Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

Qian Juhua gave birth to a daughter, and the news spread rapidly in the winter brigade.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law and Tian Dazhu's mother were shaking. Qian Juhua is another daughter and three daughters!

Not only will this family rely on its nephew in the future, but even Dabao pushes the money and chrysanthemum that leads to premature birth can be fooled.

Tian Dazhu's old woman's eyebrows were flying: "I said that Dazhuzi had no son's life, but the chrysanthemum did not believe in evil, so he had to fight. Look, it cost several yuan, and it cost several yuan to find a midwive and Wang Ying. In the end, he didn't she give birth to a girl? It can be seen that it is doomed.

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law was also happy. She quarreled with her mother-in-law until midnight. The man didn't know until she came back in the morning that Qian Juhua really gave birth to a girl!

Tian Erzhu's daughter-in-law suddenly felt that the words in her heart the other day had not been frustrated. It really came true!

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law originally quarreled and complained about each other, but now they are happy together and can't wait to talk.

Tian Dazhu's wife was also arrogant, called her eldest son over and told him in detail, "Is your daughter-in-law also give up now?" That's her life. She can't give birth to a son! You don't have this life. In the future, you still lean against your nephew at ease. You looked up at Dabao, and you can still be unfilial to you in the future? Besides, don't you have to come to the big baby if you throw the basin back and smash the bowl?"

"Your daughter-in-law looked so relirant yesterday, and it was scary to look at it. You have to make it clear to her when you go back. Like her, she can't give birth to a son. It's kind for us to eat and drink as usual and not kick them out. Tell her to be less demons!"

Tian Dazhu's mother was angry yesterday when she mentioned it: "And your two girls' films, one of them ran out to find someone without saying a word, but she will find you nosy. One of them complained with his voice. What's wrong? As a grandmother, I have to be pointed to the captain by my younger generation?

"Go back and tell your daughter-in-law that she would go to Tian Youfu tomorrow, saying that she would not pursue it."

Tian Dazhu's waist board was particularly strong: "She's fine again. Yesterday, your brother went to the next brigade. When he came back, his lower body was soaked. She is still sleeping now! Even if Dabao pushes it, your brother is worthy of her. Tell her not to pursue it again!"

Tian Dazhu shrank and didn't even say anything in front of his mother, which made Tian Dazhu look at her angrily.

She really doesn't like her eldest son. Who likes people who can't type three words with a stick?

The youngest son is sweet and talkative, and he also gives birth to a fat grandson. She has a leaning leaning with her wife all the time. Isn't it just her grandson competing?

Dazhu has only three daughters, and sooner or later, they will be married as a lose money.

Tian Dazhu thought of this and asked, "How much did you pay Wang Ying and the midwives this morning?"

Tian Dazhu shrank his neck: "Give the midwive four yuan and one for the old aunt. Wang Ying didn't give it."

Five yuan!

Tian Dazhu's heart hurt. She touched her chest and scolded fiercely, "The midwive, the child was born when he came!" She didn't help at all. Is she embarrassed to ask for four yuan?! You have too much money to bite your hand, don't you?"