New Kid(Slow Updates)

that_weird_marvelfan द्वारा

15-year old Y/n landed a job as the forgotten Avengers in a new marvel movie, but she meet the cast a little... अधिक

part 1: talk with Lizzie
part 2: 20 dollars
part 3: chance of rain
part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
part 5: Scarlett's house
part 6: matching outfits and first shooting day
part 7: nightmare
part 8: broken nose
part 9: Quinn my friend
part 10: daydream
part 11: Quinns birthday party
part 12: filming with an hangover
part 13: the(chaotic) groupchat
part 14: his friend
part 15: something changed
part 16: early shift and late night
part 17: tattoos
18: Hospital??
19: new fosters
20: happy birthday to me?
21: 1...2... he's coming for you
22: Robbie's dad jokes
23: movie night
24: little rose
25: mind like a prison
26: back to filming
27: dear old daddy
28: Irene and Eric
29:coffee burn
30: halls are DRAMATIC
31: sorry Y/n
32: who's that
33: one step at a time
34: easy question
35: it goes the wrong way
36: a loving hand
37: exhausting day
39: relapse
40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream
41: just smile...
42: Morocco here we are
43: breakfast buffet
44: night time notes
45: you look like her
46: don't even get me started
47: son of a- sorry captain
48:thanks for the trust
49: She's alive but...
50: get an ambulance
51:way down he go
52: Fuck
53: Only y/n
54:tonigt you look so pretty
55: we'll wake her up
56: medically incorrect?

38: truth revealed

1K 22 5
that_weird_marvelfan द्वारा

Y/n's pov:

I was home alone, Bailey was watching and opening the cafe, Irene and Eric was somewhere only God knows where, I filmed those exhausting scenes yesterday so we all got a free day.

I walked into the living room and got comfortable on the couch before turning on the news.

"Earlier today an article about the newly discovered actress y/n l/n was released, the article is named 'Y/n L/n the past and the presents' in the article it's written about how she battled the loss of her parents and how she got help from the marvel cast to get her away from her abusive foster parents, the problem is that to the level of information that we know, y/n hasn't done any interveiw where she talked about that kind of information, we got in contact with Irene and Eric Whitlock y/n's current adoptive parents, they expressed on the article how they felt about their daughters privacy being invaded brutally"
The reporter said, I rushed up from the couch and over to our shared lap top.

It was true there was an article revealing everything about my past.
"Y/n l/n developed an eating disorder at the age of thirteen" I mumbled, I was in shock who would do that.

I kept reading through it, it became scarier and scarier as I kept reading through it, there was some high detail stuff in here.

The door shut open and Quinn was there. "Have you read the article?" She asked, I let some tears fall down my face.

"I already went down to the police station and talked to them about it, they said they would look into it and they would like to talk to you about sometimes so i gave them your address" Quinn said.

"Irene you expressed on the article that you are furious about this, you also say that this kind of information should be kept privately unless the person agrees to let people know" it sounded I looked over at the television where I saw Irene who was crying slightly.

"Yes  that's correct" that's where they went so urgent.
"We just got a call saying that someone has informed the police and they are now on the project and they are picking at every thread they can, How do you feel about that" the reporter said.

"I have an idea who it is so I feel thankful and I think that even if this happened to an ordinary person like Eric or I, I think that this is important and people should definitely have the chance to have the police investigate it" Irene was clearly very emotional touched by it.

My phone started blowing up.
So I grabbed it from the couch which wasn't that fat away.
It was millions of texts from the group chat.

———AvEnGeRs AsSeMbLe———

Elastagirl:
Wtf did you see that article
About y/n???

Thony:
Yes who would do that?

It's disgusting.

Mamma Ingalls:
How many would even know
That level of information

Pied of brother:

I know paparazzies can be a little much
but this is just way too much

Scrooge mcduck:
Don't see the video attached to it!!
It's disgusting!!

Eight legged freak:
My poor sister😭

Merida:
Can I kill the person who did it?

WeInEr SoLdIeR:

Probably, if they find out who it is!

Cristoff:

Does anyone even care to ask y/n
If she's alright.

You:

HAJANHSBSHSVAHAHAG

eight legged freak:
I don't even want to know why

You:
I'm okay Chrissy blissy, lmao blissy.
No thanks to you other people🙄

Elastagirl:

Love you y/n!! How are you funny
even when what happened happened?

You:
T-R-A-U-M-A
I have trauma!
*does a weird dance along*

Mamma Ingalls:
Love I'm getting you a therapist
cause you clearly is in need

Scrooge mcduck:
What y/n, therapist, what noo
anyways Susan is jealous of
Robbie and Colin so she is literally
Begging me right now to bring you
Here.

You:
SUSAN!!!!!!!!! Can you kidnap me and Quinn? Or well just leave a lil note
For Irene and Eric?

*Scrooge mcduck is requesting a face time*

You:
I'll go accept the call from Downey and come back later!!
————(end of group chat)————

(Face time with Scrooge mcduck
You= italics
Rdj= bold
Susan= underline
Quinn= bold underline
Susan and rdjs children= italics underline)

"See I'm not even kidding she is standing right next to me" Quinn laughed seeing Susan standing next to her husband.

"So anyone care to kidnap Quinn and I?" I asked casually, Susan laughed.

"Are you crying honey? Are you alright?" She asked seeing my tear stained face.

"Hey Bubba I'll grab a coffee real quick, Love you" she placed a kiss on my cheek and left.

"Go away Robert it's girl talk" I laughed lightly as roebrt rolled his eyes and left.

"Is she your girlfriend"
Susan was so interested it was kind of cute.

"Yeah she is the best girlfriend you could get"
Susan smirked at me.

"So when do you want to get kidnapped?"
I laughed, then came avri into the picture.

"Hello avri, did you take daddy's phone from mommy?" I asked as she was running with the phone.

"AVRI!! Mommy was using that!"
I laughed slightly, Quinn came up with the coffee.

"Thank you I needed that" I grabbed the coffee knowing it was for me since Quinn didn't drink coffee.

"Bye lady!"

"Avri no uh uh no mommy was talking on the phone!"  I laughed rigth before the screen went black.

End of call.............

I started crying, just crying not sobbing, my breathing wasn't worse, I was just crying.

"Hey hey Bubba, come here" Quinn hugged me while shutting off the television and putting the phone away.

"It's gonna be alright, the police are on the case and it will probably be down soon" I cried even harder.

Quinn kissed my head, hugging as hard as she could.
We sat there in silence, just sat there hugging eachother, Quinn let me cry out.

"We will fix this, we will find that bitch who did it" Quinn said letting me free from the hug.

"Thank you Quinn, you mean alot to me you should know that" I whispered.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" I nodded as Quinn picked me up.
"Now what to watch" she laughingly said grabbing the remote control.

———————————————————
If anyone is experiencing this kind of stuff or any mental illness or if someone has raped your or if someone is SA you please seek some help. Talk to your family, friends, you can talk to me or even seek a therapist, trust me it's better to seek help than suffer in silence.

Think positively, stay strong and keep slaying 💅

Love from your local mentally Ill
~M~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

169K 5.4K 46
When 22 year old Y/n L/n auditions for an up and coming Avengers role, she never expects the friendships, fun and possibly love that come with the Ma...
45K 988 16
<3 IN WHICH CHRIS EVANS HAD A YOUNGER SISTER NO ONE KNEW ABOUT. WARNING: LANGUAGE, SOME DIRTY REFERENCES
56.4K 543 85
[ MOSTLY SOCIAL MEDIA ] COMPLETED
404K 13.4K 40
Genevieve "Phoenix" Benali is a 22 year old film student at UCLA. When she gets the opportunity to join the crew of Infinity War, she catches the att...