After dressing up as the prin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 13

477 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 13

    ◎Warm hug*3◎

    Lu Wensheng didn't even raise his head, and continued to fight in the Canyon of Kings.

    "It's a wave, let's go." Lu Wensheng said excitedly, "Shangguan Wan'er has cut back, Bodhidharma!"

    Qin Yan sat aside and waited for her. She had vivid features and was wearing a red pajamas. .

    Lu Wensheng stood on the sofa with his mobile phone in his hand, "Win!"

    Da Xiao: "Do it again?"

    Qin Yan's ears moved, what does it mean to do it again? ? The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember who it was.

    "I won't come, I'm tired, I'll leave first." Lu Wensheng quit the game.

    After taking a sip of the juice, the rich fiber sticks to my lips. She licked her lips and asked Qin Yan, "When did you come?"

    "Sitting for more than ten minutes, who are you playing games with?" Qin Yan looked in her direction and saw her sticking out the tip of her tongue and licking the juice from her upper lip. The fingers holding the jewelry box tightened and tightened.

    He couldn't look directly at her for a long time every day, maybe only 20 minutes. He saved his time to see her. I played the game for ten minutes just now, and now there are only ten minutes left.

    "Playing games with Da Xiao, you know him, right?" Lu Wensheng answered him.

    Daxiao? Qin Yan subconsciously judged the possibility of him being an adulterer. Da Xiao has a good skin and only cares about having fun every day.

    Would Lu Wensheng like this kind of man? Probably not.

    He often heard his subordinates talking about black belt girls in their free time.

    If this "sister" is his wife, then it's no good.

    Qin Yan decided to try these mobile games when his eyes were healed, "The eldest young master of the Gu family is more innocent." On the

    side, Da Xiao only had the ability to eat, drink and play.

    Lu Wensheng didn't think about his implication.

    Qin Yan handed her two jewelry boxes, the ears were a little red, "Today's auction, one is for your birthday gift from last month, and the other is today's wedding anniversary."

    Wedding anniversary?

    Lu Wensheng had no idea that today was the wedding anniversary.

    Then is she going to pretend to give him something?

    The gift that came to the door was worth half a billion, of course Lu Wensheng accepted it, she would be a fool if she didn't accept it, and she is not a living Bodhisattva. The things that the original body gave him were more than 10 million at least, and they were trampled on and put in the locker to eat ashes.

    Lu Wensheng discussed with him, "Well, I didn't prepare a gift for the wedding anniversary. Then I won't take this box for now. Can I just take one?"

    System: [There is no one who accepts half of the gift. ]

    But Qin Yan didn't think there was a problem, and even thought the index finger she stretched out was cute.

    The disappointment that she had forgotten about her wedding anniversary quickly disappeared, "It's okay, you've been very busy recently. I just hope you can do one thing for me."

    "What?" She refused to agree to things that were too pornographic.

    "I hope you can reply to my WeChat."

    He waited for almost a day today, but she didn't reply to his message. Then he sent her sorry, sorry that he didn't reply to her message before, and she still ignored her.

    "Oh." In the afternoon, Qin Yan sent a WeChat message asking her which gemstone looked good, but Lu Wensheng didn't reply.

    Who told him not to return the original owner's news before, this is called retaliation.

    Thirty million yuan is not impossible for her to reply to WeChat in time, "Okay, I will reply to your WeChat in the future."

    "Yes." Qin Yan nodded and smiled.

    Her attitude changed a little bit, and if she really gave a girl a gift, she would be happy and her attitude would soften a little.

    Lu Wensheng checked the time on his phone, it was past ten o'clock, and he ordered the eviction, "What are you still doing here?"

    Qin Yan was very nervous, and tentatively asked, "Can I sleep on the sofa here tonight?"

    She asked for it many times before, but he rejected it sternly.

    "Impossible," Lu Wensheng blushed suddenly, took Qin Yan's hand, and Qin Yan held it back tightly.

    She pushed him out, "What are you thinking!"

    and slammed the door.

    Qin Yan covered the chest muscles pushed by her, his heart was beating fast.

    He tensed up to explode when he asked her if he could sleep here.

    Fortunately, he was well prepared tonight and was wearing a loose bathrobe.

    Nephew Qin Mian passed by, yawning, and suddenly saw his fourth uncle in a heroic manner. Then he stood aggrieved outside Sigu's door.

    A high school student who knows everything and often jokes with male classmates.

    "Hey, fourth uncle, it's all like this, and was kicked out by fourth aunt?" Qin Mian expressed sympathy for little Qin Yan, "Tsk tsk tsk, you have to be rude if you have a wife."

    "Get out!" Qin Yan kicked his nephew.

    On Sunday, Lu Wensheng returned to her natal home. Qin Yan also wanted to follow, she didn't know why he insisted on coming, "Then quickly change your clothes, I'll wait for you outside first." The

    third wife laughed at Qin Yan, "Yo, the sun is coming out from the west, Mr. Si take the initiative to go to the old man's house."

    Qin Yan only said "Yes", and hurriedly walked towards the elevator with long legs.

    The third wife looked at Qin Yan's back, so neatly? The fourth child's eyes are getting better?

    Impossible, his eyes are burned by chemical radiation, and famous doctors all over the world are helpless.

    She bit her fingernails, if the fourth child's eyes were healed, then the fourth child would take away her husband's property...

    Lu Wensheng waited in the car for a while, Qin Yan quickly changed his clothes and came running.

    System: [Wen Sheng, don't you think Qin Yan's eyes have improved? 】

    "Really? I didn't pay attention."

    System: [After all, it's the male lead, so I need to pay more attention. 】

    【I'm upgrading today, and the wax torch turns into ashes and tears start to dry 2.0. The upgrade will be completed at about 12 o'clock tonight, and some new functions will be unlocked. There may be occasional freezes during Bai Nian today, so please pay more attention to things. 】

    "Okay."

    Qin Yan sat next to Lu Wensheng, and Lu Wensheng leaned closer to look into his eyes. His eyelashes were short and dark, and his pupils were amber, a little pure.

    Qin Yan stopped breathing, "What are you looking at?"

    "What happened to your eyes before?"

    Lu Wensheng asked before, but Qin Yan never answered, it was his dark time.

    "When I was in high school, I was injured in an electromagnetic scientific research competition. At that time, Xu Baicha was in the same group as me. She covered my eyes, and the back of her hand was injured."

    This is the reason why Qin Yan and Xu Baicha got married. .

    Is it that dangerous for high school students to do experiments? Lu Wensheng was curious, "How much radiation does human skin need to cause burns?"

    Qin Yan answered her: "Excessive ionizing radiation will cause radiation damage to the skin."

    They were just doing an experiment on radiation-proof glass at that time, logically It is said that there will be no ionizing radiation, so why is Xu Baicha burned by ionizing radiation.

    Could it be that he remembered wrongly at that time? At that time, he was completely blind and flustered...

    Only Xu Baicha held his hand and calmly called the doctor. He remembered that the back of her hand was wet and sticky, and she was also burned, so she didn't cry. At that time he felt that this girl was very strong.

    He has always been very grateful to Xu Baicha, so he has provided her with education and protected her career all these years. But couldn't answer her mind.

    Lu Wensheng already understood this matter, so he didn't bother to say more. It was nothing more than Xu Baicha's trick.

    She was very curious, after Qin Yan and Xu Baicha got married, Qin Yan found out that the woman he loved was plotting against him all the time, and Xu Baicha hurt his eyes on purpose, how would he behave.

    The two arrived at Lu's house.

    Mother Lu and her elder brother picked up their daughter at the door.

    Seeing someone who knew and loved the original owner deeply, Lu Wensheng was a little scared. After all, the person they love has left.

    System: [Wen Sheng, don't be afraid, if they see it, it will be real pain for them, you are their daughter and sister now. 】

    Lu Wensheng caught a glimpse of her brother and mother at the door, they looked very much like her biological mother and brother in her previous life. If they were alive, it would be the same.

    System: [You look similar to the original body, and the original body's parents are also the same. ]

    "Mom, brother."

    Lu Wensheng's eyes were a little red, and he hugged them warmly.

    At this moment, she felt extremely lucky to wear a book. She had been alone for more than ten years, and she had parents, mother, brother, and family again.

    Mother Lu pinched her daughter's waist, "I've gained a few catties." I

    did eat a little too much recently, and there was a supper in the evening, so Lu Wensheng flinched, "Not really!"

    Lu Wenxiao laughed "haha", laughing at that kind. The sour emotion that rose in Lu Wensheng's heart suddenly disappeared.

    Lu Wenxiao continued to laugh at her, "Sister, you must have gained at least a dozen catties. Even if you are fatter, you should be healthy."

    "Lu Wenxiao!" Lu Wensheng barked at his brother, "I'm only a hundred catties!

    " It weighs more than a hundred catties, and your sister-in-law is only 94 catties."

    "Lu Wenxiao! I have a good figure."

    Lu Wensheng jumped on her brother's back, clamped his waist with her legs, and twisted his ears from left to right.

    Qin Yan smiled, he was indeed in good shape.

    Lu Wenxiao turned his back on his younger sister, "Why are you still acting like a child after you're married? Your husband laughed at you."

    Qin Yan was talking to Lu's mother, who was wondering why Qin Yan came today.

    "Where's Dad?" Lu Wensheng asked his brother.

    "Dad wants to save face and won't come down. You go and call him."

    Lu Wensheng said "oh", "let me down."

    Lu Wenxiao lowered his body and carefully put her down. Same, he is happier than anyone else when he gained weight.

    Father Lu heard the noise in the upstairs study, so he went to take a peek. When he heard the sound of his daughter's footsteps going upstairs, he sat upright and pretended to read the documents.

    Lu Wensheng poked his head in outside the door, "Dad!"

    Sure enough, his father was very similar to the memory, even his personality was the same.

    Father Lu didn't look up, and said "Mmm" in a neutral manner.

    "Dad," Lu Wensheng closed the study door, "Dad, how much cooperation do you have with the Qin family?"

    Lu Wensheng never asked about these things before, but Lu's father raised his head, "Why did you suddenly say this?"

    "Dad, I'm going to divorce him." Lu Wensheng didn't plan to hide it, parents have the right to know about their children's important affairs.

    "What did you say?" Papa Lu suddenly stood up, choked his throat with saliva, and coughed while propping himself up on the desk.

    Lu Wensheng approached, unscrewed the water cup, and handed him tea.

    "He treated you badly again?" Papa Lu took a sip of tea, "Have an affair?"

    Everyone thought that the Lu family sold their daughters for glory, but that was not the case.

    Back then Lu Wensheng insisted on marrying, but the family advised her not to marry, but she refused to listen.

    After Grandma Qin made the decision to marry, the Lu family filled in a lot of assets for the Qin family, and the two families had many cooperations. Qin Yan has outstanding abilities, and the two families have made a lot of money this year.

    He knows about his daughter, she thinks this way and that way, being spoiled by the family, "What's going on?"

    "It's true Dad, I want a divorce. So I'm asking when will the cooperation between your two families be terminated ?" , Of course, without affecting the stock price of the Lu family."

    "At the beginning, you wanted to marry him, but now you want to divorce, what is the reason?"

    What other reasons do you have, if you don't like it. It's just that you can't tell Papa Lu like this, the two of them will inevitably quarrel again.

    "Dad, I'm not suitable for that kind of life. I'm really disappointed in him. I'm disappointed even at a glance."

    System: [You who received Teddy's half a billion jewelry last night, don't seem very disappointed. ]

    In the eyes of Lu's father, it means that the daughter has suffered a lot of grievances. It must be that the bastard and the female star have no clear relationship, and the daughter is disappointed.

    The old father's temples were gray and his eyes were red, "Strange Dad, if you had been firmer at that time and refused to let you get married, you wouldn't have..."

    Lu Wensheng's nose was sore when he saw that his father, who was going to be strong all his life, was depressed and remorseful. , In fact, like many fathers, he loves his children very much. He has never blamed his children, but he is not good at expressing.

    "Dad, it's nothing. I've figured it out now." In the

    original book, because of the death of their daughter, the family fought against the Qin family. The system told Lu Wensheng from the beginning. She will definitely let the family live a good life and change the ending of the family.

    The father and daughter discussed it and kept this matter a secret from Qin Yan. Father Lu will help Lu Wensheng find a divorce lawyer.

    In addition, the father and daughter talked about some things about the school.

    Father Lu felt that his daughter had changed a lot in the past few months, and he couldn't help but agree with his unique opinions on the construction of the school.

    "Okay, if there is anything the school needs to tell the family."

    "Not now, but there are more rumors outside, saying that our Lu family is an upstart, and we are not worthy of taking over Qingya. If mother hears these words, don't feel uncomfortable."

    Father Lu chuckled, "Oh, that's not true. When you become the principal, your mother is so angry that she has already told all relatives."

    Lu Wensheng smiled, mother is such a person.

    Qin Yan talked with his father-in-law alone, and ate a meal for no reason. In the past, his father-in-law was very polite to him, but now he looks like an old father.

    Father Lu thought that Qin Yan had taken the wrong medicine, and he still nodded when he scolded him, and said he would change it, saying that he would live a good life with Wen Sheng.

    Why is it different from what my daughter said?

    Until it was time to eat, Qin Yan took the initiative to help Lu Wensheng pull up the chair, handed chopsticks tea and vegetables.

    Doesn't he have bad eyesight? The situation seems to be better now, I can see the dishes and help to pick them up.

    Mother Lu was overjoyed, and lamented that her son-in-law was sensible, so to speak, her daughter is so beautiful, if she doesn't like it, she is really blind, and Qin Yan is at most half blind.

    Lu Wensheng was like this at home, he got used to it, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with it, he still treated Teddy as a gentleman.

    Before leaving, Qin Yan gave Mama Lu a set of Louis XVI porcelain cups.

    It's also something that has never happened before.

    Father Lu thought to himself: Are these two having a conflict? No matter how you look at it, Qin Yan doesn't look like he hates his daughter.

    He pulled Lu Wensheng over and asked again, "What you said in the study this morning, was it out of anger or for the truth?"

    "Oh, Dad, why don't you believe me again. I just want to leave—"

    Qin Yan didn't know where to come from Come out, "What are you going to do?"

    The author has something to say:

    The next chapter will be in V. It will be updated in the early morning of Wednesday, and the 4D will be updated at that time, and the red envelope will be sent. Thank you for your support.

    The new article "I'm Going to Retreat and Farm with My Manager" asks for collection

    .

    When I went back to my hometown to farm, I had nothing but a hoe and a small hut, and I couldn't get enough to eat.

    Injustice artist A handed over a variety show, "Daily Life with My Manager", with a performance fee of 2 million.

    Pei Chuan took it, and the business will be closed after completing the ticket.

    Since then, other artists and managers have been tearing each other up, tearing up, tearing up announcements.

    Pei Chuan and her artist A, farming, farming, farming.

    Eat buds in spring, melons in summer, fruits in autumn, roots in winter.

    Everyone in front of the program group, remember to eat three meals a day today. Digest after dinner.

    Yogurt advertiser: "Would you accept the Xiaoshi advertisement?"

    Xxx pot: "Can you get a non-stick pan? Look at me, Gao Liang!"

    Xxx Chinese medicine dealer: "I'm different, I just want to visit the medicine field at a high price."

    Pei Chuan and The more artist A farms, the more popular he becomes.

    The other three artists stared eagerly. Pei Chuan: Don't come here!

    Netizen: Hurry up! I want to watch live variety shows for a hundred years! !

    Artist A failed plastic surgery, and was scolded by black fans for plastic surgery. I'm either repairing or on the way to repair every day, severe depression.

    I 'm also hesitating whether to jump off the cliff today...

    Pei Chuan: There's a gap in the hoe, now go buy it immediately!

    Artist A withdrew his foot and ran to buy it. I ran out of tears, ran too slowly and had no food tonight.

    He had three meals a day, and Pei Chuan helped him feel his bones every day, and his face and heart, which were riddled with holes, were healed.

    Artist A: The world is beautiful, I have to live well, work for my agent to make money, buy her the best hoe, and contract the most fertile hills!

    Artist A is not a CP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 158 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
26.6K 273 101
Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly traveled to the post-apocalyptic world. She sai...
22.9K 593 24
Sabrina Gold is in a witness protection program, starting a new school in a new town. But when she gets involved with the most infamous guy at school...
291K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."