Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

In winter, it's really boring to say. It's not over when it snows heavily. I don't know if the seventh brigade is against the mountain. It can accumulate half-person snow in the next day.

Wang Ying also got up the next morning. When she saw a piece of silver wrapped in front of her, she felt the so-called heavy snow. It didn't mean that there was snow that was more capable of people to trap people, but that the road conditions in the mountain were complicated. You can't know where the snow was thick and the snow was deep.

Maybe you step into a deep pit next step, and then the strong wind can bury people out of the roof.

That's right, Mrs. Xu also said that the situation was much better: "In the past, there was no way to this area, but later I organized someone to open a path to the town of the commune next door, otherwise if it was put on it a few years, the snow would not be completely out of the snow."

At least something happens now. It's hard to go out to town if you choose a weather that won't snow, but it's more difficult.

At this age, Mrs. Xu watched the changes in the world, and her life gradually improved. She was quite confident in the future: "In the future, maybe she can still build the road. Maybe she won't have to be one by one for a winter."

However, it seems that it is not bad whether it is sealed or not, which also delays Xu Shuang from going to work like this. Even if there is a way out in winter.

It's too cold.

There is no farm work in winter, and there is nothing urgent to go out. It's better to stay at home.

The first heavy snow did not last long, but the wind blew fiercely. Not long, the whole brigade seemed to be covered with a thick quilt, and the snow made people's eyesight much better at night.

While the snow was not thick, the brigade came to call someone.

Because Xu Shuang didn't go to work this year, Tian Youfu also assigned him work and arranged tasks.

Mrs. Xu knew very well, "Blessed is a kind man."

Although Xu Ming's affairs were covered by a lot, it didn't sound good. In addition, when they married Wang Ying, there was also a big battle, and some people muttered privately that Xu Shuang should not do anything.

He divided the homestead in the brigade, got the town's salary, and found a wife with good ingredients.

Why can you spread all the good things on his head?

It's not a good thing to live too well these days.

While Xu Shuang is at home this winter, Tian Youfu also intends to ask Xu Shuang to do some work with him, so that others won't see it. In addition, as soon as Xu Shuang graduated, she went to learn craftsmanship from her master and entered the hotel, and she was not very familiar with the rest of the brigade. Tian Youfu wants Xu Shuang to have a good relationship with the masses, so that no one will be jealous and bloody.

The winter work is divided into two sides, and on the one hand is shoveling snow. The brigade can't get out of it, and there must be a place for everyone to walk normally. Not to shovel all the snow, at least leave a short track on the edge. It's convenient for everyone to come to the door. There is also patrol. The wild objects in the mountains have been hit in for a long time before, but every winter I can hear some nearby brigades encounter living objects and go down the mountain.

They are basically wild boars. Occasionally, there are a few stupid rabbits. In the past few years, when the harvest was not very good, I heard that there were wolf going down the mountain.