After dressing up as the prin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

373 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 20

    ◎Qin Shuangning◎

    Zhou Mingjin: [This title will be restored soon. 】

    Qin Yan:【What do you mean? ]

    Zhou Mingjin withdrew a message.

    Qin Yan grasped the phone tightly with his fingertips. Zhou Mingjin is a lawyer, so he knows many family secrets. Is there anything the Lu family is hiding from him?

    Restore Miss Lu's title? This idea flashed through his mind, so fast that he almost couldn't grasp it.

    He looked at Lu Wensheng, Lu Wensheng was lowering his head, poking his finger on the phone screen, and smiled at the corner of his mouth.

    Qin Yan's footsteps towards her were unsteady, coupled with poor eyesight, and with a "boom", he turned over a potted plant.

    Lu Wensheng turned around when he heard the sound, and gave Qin Yan a hand, "Are you okay?"

    He looked him up and down, and seeing that he was fine, he let go of his arm. Instead, he held it tightly.

    Qin Yan's lips turned pale, "I can't see clearly."

    Like a pitiful puppy.

    "Then you take my arm." Lu Wensheng bent his arm.

    She brought him to the venue and said, "I have something to do, you find a place to stay for a while."

    Qin Yan said quickly, "I'll go with you."

    Lu Wensheng shook his head with a smile, "I guess not."

    Qin Yan Yan wondered if she wouldn't let him go, and the next second he received a call from Xu Baicha.

    During the call, Xu Baicha's voice was very frightened, "A Yan, help, help, they are tearing my clothes, blah—"

    Then a man's rough voice came from the phone, "Qin Yan, Zhixiang point brings 1 billion to redeem You're a woman, otherwise, hehe—" The

    call came to an abrupt end.

    Lu Wensheng put aside his hands, hugged his arms, and looked at Qin Yan leisurely.

    She reads the novel hard every day. In today's new chapter, Xu Baicha was kidnapped by gangsters, and her relationship with Qin Yan will take another step forward.

    Qin Yan's face turned pale for a moment, and he said hastily, "Shengsheng, when I come back, I'll explain to you."

    Lu Wensheng didn't answer him, as if it had nothing to do with her, but smiled gently at Qin Yan.

    The guests in the venue and everyone around Qin Yan heard it.

    "Oh my god, the big star Xu has been kidnapped."

    "1 billion ransom!"

    Everyone gasped, and some wives laughed, "Isn't it good for men to be quiet? If you raise a bad mistress, you have to pay 100,000,000 yuan!" 100 million."

    "Hehe, she deserves it."

    "I'll let her die if she wants me, and a bitch is worth 1 billion?"

    "Mr. Lu is still generous."

    "After all, if someone dies, the Fourth Wife will not let him go. The only time Qin Yan accompanied the Fourth Wife to a banquet was when he was called away by this bitch, and this bitch is going to die of pride."

    The wives present had the same hatred for Xiaosan, especially now that Lu Wensheng's school is gradually getting on the right track, They don't mind selling Lu Wensheng as a favor.

    The ladies who usually play well with Xu Baicha don't have much worry on their faces, after all, they are plastic sisters.

    Qin Yan was scolded and scolded by all the people, so that he couldn't lift his head. I'm just worried that Lu Wensheng is in a bad mood, it's not a good thing after all.

    He has a tall figure, and his words are not angry and pretentious, "You don't need to guess, my wife and I have a very close relationship. Miss Xu is an artist under my banner and also my friend. There is no improper relationship between me and Xu Baicha."

    After all, he is Qin Yan, the talkative wives, held down by their husbands.

    The ladies snorted angrily.

    In fact, for a person of Qin Yan's status, there is no need to explain. They thought again, he was explaining for Lu Wensheng. There's no need to say that she's a poor wife and isn't loved by the Qin family.

    However, Mrs. Gu said with a smile, "Miss Lu doesn't need to rely on men's love to prove herself." A

    happy family is icing on the cake, if not, it doesn't matter.

    After Qin Yan finished speaking, he put on his coat and went out. Looking back, Lu Wensheng was no longer where he was.

    He regretted it countless times afterwards, this time he chose the wrong one.

    Lu Wensheng received a message from Zhou Mingjin on his mobile phone, inviting her to a small meeting room to talk about Qin Shuangning.

    When she arrived at the living room, there was a man sitting in the half shadow, it was Qin Jinyuan whom she hadn't seen for a long time.

    Qin Jinyuan seemed tired between his brows.

    Lu Wensheng approached.

    He seemed to hesitate for a few seconds, then stood up, casting a tall shadow.

    "Teacher Lu, please sit down."

    If a subordinate or other bosses came to see him, the one who nodded and bowed would be the subordinate. And Qin Jinyuan would be the one sitting upright and motionless.

    Qin Jinyuan sat down after him, playing with a string of Buddhist beads with his fingertips.

    He tells a story.

    Lu Wensheng's story puzzle is more complete.

    Qin Jinyuan's father, Qin Hui, married his first wife and gave birth to his eldest son, Qin Jinyuan, and Qin Shuangning.

    It was rumored that she had given birth to a pair of twin daughters.

    In fact, there is only one daughter, Qin Shuangning, and the twin sister was actually born by Qin Hui's cheating, that is, the second wife.

    At that time, Qin Jinyuan was more than ten years old, and his mother died of dystocia, which was a great blow to him, and he didn't know how many younger sisters he had.

    Qin Shuangning was stolen and left outside. So the Qin family said that the younger sister had a congenital deficiency and died young.

    Qin Shuangbei was raised in the Qin family as a baby, and Qin Jinyuan was also very good to his "only" younger sister.

    Qin Shuangning was already eight years old when she was found. She also had longing for the Qin family, especially her elder brother. It's just that the Qin family is probably the beginning of her nightmare.

    It's just that she is like Qin Jinyuan in nature, with a very cold personality. Reject and alienate the outside world.

    She heard the nanny at home say that she killed her mother and was born with bad seeds.

    Qin Shuangning was very young at that time, but she was very smart. She realized that it was her stepmother who was playing tricks.

    But in the huge Qin family, her biological brother Qin Jinyuan is studying abroad, so no one can be her reliance.

    Her stepmother gave her a beautiful dress, which she threw in the trash.

    Her father sent her to an aristocratic school, and her classmates said she was a bastard, not as good as half a finger of her sister, and she hurt her classmates.

    There was a lot of fuss in Qin's house every day.

    There is only one thing, she shows great talent. My sister is learning to play the piano, and she listens outside.

    In the evening, she went into the piano room, and copied exactly the piece that the teacher taught in the morning, but the piece that her sister didn't play.

    Qin Hui gave her a piano, "Learn the piano well, and don't quarrel with your mother."

    At this moment, Qin Shuangning changed, no longer quarreled with her stepmother, and devoted herself to learning the piano.

    The other children were crying like hell, not learning and not learning. She is different, she enjoys touching the keys very much, and an eight-year-old child can sit obsessively in front of the piano for a day.

    She showed talent and always had a smile on her tiny face. The music blew away the haze in her life, and the days seemed to gradually improve.

    It's just that everyone didn't expect that one of the Qin family's nanny started to add muscle relaxants to Qin Shuangning's food.

    The measurement is very small, and little Qin Shuangning can no longer precisely control her fingers after eating it for many years.

    The piano teacher was powerless and resigned.

    Qin Hui took Qin Shuangning to do a physical examination, but nothing was found.

    Qin Shuangning was already smart, so she went to another hospital for a checkup. It was only after checking that some of her body values ​​were on the high side that she found out that she had taken some prescription drugs.

    She took the test results and went to the police station to report that someone poisoned her.

    Family ugliness should not be publicized, Qin Hui slapped her when he found out. The case was dropped and a nanny was fired.

    Dealt with the nanny privately.

    At that time, Qin Jinyuan was studying abroad, and she hadn't seen Qin Jinyuan a few times in general.

    And Qin Shuangbei has a very close relationship with Qin Jinyuan. Qin Shuangbei deliberately called Qin Jinyuan in front of her, "Brother, Chanel's new Mary Jane shoes are the first to be launched in M ​​country, and my brother bought them for me. My brother can only buy me alone." Oh!"

    Qin Shuangning wanted to tell Qin Jinyuan, and she also wanted to tell her brother, "They are the ones who harmed her".

    But she has no one to trust.

    It was in this home that she grew up fragmented until she was fourteen. This year, Qin Jinyuan returned home, took over the family affairs, turned against Qin Hui, bloodbathed the corrupt Qin family, and took the position of head of the family.

    Among them, Qin Shuangning also contributed. She has stayed in this house for many years and has a lot of things in her hands.

    Qin Jinyuan looked at Qin Shuangning again and asked her what she wanted?

    Qin Shuangning said, "I want the whole Qin family to die."

    Qin Jinyuan took her to see a psychiatrist. After the diagnosis, the psychiatrist gave the answer that she had been mentally abused since she was a child.

    Qin Jinyuan began to suspect that the stepmother treated Qin Shuangbei as her own, why did she treat Qin Shuangning so badly?

    It was soon discovered that Qin Shuangbei was born to her stepmother, that Qin Hui had cheated back then, and that the twin sister was indeed dead. Qin Hui hugged Qin Shuangbei, who was born on the same day, as the child of his first wife.

    So his biological sister is only Qin Shuangning, and Qin Shuangbei's mother and daughter have mentally abused Qin Shuangbei for many years.

    The fact that Qin Shuangning was poisoned by the "nanny" back then was revealed again, and there was no proof.

    If Qin Shuangning had still learned the piano well, things wouldn't have turned out like this.

    Qin Jinyuan sat in the study all night, and began to bring Qin Shuangning with him. It's just that he really doesn't know how to raise children.

    Qin Shuangning hasn't changed for the better, she still has an anti-social personality.

    He kept Qin Shuangbei's mother and daughter, and only held Qin Shuangning for a short while.

    After Lu Wensheng heard it, Qin Shuangning felt so pitiful.

    Zhou Mingjin told them, "Qin Hui's family of three is here."

    Qin Jinyuan said, "I didn't invite them here." It

    was Qin Shuangning who invited them.

    Outside, a family of three dressed up to attend.

    Qin Shuangbei celebrated her 18th birthday in Beijing yesterday, which was far less grand than Haishi. She bit her lip, jealous.

    The family walked into the venue with a high profile, holding hands with their parents.

    But everyone doesn't know them.

    The waiter said to Qin Hui, "Boss Qin is waiting for you in the side hall."

    The faces of the three people froze for a moment, and they slowly moved towards the side hall.

    There is a suspended terrace in the side hall, and there are many guests on the first floor.

    Qin Shuangbei had a bad feeling, "I don't want to go."

    Her mother patted her hand and comforted her, "Mom is here, there are so many people here, don't be afraid."

    They came this time to take advantage of Qin Jinyuan's return . Before driving them away, find a suitable partner for Qin Shuangbei.

    "Wow——" "Ah——

    " A

    bucket of bright red paint dripped down Qin Shuangbei's head, turning her into a downright popular person.

    Qin Shuangning was on the balcony on the second floor. She threw away the paint bucket, laughed wildly on the balcony, and shouted while leaning on the railing: "Father, mother, sister. How are you?

    " Seeing a lot of paint, she raised her head and shouted angrily, "Qin Shuangning, you're crazy!"

    Qin Shuangning upstairs laughed while covering her stomach, wiping away her tears, "Hahahaha, you are so funny."

    All the guests were stunned up.

    This is so much hatred and hatred, splashing paint.

    "Qin Shuangning, this kid."

    "It's really crazy."

    "I owe a tutor."

    Everyone discussed in a low voice, after all, at someone's birthday party, be careful not to be overheard by Qin Jinyuan.

    Qin Shuangning wiped her fingers and took the elevator to the terrace on the fifth floor.

    After locking the door, she sat on the railing and looked at the crowd below. Take off the small cloak coat and throw it down.

    "I'm going to jump off a building!"

    She wanted the Qin family to live in peace for the rest of their lives.

    The author has something to say: I

    have heard a lot of stories recently. An ordinary life is precious enough.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-22 22:21:32~2022-05-23 19:55:54~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Muzi 6 bottles ;1 bottle of Qianhan Guaiguaibao;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
6.4K 204 35
(ON HOLD) (EDITING IN PROGRESS!) (AN: Currently under editing. This story is a few years old and has a lot of errors. Very slow to update due to lack...
19.1K 278 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...
148K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...