Married a cook in the 1960s

Von CNovel_Reader

Married a cook in the 1960s (六零年代嫁厨子) Author: Gongzijia https://www.shukw.com/book/95049/ https://www.quanben... Mehr

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-128

Chapter 106-110

2.2K 28 8
Von CNovel_Reader

Chapter 106

Scarface and his party had an infighting.

To be precise, the cause of this infighting existed before Xu Lei entered.

Several of the people who came this time had no friendship with Xu Lei. They had no place to go at all, so they had to come to this small county.

Although the Scar Face and his party are familiar with Xu Lei, Xu Lei's performance also made them feel uncomfortable.

Oh, when you make money, you two guys are fine. If you have something to do, who do you shake your face and show it to whom?

A gentle-looking "honest man" in the team muttered, "I eat big cakes every day, and my face is green. At least it's still the Spring Festival, but there is nothing decent.

On the contrary, the dwarf said a few words for Xu Lei, "Brother Xu is not easy. There is not much money in his family. If he buys big and small bags, isn't it suspicious?"

The "honest man" didn't say anything. Although he didn't say anything, he was still dissatisfied.

Why are they willing to engage in this kind of peanut-eating business, or just to eat good food and drink?

Take the "honest man" as an example. He is an unafable family in the mountains. Several brothers in the family can't marry a wife. That is to go out and go out and go to the ground bare, because the cloth at home is enough for trousers, and the clothes on it can be light.

After several years alone, someone in the mountains finally bought a daughter-in-law, which opened the door to a new world for "honest people".

But even if he buys a daughter-in-law, several of his brothers can't afford one. Therefore, "honest people" follow others to do this selling business.

Over the past few years, the "honest man" has got a wife for several brothers in the family. Normally, you can stop it a long time ago, but after getting involved in this kind of money, "honest people" no longer like small money at all.

Anyway, he is full of food alone and the whole family is not hungry. If he earns money, he spends money.

To put it, he really hasn't lost his mouth.

Everyone else is not bad.

So everyone complained a lot about Xu Lei.

Some people mocked, "Isn't Xu Lei going to shake his hand ashore?" Arrange this for us, and he will sell us later.

Scar scolded with his face, "What are you talking about? He sold us, and he couldn't escape himself! They are all on the same boat. Don't talk about this kind of nonsense!"

The man took several people to do it alone, and he was not afraid of the scar and sneered.

But the estrangement was also put down, and Xu Lei himself clearly realized it.

This situation lasted until Xu Lei was arrested.

Even several meals were not served, and even the people who looked down on Xu Lei were honest. They just thought that Xu Lei had a temper and didn't want to care about them.

But when he waited left and right, Xu Lei still didn't come. In the end, he let the most disguised dwarf Lao Si go out.

The fourth brother went out to ask and rushed back soon.

"Brother Xu was arrested!"

"What!?!"

Everyone's hearts were lifted in an instant.

When they heard that Xu Lei's arrest had nothing to do with their great cause, several people were relieved.

"This idiot!"

Almost everyone thinks that Xu Lei is really lard. How can he be caught because of the men and women?

Looking at a shrewd person, how can he break the whip so easily?

"Ance the honest head" looked gloomy and didn't speak, and the others looked at Xu Lei unfamiliar.

"Lao Dao, since your informant has been caught, it is inevitable that the back will be implicated... Why don't we leave tomorrow?"

I also know that Xu Lei didn't know what was going on after he went in. In case he was tried to abduct people, they were all here. Don't finally come and kill them all.

"Let's do a big vote tomorrow. Let's retreat separately when we finish it. What do you think?"

Scars gritt their teeth and retreat separately, but these people don't want to get on their own side anymore!

Want to dismantle the partner!

But I know the scar face that there is nothing we can do about it.

No local person mediated them here, and it is really unsafe for such obvious foreigners as them.

It's good to hold money in their hands, but they don't have local tickets. They don't have that much money in their hands. Do you have to wait until Xu Lei comes out?

Scars don't make this hope.

The fourth brother just said that Xu Lei was sued by two women. His wife and another deceived young woman said that he messed up the relationship between men and women.

This charge is not small, especially in the case of suffering, and it is not impossible to sentence for several years.

For a few years, when Xu Lei comes out, who will wait for him?

Scar's face weighed it over and over again, and finally listened to everyone's opinions.

Anyway, Xu Lei broke down. I'm afraid they won't come to this county for three or five years.

In this case, it's better to be bigger!

"Let's arrange it now, fourth brother. You can go out with Jujube, dress up as mother and son, and go out and start stepping."

"To be honest, who are you and those? You two pretend to be husband and wife, and you should also go out to step on it."

"The rest of the people prepare the medicine and then find the car."

...

Scar's face was low: "Since you have to do a big vote this time, don't regret anything else!" Go to the contact and find a big car."

They are so incompersonal, and they also have their own channels to find some relationships. This big car can also be got.

"Remember it! Be careful! Let's make a vote. We have to leave whether we can succeed or not!"

"Remember it!"

Just as this group of people were busy stepping around, New Year's Eve was also coming.

This is also the first time that Wang Ying has spent the Spring Festival in the city.

Since the afternoon, the children of the Ma family and the Liu family have come and go. The sugar cake made by Aunt Ma's second daughter-in-law looked at the thin piece, soft.

Tear a mouth, and the white sugar filling inside flows out like water. You have to stretch your head to pick it up and hotly, and the skin outside is also soft and glutinous.

The Ma family came from the donkey egg children. They shyly stuffed the

Wang Ying stopped the people and gave him half of her fried sweet potato balls and meatballs.

"Thank you..."

The child blushed and ran away with a cigarette.

Sweet potato balls are frying sweet, and meatballs are more meaty and less vegetables, which makes the corners of the mouths of a group of children in the Ma family.

The five-year-old sheep egg turned around and asked his brother quietly, "Brother, what did you just send to Aunt Wang?"

Why did Aunt Wang give them meat?

This meatball is so delicious that it is much more delicious than what my uncle made!

Donkey egg: "It's the sugar cake my mother asked me to send."

The big room had the largest beef egg and interrupted, "I think the milk is right. Aunt Wang is just a gift. Before we sent her eggs, she returned more than half a bowl of meat. I heard that it was called a handful of meat. It was so delicious.

The sheep egg interrupted, "Brother, the milk said, you can't say death during the Spring Festival."

Beef egg: "Oh, it's delicious."

Sheep eggs: ...

"Then we send us sugar cake this time, and she will give us sweet potato balls and meatballs."

Donkey Egg: "But I think Aunt Wang's food is still delicious."

Last time, he and his eldest brother licked all the bowls. The uncle muttered that he did not badly. In the opinion of the donkey egg, it's far away, okay?

Aunt Wang's food, even with the same ingredients as her own, is much more delicious than her own!

The sheep egg listened to the two brothers, and his cerebellion turned quickly.

My brother said that Aunt Wang will give back gifts according to what their family sent.

The sheep egg clenched its little fist...

For a long time, Wang Ying was talking to Chen Dong and Xu Shuang. Wang Ying, the two chefs in the family, were pregnant again. In previous years, she would help wash a dish or something for the New Year's Eve dinner, but this year, there was no more errands of burning the fire.

"Oh?"

Wang Ying saw a villain appearing at her doorstep.

"Sheep eggs? What can I do for you?"

Did Ding Zhaodi ask him to deliver things again?

No, didn't you let the donkey egg come just now?

Maybe she was pregnant. Wang Ying now has more tolerance for the children. She waved her hand to let the sheep eggs in.

"It's cold outside. Come in and talk about it."

The lamb egg hummed into the door, blinked his eyes and asked Wang Ying, "Aunt Wang, can I exchange sweet potato balls with you with meat?"

Just now, my brother said that meatballs are delicious, but he thinks meatballs are not as delicious as sweet potato balls.

Soft, sweet and fragrant!

Like the sheep egg sacrifice, he pulled out a large piece of meat from behind.

"Here! I want to change a bowl of sweet potato balls.

Wang Ying: ...

Just now, Aunt Ma's heartbreaking voice came from outside: "Where's the meat?! Where's my meat?

Aunt Ma never thought that she was just a turnaround, and there was no meat at home.

"Who? Who stole my meat?!

Aunt Ma's eyes were completely split and immediately locked the target.

"Aunt Xu is immortal! Steal my meat for the Spring Festival!

He is aggressive and is about to go out to Xu's house to find trouble.

Speaking of which, after Xu Lei was arrested yesterday, Aunt Xu passed over and was later sent home. There has been no sound since I came back. Today is New Year's Eve. Other families in the courtyard are cooking and changing dishes lively. Only the Xu family is still cold pot and cold stove.

When Wang Ying heard that Aunt Ma was going to find something outside, she quickly leaned out her head and shouted.

"Here is the meat!"

She couldn't laugh or cry, and there was nothing she could do with sheep eggs.

Xu Shuang made a large pot of sweet potato balls. She served a bowl of mutton eggs.

"Here you, don't steal your own things next time. If you don't explain it to your family, you can also steal your own things."

The sheep egg shrank his head in a little fear. When he saw Wang Ying giving him a large bowl of sweet potato balls, the fear disappeared.

Aunt Ma hurried over and saw her grandson's belt with meat hanging on his belt, and she was still eating sweet potato balls in his arms. She didn't know why?

No wonder the stinky boy of the lamb egg ran over just now and asked him where the meat was in his house, and asked her if she liked sweet potato balls.

Wait here together!

"You stinky boy, wait for me!"

If you are not happy to beat children during the Spring Festival, this account can only be recorded in the small notebook for the time being.

Because the sheep eggs took a lot of sweet potato balls, the Ma family sent some jujube puree rolls.

The Liu family sent some large intestines and a pig's head face. Wang Ying returned some fried fish nuggets and fried chicken nuggets...

This afternoon, I often sent each other things for food.

When the New Year's Eve dinner was ready and every family set off firecrackers, Wang Ying finally stopped and sat at the table and ate happily.

Home roasted yellow croaker is still so delicious. Half of the roasted yellow croaker is made, and the remaining half is made yellow croaker noodles, golden fish soup, and the soup is strong and delicious.

The roast duck is also red, bright and fragrant. The duck skin is dipped in white sugar, and the taste is very wonderful.

The chicken made a fried meatball, and temporarily added a fat sausage.

...

Xu Shuang and Chen Dong put warm yellow rice wine at hand, and Wang Ying was plain boiled water. The three of them listened to the radio for the Spring Festival.

Chen Dong said as he ate, "Let's have one more next year. By the way, what's your child going to name?"

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang looked at each other. I really didn't think about this.

Chen Dong suddenly came to his senses: "I have a few good names here. Can you pick them up later, and I'll find someone to calculate for you?"

Wang Ying: "I can't see that Master, you are still superstitious."

Chen Dong: "This is also very particular. You wait. I've been inquirequiing about people recently."

Wang Ying doesn't care: "It's okay."

"Just listen to me! Well, this fish noodles are good..."

...

Compared with the excitement of Wang Ying and the family courtyard of the sugar factory, Zhao Jun's family is not so harmonious.

Zhao Jun has been in a bad mood recently. Not only was his blind date repeated and unsuccessful, but also because of the holiday, Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi finally stopped hiding in the house, but went out to find someone to play.

As a result, this game caused trouble and often provoked other family members to come to the door.

The New Year's Eve has not stopped.

"Look at what was blown up on my house's clothes and threw the gunfire on people. Your child is really good. After wearing our new clothes for only a few days, we asked you to blow up a hole!"

A long-faced woman pulled her child and blocked the door to say something.

Zhao Jun's two lifetimes did not add up to many faces he had lost in recent periods. He spent a dollar to send people away with his smiley face.

Looking for Zhao Dong's trouble with a black face.

"Can you save me a snack?"

Zhao Dong turned his face and didn't say anything.

This kind of arrogant made Zhao Jun even more angry: "I said you still don't listen to you, do you?" What time is this? Why do you always throw artillery guns at others?

Zhao Dong still didn't say anything.

Zhao Xi didn't dare to come out of the atmosphere next to him.

Zhao Jun's angry lung leaves hurt, so he simply pulled the belt and pulled Zhao Dong twice: "Don't you say it?! I raised you so much that I raised an enemy, didn't I? I'm a father and a mother for both of you, so I can't get your good face? Are you a father or my father? Don't you know how difficult I have lived for both of you these years?

Zhao Dong didn't say anything about the two times just now, but Zhao Jun's words seemed to have turned on his switch.

Zhao Dong stared at his father with gloomy eyes: "For me? What did you do for me? You just want to find another woman! You are just lazy! What's for me? You're not just for your own comfort! Don't pull the flag of me and my sister!"

Zhao Jun's eyes were dull. He looked at the excellent last life, but he was a complete son of a completely rebel son.

Zhao Dong: "Didn't you ask me why I like to throw artillery fire on others? Let me tell you! It's because of you! It's you! You make me laugh at school. Those people laugh at me. Why can't I throw them with a gun fight?"

Zhao Dong looked at his father disgustly, and people always grew up in an instant.

Previously, he just thought that Zhao Jun was an unqualified father, but a while ago, when he was surrounded at school that he had no mother and that his father wanted to find him a stepmother on a blind date every day, Zhao Dong still deeply hated his father.

Not only that, those classmates often point to him and cover their noses.

Because Zhao Jun washed them clean clothes, and the unclean clothes were not thoroughly dried, and there was always a smell of vague on his body.

Zhao Dong can't smell it himself, but others can smell it.

There is also a visit to the memorial hall. Other people's children are all with food and money, and only he stands aside crampily. Obviously, the conditions of his family are also good, but he has neither food nor money. Because Zhao Jun was too busy, he forgot to prepare for him...

These things are all trivial things, but the small things slowly accumulated, which finally set off a huge wave in Zhao Dong's heart.

Zhao Dong has grown up.

He grew up almost overnight in laughter.

Unfortunately, Zhao Jun did not realize that his son had grown up.

Zhao Dong: "Do you still fight? I'll go to bed if I don't hit it."

What New Year's Eve, what New Year's Eve, what joys their family can celebrate?

Zhao Jun looked at his son in a daze, while Zhao Dong lay down and slept regardless of him.

...

The neighbor next door listened with his ears and sighed after listening to it.

"Create evil."

Obviously, the conditions in the family are also good, but Zhao Jun has a good temper. He can't do well at home and doesn't pay much attention to the two children. I just want to find a sequel to enter the door.

Now it's all right. I'm afraid my son is going to be centrifugated.

"Mom, it's time to eat."

The neighbor got up in a hurry. I didn't want to think about it. It's another person's day.

Whose family didn't live by himself?

The life of the Zhao family is not worse than others. When my father held the money to discharge from the army, the family share a house, and the size is a small leader. Even if you don't find a wife, you can live at home.

Besides, do you have to take care of yourself first when you find a wife?

But Zhao Jun was also amazing. His clothes were washed in a mess, and the food was also messy. When he saw others, he was bright, but when they inquired a little, who didn't know that this person was pretent, and the things at home could not stretch out.

Don't say it's a neighbor. Everyone who knows Zhao Jun is strange.

At least he is also a veteran. This should not be the case in the army. Everyone does everything in the army. Why did you go home like this?

In fact, Zhao Jun, who had changed his previous life, would not be like this. He was really qualified in the army. I also did my own things when I just changed my career.

But this is not...

I have lived for two lifetimes.

Zhao Jun now has the deepest memory of his last life.

Wang Ying's decades of serving like a day have long degraded his serve.

With the disobedience of Wang Ying in her previous life, Zhao Jun's understanding of women was Wang Ying's appearance.

You need to grab it outside the house, take care of the child and help the child, and don't complain or gossip...

Under this standard, Zhao Jun thought that all women should be like this.

If others can't do it, she doesn't be a good woman.

A good woman must be so diligent and thrifty, virtuous and gentle, and obedient.

Zhao Jun has such a mentality. The blind date is not as satisfactory to him, and he can also procrastinate the work of his family. After all, he feels that he is doing a big career, and it is too bad to do the work of these housewives.

Over time, it has become like this.

On New Year's Eve, firecrackers sounded, and all families began to cook dumplings for New Year's Eve dinner.

The Zhao family looks like a cellar.

Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi casually put it on two people and went to bed, and the remaining Zhao Jun sat still listening to the sound of firecrackers outside.

The light blown up by the sound of firecrackers folded in through the window, blew up Zhao Jun's shadow.

Zhao Dong glanced in a daze, but felt in a trance that he had seen a crystal on his father's cheek. He turned over and thought it was funny.

How could his father cry?

Early in the early morning of the first day of the Chinese New Year, several figures appeared in the family homes of old homes and sugar factories.

Anyway, they are rushing to pay New Year's greetings. Every family is a large group of people, and no one notices them when they walk on the street.

Today, the child was abducted, and adults only thought it was the child's own play.

Scar's face compared with a gesture. They divided two groups of people, one to the old house and the other to the sugar factory.

They all inquired that the sugar factory is the largest factory. The family courtyard has a large population, many children, and poor vigilance. The vigilance on the first day of the Lunar New Year is not so sufficient.

"Go back quickly! The car is outside the city. If you take someone, you will go there by yourself!"

"Received!"

Unexpectedly, the police station on the other side is also full of people.

Almost all the police in the county were mobilized, and several more people were borrowed from the Armed Forces Department.

Dozens of people clenched their fists tightly.

"Our purpose is not to fall behind! Get it all up!"

"Received!"

Chapter 107

Many years later, people in Nanshao County will also talk about the Spring Festival in 1974.

This day is no different from previous years.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang have no people to pay New Year's greetings. They are just Chen Dong's family. They live around, and Chen Dong doesn't pay attention to it. They said it early on New Year's Eve. Xu Shuang and Wang Ying don't have to rush early. He didn't have New Year's money to give his apprentices.

"When you come early next year, I will give the child a bag."

Xu Shuang was also unambiguous and stubborn with his master: "Next year, I won't do it until the year after next."

The child will not be even one year old next year. Do you want his daughter-in-law to get up early and hold the child to hold the New Year's money? It's impossible.

Chen Dongbai glanced at his apprentice. Why can't this man understand the bad words?

But it's not surprising. Xu Shuang has been much more interesting over the past years than in the past.

In the past, this boy was good at craftsmanship, but he had a bad temper.

Now it's no longer choking as always as before. It's already Wang Ying's tuned and taught.

Wang Ying: "Master, you don't have to get up early tomorrow, do you? The hotel is also on holiday. Let's set off firecrackers tomorrow morning. You can come and eat dumplings.

Chen Dong waved his hand and said, "No, you can bring me two cushions for the wrapped dumplings later. I won't come tomorrow morning.

After a pause, Chen Dong said, "You don't have to come to the backyard tomorrow morning. I'll just have a meal by myself at noon."

After Chen Dong left, Wang Ying asked Xu Shuang, "What's wrong with Master?" Why don't you come tomorrow?"

Just now, she didn't want to say it when she looked at Chen Dong, so she didn't ask.

Xu Shuang washed the pots and bowls, packed up the leftovers at home and locked them into the cabinet. He was busy with his hand and replied, "You will know early tomorrow morning. Master will come here to pay New Year's greetings. Especially I'm afraid the leader of your sugar factory will come... Master won't be too happy to see them.

Chen Dong donated all the property at home. Several of the leaders of the sugar factory were former workers, and everyone's relationship has been embarrassing over the years.

The former young master of the sugar factory has now become a plain cook in the restaurant, and the original workers have become a flattasing leader.

Chen Dong looked at it openly. There were no perfect things in the world. Those leaders were all kind to Chen Dong, but they couldn'tably grasp that degree. Whether it's a little contempt or careful, Chen Dong's heart is not so comfortable.

However, on the first day of the Chinese New Year, the leaders of the sugar factory will visit the lonely widows in the factory, and also visit him, the former holder who selflessly donated the factory, gave some rice noodle gifts, sat down and said a few words, and touched the photos taken by Chen Dong with the leader before leaving.

Xu Shuang: "Not only the sugar factory, but also the leaders of the hotel, and the master's other communication."

In the worst two years, Chen Dong was cut off here, but later after the situation improved, these people walked around again.

Wang Ying made a gesture: "Yes, let's not go back tomorrow. Let's eat dumplings and go out for a walk?"

There are no relatives, but there are friends. During the Spring Festival, I will visit relatives and friends, carry some red envelopes, melon seeds and peanut candy cubes in my pockets, go out to buy a roasted sweet potato, and walk and eat them. The shops on the street are on holiday, but the New Year's management is not strict. Some people will sell some snacks and carry pockets and go around the park, or some factories will play open-air movies for three days in a row.

Xu Shuang nodded, and he also felt that he and Wang Ying were not suitable.

The leaders of both sugar factories and state-owned hotels came, but it was a lot of trouble to meet them again and again.

It's better to go out for fun.

It was agreed that early the next morning, Wang Ying and Xu Shuang got up early. After letting go of the firecrackers, they began to cook dumplings and eat dumplings. After eating dumplings, everyone walked around the courtyard.

The Ma family has many children. As early as before Wang Ying and Xu Shuang dumplings were put into the pot, except for the youngest one, the remaining five children of the Ma family had come to celebrate the Spring Festival.

Wang Ying gave them two pieces of sugar and grabbed a handful of melon seeds.

It's always like this these days. Some people give New Year's money, but it's okay for neighbors to give melon seeds candy. It costs several cents to buy it.

The children of the Ma family left happily with food.

Knock a melon seed and spray incense. It was stir-fried by Grandpa Chen in the backyard. It has five fragrances and fragrant.

Then the Liu family came. The two children of the Liu family shyly said Happy New Year. Wang Ying wrapped a small red paper bag for one of them.

It's really a little different from different treatment. The main reason is that Aunt Liu has helped her a lot in the past, so naturally she can't generalize.

A child spends two cents, two pieces of sugar, and a handful of melon seeds.

It was too early. The two packed up, and there were no relatives in the Liu family, but there was Master Ma next door.

But Ma Yongjun still remembered that his master did not teach him craftsmanship and insisted on not letting his family go.

So when I saw Wang Ying go out, I asked a few questions.

Wang Ying said kindly, "I have nothing to do at home. Go out for a walk."

Aunt Liu: "By the way, Wang Ying, will your factory play movies this year? What did you put?"

Wang Ying nodded, "The film in our factory was placed in the family courtyard, and it was said that it was Flower Girl."

This is a North Korean movie. Now the movie is played back and forth. Wang Ying has watched "Flower Girl" twice. However, the film was still fresh for people in the compound, and several children immediately became excited.

"That's it. Let's take up seats after lunch so that we can watch it in the evening."

Even in winter, watching movies is exciting.

The child couldn't wait, and immediately shouted, "We're going to occupy seats now!" Draw a place first, and you can take it directly after lunch!

After saying that, he ran away.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang also went out together. They were going to walk around for a few times and go to the park. I heard that someone in the park played a gyroscope.

The two walked in the direction of the park. Xu Shuang held Wang Ying's hand in the corner of her arms. This is the first day of the Lunar New Year, and no one will stare at whether they are particularly close.

When the two people walked to the sugar factory, they saw someone secretly selling sugar-coated haws.

It's common to eat some snacks during the Spring Festival. Some people stare at the Spring Festival to make money.

Looking at the fact that there are still a lot of people buying it. Wang Ying's mouth is also greedy. Xu Shuang, the sugar-coated haws, won't let her eat more every time. It's impossible to expect to do it at home. There are also yam beans on the man's straw handle!

Xu Shuang knew it as soon as she saw her and was ready to buy two yam beans. He knows what sugar control is, and he is cruel.

After Wang Ying became pregnant, her face became pale and pale. Looking at the person who looked at Bai Rong Rong, she couldn't say anything he refused.

"Two yam beans."

Wang Ying ate deliciously with yam beans and saw Zhang Na in a few steps.

Zhang Na was very annoyed. There were seven or eight children around him. The age of those children was not much different. Zhang Na was in a trance.

"Sister Ying! Sister Sakura!

Wang Ying came over happily: "Happy New Year, Xiao Na, what are you doing?"

Zhang Na looked for help: "This is the children of my relatives. My mother asked me to take them out to buy food."

Although their family is an only female family, the relatives on both sides are well-reciated by everyone, which is a large part.

She had a round face again, and she was still a child in the eyes of her adults. Well, she sent her all the children at once and asked her to take them out to play.

Zhang Na wanted to talk to Wang Ying, so she simply paid a few children: "There are sugar-coated haws over there. Hurry up, you can buy it."

The children cheered and ran over in series.

Zhang Na breathed a sigh of sigh of relieve, and her ears were finally saved.

Wang Ying said some gossip with her with a smile. Anyway, is it the same for the Spring Festival? Everyone is the same.

Zhang Na: "My family is very lively. A cousin in my family heard that she was going to get a divorce, but that man was not a thing. She ate my cousin's soft rice and lied to my cousin. I'm so angry. My father said that the man came out to beat him up. My mother said she wouldn't let me listen and kicked me out. Why do you think there are such bad men..."

Wang Ying: ...

"Is your cousin's name Zhang Yun?"

Zhang Na was surprised and said, "Sister Ying, how do you know?"

Wang Ying also thought it was a coincidence. Who would have thought that Zhang Yun was still dating Zhang Na?

"The two of us are neighbors and live in a large courtyard."

Zhang Na was kicked out by adults and was not allowed to listen. At this moment, when she heard Wang Ying say that, she was suddenly excited and came over to ask for details.

Wang Ying waved her hand: "Forget it. Let's wait to work in a few days."

Xu Lei's problem is not only this. When the crutch is caught, she is afraid that Zhang Na can know if she doesn't want to listen anymore.

Suddenly, Zhang Na pulled Wang Ying's sleeve: "Sister Ying, do you think that man is Jiang Lin?"

"Really, what is she doing? Why do you look so nervous?"

Across a sugar-coated haws stall, Jiang Lin also saw them.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Lin did not ignore them as usual, but trotted over.

"Wang Ying, Zhang Na, have you seen a little boy with a melon skin? I'm about four years old. Wearing a green coat and a leather hat on his head.

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang looked at each other and their hearts sank.

"No."

Jiang Lin seemed to collapse, and tears rolled in her eyes.

What she lost was her uncle's child. She said that he came out to buy a drop gun, but she twisted and disappeared. She just went to ask, and the drop-seller said that he didn't see anyone.

Wang Ying held Jiang Lin and said, "Don't go yet. Let's talk about it. Let's look for it together."

"Zhang Na, you go and bring your relatives' children here first. Don't let them run around." Wang Ying was also anxious and said that the police had begun to close the Internet. Why did these people still be arrested?

Unexpectedly, the police on the other side were also anxious.

As soon as the scar face and his party dispersed, they stared at it. On average, three or five people stared at one, and soon they caught someone.

But I still missed two people and didn't catch them.

The stalking policeman came back very annoyed: "It's a woman. She changed the middle of the clothes she was wearing. None of us disappeared without staring at her. The other man was with her, and the two pretended to be husband and wife.

The old policeman patted the table: "Go and find it quickly!"

If one is missing, it will not be easy to catch it again later.

At this moment, a pair of young couples dressing up are walking along the outer edge of the sugar factory. Two people each held a child. It looks no different from ordinary families.

"Damn it, why didn't the old knife come over? It's really useless!"

"It's not okay for us to walk with our children. This boy is fat and uncomfortable to hold it. Why don't we go back to the dilapidated house first to rest?"

The advice was made by the women dealer inside. The little boy she held was wearing a leather hat. At first glance, he was a child of a rich family. He was well fed, so heavily and asked her to gasp a few steps away.

The man was fierce and evil: "No way! We won't go back to that place. What should we do if these two children wake up? Besides, I think there is something wrong with that place. I always feel that it has been a little too much suspended recently..."

Women dealer: "What should I do?"

The man gritted his teeth: "Let's take a look around first. If we can't go out of town, let's hide in the sugar factory. If you don't look well at that time, leave the people behind and let's run away.

Women dealer: "That's okay, let's go quickly."

Two people walked along the root of the wall. This year is the Spring Festival. There are many relatives and friends. They are not just them who hugged the children, and they can't see anything.

...

On the other hand, Wang Ying and Xu Shuang discussed it for a moment and said to Jiang Lin, "Well, you can go to your uncle now, ask someone to call the police, and at the same time, find the security department of the factory, tell the loss of the child, and explain what your brother is wearing today. Let everyone in the factory help find it.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, passenger stations have stopped, and few people leave the city. The most important thing is that people must not go far.

"There are many people and great power, and we will also help to watch it. By the way, some people holding the child should pay more attention to see if the child is asleep. I heard that traffickers like to feed the child medicine before taking them away.

"If someone finds out, you can find the police or the security department. Don't go up and fight by yourself."

Jiang Lin panicked for a long time. At this time, when she heard Wang Ying, she immediately nodded like making garlic, leaving all the previous disagreements behind.

"I'm going now!"

Zhang Na was also scared and quickly sent all the children at home: "Don't talk to people on the way, hold hands, don't lose a person, and don't come out when you go back."

She wants to help Jiang Lin find the children, so she can't take them back.

The children were also scared and went back quickly.

Wang Ying took Xu Shuang's hand and didn't go to the park. She stared at the people coming and going at the gate.

Xu Shuang protected Wang Ying in the back: "Why don't you go back first? I'll look for it."

Wang Ying shook her head and said, "It's okay. I'll stare here without walking."

It's also anxious to let her go back. It's better to wait here for the news.

After a while, the sugar factory was mobilized.

The police also heard that the child had been lost, so they quickly concentrated the police.

The place where the film was about to be shown in the factory was also vacated. Everyone first settled down their children and participated. After all, this trafficker is so hateful. Who doesn't have a child? Abducting people on the first day of the Lunar New Year is really immoral!

"Catch someone and beat him first!"

"It's so annoying. What a good day on the first day of the Chinese New Year. I'm really not afraid of retribution for doing such things today!"

"Bad smokes!"

Jiang Lin's uncle was going to visit the lonely widow, but now she also rushed back, and Zhang Na's family also came out to help.

After verification, the two children were lost, one from Jiang Lin's family and the other from the sugar factory employee's family. The family almost cried when they couldn't find the child. Fortunately, everyone in the factory came out to help find it.

Wang Ying sighed in her heart that the working people in these years are still simple. Everyone in the streets and alleys are vigilant and almost catches them.

But these two didn't hide for long.

They originally thought that hiding sugar factories were the safest. The big factory was the first day of the Lunar New Year, and it was not easy for the people to find it.

Who knew that it would not happen soon. The people in the factory mobilized, and some people thought whether the children were greedy and hid, so a small group came to check them one by one.

Hearing a sound outside, the man directly took out a knife and stabbed each of the two children in the leg.

Women dealer: "!!! What are you doing?!

Man: "I didn't prick to death, but I just stabbed the leg, so that we had to delay saving the child after running away. Stop it, let's go!"

The women's trader staggered and ran out with the man.

The two children were also awakened and cried.

The crying attracted people, and immediately someone cheered happily.

"Here is it! Here it is!"

"My God! Why is it such a big pool of blood?

"Hy on, take it to the hospital!"

"No, why don't you send it to the infirmary first!"

"Fuck, I'm going to kill the trafficker!"

...

The crowd immediately became nervous and carried the child to the infirmary.

Wang Ying also pulled at the door: "I'll go and have a look."

It's really a pure villain, and it hurts people when you leave!

Xu Shuang sent Wang Ying to the infirmary, and Jiang Lin, who arrived first, had already cried inside. The families of the two children also cried outside.

Wang Ying saw Jiang Lin crying inappropriately and pushed her away: "I'll do it."

Wang Ying dealt with the injury in an orderly manner. Neither of the two children was the key point, but were stuck in her thighs. She didn't know whether it was lucky or unfortunate. The blood flow was scary, but the problem was not big.

Wang Ying rushed to deal with the two children, and poured two bowls of spiritual spring water on her back and poured it into the two children.

When Wang Ying handled it well, there was news from the other side.

"People caught it! Got it!"

"I'm fighting!"

The two families lost their children and rushed over.

"Death them!"

Chapter 108

The two vendors wanted to hurt the child, and they would definitely divert their attention. They were also worried that if the children were fine, they would be afraid that they would tell their characteristics and it would be difficult to run later.

But I never expected that it was because of this move that everyone was infuriated.

They are already a new society, and there are still crutches who dare to take the knife.

Everyone began to look for these two people.

If you encounter a suspicious shape, twist it directly first.

Before the two vendors left the sugar factory, they were found to be wrong. As soon as they shouted and wanted to ask, the two were short-hearted and short-hearted, revealing their horse legs.

"In a word, I was arrested and beaten."

Zhang Na, who watched the whole process, came to report to Wang Ying: "It's terrible."

The police stopped him, but he couldn't see his life.

Jiang Lin's uncle, the deputy director of the sugar factory, didn't want any image at all, and he also went up and beat hard.

Wang Ying: "It's time."

Criminals always have to do this and another, but only traffickers have no humanity and suffering.

Wang Ying stayed with the two children for a while. Seeing that she was in better condition, she asked their families to send them to the hospital: "The child recovers quickly, but don't take it lightly. I suggest you let your child stay in the hospital for two more days, and then wait until this matter calms down.

There is no mental safety now, but Wang Ying is worried about it.

The child was first abducted and then stabbed. When the physical injury recovered, I'm afraid he would be shocked.

Dr. Yang, who came to hear the news, also agreed, "Dr. Wang is right. Remember to enlighten the children more after you go to the hospital and come back when you are raised."

This is also to deliberately avoid the environment of the family home, otherwise it is not good for the child to come back and ask when he meets someone, so that the child can think about it over and over again.

Jiang Lin's aunt thanked and thanked him, and the other family also sent the child to the hospital with tears.

Wang Yingchang breathed, "I finally got it all caught."

It took so long to pull out the radishes and bring out the mud and send these conscientious things in.

In the spring of 1974, it kicked off in this rumble thing.

Because there are many people involved and several regional cases have been collected, the trial of this matter also took a lot of effort.

It took fifteen years to understand.

Chen Dong has the most extensive source of information. When he talked to Wang Ying, he was still furious: "This group of people are not things. I heard that they have been in this industry for many years. They have been wandering to commit crimes, and there are so many abducted children, and some of them can't even think about it.

"Children who abduct in the city, look at their young age, sell them to other cities or communes. If you are older, sell it to the mountains. The little daughter-in-laws were sold into the mountains one by one.

"That Xu Lei is not a thing. The thing we lost our child here the year before last was the point of the people he contacted. The one closest to our compound was also from our hotel. At that time, he worked as a waiter in the hotel like him.

Xu Lei, a beast, abducted his three-year-old child away. That family is still looking for it.

...

As long as you listen to this kind of thing, you can't be angry.

Wang Ying: "Well, now that I have checked it clearly, I look forward to finding it for the child."

If the child is lost, he is still acquaintances committing a crime. In case you can't find it back, it will be too hard to the parents.

I used to comfort myself, but now I'm afraid I'm going to attribute my fault to myself and resent why I made a bad guy Xu Lei as a friend.

Sure enough, the news was finalized, and the police station began to send people to find the children according to the testimony, and also notified the families who lost the children.

When Wang Ying got off work in the evening, she saw Xu Shuang pick her up.

Wang Ying: "I said I didn't need to pick it up. I went with Zhang Na to buy something today and then went to the restaurant to find you."

Since Wang Ying helped Jiang Lin, Jiang Lin has been awkward to send things to Wang Ying recently.

She is in good condition. She can send Wang Ying some red robe tea, wheat cream and milk.

Wang Ying is really embarrassed to accept it. I think it's necessary to give Jiang Lin some gifts. You can prepare to order it for Jiang Lin's cousin. The child has been in the hospital until now and has just been discharged in the past two days. Wang Ying wanted to buy him a toy.

So she told Xu Shuang not to pick it up. She went shopping with Zhang Na and went to the hotel to find him after buying it.

But Xu Shuang frowned and said, "I'm not worried."

"Today, the police comrades informed the families of the situation."

To be precise, the police called someone to say it at that time in the afternoon. Xu Shuang watched a waiter in the restaurant be called away. After coming back, he went to the back kitchen without saying a word and carrying a knife.

Wang Ying was shocked: "Is there nothing wrong?"

Xu Shuang shook his head. He stopped people and watched a big man cry.

After crying, people struggle to settle accounts.

Xu Lei went in. These people's hatred could not be vented, so he could only go to the rest of the Xu family.

Xu Shuang was afraid that Wang Ying would not know the situation, so she was unprepared to go back in the middle. He quickly came to pick up.

Wang Ying told Zhang Na not to go shopping and followed Xu Shuang.

"Do you have any news from Xu Lei? He can't go without any guilt, can he?"

Xu Shuang: "He is locked up. I heard that he can't get out for a lifetime. If it's serious, it's hard to say..."

Wang Ying was a little curious: "He has been working for so many years and always saves some money in his hand, right?" Didn't you find his money?"

"I found it. I couldn't find it, and his mouth was tight. Later, I found Zhang Yun. After all, it was a husband and wife. Zhang Yun helped the police find it.

Xu Shuang said something indescribable: "He saved 1,000 yuan, all of which were hidden in the dilapidated stove of a deserted house outside. After Zhang Yun helped find it, the man told the police that he wanted to smuggle it to Hong Kong Island alone with money.

Wang Ying: "Go to Hong Kong Island? Let's be 108,000 miles away from Hong Kong Island.

They are all in the north. They have been on the train to the south for a few days and nights, and they also go to Hong Kong Island...

Xu Shuang: "This man is smart and stupid. He studied in school generally, but he just felt that he was pregnant.

Wang Ying: "Ha ha, I can see it."

Can't you write love letters in pinyin so confidently?

"The police station checked everything about him, and this man also wrote a lot of poems. The central idea was that the country was delayed him, otherwise he would be so capable. He wants to take a thousand yuan to Hong Kong Island to buy a house and live a good life.

Wang Ying: "..."

A thousand yuan can do a fart!

Does this man really think that Hong Kong Island is heaven? What's the difference between this and those in the 1980s who heard that a country was full of gold and brushed 300,000 yuan a month?

Wang Ying didn't want to say anything. This is obviously a crooked person.

Xu Shuang took Wang Ying to the hotel. When Xu Shuang was finished, the two went home together.

I thought I would go back later, and the matter of the compound would be fine, but when I arrived at the place, the Xu family was still surrounded by a group of people. When the lights are on at night, there are many figures, but few people talk, but occasionally there are two sobs and crying.

Aunt Liu was very scared. Seeing that they came back, she quickly greeted them and escorted Wang Ying to send her home.

"Don't come out. Don't stop here."

Wang Ying looked around the outside and couldn't see the Xu family inside. She whispered, "Is this?"

Aunt Liu's heart beaten when she mentioned it: "In the afternoon, people came at that time. All four families who lost their children came. First, they made trouble, they cried and scolded. Aunt Xu and Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Xu couldn't shrink out with Xu Dabao. As soon as the people who came saw this, they began to smash things..."

If she hadn't stopped her, these people would have demolished the two houses of the Xu family.

Aunt Liu and the Xu family have been in the same yard for many years. Even if she can't like this family, she is coldly scared by such changes.

"The police came twice, and they couldn't persuade them to leave. They came to smash them. Two families wanted to go up and carry Xu Dabao out, but they were stopped.

The Xu family was completely smashed, and everything used in the house was smashed.

Aunt Liu sighed, "It's really evil."

Wang Ying and Xu Shuang went home, and neither of them spoke much.

...

The Xu family is completely finished, and there is nothing left in the house. That is to say, their families are all old and weak, and the people who came did not beat people.

However, the police station did not dare to take it lightly. It sent two people here to watch and kept persuading.

Xu Lei has been arrested, and he is afraid that these people will be too angry and put himself on again.

Jie and Aunt Liu also helped persuade people to persuade them to leave.

Aunt Xu doesn't dare to live in the yard.

She cried and asked the police station to take care of her: "I don't live here!"

Those people's eyes are red. Who knows if they will come in the middle of the night and turn them out?

Aunt Xu only felt that the recent days were like a nightmare that couldn't wake up.

How come it's good? Her son has become an abductor?

What he said was decent. How many abducts did he say and how much he was so conscience?

At first, Aunt Xu had to make trouble to find someone to ask clearly. She didn't believe anything.

But when those bitter masters came to the door, Aunt Xu retreated.

Now even the police say yes, Aunt Xu's extravagant hope has disappeared.

Naturally, it is impossible for the police of the police station to bring it back. The police station is not a guest house. Besides, there is no place to live.

Aunt Xu was in a hurry to go to the doctor: "Then you send us the Zhang family!"

She has no choice now, so she wants to find Zhang Yun.

Xu Lei went in. The only thing she could rely on was Zhang Yun's daughter-in-law.

The police know the inside story here. Recently, Zhang Yun has cooperated with them in a lot of things and provided a lot of evidence. When I heard that the old woman was shameless to find a divorced daughter-in-law, she didn't like her.

"Comrade Zhang published the newspaper yesterday, saying that he had severed relations with your son. Don't you know?"

Although Zhang Yun is still hesitant about Xu Dabao's belonging, her parents can see it clearly. Almost immediately, he made a decision and took advantage of the Spring Festival to find the newspaper and announce the severment of the relationship with Xu Lei.

As soon as the relationship is broken, it will naturally be two families.

Aunt Xu's eyes were split: "What?!?"

Zhang Yun actually broke off her relationship with her son?! Why?

A thing of a wolf's heart and dog lungs! Doesn't her son want it?! Take me to me! I'm going to ask about this broken shoe! I want to report her! She abandoned her husband and son!"

Aunt Xu was so crazy that she couldn't stand the betrayal brought by her daughter-in-law.

Aunt Liu couldn't help it: "Shut up!" I've never seen your family like this. First of all, I lied to others into being an unjust leader for ten years. Your own son is still an abductor. Are you embarrassed to find someone else's affairs? It's shameless to say your family!"

Aunt Ma also looked at it for a long time, and now she scolded: "That's right! Your family is not a thing! You are embarrassed to say! Get out of here and get out of here less and burden our reputation!"

Aunt Ma is angry. What's annoying is that her youngest son has recently blind date. Ask whether one of them will become one.

People all dislike a crookie in their yard.

Aunt Ma can't wait for her family to get out of this compound now!

The best thing is to bombard them and divide the house to their own home.

Aunt Xu is still crazy. She can't listen to other people's words and has to go to Zhang Yun.

The police looked at each other and didn't want to send it.

The attitude of the Zhang family is very clear. No matter what Zhang Yun thinks, the second elders of the Zhang family means that the relationship is broken, and the children don't want it. They don't investigate Xu Lei's serious things. After all, Xu Lei's abducting of the child is enough for him to squat in it until he died. Now they just want their daughter to stay away from this house.

Aunt Xu had been demonic for several days, and she also took Xu Dabao to Zhang Yun's mother's house.

However, the defense of Zhang Yunniang's house was tight, and the security department directly stopped it. Aunt Xu can't make trouble in front of Zhang Yun.

Aunt Xu can't help it. Her family has no income, her son has gone in, and Zhang Yun can't rely on it.

The street was also afraid that she would be restless, so he discussed it and gave a solution.

So when Wang Ying came home, she found that the two houses of the Xu family at the door were empty.

Aunt Liu: "The street doesn't want them to live here. After discussing it, they were replaced by two single-family rooms."

The location is definitely not as good as this place. This old residential area is close to the factory or the school, and life is very convenient.

Of course, Aunt Xu doesn't want to leave, but what can she do if she doesn't leave?

Her family's reputation is terrible. The people around her point out. The old couple don't have any income and they have to support Dabao, so they can only change the house. If they change there, someone will arrange a sticking matchbox for her.

She wanted to stuff Xu Dabao to Zhang Yun several times, but at this time, Xu Dabao dragged her back, because she had been saying that Zhang Yun was not good on Xu Dabao's ears for many years, and Xu Dabao was unwilling to follow Zhang Yun when she died.

Can't this be right when Zhang Yunniang's house is it? I agreed to pay alimony of five yuan a month, and I don't even need to meet later.

In fact, Zhang Yunniang's family is already planning to find another decent marriage partner for Zhang Yun. It's better to adjust her work and even without staying there.

...

The Xu family disappeared into Wang Ying's life, and this time it was also spring.

Xu Shuang took Wang Ying back to the 7th Brigade.

The snow turned heavily, and the road of the brigade was also unblocked. Xu Shuang rode his bicycle and took people steadily.

There are still candy gifts bought hanging from the handlebars.

As soon as she reached the town and climbed the mountain, Wang Ying saw her acquaintances.

"Apricot blossom!"

Tian Xinghua carried a small medicine box and ran up excitedly: "Sister Sakura! Why are you back?"

Since Wang Ying left, Tian Xinghua has been working as a barefoot doctor in the brigade. Wu Guihua finally provided her daughter with her husband's meal, and walked happily.

"Let's come back and have a look..."

Only then did Tian Xinghua see Wang Ying's raised belly and stammered, "Sister Ying, you, are you pregnant?"

Wang Ying nodded and smiled, "I'm pregnant. It's been more than five months now."

Tian Xinghua is more excited than Wang Ying: "That's great!"

Over the years, Wang Ying has helped everyone grow honeysuckle and helped everyone build the village. Everyone in this friendship village remembers it. Everyone has been talking about Xu Shuang and Wang Ying who have never had children, and they always feel that the young couple can't give birth.

Who would have thought that the two people went to the city and were almost stuck and conceived!

Tian Xinghua jumped happily: "Let's go, sister, would you come to our house for dinner at noon today?" My mother has been talking about you.

Wang Ying: "No, how's our brigade this winter?"

Tian Xinghua: "Okay! Last year, the harvest of honeysuckle was good, and the captain said that we will expand the scope this year. By the way, even the orchard has been expanded, saying that we will start planting some hawthorns this year..."

Wang Ying listened patiently to what Tian Xinghua said and couldn't help nodding.

Until the entrance of the village, Tian Xinghua seemed to remember something and patted the head.

"By the way, Sister Sakura, I'm afraid you don't know something yet. Well, your uncle, Wang Yongshun came out. I just came back to our brigade a few days ago.

Chapter 109

Wang Yongshun was sentenced to a four-year reform-through-labus farm. Calculating the time, it almost really arrived.

Wang Ying was just a little surprised and casually asked, "Oh? Where does he live when he comes back now?"

Tian Xinghua: "He borrowed a broken house on the brigade. Now I'm following everyone to work honestly, and I don't usually come out."

Wang Ying huh and didn't ask much.

In fact, she is not worried about Wang Yongshun's house or other plans after he comes back.

Four years ago, she was an orphan whose parents were not there. The house money in the house was occupied by Wang Yongshun. At that time, the situation was much worse than now, so Wang Yongshun did not have any benefits from her.

Now, she has entered the city, helped many people in the brigade, and found a way for the members to make money.

With a few courages from Wang Yongshun, he didn't dare to make trouble.

As soon as Wang Ying entered the village, someone greeted him lively.

"Is Sakura girl back?"

"Is this pregnant?!"

"Good boy, hurry up and call your mother-in-law!"

...

Mrs. Xu was chatting with people at home. She didn't go to the ground now. Instead, she guarded the sewing machine and played a "sideline".

When Wang Ying and Xu Shuang entered the door, Mrs. Xu was arguing with others.

"Where's this trick? Look at what the fresh and tender grass buds. I'll sewed a small goldfish for you and look beautiful.

"But doesn't this little goldfish cost money? It takes so much to sew a goldfish..."

"But it looks good!"

Mrs. Xu sighed that these people didn't know the goods. Cheng Shufen taught her how complicated it was. I heard that there were good embroiders in the south who could export these embroidery.

"I won't tell you! I'll go back and make two pieces and send them to my daughter-in-law!"

Mrs. Xu turned her head angrily. As soon as she turned around, she saw her daughter-in-law looking at her with a smile.

"How come you guys come back!"

Mrs. Xu was very excited and strange to say. In the past, Xu Shuang worked in town and always couldn't see her in three or two months in winter, but at that time, Mrs. Xu was not in a hurry at all, but now she has been separated from Wang Ying all winter, but she thinks a lot.

She regretted it a little at this time. If she had known that she would have the cheeky to go to the county seat, she could have given her daughter-in-law...

Huh? Wang Ying's belly?

Wang Ying smiled and pulled Mrs. Xu's hand and touched her raised belly: "You are going to be a grandma."

Mrs. Xu's hands trembled, her eyes blinked a few times, and a heat flux slipped down from her eyes.

"Okay! OK!

Xu Shuang supported his wife and mother and sat down and interrupted, "Mother, this time we are here to pick you up to the city."

Mrs. Xu wiped her tears and said fiercely, "Do you still need to say that?" If you don't say I'm going too!"

My daughter-in-law is pregnant. She must take care of it!

Wang Ying has been looking forward to the child for a long time, but she also knows that both of them have a good success, and it is not easy for her to urge her. Now she is very happy to see that she has a grandson.

The old ladies next to me also came to congratulate.

After Wang Ying just sat down for a while, Qian Juhua also came, followed by a small tail Cheng Yu.

Qian Juhua smiled brightly and said, "You don't have to come here to grab our little malt face."

Every time Wang Ying goes to Qianjuhua, she always holds the smallest malt to make a hard rua.

Cheng Yu also quickly walked to Wang Ying and looked at her belly with Wang Ying's arm in a mistake.

"Sister Ying, that's great."

Wang Ying touched her head. It's time for Cheng Yu to pull up her height. She hasn't seen her for only a few months, and she is half a head taller.

Seeing that Wang Ying also had her friends to talk, Mrs. Xu simply settled the people in the inside room, and she went out happily to deliver her words.

I have to tell my mother's eldest sister that her daughter-in-law is pregnant and is about to go to town!

Xu Shuang was arranged by Mrs. Xu to send sugar. Regardless of whether her grandchildren came out, Mrs. Xu was very happy and looked for her old acquaintances everywhere to report the good news.

Wang Ying pulled Cheng Yu and Qian Juhua into the room.

Ask Cheng Yu first, "How have you been recently?"

She was shocked when she saw Cheng Yu coming in just now. Because their life was a good life, everyone was busy working and was not in the mood to do those miscellaneous things, but for Cheng Yu, she still didn't appear much in front of everyone and always avoided people.

Cheng Yu was a little excited in her voice: "Sister Ying, do you know that two more people in our commune have been called back to Beijing recently?"

Cheng Yu frowned excitedly: "The captain said that I told the teacher that I couldn't go back if I couldn't tell the teacher."

Wang Ying really doesn't know, but it's been seven or four years now. It's expected that this is the two years of work.

Cheng Shufen is not the one who made any big mistake. She is just a teacher of the Peking Opera, which should not be very difficult.

"It's definitely okay. Don't worry."

Wang Ying didn't say anything else, so she cheered up Cheng Yu.

Qian Juhua interrupted and said, "Look, I said that. You will definitely say so. She is not worried that she has to come and tell you in person. Wang Ying, you don't have to worry too much. Some people in our brigade have heard about it now. Everyone knows that the devolved person will go back if they may not say it't good. Everyone doesn't say anything now. Cheng Yu can still follow me to the town for a walk.

Since Wang Ying left, Cheng Yu has been very depressed for a while, and finally became cheerful for these good news.

She loves Peking Opera. Although Wang Ying and Qian Juhua helped her, she still remembered that she could go back to the city to realize her dream of becoming a role.

Wang Ying: "That's good. You and your teacher can relax quickly."

In the past, people used to shrink their lives, but now everyone knows that the devolved people can still leave, and I guess no one will stare at them carefully.

"Go back and tell the captain the fish pond on the mountain." Wang Ying thought about it and said so.

I don't know what's going on in the fish pond on the mountain. No one has ever found out that before Wang Ying and Xu Shuang entered the city, they could earn some income from the fish pond for a year. After she left, Cheng Yu and Qian Juhua occasionally went up to fish.

But Cheng Yu's income is not only that. She also helps money chrysanthemums herd sheep and looks for herbs on the mountain every day. Those herbs used to ask Wang Ying to help change money, but now she is entrusted to Tian Xinghua.

This money is not enough to build a house, but it can make Cheng Shufen and Cheng Yu full of food and drink.

Qian Juhua also agreed, "That is to say, this fish pond will be discovered sooner or later. We are having a good life now. Of course, we don't have to stare at it."

Qian Juhua raises pigs and sheep. She gets the first class in the brigade. Of course, she doesn't like this small fish pond.

Cheng Yu nodded and looked at Wang Ying and Qian Juhua gratefully.

At first, Sister Ying told her about this fish pond, but now she lets herself come forward and say it. In fact, she just wants the members to be more tolerant of themselves.

Qian Juhua and Wang Ying talked a lot, including Tian Dazhu.

Qian Juhua: "Do you remember before that it was the mother-in-law of Widow Yu. She was kicked out by Tian Dazhu, and then the woman didn't know what was going on. She ran over and asked me to sue Tian Dazhu to hook up with Widow Yu during her marriage and said that she could testify."

Before Wang Ying left the village, she saw the farce of the Tian family. Tian Dazhu knew that her son was likely not his own. As long as the members had eyes, they could see that the son of the widow was different from Tian Dazhu, but like the man of Widow Yu's daughter.

But Tian Dazhu insisted on swallowing this thing and insisted on leaving the boy.

Qian Juhua: "I'm not stupid. I'm living a good life. Why should I wail in troubled water? Besides, I can't wait for Tian Dazhu to live with his son in his arms, so that he won't turn his head and come to me for the ears of wheat.

After all these years, Qian Juhua watched the trouble of the Tian family and was extremely glad that she was divorced at the beginning. I have no feelings for Tian Dazhu anymore.

Wang Ying asked curiously, "What about the other women?"

Qian Juhua: "I went to her daughter's place, but I heard that life was not easy. Her son-in-law doesn't know where she knew where her daughter-in-law replaced her own son with Tian Dazhu. Now she is going to get a divorce.

With the divorced head of Qian Juhuahua, Widow Yu's son-in-law is no longer.

It's okay to marry a woman who only wants to think about her mother. This woman doesn't have enough post to her mother's family, and even if she doesn't want her son, she has to find a good life for her mother.

Is this mother married or came to cheat him?

Qian Juhua: "Mother Yu's daughter is focused on her mother, but I still see that this matter is still a bad deal in the end."

Mrs. Yu's daughter is divorced, and her man will definitely not want Widow Yu's daughter. At that time, according to Mrs. Yu's character, she will definitely go to the field column.

But that's all the future. Qian Juhua is looking at this family now, just like watching a play.

The root of everything is that Tian Dazhu wants to have one anyway. Even if the child is someone else's, even if he wears a cuckold, he must have a son.

Qian Juhua: "Ha ha, I'd like to see what they can raise."

Her Mai Miao won the first place at the end of last semester. I heard that the commune's junior high school wanted to recommend Mai Miao to go to technical secondary school.

Qian Juhua rushed over as soon as she saw Wang Ying coming back. One hadn't seen each other for a long time, and the other also wanted to ask Wang Ying what Wang Ying meant.

"Maimiao is 14 years old this year, which really delayed the child. Her teacher said that he could send it to a technical secondary school and go to a medical college. Even if he can't enter the health center, it's good to be a doctor. But I still muttered in my heart. I want to ask you, Wang Ying, you are very knowledgeable. Help me think about what's better to do now?"

Qian Juhua herself tends to let Mai Miao go to a technical secondary school. Nowadays, it is so difficult to enter the technical secondary school. That is, Mai Miao is obedient and sensible and good at learning. The commune teacher likes her very much, so she is willing to recommend her to go to medical secondary school.

Wang Ying looked at Qian Juhua in surprise: "The wheat seedlings are fine."

Technical secondary school is already the best way out for people who go to school now. It is also distributed, and it is at least an iron rice bowl.

Qian Juhua was also honored. She felt that she raised her eyebrows and exhaled. What happened to Tian Dazhu holding her son? Do you have the ability to ask his son to take a technical secondary school when he grows up?

It's not her bragging, and few people in the Manchu commune can perform better than her wheat seedlings.

Wang Ying thought for a moment and asked, "What's Mai Miao's idea?"

Qian Juhua: "She wants to study for a few more years. Her teacher also said that nowadays, not only technical secondary schools can enter junior high schools, but some high schools can also enter, but it is hard to say at that time, and there may not be quotas.

In fact, this year, it took teachers a lot of effort to leave one for Mai Miao.

Wang Ying: "What you want me to say, I think since Mai Miao wants to continue reading, then read it. There are still some differences between junior high school students and high school students. We have only been in high school for two years, and Mai Miao is only the first year of junior high school. Maybe there will be any changes?"

In a few years, the college entrance examination will resume. Of course, if you read more books, you will have an advantage.

However, Wang Ying didn't talk about it in detail. She just said that Mai Miao would study for a few more years. At that time, it really didn't work. At that time, it would be good to ask Xinghua to take her to learn her herbal medicine and be a barefoot doctor in the future.

Qian Juhua was moved by Wang Ying: "Then read it!"

Originally, she thought it would cost less to go to technical secondary school, but since Wang Ying said how good it is to study, then she would study!

The brigade has had a good life in recent years. Because she raised pigs well, she has become famous on the side of the livestock station. Previously, there were animal husbandry stations to learn how she raised pigs.

Therefore, Qian Juhua felt that she gritted her teeth and couldn't provide her daughter to high school.

However, Qian Juhua's words also reminded Wang Ying that the college entrance examination will resume in more than three years. Although Wang Ying went to medical university with high scores in her last life, after so long, it will take time to regain the knowledge.

Wang Ying thought that in a few days, she would look for the Mathematics, Physical and Chemical Series and prepare it early.

The news of Wang Ying's pregnancy blew all over the brigade like a gust of wind. At noon, Tian Youfu also came.

Tian Youfu also asked his daughter-in-law to send some eggs to Wang Ying: "It's not easy for you to conceive, but you should take good care of it."

At noon, there was another meal for a large table of people. Xu Shuang received a few chickens, stewed potatoes and mushrooms with chicken nuggets, and several fish made by Cheng Yu from the mountain. Everyone ate lively.

After dinner, Cheng Yu quietly told Tian Youfu about the fish pond. Tian Youfu's eyes were shining, and he said goodbye to Wang Ying and went out.

Mrs. Xu packed up her things quickly: "I'm going to take the sewing machine to the city, young man. You can come back once tomorrow and bring everything into the city."

She couldn't wait to follow her today, and everything was left behind.

Compared with the last time she entered the city, Mrs. Xu's entry into the city caused a greater sensation. The members had known that Wang Ying and Xu Shuang had the ability, and it was not surprising to enter the city. But Mrs. Xu is just an ordinary old lady, so she went to the city like this?

The time the family left just in time for work. Wang Ying saw a familiar person from a distance, who carried a hoe, shrank his neck, and was short.

It's Wang Yongshun.

Wang Ying looked at this nominal uncle. A few years ago, he always had a loving face in front of him, but what he did was out of words.

A few years later, he shrank like this, many years older than his actual age.

Wang Yongshun also saw Wang Ying. At a glance, Wang Yongshun quickly lowered his head and hurriedly avoided.

In the four years on the reform-through-labour farm, all his spirits were gone.

After coming out, his wife Li Chunjuan had remarried a long time ago. Her son still had two years to come out. The eldest daughter, Wang Pingping, heard that the man's family had made a mistake, and she didn't know where to go after the divorce. Wang Lingling was even more ridiculous. She heard that she also went in.

Three of their families went in at once.

Don't say that he is a person in the brigade, and even others will walk around Wang Yongshun.

Wang Yongshun is afraid when he sees Wang Ying now. He can't wait to get into the ground and not be seen by Wang Ying.

Wang Ying also regarded it as if she couldn't see this person.

Unreasonably, she and Wang Yongshun's family have no room for family affection.

Mrs. Xu's arrival undoubtedly made Wang Ying's life easier. A few days after Mrs. Xu came, she had sex with Aunt Liu and Aunt Ma.

Several old ladies have different temperaments, but they can get along well.

Chen Dong even entrusted the relationship and divided the two empty rooms of the Xu family, one for the Ma family and one for Xu Shuang.

Not long after Xu Shuang came to Mrs. Xu, he got the first-class chef certificate.

Once the rank rises, it is not difficult to have another room to live in.

Mrs. Xu is so happy now. She thought she was not familiar with her life in the city, but now she is happy every day.

She lives alone in a room. Next door is Aunt Ma and several grandchildren. During the day, she occasionally does sewing and helps with housework.

After a few months of briskness, it was finally time for Wang Ying to produce.

Chapter 110

Since Wang Ying was pregnant, she has always been well raised.

And because she was pregnant, Wang Ying also found that as her belly became bigger and bigger, her golden fingers gradually dried up.

Wang Ying guessed that I guessed that when the child was born, I'm afraid this golden finger will be gone.

However, she is not sad at all. Since she traveled through time, she has always lived on herself. She has no golden finger, which has little effect on her.

At the end of May, Wang Ying arrived at the due date.

Mrs. Xu was so excited that she didn't do sewing. She stared at Wang Ying well all day long.

Wang Ying was launched on the last day of May.

Because she had delayed the due date for more than ten days, Xu Shuang just asked for leave to accompany her. Later, she really couldn't leave at work and had to go back to work, but told her neighbor and asked him to come to him if there was any news.

Wang Ying was eating spicy chicken bone stick specially made by Xu Shuang this afternoon.

In the past year when Wang Ying was pregnant with her child, her appetite has always been very stable, and her taste has changed slightly. She used to like sweet food, but now she likes chili. No matter what sweet, spicy, spicy, spicy, as long as it is chili, she can't love it.

Xu Shuang was also very happy to spoil his daughter-in-law. Previously, she was a little worried that Wang Ying would be bad for her health if she ate too much. Later, she went to the hospital to ask and knew that nothing would be fine, so she let go and make snacks for her.

Four meals a day are basic, and there are all kinds of extra snacks at home every day.

This spicy chicken bone stick was also Wang Ying's thought-staking efforts to eat a few days ago. Maybe she had a child. Recently, Wang Ying always recalled her situation when she was in elementary school. At that time, she always saw spicy skewers and chicken bone sticks on the street after school. For a few cents, she could buy a small bowl of spicy skewers and chicken bone sticks.

Pour sticky sauce into the big red thermos pot, add a spoonful of chili oil, mix it with the selected cooked vegetarian bean curd bean skin, and bring some sweet spicy skewers, which is fragrant and spicy.

Wang Ying felt something was wrong when she was eating chicken bone sticks. She moved a little and found that it hurt a little.

Mrs. Xu had long been psychologically prepared for Wang Ying's launch, and quickly called her neighbors to find Xu Shuang.

When she was sent to the hospital, she waited for a few more hours. When the palace entrance was almost opened, Wang Ying was sent to the delivery room.

Xu Shuang couldn't sit down. He walked left and right outside the delivery room. He caught a nurse and asked.

I was shocked by Mrs. Xu. When did she see Xu Shuang say so much?

Xu Shuang asked and successfully annoyed the nurse.

The nurse was still looking at the man's good-looking, and the deer jumped around in her heart, but why did this man say so much!

"Comrade, your love of life is going well. Don't rush!"

Not long after I entered the hospital, I opened the palace opening. Everything was smoothly smoothly, and the child's fetal position was also correct. I don't know what the emergency this person is!

Xu Shuang: "But I've been in for more than ten minutes..."

Mrs. Xu pulled her son back before the nurse was about to swear: "Sit down on you!"

Where can I come out in more than ten minutes to have a baby?

In order to divert Xu Shuang's attention, Mrs. Xu asked, "You are free. Think about the child's name!"

I thought about countless names, and Chen Dongding overthrew several of them. Xu Shuang even went to the dictionary when he had nothing to do. He was about to turn the dictionary. Now the child is about to be born. Not to mention the big name, he didn't even think of a nickname.

Xu Shuang is in a mess. How can he think about this? He doesn't even think much about the children now. His mind is full of the gray face when Wang Ying was just sent to the delivery room.

While talking, Chen Dong also came.

As soon as Xu Shuang heard that Wang Ying was going to give birth, all the dishes she was still stir-fried in her hand were put down. Chen Dong cleaned it up for him, and then rushed to the hospital.

"Have you given birth yet?"

Another fuss about it. Mrs. Xu gave a white look at Chen Dong: "It's early!"

I just pushed forward, at least it will take a while.

Chen Dong gasped and sat down on the stool.

After a long wait, the child finally cried in the delivery room.

The nurse came out with a swaddling baby in her arms: "Congratulations, six catties and five taels. It's a daughter."

Mrs. Xu hurriedly picked up the child. Just now, she was still disgusting Xu Shuang's anxiety, but now she is going to cry first.

"Good boy, good..."

Xu Shuang pulled the nurse: "How's my wife?"

Nurse: "It's in good shape."

Xu Shuang: "That's good. Can I see her?"

By this time, Wang Ying had been pushed out, and the hair on her head was sweaty against her scalp, and her eyes were sleepy.

Xu Shuang squeezed Wang Ying's hand tightly and choked a little: "Creamn for your hard work."

Wang Ying smiled and didn't say anything. She closed her eyes drowsily and fell asleep.

Xu Shuang protected Wang Ying into the ward and didn't say in his heart that we would never give birth again.

Xu Shuang really thinks it's enough to have one. A child has tossed Wang Ying like this. He really can't bear Wang Ying to suffer two crimes.

Mrs. Xu hugged the child and didn't give up her hand. Even Chen Dong came to look around and quickly smelled whether there was a soot smell on her body for fear of smoking this baby egg.

Wang Ying fell asleep. Xu Shuang touched her cheek, so she came to see her daughter lightly.

The little baby has a little hairy fetal hair on his head, red and wrinkled.

Xu Shuang stretched out her finger and gently touched his daughter. He hummed with a soft voice.

Xu Shuang suddenly felt that a warm current flowed into his heart. How amazing it was. He had a child with blood.

Mrs. Xu stuffed the child into her arms: "Your father and daughter are close. I'll see where there are hot water and rice. Let's turn it back later. You can make something to eat for Wang Ying. Let's deal with it first.

Xu Shuang hugged his daughter stiffly. I'm afraid such a soft child can't even grow bones, okay?

Chen Dong's eyes were hot: "A hug me?"

When the soft baby was in his arms, Chen Dong was suddenly perfect.

However, he didn't hold it for long. Xu Shuang disliked him, a master, with oil and salt.

Chen Dong: "Just a little bit!"

Aggrieved...

Xu Shuang: "Not a little at all."

This is a fragrant and soft little daughter.

Chen Dong was so greedy that he could only watch it.

Wang Ying has no family, but even the medical staff couldn't find out the family's fault after being hospitalized for a few days. After Mrs. Xu was busy, she was not uncontasant to serve her daughter-in-law at all, and she couldn't love her little granddaughter.

Not to mention Xu Shuang. He asked for leave for several days in a row. It was Wang Ying who moved her finger, and he would know what Wang Ying wanted.

Wang Ying leaned on the pillow with Xu Shuang's special chicken soup and meat and vegetables, which made the pregnant woman in the next bed with hot eyes.

Wang Ying was hospitalized for three days, and many people came to see her.

First of all, the infirmary staff represented by Jiang Lin, carried more than 20 eggs and two packs of brown sugar and a bucket of wheat milk essence. Then Zhang Na also brought eggs and sugar.

There are also Xu Shuang's colleagues in the unit. There are not many things sent, but they are all available to pregnant women.

Wang Ying was a little stunned when she first saw her daughter. After reacting, a strong nostalgia made her help but pick up the child.

Xu Shuang: "Our mother said she looked like you and me, but I didn't see where she looked like."

He and Wang Ying are both beautiful, but even if he is out of conscience, he can't say that his daughter's red wrinkled is the same as them.

Wang Ying: "It's really like it. My eyes are a little like me, and my eyebrows are like you... Well, my mouth is also like you."

Wang Ying felt that her eyes were fine, but her eyebrows, mouth and face shape actually followed Xu Shuang?

"...She doesn't look like me, but the same style as you."

Wang Ying herself is an innocent little white flower, but Xu Shuang is the more aggressive and eye-looking.

Mrs. Xu brought hot water into the door. Hearing this, she agreed, "I said he would do more!" But you both look good, you can do whatever you want.

Wang Ying smiled and nodded the baby who was spitting bubbles. It's really good. She has always wanted a daughter and got what she wanted. She didn't value her appearance so much.

Xu Shuang didn't think so, but Wang Ying said that the more he looked at it, the more he felt.

Wang Ying: "By the way, I thought of a nickname for our baby."

Mrs. Xu pulled Xu Shuang away: "Speak quickly and say quickly. This boy has made me so angry these two days, and the book is full of strange words! I don't even recognize it. He also said he wanted to use it as a nickname!"

When Xu Shuang saw his daughter born, he really seriously considered his name, but Mrs. Xu didn't like any of the names he said!

Xu Shuang seems to have fucked with rare words. He chooses all those strange words. Although he has a good intention, isn't this a trick on the child? Isn't it just waiting to be talked about by others when you go to school?

Wang Ying glanced at Xu Shuang, who was a little aggrieved, and said, "Do you think it's okay to call it Taotao?"

My daughter has a small birthmark behind her ear, red, and looks like a peach.

Mrs. Xu talked twice and patted her thigh: "Okay!"

My mother's name is Ying, and my daughter's name is Tao. Isn't that right?

Xu Shuang also nodded. Peach is a good name.

After staying in the hospital for enough days, the family was discharged with peaches.

When she got home, Mrs. Xu said, "Fortunately, she was not born in winter. She was suffering during confinement in winter. It's just right at this time. It's not hot. The weather is just right."

When Wang Ying returned home, she began to confinement seriously. Xu Shuang also fed her several meals a day, such as soybean peanuts and chestnut stewed chicken on pig's feet. He even returned to the brigade to ask the captain for fish. Now the fish pond on the mountain belongs to the common land. Tian Youfu has taken care of the fish pond and is ready not to fish it clean every year. I'm afraid that it will be eaten. Xu Shuang went back, brought three big fish back, and made food for Wang Ying in different ways.

Wang Ying was worried that Mrs. Xu would not be busy. What she thought was really wrong, so she spent money to find a little daughter-in-law in the courtyard to help her.

But peach is unexpectedly good. The child's work and rest are very normal. It doesn't make her exhausted for the child's heart and turn it upside down day and night.

Mrs. Xu sighed, "It's much better to bring than Xu Ming when he was a child. Xu Ming's stinky boy was a grinder when he was a child, and he didn't look like Xu Shuang at all. Xu Shuang is better to bring it, but there is nothing wrong with Jueduo. Xu Ming cried and howled every day..."

Speaking of Xu Ming, Wang Ying quickly asked, "I heard that my sister-in-law is also pregnant?"

Mrs. Xu's eyebrows danced: "I'm pregnant! You gave birth here, and she found out that she was pregnant. The letter the day before yesterday is estimated to be four months now!"

Xu Ming has been in the northwest for the past few years, and his life was more difficult at the beginning. Later, he also had the ability and married the farm director's house. Now he doesn't need Xu Shuang to subsidize anything at all, and occasionally sends some specialties back.

Mrs. Xu: "I can't get through it so far away. I'm going to make him some children's clothes and send them to him at that time. It's also our attitude."

Xu Ming's sweet mouth was a depressing. Xu Shuang told Wang Ying in private that his mother had to find someone at that time. Fortune teller said that Xu Ming was a life of eating soft rice.

Wang Ying smiled and said, "Do more. By the way, I still have a few ideas, that is, to take a stroller and a crib. In a few days, let's make a set for Peach first. If it's convenient, send the drawings to the eldest brother and sister-in-law."

Mrs. Xu: "Yes, but don't worry about painting. Peach is still young. Let's just give it before he was born."

"This woman's confinement is the most important thing. You are a doctor. You know it. If you can't do confinement well, it's easy to fall into a sound. When the confinement is done, some old diseases can also be rooted..."

Wang Ying's heart was warm: "Mom, you are so kind."

She is lucky to have such fetters and family affection in this era.

Wang Ying's confinement sat until early July. Xiaotaotao was also carefully fed and took care of it and became white, white and tender. Whether it was to see Wang Ying or a neighbor of the compound, everyone who saw it had to say something.

"It looks so good, like Xu Shuang!"

Jiang Lin, who came in a very frequent way, expressed different opinions when she came for the second time.

"It looks better than your man!"

Wang Ying: "It's okay. We don't expect her to act in a movie. It's good and not a meal."

Jiang Lin smiled and said, "I forgot to tell you that I'm an official doctor now!"

She straightened her chest: "I'm not an intern anymore!"

Wang Ying congratulated her: "That's good."

Jiang Lin: "I mean... I'm going to compete with you in the future!"

In fact, she is actually a little higher than Wang Ying's status in the infirmary now. Wang Ying has been pregnant and giving birth to a child for too long time. During this period, it is difficult for Dr. Yang to find Wang Ying even if something to do, and Jiang Lin was stimulated by Yang Qing before, so she held a lot of energy to prove herself, which was particularly active.

Gradually, he also registered with Dr. Yang.

However, Jiang Lin was not very happy. She even felt that it was not the right time for Wang Ying to have a child. As soon as she came to work in the sugar factory, she was pregnant with a child, and the work could not be carried out. Dr. Yang used to treat her as a trainer, but now he also takes herself into account.

Wang Ying listened to Jiang Lin's words, but she was not angry. She said kindly, "Let's compete peacefully. Besides, maybe there will be other opportunities in the future?"

Jiang Lin's winning mentality was weighed by Wang Ying four or two pounds and bulged her cheek: "I knew you were going to say so."

For more than half a year, she has taken on most of the visits to the infirmary, and has changed from the original appearance of pricking people as soon as she speaks to a gentle and stable doctor.

Looking at Wang Ying again, Jiang Lin was a little frustrated when the other party had never been angry.

I feel like I didn't seem to win too completely.

Wang Ying comforted her, but she was not so enlightened that she could only talk about the topic.

"I heard that Yang Qing is getting married?"

Speaking of Yang Qing, Jiang Lin came to his senses.

"Yes! She now said she was going to transfer it to the Propaganda Department.

Jiang Lin curled her lips and said, "I'm looking for the son of the workshop director of our factory."

Wang Ying was a little confused: "The one she talked about before?"

Jiang Lin: "Blow it, she dislikes that others can't change her to a good position."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32K 501 14
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
51.6K 521 16
70s, Daily Life on Island (七零海岛日常) Author: Lin Aludong Lin Tao is a coffin, and the villagers think she is unlucky. The eccentric grandmother wants...
4.1K 69 7
我的房车旅馆[天灾] 作者:孤独的兔子舞 Not my story
33.1K 391 9
In the 1970s, the couple was reborn in their daily life, farming, being a soldier, treating diseases and raising children. Zhuo Yuhang changed his fa...