Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101

Twenty-eight years old.

The lively atmosphere starts in the morning. This year, the closer it is, the more exciting it is.

The streets are full of people. Whether they come out to prepare New Year's goods or not, they are willing to catch the excitement. Even if it doesn't look like some skills in the early years, it is still lively.

The children ran in groups and set off firecrackers, some were branded with small holes in their clothes by firecrackers, crying.

A man with a head-face walked across the streets and looked at both sides with a wrong look.

Someone is selling fried melon seeds without tickets. Anyway, it's 28 today. Even if you speculate inverted the office, you have to celebrate the Spring Festival, right? So these people were a little bolder. When a half-year-old boy saw him looking at him like this, he whispered to attract guests: "Comrade, do you want to stir-fried melon seeds?"

The man wrapped his head looked at the children with greed and whispered fiercely, "No!"

The half-large boy stepped back. This man is really fierce.

The man with his head stared at it for a while before turning around and leaving reluctantly.

Follow the person who followed the stalker not far behind him: ...

No, you are an abductor. Is it really okay to talk and do things so arrogantly?

Didn't you see the melon seed seller staring at you just now?

The ordinary people in these years are very enthusiastic. When they meet bad people, they have to try their part to play their part.

The stalker whispered to his companion, "I've inquired. This person seems to be the person in charge of their group."

The implication is that even if this guy is an abductor, he is not a major cadre.

Or they are hateful. The main cadres of their abductors are the two women and the dwarf, as well as a long and beautiful young man.

It's because they are not vigilant, so they can commit crimes recklessly.

In the past few days, they have put the files of several surrounding counties together. At least 20 or 30 children have been abducted, and more than a dozen children in the countryside have been lost. The statistics of the little daughter-in-law are incomplete, but at least there are about a dozen.

This is just a few surrounding counties. I don't know if these abducters have committed crimes elsewhere.

Do you think it's hateful?

The usual methods used by these people are, threaders stepping on some points, and directly using dwarfs to catch children like last time.

There were also those two women who came forward to lie to the child that she had lost her child and asked the children to help find it.

The most annoying thing is to let the fierce man just now pretend to be a couple with the woman in their gang. The two quarrel on the street, or the man grabbed the woman's hair and said that she cuckolded herself.

You should know that there is no shortage of peach news at all times, so that people inside their gang can take advantage of the fun to take the children away.

When parents found that their children had been lost, they would have run away.

The two people who watched gritted their teeth.