Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16

Wang Ying was a little annoying to be involved in this matter. Wang Lingling, a reborn daughter, accidentally involved her uncle's family. What does this have to do with her?

She didn't forget Wang Lingling's funny face.

In order to give Wang Lingling peace and marry her ex-fiancé, don't even think about this kind of thing.

There are so many people in a commune. What kind of people can't she find? She doesn't have to do with Wang Lingling's family.

But Xu Shuang's words made her feel...

Marrying Xu Shuang also seems to be an idea.

In fact, Wang Ying's original priority was to find someone who could get married. Only when she became a member of her own household strictly. Can Wang Yongshun still drive away his niece in order to take possession of the house?

Later, I still considered that I came to the door-to-door at this time, or five, six, seven or eight boys at home, which I really can't afford to raise. If she had to deal with so many brothers, sisters-in-law after marriage, it would be too embarrassing for her. That's why I got this idea.

Finding an educated youth is actually the same as recruiting, and educated youth is more in line with Wang Ying's aesthetics.

Wang Ying has met those bachelors in the brigade. Not to mention wearing them, they are all with mud in their nails, fleas in her hair, and smell from afar!

Educated youths are much cleaner.

Take another look at Xu Shuang. She has a prominent appearance and a good hygienic habit as a cook. People look refreshing. In addition, he gave himself a rabbit on the mountain before, and I usually listened to him to someone in the village. It can be seen that character has also passed the test.

The most important thing!

He is a cook.

Wang Ying had to admit that she was a little tempting.

Xu Shuang didn't stare at Wang Ying and insisted on letting her give her an explanation now. Looking at Wang Ying bowing her head and thinking, Xu Shuang said, "I know it's more sudden. Just tell me after you think about it."

Xu Shuang thought for a moment and added, "The sentence I just said is OK, because I suddenly thought of this. Just go out in a minute and you just say you don't agree.

When young men and women talk about marriage, the changes will change separately.

If you agree before, and then disagree, it doesn't look good for the woman. It's easy to lose a reputation.

On the contrary, if you say you don't agree first, you can't think about it. If you agree later, no one cares about it.

Wang Ying nodded. The balance in her heart had actually tilted, but it was not bad to think more about this kind of life event.

Looking at Xu Shuang, Wang Ying has made an additional attributive, and this person's mind is quite delicate.

Well, Wang Ying thought of her best friend before the end of the world, and what she complained most about was her boyfriend's rough straight thinking.

Wang Ying doesn't think of straight men, but too many men always think that being big and small is proof of their forward-looking. When you encounter small things that are not good, the details that are not taken into account, I always don't think so. You tell him that the details determine success or failure. He said that he just forgot what was a big deal for a moment.