๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• || ๐’ˆ...

By rarestsoul

" ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader r... More

00 ~ heaven sent (a/n).
01 ~ blue dream.
02 ~ endless wishes.
03 ~ sparks fly.
04 ~ breathe, i got you.
06 ~ in the darkness...
07 ~ ...you're my light.
08 ~ i get to love you.
09 ~ the boy.
{๐Ÿ‹} 10 ~ all mine.
11 ~ love songs.
12 ~ threats.
13 ~ elusive.
14 ~ erased.
15 ~ hold onto me.
{๐Ÿ‹} 16 ~ the proposal.
17 ~ mr & mrs tomioka.
nsfw alphabet.
{๐Ÿ‹} 18 ~ honeymoon.
19 ~ aftermath.
20 ~ unpleasant dreams.
21 ~ hashira training.
22 ~ my girl.. no, mine.
23 ~ greetings, baby tomioka.
24 ~ the final battle begins.
25 ~ battle cry.
new story (teaser).
{๐Ÿ“ธ} giyu tomioka.
{๐Ÿ“ธ} giyu tomioka pt2.
author's note.

05 ~ break him like he broke me.

5K 122 664
By rarestsoul

🎶 romantic homicide ~ d4vd 🎶

❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

(Y/N) and Giyu didn't speak for the rest of the night.. (Y/N) showed little response and reaction to this at first as she expected this. She laid in her bed and stared at the blank ceiling, contemplating if she had did the wrong thing until her eyes became too heavy for her to hold open.

The next day, (Y/N) didn't bother trying to talk to Giyu at all. She figured some space would do. However, the following day, she decided to speak to him.

She walked out her estate to the main area of headquarters in hopes Giyu would be there. She scanned the area only to not see him. She sulks a little while still searching for him. She gains a sense of happiness once she sees his messy black hair.

She walks up to him, quietly. His back was turned towards her. She hoped he wouldn't sense her coming. She honestly didn't know what to expect from this encounter.

"Giyu?" she spoke lowly.

Giyu could recognize the girl's voice from anywhere. He turns around to face (Y/N) and looks at her in her eyes. (Y/N) was about to open her mouth to speak but Giyu walks right past her.

"I'm sorry."

Giyu apologized to (Y/N) mentally. He thought he was doing what was best. He didn't deserve someone so dedicated to him like (Y/N). He felt like he had nothing to offer her, nothing to fend for the happiness she deserves.

(Y/N) felt like a piece of her broke off, for various reasons. For starters, she never knew just how much of an effect Giyu had on her. Nor how much unspoken love he held over her head.

But also because now she felt like she returned to her childhood self. The brutal memories of her being left by the family that was supposed to be with her every step of the way. Now, she was a child again, offering her undivided love to ones who could careless about her.

However, the feeling of despair goes away once it's overthrown by anger.

(Y/N) continued to attempt to talk to Giyu for weeks until she was finally hurt enough to stop trying. Deep down inside, she knew the only feeling she'll receive from this fantasy was hurt and rejection.

And that's exactly what she got.

From that day one, she stopped trying to talk to Giyu as the hurt was too much for her to handle. That doesn't mean she gave up on him and her hopeless devotion of love to him.

Giyu reminisced on every detail about (Y/N). To his surprise, he saw her luxurious, shiny (h/c) hair sway with the breezy air. (Y/N) always broke him out of his insanity trance that caused him to hurt himself more than he needed. He knew he had to talk and make it right.

He craved her.

He couldn't wait any longer to satisfy his craving.

He felt a spark of hope and determination when he saw her glossy (e/c) eyes and her blank expression that matches his coming closer to him. That spark was gone within seconds when her eyes darted right past him instead of focusing on his, per usual.

What made it worse was when she walked right past him as if he was nonexistent.

Now, Giyu knew just had bad (Y/N) was hurting.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was on her way to see Ubuyashiki.

"Hello, my child," (Y/N) bows as he finishes his sentence. "I need you to go up the mountains. I sent a ton of demon slayers there and none are making it back. They're all reported dead."

"I'll be on my way than!" she flashed her natural charming smile and walks away to the entrance or in this case, exit.

(Y/N) made her way to the mountains and searched the scene. She indeed found tons of lower ranked demon slayers, killed and deformed. She finds a boy with a boar hat who was very impulsive.. and loud.

He was struggling to kill a demon that looked like a mutantized spider.

"I was hoping for something exciting."

(Y/N) sulks and sighs at the easy task infront of her. She toys with the demon out of boredom but slices its head off in seconds.

"WHAT?!" the kid with the boar hat screamed. "WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT THE GREAT INOSUKE IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD!"

"Inosuke is his name, huh?"

(Y/N) watches Inosuke throw a tantrum.

"TANJIRO!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

(Y/N) recognizes that name but has to be sure.

"Tanjiro Kamado?" she raised her eyebrow.

Meanwhile, back at headquarters;

"KAW! Mission for Giyu Tomioka and Kocho Shinobu! Head up to the mountains to accompany (Y/N) (L/N)!!"

Giyu freezes at the thought that she was in trouble.

She was in no trouble.

Ubuyashiki just sent them to ensure her safety, the demons target her more than others.

Back at the mountains, (Y/N) roamed around to finish her mission when she finds Tanjiro fighting the lower moon 5.

She was familiar with Tanjiro, his whole family perhaps. It was delightful seeing him despite the condition he was in.

(Y/N) joins the scene of the demon, Rui. He wasn't pleased seeing a hashira, yet he still fought like he was going to win. Rui attempts to trap Tanjiro under the webs of his blood demon art, but (Y/N) blocks it with her sword.

"Ugh! Another one who defends you! So unfair!" Rui barks.

Tanjiro doesn't recognize (Y/N) until she turns around to face him. Her usual blank expression forms a grin.

"(Y/N)! I haven't saw you since I was a child!" he exclaimed.

"You still are a child."

"I mean a little child!"

"Still a child," (Y/N) shrugged.

(Y/N) cuts Rui's head off with ease. She quickly grew irritated with his blabbering.

"Nezuko!! Are you alright?" Tanjiro calls out to his sister.

(Y/N) watched as the siblings reunite. She noticed something off about Nezuko. She wasn't human anymore. That's when realization hit her that they were the siblings Giyu was talking about.

Her answers were confirmed for definite when she hears the boring voice she loved start talking. She thought he was here.

"You did well holding up until someone got here," Giyu encouraged Tanjiro.

Giyu's eyes were on (Y/N) the entire time. Hardly taking a glimpse at anything else around him. (Y/N) kept her attention on the siblings, ignoring Giyu.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Tanjiro asked frantically.

Giyu figured the two knew each other or were pretty close since he didn't use any formalities.

Giyu opened his mouth to say something to (Y/N) but Shinobu attacked out of nowhere, he had to protect Tanjiro and Nezuko.

"Oh! Hello, (Y/N)!" Shinobu smiled.

"Why are you guys here?" (Y/N) asked with a monotone voice.

"Ubuyashiki sent us!" Shinobu's smile burns (Y/N) with irritation.

Shinobu tries killing Nezuko again just to be blocked by Giyu.

"Why are you protecting it? You know you're breaking the rules right, Giyu?" Shinobu chuckles while looking at his blank expression.

"Can you walk at all?" Giyu asked Tanjiro, completely ignoring Shinobu.

Tanjiro replies "yes" which was followed by Giyu telling him to run as far as he can. (Y/N) indirectly helps Giyu with his plan.

"I'll take Nezuko," (Y/N) gently takes Nezuko from Tanjiro and proceeds to lead the way.

She left Giyu confused by her actions. Why would she help him when he brung her pain?

"This is why nobody likes you, Giyu" Shinobu barked as Giyu held her in order to keep her restrained from catching up to Tanjiro.

"People like me."

"Only (Y/N), possibly."

Just then, all of their crows came announcing that Tanjiro and Nezuko were to be found and brung to headquarters.

"Fuck."

(Y/N) mumbled to herself knowing the events that'll happen next. She got Tanjiro and Nezuko as far as she possibly could, leaving enough time for her to get back to headquarters in time. When she was sure she had gotten them far enough, she started sprinting to headquarters.

Back at headquarters, the hashira were all lined up awaiting Ubuyashiki. Tanjiro had just awakened and was still confused on how he ended up in the present setting. (Y/N) eyes him with disbelief. A look that screams 'how did you let them catch you'.

The two children whom all were well familiar with interrupted all the side conversations, stating Ubuyashiki was arriving. Everyone kneeled out of respect and listened to what he had to say. (Y/N) glanced at Giyu a few times and never once was he glancing back.

She didn't know why she still hoped for something that she knew would never actually come. It was almost like trying to start a fire in nothing but a pure cold and windy atmosphere. It wouldn't work, no matter how hard she tired.

"I'm sure you all know why we're here," Ubuyashiki stated.

He continued on with what (Y/N) already knew. Two  siblings, one a demon slayer whilst the other is a demon, working and traveling together. How what they were doing was completely against the rules.

How a former hashira was a part of this doing.

The remaining hashira mumble amongst themselves. A mixture of disbelief and disgust or just pure shock written on their faces. (Y/N) listens as some of the hashira unknowingly comment on Giyu's doing.

(Y/N) frowns to herself. She knew mostly how Giyu felt, she knew their comments were effecting him even more. She would have to talk to him after this. Even if he didn't speak back or tried to flee.

"The letter," Ubuyashiki commanded as he held his hand out.

One of the children placed the letter in his hand, he unraveled it and began reading. The beginning of the later stated it was from the previous water hashira, Urokodaki. Besides that, the letter said everything that has already been discussed.

Until the end of the letter.

It wrote; "Nezuko would never eat a human. She doesn't crave human blood. Instead, she sleeps in order to strengthen herself and her body. In a case where she'll ever eat a human, I, Sakonji Urokodaki, will commit seppuku. Her brother, Tanjiro Kamado and the current Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka, will commit seppuku as well."

(Y/N)'s face twisted hearing the information she already knew. She watched the dreadful words that flew out of most of the hashira mouths. She promised she wouldn't let him face the consequences to his actions.

When (Y/N) promised something, she'll always fulfill that promise.

Despite the terms that person and her may be on.

(Y/N) slightly raised her hand in order to gain attention. She spoke in her radiant voice that also held no emotion at the same time, no emotion present on her face.

"Excuse my manners, but I think there's a misunderstanding. I'm the one who let them be and appointed Tanjiro to Urokodaki."

Ubuyashiki smiled at (Y/N).

"Oh, really?" his soothing voice waved through everyone's ears.

He wasn't buying her lies.

"We can discuss it more right after this meeting," he directed to (Y/N).

(Y/N) slightly nodded and continued to listen. She looks at Giyu through her peripheral. He was looking at her, blankly of course, but (Y/N) knew he was scolding her internally. (Y/N) wanted to laugh as she imagined his voice in her head, saying all the passive aggressive things he could think of but knowing he's only caring for her.

She missed him.

"To close this out, Tanjiro and Nezuko will still fight together and be apart of the Demon Slayer Corporation. I expect you all to treat them equally and fairly, as you would to each other!"

The hashira comments filled with stuff like "we will!" or " I don't approve but I'll follow the orders given". Or if you were the quietest one in the room and the only one who had (Y/N)'s attention, nothing was heard from your mouth.

(Y/N) stayed in her same position as everyone else left. So she thought, at least. Giyu didn't leave, instead he waited for her outside the door.

"(Y/N)," Ubuyashiki started. (Y/N) hummed to let him know she was paying attention. "You didn't let Tanjiro go."

"Yes, I did."

Her voice was her usual tone. No hint of her telling a fib was present.

"(Y/N), my child, me and you both know that's not what happened. So, why lie?" Ubuyashiki wasn't mad at all.

"I'm not lying."

"(Y/N)."

"Yes?"

(Y/N) held her lie as if it was the undeniable truth. Ubuyashiki figured if he told her that he never intended for them to follow through with the vow of seppuku, she'll loosen up.

"My child, I hope you know I would never make Giyu or Tanjiro do such a twisted act. I hope you understand it was through in order to gain trust and commitment."

(Y/N) indeed loosened.

"Good," was the only thing that escaped her mouth.

"Now, why did you lie for Giyu? For one, the consequences for betraying the corporation rules. Two, you lied. That's a wrong doing by itself."

"Because," her voice trailed off. Almost as if she was ashamed of the words she was about to say.

She was far from ashamed, she was more so proud. However, she didn't know if it would be the best option to be open, but she said it anyways.

"I care for Tomioka more than anything else in the world. He deserves the position of the Water Hashira. I would willingly give up everything I have to make sure he has what he deserves!"

Ubuyashiki smiles at (Y/N).

"You love him."

(Y/N) freezes for a second. "Love" is a big word that she wasn't used to hearing. Yet, maybe that was the perfect word to describe how she felt about him. She feels comfortable using that word amongst Giyu, but how would she know for sure?

"How do you know?" she asked to gain clarity.

"It's evident in your eyes. Whenever you look at him, you have a sparkle in your eye and you always seem happier. He does the same. I pay closer attention than you think I do. You two compliment each other well," Ubuyashiki pats (Y/N)'s head.

(Y/N) took in the information and when she thought she was thinking to herself, she really said her thoughts out loud.

"Is it THAT obvious?" she emphasizes on 'that'. Another question crossed her mind. "If he does the same thing, does that mean he loves me too?"

Ubuyashiki chuckles before responding.

"You're thinking out loud, (Y/N)."

"Oh," she said with slight disappointment.

Now, more complications dealing with Giyu was present in (Y/N).

On the other side of the walls, Giyu was outside waiting. He didn't know exactly what he was waiting for, but he was waiting for something. He pressed his ear against the thin wooden wall.

"Oh," was all he heard being said from (Y/N)'s harmonic voice.

The disappointment in her voice made him worry. He backed away and started fiddling with his fingers. His mind zoned out. He doesn't know how long he was there for until he heard her voice calling him.

"Giyu?"

He looked down to see (Y/N)'s bright (e/c) eyes peaking at his.

"Why?" his cold voice spoke. "You don't need to sacrifice yourself for me."

"But I did, so stop whining."

"(Y/N), I'm serious."

"Most people just say 'thank you' you know?" (Y/N) started to be her playful self that broke Giyu out of his shell.

"But why? I hurt you-" (Y/N) cut Giyu off.

Her and Ubuyashiki's conversation definitely made her gain clarity and dig deeper into her feelings. She felt like it was safe to say;

"Because.. Master Ubuyashiki made me realize something, it was confirmation to my feelings. He asked 'if you had to choose between breathing and loving Giyu, what would it be?'. So honestly, my short answer would be that I would tell you that I love you with my last breath."

(Y/N) smiled sincerely at him. He knew she meant every word she said, but he was still stunned by hearing her confess.

"I got a mission to get to," (Y/N) smiled while walking off.

"(Y/N).. wait," Giyu tried to speak, but it was no good.

The door opened next too him and Ubuyashiki came out with a smile.

"I thought you were out here," Ubuyashiki stands infront of Giyu and puts a soft expression on his face. Ubuyashiki points towards (Y/N)'s direction. "That girl adores you like no other."

"I know," Giyu whispered as he looked down.

Ubuyashiki wasn't going to say much. He knew it'll hopefully all play out well. So, he only pushed Giyu just enough.

"Admit your feelings. Speak. For her. I don't see her giving up on you any time soon."

Giyu lets Ubuyashiki's words seep into his head. He was right. He had to do it, for (Y/N). Giyu looks back in the direction (Y/N) was walking. She was long gone.

"She's on a mission. She took a shortcut. Knowing her, she's there already. Giyu, please accompany her. I fear for her safety with this one," Ubuyashiki soothing voice turned serious.

Giyu's eyes grew wide with fear hearing the jeopardy of (Y/N)'s safety. His lips quivered slightly.

"It's the Upper Moon 2. Surely, you know who he is to (Y/N)?"

"I don't.." Giyu's voice trailed off.

"Oh? Well, the Upper Moon 2 is (Y/N)'s-"

(Y/N) faced the tall male that was infront of her. Her eyes glistened with hatred. She opened her mouth to say one single word.

"Father."

EXCUSE MY LATE UPDATES😭🫣i got busier than i expected😭. anyways, enjoy this chapter! i have big plans for the next one😜.

i love you all and thank you for your love to my story💜!

~ mrs. tomioka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.9K 24
"๐‘ต๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†" "๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–" (Y/n) is the last hope in the family to become a demon slayer to save them from the poor house. Un...
227K 10.1K 120
ษชษด แดŠแด€แด˜แด€ษด'๊œฑ แดแด‡ษชแดŠษช แด˜แด‡ส€ษชแดแด…, ส/ษด, แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด˜แด˜ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด สœษช๊œฑ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ษช๊œฑ แด›สœส€แดœ๊œฑแด› ษชษดแด›แด แด€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แด๊œฐ ษชแดแดแด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แดษด๊œฑษชส™ษชสŸษชแด›ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑสœษชแด˜ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡...
106K 1.7K 24
๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐ฑ ๐Š๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐๐” ๊œฑสŸแดแดก ส™แดœส€ษด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ โ•โ• "no one likes you, tomioka-san, but I love you" โ•โ• ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ...
15.5K 403 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...