๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐Ÿ— ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‹...

By Mya2tact

BOOK 3 to cloud9 series DDOSAMA FANFIC! More

Disclaimer and Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue
stand alone

013

7K 253 983
By Mya2tact

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"mina?" melody looked down at her daughter. "yes mama" she replied "go with eva and notti to get the card so i can play games with you okay?"

"okay i be wight back" mina put her thumbs up and grabbed nottis finger on one side and eva's finge on the other as melody watched them walk away to get further.

"why you ain't tell mia to go to" johnel said. "shut up mia more reckless than me i might need her" melmel said making juju scrunch his eyesbrows together confused.

dd sighed knowing where this was going. "what the fuck goin on" gianna asked. dd turned to her look her in the eyes. "treasure finally broke melmel" dd shook his head making treasure raise her eyebrow at melmel.

"what you mean broke melmel the fuck she gone do" treasure crossed her arms. "y'all we is in a space full of kids" johnel said. he had only seen broken melody once and he didn't want to again.

"no no no" melmel put her hand up shushing johnel. "no because i feel like because i'm nice she feel like she can continue to keep trying me" melmel ran her tongue over her bottom lip.

"i feel like because i've been patient with you , you taking advantage of that. so step outside" melmel nodded her head towards the exit.

"for what?" treasure asked. "we finna fight come on" melmel said getting ready to walk towards the door. dd grabbed melmels wrist. "melmel...no" he said looking into her eyes.

her face softened snatching out of his grip. "she got one more time david" melmel rolled her eyes walking towards mia,notti and eva.

"yeah bish, i gone beat you ass" mia said trynna run up before princess grabbed her "come on mia let's go get ice cream okay" she smiled at him.

"yeah you wucky she holding me back bish" mia held her fists up kicking her feet as johnel followed making juju laugh. "juju what is this, why you with her?" treasure asked.

"i told you we just friends, why you even talking to me" he said to her. "just friends? nigga be serious you using her to get to me" treasure said as liyah, blue, dayday, mani, ddot and dd watched.

"i didn't even know she knew you stop trynna make everything bigger than it is. you was always good with that" he mumbled eyeing her as he walked towards melmel.

dd watched as juju and melmel interacted with each other laughing at who knows what. "how you know him" dd looked at treasure.

"nigga are you stupid? i know you heard the crazy bitch say 'you with my leftovers' clearly they used to fuck" dayday said.

liyah grabbed blues hand walking away not wanting to hear this but gigi mani dayday and ddot surely stayed wanting to know eveything.

"he yo ex?" dd asked treasure and she nodded. "well how the fuck he know melody?" dd asked looking at dayday, mani and ddot.

"fuck you askin us for! you needa be trynna keep your dog on a leash. melmel done finally gave her a warning. wouldn't want your precious pot of gold to die would you" mani sarcastically rolled her eyes walking away and ddot followed draping his arm arm her.

"i'm going to get ice cream" dayday mumbled not wanting to be alone with them. "come on let's sit down" he said to treasure and gigi followed them.

"you swear you don't know how he knows melmel" he asked and treasure shrugged. "haven't seen him in like a year" she said. "mm" he looked over towards them seeing them playing with mina together with eva and notti.

"why you so worried about who she ar- OW" she yelled getting hit in the head with a shoe. dd looked and tried his hardest to hold in his laugh seeing it was a tiny black white and yellow high top dunk.

he looked over to see mia high fiving dayday laughing at treasure. "good job mia" dayday laughed and mia taunted pointing at treasure. "how you wike that gold!" mia laughed purposely saying her name wrong.

"i'm dead she said gold im calling her that now" dayday laughed. dd sighed standing up leaving treasure and gigi sitting down as he walked towards melmel and juju.

"wassup what y'all doin" he spoke looking at mina ."i pway this game!" she exclaimed then returned her attention back to it.

"she shooting the dinosaurs" melmel explained making him nod. "can i try" he asked mina. "oh you bet you can" she said.

he laughed and picked her up sitting her in his lap as he grabbed the handles and began shooting the dinosaurs coming at the screen making amina laugh at how he was just moving her arms in every direction to shoot them all.

"uhh imma go get some water" juju said wanting to give them alone time. "yeah and me and eva finna play the dance game cause they be cheating" notti pointed.

melmel sat next to dd as the continued playing resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "dd you know you suck right" she looked at him seeing his tongue darted out to the side of his mouth so he could concentrate.

"you can't do better" he smacked his teeth. "okay scoot over lemme show you" she said and he shook his head. he patted his right thigh-which is one the one not occupied by mina- and melody shook her head.

"you have a girlfriend" she said. "who?" he questioned. "no no my mama is my dada girlfwiend" mina objected making dd bust out laughing.

"okay one time dd" melmel scooted on to his legs grabbing the handles making him and mina laugh as she started shooting them with ease.

she tossed and turned her body making dd hold on to her waist with one hand. "mama so silly" mina laughed as she finished the round.

eva tapped on nottis shoulder getting his attention pointing at dd melmel and mina laughing like no one else was there.

"they gone get back together." notti nodded silently making it his mission to get them back together seeing how happy they were when they were together.

melody slowly got up collecting herslef. "sorry ian mean to get carried away" melody said. "you all good ma" dd shrugged just wanting to be normal with her again.

melody blushed looking down. "wets pway that one!" mina pointed at the basket ball game. dd and melmel looked at eachother smiling.

"come on" dd spun mina around as they walked to basketball nets.

treasure and gianna sat at the table watching them. "you sure they still don't want eachother?" gigi asked.

treasure had filled her head telling her how melmel was delusional and dd would never want her. she even went on to tell her younger sister dd never wanted her in the first place and that's why melody trapped him.

but gianna liked melody, she wanted to see for herself. from the looks of it melody was respecting the boundaries. dd was the who wanted melody so badly.

"they just doing that for mina" treasure waved them off feeling herself get mad looking at the two act so happy with eachother. he was never like that with her and it was starting to have an affect on her mental.

she tried her best, her best to apologize, her best to manipulate and it wasn't working. she thought it was but this was making her back track 10 more steps. back to square one.

"okay one two three" melody counted down as dd starting shooting his basketballs while melody helped mina shoot hers. "i winning i winning" mina laughed making her parents smile.

they loved that they were able to share something so joyful together. if melody would've knew a daughter could've made her life so much more worth living for she would've agreed to a baby when dd first asked at 16.

after they finished melmel looked at dd. "how you let me beat you with mina. you sorry" she laughed at him and dd smiled seeing melody and mina laugh. he hadn't smiled this much in who knows how long.

"bro i let you win stop chattin" he waved her off as they walked towards mani and ddot who were playing a jump rope game. "y'all look silly as hell" dd laughed and mani turned around looking down.

"ddot" mani spoke making him turn around missing his jump so the game ended. he looked down too and looked back up at mani. "you see what i see?" she asked.

"i see what you see bae" he nodded and they both looked at melmel and dd. "why y'all holding hands" they both said and dd and melmel looked down snatching their hands back to their self.

"we was just in the moment shut up" melmel rolled her eyes at the big smirks on their face. "mhm melmel we believe you one hundred percent" ddot said with low eyes.

"good cause i'm telling the truth" she said and dd nodded co-signing her. "in the moment of what!" mani interrogated them. "wha- mind yo business" dd spoke up feeling nervous.

he didn't know if melmel was telling the truth but he did know it was in the heat of the moment and he didn't even notice they're were holding hands until it was pointed out to them. he didn't know what to think honestly but he felt like his feelings were starting to take of the way he was functioning and that scared him.

did treasure see he thought.

he better hope treasure aint see that melmel thought silently shaking her head at the mess he started. because treasure in fact did see.

"we just came to see what y'all wanted to eat." melmel said ignoring them. "i want vanilla ice cream and french fries" mani said. "i want a strawberry milkshake and chicken tenders" ddot informed them and they nodded turning around to walk away.

"what you gone eat mina" dd looked at mina who was in melodys arms layingkon her chest just obsevering everything having nothing say.

"uhh i want chicken, fwies, and ice cweam" she exclaimed smiling showing her deep dimples.

"okay we gonna get you all of that love bug" melody matched amina's energy. "who did her hair" she turned towards dd catching him staring at the side of her face.

"jay gay ass" he muttered and melody busted out laughing. "jus because he can do hair don't mean he gay, all of y'all got a heads full of hair" she defended him.

"mhm he gay" dd rolled his eyes. "you a lil sassy to let's not talk about it" she smiled shaking her head. "mcht you jus chattin" he shrugged his shoulders as they got in line to order food.

"no i'm not them lil attitudes you be catching and the lil discreet eyes rolls i be noticing." she informed him. "well stop watching me so hard " he said. "i can't it's too hard" she admitted making him raise a eyebrow at her.

"but you got a girlfriend so i respect your boundaries" she added. "who?" he questioned for the second time today. "you need to be worrying about your boyfriend" he nodded towards juju who was conversating with a girl.

"me and juju are just friends" she laughed at his jealous demeanor. "yeah sure" he scoffed under his breathed.

they looked over seeing notti and eva at their own table eating food and smiled. "they remind me of us" dd said. "uh uh don't say that, that's bad luck" she joked making him smack his teeth at her.

"we was cute let's be honest" he made a face twisting his lips to the side. "i mean yeah i guess" she rolled her eyes sarcastically.

they laughed before stepping up and dd ordered their food knowing melmel couldn't and even ordered her food with out asking what she wanted.

once they got it they sat at the table only occupied by treasure since giannna got up to play games.

"you didn't get me nothing" treasure asked. "nope" he mumbled looking down dipping a fry in ketchup and feeding it to mina.

"you ain't shit" treasure rolled her eyes. "to you" he replied and she smacked her lips getting up to get her own food. "you rude as hell" melmel shook her head.

she couldn't believe he acted like that towards her. he even bought melmels food and didn't even attempt to share his with treasure.

"you knew this already" he looked up at her smiling. "karma gone get you one day" she shook her head and he shrugged.

a hour and a half later they were done eating and were walking outside to the cars everyone came in. dd transferred minas car seat from his car to melmels

"you leaving?" mina's asked dd sadly. "yes but imma facetime you on mama phone tonight okay?" he asked making her eyes light up.

he kissed her on the cheek. "mama next" mina said referring to a kiss. "oh uh uh mina what i told you bout being messy" dd shook his head "pwease" she pouted while melmel looked at her daughter shocked.

he kissed her on the cheek making treasure groan and he shrugged. mia stuck her head out of the window of blues car. "on the lips bestie!" she yelled making them laugh.

"no mia put your head back in the car" melmel laughed realizing everyone was watching. "i tried" mia shrugged. "key word tried" treasure rolled her eyes. "bish you wan fight me?" mia stuck her head back out.

"mia a mess bruh" dd laughed along with melmel.

oh shit we getting somewhere y'all😦

in new opp by sha gz he kilt me when he said "oh he wit his kid then im kicking his stroller" what the baby do😂

mia and dayday definitely the favorites.

Thoughts?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.5K 15
๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐Ÿ— ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ| ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ
42.4K 1.8K 27
๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
182K 5.5K 25
in which two people become close when they land in after school detention. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ