Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

The old ladies talk all the time. The one who talks to Mrs. Zhao is the fifth brigade of Shengli Commune, and they usually work as a matchmaker.

When she mentioned Wang Ying, she really didn't know that Mrs. Zhao had had the idea of Wang Ying, but she was envious and regretted.

I regret that I haven't found such a good woman for a long time. She has a rich house, and she hasn't been involved in her mother's family. Even if it's a recruit, it's very easy to recruit!

She held a large number of young men who couldn't say kissing. Wang Ying was so good that she had to ask for at least ten yuan for thank-patch money to anyone she introduced to!

As for envy, that is, the matchmaker Xu Shuang is looking for. The matchmaker circle is also very small, and several of the surrounding communes know each other. That old woman doesn't know where she came from! Unexpectedly, I picked up a ready-made one!

"I was thinking that your little three son hadn't talked about the superior. I'm sure I'll introduce it to you for the first time, but who knew that her hands were slower, and the young woman looked for it by herself! Alas, but your family also has the ability to find your daughter-in-law..."

This is still a little difficult to say, and it is just a run on Mrs. Zhao. The money earned by the matchmaker is the introduction money in the middle, which becomes the later thank-you matchmaker's money. In addition, you can go to the dinner at the dinner when you are doing things.

The Zhao family was fine. The front foot told themselves that they wanted to find someone to enter the door to be a stepmother, and the back foot was settled by himself. Without saying that, the banquet would not be done, and the people had nothing to say, so that they were left in the wilderness.

The matchmaker said a lot of things, and didn't pay attention to the change of Mrs. Zhao's expression at all.

When they arrived at the place, all three people got out of the car.

The matchmaker waved her hand and returned to her brigade.

Mrs. Zhao was so suffocating behind her that she almost couldn't breathe!

Obviously, she was her favorite daughter-in-law!

House! Money! Work!

If she can get this daughter-in-law, she can live in the house first. She can take her wife and the children of the third son's family to Wang Ying's house!

Wang Ying still has a job! Although barefoot doctors only cost five or six yuan a month, there are fewer places to spend money in the countryside, and there are also a lot of five or six yuan! Enough for their family to eat enough!

The more Mrs. Zhao thought about it, the more angry she became. Especially Wang Lingling was close to her, a daughter-in-law who could make money and a house, and a stupid daughter-in-law who was arrested when she went to the city to buy food. Mrs. Zhao couldn't think about it carefully. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that she was immersed in the bitter water of regret.

When Mrs. Zhao got home, she lay down and lay on the kang and moved around. Close her eyes, it was money, house and work!

Wang Lingling came home without a little. When the two children saw her, they turned over and did not ask her where she had been during this period, but just stared at her for sugar.

When Wang Lingling got married, she took all her private room with her. She had a thick mind since she was a child. Sometimes Li Chunjuan gave her money to Xu Shuang's house to exchange things, and she intercepted a little by herself. Sometimes when she went to town to send money and food stamps to her brother, she cut it a little longer. Over time, she saved seven or eight yuan by herself.