Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111

Yang Qing's transfer was silent. For Wang Ying, there was just a missing person who was always in the office.

But for Jiang Lin, she was very unhappy. She had been holding her strength to hit Yang Qing in the face.

When Yang Qing left, she didn't say hello to the infirmary, but left after packing up after work without leaving a little face.

Zhang Na came to see Wang Ying and carefully wentssiped to Wang Ying: "Dor. Yang's face is extremely ugly. I heard that Yang Qing and her have been overturned."

Yang Qing was determined to find a good partner. Naturally, what her aunt said was not worried.

However, Zhang Na patted her chest and said with lingering fear, "Where she leaves, otherwise I will always think about her previous transmission to me and defend Ken Zhao Jun."

It was because Yang Qing sent a gossip that Zhang Na stayed away from her for so long.

Jiang Lin did not have the previous estrangement from Wang Ying because her brother was abducted by the abductor.

Only Yang Qing was singled for several young women in the office.

Wang Ying thought about it and said, "Everyone has their own aspirations. It's good that she won't be a nurse."

Although Zhang Na is usually rough, she is much better than Yang Qing in terms of business ability. Although Yang Qing has a reputation as a nurse, she is a little better.

Zhang Na: "That's what my mother said!"

Anyway, Yang Qing left. Except for Dr. Yang's anger, all of them were very happy.

Zhang Na teased Peach lying on the exclusive bed: "Peach is so cute. If I get married, I also want a daughter."

The people who came to see Wang Ying came and left, but Wang Ying was not hindered and sat happily after confinement.

The child always grows fast. Wang Ying always feels that the last time she saw that her daughter was a red peach was yesterday, but the peach had grown white rice teeth and toddler.

In a blink of an eye, Peach, the little girl named Wang Mantao is already two years old.

In 1976, everything was changing slightly for Wang Ying.

The first thing is that Cheng Shufen and Cheng Yu returned to the city.

In June, Wang Ying was taking Peach to accompany Mrs. Xu to the countryside for a banquet. Tian Xinghua, Wu Guihua's daughter, was witnessed by her parents, found a good guy in the commune to get married.

The big stone in Wu Guihua's heart finally fell, and the banquet was happily opened. Now the life of the seventh brigade is getting better. Everyone is not as good as before. For the sake of needle and thread, you are noisy with green onions and garlic.

Even Tian Youfu said that the people in the brigade were slowly "good to manage".

Wang Ying thought, isn't it easy to manage? When she was poor, she couldn't listen to those big truths. Now it's a little looser, and naturally I'm willing to get along well with it.

Tian Xinghua's cheeks were red, wearing the big red clothes bought by Wu Guihua from Wang Ying from the county, and her cheeks were shining.

Taotao, who is just two years old, speaks with a little milk, but she can accurately express her opinions.

"Good-looking! Peach, you also need to wear it! Peach should also be used as bridal paper!

Wang Ying quickly went up to cover her mouth.