Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

Wang Ying was a little surprised: "Do you want Xinghua to be a midg?"

Wu Guihua: "Not very good. I think it's better to send someone to learn craftsmanship by asking her to do housework at home for many years."

Wang Ying hesitated a little: "But the job of the mid-birth attendant..."

It's not that Wang Ying has any opinions, but at this time, it is generally believed that the work of midows should be done by women who have given birth.

If the unmarried little girl does this, I'm afraid she will be accused of being gosss.

Since Wu Guihua has made up her mind to send her daughter as a midnaughter, she naturally takes this factor into account.

However, she also said, "What's the matter? Young girls see more things and don't lose. I think that the job of a midwive is good, and making money is the second. The main thing is to know something. Over the years, it is also a skill that can settle down."

Wu Guihua is not cowardly, although she knows what Wang Ying means.

This rural woman has to see a little blood when she gives birth to a child. There are unreasonable families such as Tian Dazhu's family, and they also have to tear up their internal tore up their families. Housework is mixed with work, which is very bad.

For unmarried girls, it is inevitable that they are not so enthusiastic about getting married and having children.

Wu Guihua thinks, what is this? First of all, ask Xinghua to read more and listen to it, so as not to get angry.

Wang Ying listened to Wu Guihua, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she asked Tian Xinghua, "What do you think of Xinghua herself?"

No matter how small the adults say, they still have to see if the children are happy or not. Later, the obstetrics and gynecology department has been the hardest hit by doctors. Although there are few now, it is also very bad in case of one. Besides, this work is also tiring. It is generally a day to give birth, which is very hard.

Tian Xinghua is much shyer than Wu Guihua, but she is also a clear person under the influence of Wu Guihua.

Hearing Wang Ying's question, he nodded and replied, "Sister Wang Ying, I'd like to."

She doesn't understand, but there are living examples around her.

One is Wang Ying and the other is Bai Ling. Wu Guihua took them out all day to compare that Tian Xinghua leaned towards Wang Ying almost without much hesitation.

If... like Sister Wang Ying, she can have a craft and her own small home, such a day is the ideal life for Tian Xinghua as a farm girl.

Seeing that both mother and daughter were very active, Wang Ying agreed, "The apricot blossoms and I would recognize the medicinal herbs first. After a while, the health clinic will train the midnterns, and then go and try it."

In fact, this matter has little to do with her. Barefoot doctors and midwives are not superiors and subordinates, but are in charge of different colleagues. But since Wu Guihua brought her daughter to Wang Ying first, she must want Wang Ying to take her daughter, hoping to pass the exam smoothly and become a midwive.

Wang Ying responded and made Wu Guihua so happy that she didn't know what to say.

Just like sending children to school, she kept saying good words, "That's fine! I'll ask her to come and give you a hand tomorrow. You can arrange her at will. Give her all the work of running errands. I don't need her to do it at home. You just ask her to bring you tea and pass water. If you are too busy at home, just call me. If there is anything that is not done properly, you can directly teach you not to be polite..."