Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71

Wang Lingling's crazy appearance scared many people, and scared several children to tears.

Zhao Jun opened his mouth and wanted to say anything but didn't say it. He was silent. Such silence is also reasonable. Many people sigh that their wives have pushed their own mother to death, which is very out of line no matter where they are.

The captain arranged someone to go to the militia and was ready to send Wang Lingling directly to the town's public security. I also need to restrain Mrs. Zhao's body and wait for someone to ask tomorrow.

Wang Lingling may have foreseen her end. Before leaving, she did not forget to leave a big thunder for Zhao Jun.

"Big brother and second brother, don't think it's my idea to separate the family. Your third brother told me on the phone."

Her eyes were full of malice: "He said you were so rubbish that you couldn't even raise your wives and children. But he is not obliged to raise children for you. If he hadn't said so, how could I have separated? Think about it, in fact, he felt that no one took care of his children before, so he could only live without parting up. Later, I thought that I had married me and could take care of his children, so I couldn't bear you anymore.

Zhao Jun's voice was soaked with ice slag: "Wang Lingling, when it's all about this, you still have to provoke it."

Wang Lingling smiled particularly cheerfully. Why can't she do it? She is not a person who can hold back her grievances. After living for two lifetimes, the biggest grievances are Zhao Jun, who showed him the children and took care of his family. He was also bullied by his embankment, bullied by his own mother, and quarrel with his sisters-in-law.

Zhao Jun only knows how to shake his hand away, and he doesn't care about everything at home. He didn't say that the two children would help promote the relationship, but put maggots on her, so that the child could be wronged and he would find his own father...

Wang Lingling: "Zhao Jun, I finally know why Wang Ying doesn't want you anymore. You look fine, but in fact, you are the most disgusting.

Wang Lingling was taken away by the militia, and she she shed tears. I don't know how to move forward, but she felt as if she had made the wrong choice again.

Wang Lingling left, but what she left was still left behind, leaving a gap between the Zhao brothers.

Zhao Jun opened his mouth to explain it to others, but he didn't know where to start.

Of course, what Wang Lingling said is false. Although Zhao Jun is selfish, he still misses his brothers and parents. Otherwise, I would not have separated my family all the time in my last life. Later, when I developed, I also pulled my brothers together.

But...but...

Zhao Jun remembered that in his previous life, the reason why he did not separate family was that there were no contradictions in the family.

After Wang Ying entered the door, she took care of him in an orderly way. She never talked about the two children, nor did she complain about Mrs. Zhao and her sister-in-law. Even Zhao Jun told the children at that time that if his stepmother wronged them, they could call their father.

Wang Ying should know, because Zhao Jun later heard his son say something to Wang Ying when he came home. But Wang Ying did not quarrel with him about this, but was better for her two children.

Because of the comfort of family affairs, Zhao Jun devoted himself to his career. Naturally, there will be no selfish complaints. He is working hard in the army and working hard to return to the place.