๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐Ÿ— ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‹...

By Mya2tact

BOOK 3 to cloud9 series DDOSAMA FANFIC! More

Disclaimer and Characters
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue
stand alone

006

7.1K 261 633
By Mya2tact

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"um dd can i please have amina to feed her." melmel asked cautiously. he nodded getting up, giving her to melody.

"hii tinka" she babied her voice making mina smile show casing her deep dimples. "you was havin fun huh" she tickled her belly making her bust out laughing.

"your baby is so cute how old is she again?" gabby asked oblivious to the obvious elephant in the room. "she turned one a month ago" melmel informed her smiling.

"she kinda looks like notti a lil bit" gigi said staring the baby in her face causing dd to start choking on his water.

"anyways how college going" notti switched the subject. "it's going good, after my month here i have 3 more months left before i'm done" melmel chopped up the noodles with her fork to make it easier for amina to eat.

"mama that's dd!" amina pointed at dd. she was trying tell her that was her dad but she couldn't find the words. "yes tinka i know" she smiled.

"noooo that's dd" mina repeated. melmel stopped chopping the noodles she felt all the attention on her and her baby. "you trynna tell me sum tinka?" melmel asked her.

mina huffed getting frustrated and figured she'll try again later. "i jus eat eat now" she deflated. melmel felt bad because she knew mina was trying to say something she just didn't understand .

no one said a word as mina layed her head on melmels chest. "you want him to feed you mina?" she asked and mina sat up smiling big showing her two bottom and two top teeth.

she started laughing at her mom. melmel sighed feeling like she was already getting her baby tooken away from her. the attention on them was making her feel very uncomfortable.

"can you?... she has to eat i would appreciate it" melmel smiled nervously to dd. he gave in easily seeing he wanted to hold mina again.

she handed him mina and her plate and she started smiling because she was with her dad again. "tee mel why you give pwecious baby mina to evil uncle dd! he bein bish earwier " mia exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"i second that" notti raised his hand making dd smack his teeth. "mina likes him" melmel shrugged playing with her alfredo.

"AHEM" blue loudly cleared his throat towards melly. he knew what it was like to not know you had a daughter for a year of her life. he knew it wasn't easy especially when it was his fault his didn't know either.

just like dd.

melmel shot him a look warning him to stop. she figured she would just tell him tonight once the dinner was over since she thought he still had her blocked.

i will she mouthed to blue. "mhm" he hummed. "so" treasure spoke up making mani and dayday mug her.

"how old are you again?" she asked melody. "i just turned 19. what about you?" melmel said trying to sparky up a conversation.

dd wasn't paying attention to anyone besides amina. "i turn twenty soon" treasure replied making melody nod.

"you really pretty and i like your boots" melmel commented treasure who had on a black body suit with a brown and white varsity jacket and black puffer boots.

"thank you" treasure rolled her eyes and armani discreetly sat her fork down trying to get up but ddot stopped her.

"anyways melmel i was thinking since you gave mani money for her report card you could for me too" ddot smiled sweetly. he was high when he got here but he had to sober up realizing dd, melmel, and mina were in one room.

melody laughed lowly. "how many As you had" she asked ddot feeling the energy get back to normal. "four As three bs. with the help of notti obviously" ddot replied.

"he's so smart" gianna blushed and notti looked at her disgustedly bringing eva closer to him. "she's odd" he whispered to his girlfriend.

"i'll send you money later ddot" melmel said spinning the noodles on her fork. "i like your sleeve it's cute" gianna complimented melodys tattoo.

gigi actually liked melody, she was really sweet and even though she was dds ex she hadn't started any problems with her sister. treasure on the other hand knew something was up with mina.

if it had anything to do with her, and dd happened to be mina's dad he wouldn't be finding out tonight.

"melody what school you go to" treasure asked melmel. she was trying to get under her skin. melody just didn't care. she wasn't bitter and yes she missed dd but he moved on and she wasn't a home wrecker.

it's like ilani all over again.

"i go to spelman in atlanta" melody mumbled not wanting to talk about it. in her eyes it was the biggest mistake she ever made.

"woww what's atlanta like" gabby asked. "uhh it's ight i don't really get out much with a baby. school, work, home" melmel explained making her friends feel bad.

"bestie i missed you we gotta do sum together before you leave" dayday said. "yeah fasho" melmel said.

she gasped "y'all i can take y'all go karting like we did uhhh like four years ago??" she asked notti and ddot.

"yeah we was like 14" notti nodded remembering. "that shit was fun as hell" he continued. "you was cheating shut up" ddot replied making armani laugh.

"johnel i never did ask how y'all met" princess said. "i met them in detention" he looked up from his food. "all of them?" gabby asked shocked. "every single one of em, except liyah blue and tae" he said.

"that's crazy i still remember that day like it was yesterday dd had got detention just because melmel diiii- sorry" eva stopped herself.

"it's true tho! that nigga was obsessed. i was in the class when he got it. melmel had got detention for watching netflix and dd stood on his desk screaming to the top scaring everybody." dayday said making dd chuckle.

"dayday...read the room" melmel shook her head at her stupid bestfriend. "im jus saying the nigga crazy he was smiling and all" dayday shrugged continuing to eat.

"i no hungwy no more" a full mina said to dd. "okay" he mumbled putting her plate down. he didn't mind feeding mina he just wanted to be by her.

her kindness reminded him of melmel. it was refreshing. "no im so serious she looks like notti" gigi said making dd look up.

he didn't see it. he saw melmel. her nose, her head shape, her hair, her personality. the only questionable things were her skin color, her dimples and her eyes which favored him.

dd hadn't payed attention to anything said at the table since he received mina. he had grown attached and he knew it was wrong because it was his exs daughter.

"uncle dd put my cousin down her no like you" mia rolled her eyes and dd smacked his teeth. "mina you like me?" he asked.

melmel was looking the other way but she was paying attention to them. she wasn't trying to eavesdrop she just always payed attention to her baby. she was very responsible.

mina smiled showing her dimples making dd furrow his eyebrows. he did see himself. it just didn't make since that he was her dad if she was one. mina nodded making his heart swell.

mia gasped "traitor!" she exclaimed. mina laughed covering her mouth making dd smile. he tried not to become attached like he did with mia because this was totally different.

then she would do cute and adorable things that took over his heart piece by piece. mina grabbed dds face with two of her hands smushing his cheeks.

"dada dada" she babbled. everyone halted their conversations clearly hearing what mina said. only person who was clueless was dd who laughed tickling her sides making her let go of his face.

"top it" she attempted to say stop in between laughs. melmel smiled seeing them interact. she was determined on telling him tonight so he could enjoy mina like she had been for a year.

she realized it wasn't fair that he missed out on a full year of her life because of her. no matter whose fault it was. melmel wasn't bitter and she wasn't gone keep him away from his child if he wanted to be in her life. she wouldn't force him though.

mia got up walking to her room. her lil messy ass wanted to see how it would play out but she was a toddler and when she was tired she was going to sleep. she got in her bed dozing off as the rest of them sat at the table watching dd and mina play.

he paused looking around. "my fault" he cleared his throat noticing everyone looking at him. he thought he was being disruptive or rude when everyone was just admiring him no d with his daughter that he knew nothing about.

it was finally starting to click to them that he got the daughter he always wanted. they wanted to blurt it out so bad. everyone. even melmel but she was scared that he would yell at her.

hate her guts. never forgive her. so she didn't want to do it infront of everyone.

fuck it melmel thought

"david can we please talk" melmel spoke up. "ouuu" princess said. everyone knew what this was about but dd, gigi, and gabby. even treasure figured it out.

"uh y-" he was cut off. "seriously? while i'm right here" treasure spoke up. she was trying her best to prevent him from finding out.

she knew dd still loved and wanted to be with melody and she knew a baby would make him push his pride to the side and be with the love of his life again. something she didn't want.

"what??" he asked her confused. "you gonna go talk with yo ex while i'm right here" she snapped. his face softened realizing how bad that was. he was just so using to being with melmel he forgot for a second that he wasn't.

it was way easier to forget her when she wasn't there.

"you right that's my bad don't be mad" he apologized to treasure. melmel deflated loosing the confidence she had to tell dd about amina.

"i'm sorry if i overstepped with your baby" he handed amina back to melmel making melody shocked.

your baby.

not my baby, or our baby, but your baby.

"but dd i-" she was just gonna rip the bandage off. "thank you bae" treasured grabbed his face engaging in a sloppy kiss making melody cover her daughters eyes.

once they were done melmel waited a few seconds uncover her daughters eyes. melmels heart broke a little and the discovered confidence she worked hard for was slowly going down the drain.

"i'm- imma go change mina. sorry" melmel abruptly stood up walking towards the door picking her her baby bag as dds eyes followed her every move.

gianna felt a little bad for her.

she walked past them towards the bathroom and once the door closed everybody switched their attention back to dd. "nigga why would you do that she was trynna tell you something important" dayday dropped his fork.

"if y'all know so bad why y'all can't tell me??" dd retorted. "because it's not for us to tell, it's called morals" mani said.

"oh so now you got morals? you the biggest hothead i know" treasure spoke up trying to avert the conversations. "i know i am bitch but when it comes to melmel you gone respect her because she ain't been nothing but nice to yo stupid ass" mani said

"lil girl shut the fuck yo and stay in a child's place." treasure waved her off. "bitch you got one more time to talk to her any type way and imma break yo jaw" liyah spoke up.

"bro that was the perfect chance" ddot mumbled shaking his head. he wanted dd to find out so bad. they were dying to see his reaction. would he be mad, or happy?

notti was starting to catch on to what treasure was doing and he was close to jumping over the table. blue was mad as hell, he knew what it was like and melmel wanted to tell him and the bitch ruined it.

he was about to kick her out his whole house but out of respect for dd he bit his tongue trying to shoot her with his eyes instead.

"this is crazy, she was so close to telling him" eva said frustrated. she hated being frustrated she felt like she would blow up at anytime so she always avoided putting herself in her position.

all this stress was getting to them.

"dd let's just leave they're obviously still not over earlier when we first got here let's just let them cool off." treasure rubbed down his arm.

"you right" he nodded standing up followed by treasure. gabby and gigi looked at them confused but still stood up.

"we out y'all be safe. tell mina i said bye" dd shrugged, treasure smirked feeling accomplished that she stopped him from finding out. now all she had to do was keep the two away from eachother. gabby waved and they left. everybody was in shock. "did this nigga just-" mani said.

"she manipulative as fuck" notti shook his head becoming tired of his brothers behavior.

"imma kill the bitch" dayday blurted. "i'm tired of her, imma just kill her. she ruining my bestfriend father reveal and shit" dayday dramatically rolled his eyes and melmel walked out noticing the four empty seats.

her jaw dropped. "he left?" she asked. they all nodded. "we sorry melmel we tried to convince him that he should listen to you but treasure manipulative" johnel spoke.

"it's okay yall. im just mad my second attempt to tell him just got messed up. maybe it's a sign i should keep her to my self" she joked.

"second?" blue asked. "yeah, i tried to text him to meet up with him and tell him about mina and he blocked me again" she sighed.

"damn...he ain't shit" tae blurted on accident. "mama, dd?" mina asked for him. "he's gone but you gonna see him again soon okay? i promise" she replied to the daughter.

dd a lil stupid bitch you know u the father, we all the way back at square one and shit🙄

somebody kill treasure🧍🏾‍♀️

yonna and reina be saving y'all they the only ones who comment how i want y'all too.

like damn at least tell me how y'all feel about the chapter at the end so i know which way to take the book😂.

do i need a summary section or sum💀

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 18.3K 39
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
164K 4.6K 40
in which her ex boy best makes a song about her. notti osama fanfic . ethan reyes x female oc ( black ) ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
10.8K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
345K 11.4K 34
แด€ ส™สŸแดœแดœแด ๊œฑ แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด. โ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. โž โ you always know what to say. โž เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, โ”€โ”€โ”€ she...