to forget about you. melmel you the one who my first love. you the one who took my virginity. you the one who had my first child. and you the one i wanna be with." i said since we laying shit out on the table.

"and you know what i think. you already know all this. you know i want to be with you but you keep stopping yoself because of the shit i said to you and that's my fault i can admit that but i promise i'll never say no shit like that again" i told her truthfully and she looked away.

"no listen to me melmel" i turned her head back towards me. "i love you bro, i never stopped and i put that on mina that i never stopped loving you. i know what i said was fucked up and i know you still ain't fully forgave me but stop trynna play dumb like you don't know what's really going on. you know i want you but until i say it you continue to play dumb so here i'm sayin it. i want you back" i looked into her eyes.

"i'm sorry" a tear fell from her eye and i wiped it away. "sometimes it's just better to act like you don't see what's infront if you because you don't know if it's the truth. i was jus trynna protect myself" she admitted .

"i understand. and i'm sorry bout all this and i'm sorry we had to do this in a public pool but you wouldn't listen" i apologize.

"look i'm not sayin we have to get together, but can we at least work on it. if not for us, fa mina?" i said. i know what's it's like for yo parents to be together so, i'm trynna make it work for her the best i can. especially since i already been absent her whole life.

she nodded silently and i sucked my top lip in feeling jittery.

"hey love bugs, i kinda peeped y'all havin a moment so i wanted to let y'all finish. but get mina i'm finna beat alana ass" solana handed melmel amina and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what happened?" i asked. "her and keke over there tellin everyone that melmel a stripper and she fuck all her private customers that's why everbody love her" solana said making a small frown form on melmels face.

i noticed the lingering eyes and how uncomfortable melmel was starting to cover herself up with her arms.

i could tell she was hurt. ion even much play like dat. "come on i'm finna put that bitch in a head lock" i told solana.

had a lil heart to heart i see them, goallsssss

he thought lana was trynna get his number and went straight to melmel purrr😂

thoughts?

i might update one more time tonight but don't stay up wating for me cs i might get lazy i'm a lil tired.

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.8K 26
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
32.6K 1.1K 25
โ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐”๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐โฑแต— แต‰หฃโฑหขแต— ๐–๐„ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“...
78.4K 1.4K 43
....แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด ๊œฐส€แดแด ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸแด‡ss ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘–...
44.9K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction