Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116

Speaking of which, Wang Ying has not deliberately inquired about Zhao Jun in recent years. After having a daughter, Wang Ying even hung her heart on her daughter and no longer had time to pay attention to something else.

But if Wang Ying doesn't inquire, she doesn't know the news that doesn't represent Zhao Jun. In fact, Zhao Jun still has a certain reputation in the sugar factory, but this reputation is not a good reputation.

Zhao Jun has not rested in recent years, and has always been determined to find a wife. He kept entrusting matchmakers to introduce, the Propaganda Department, the Trade Union, and Zhao Jun will actively participate in the organization of social blind dates. But it fails every time.

There have been a lot of things for this. Some of them like Zhao Jun, and Zhao Jun denoy on others. Zhao Jun likes it, but others don't want it.

Once again, even if there is a suitable person, he is unwilling to find Zhao Jun on a blind date.

Even the matchmaker was puzzled. Speaking of which, Captain Zhao was not bad, and he also had a job. He heard that he was still pinched money in his hand, so he could not get married.

But that's the truth. Zhao Jun couldn't find his wife.

This is the reason why he can't find his wife, and his two children account for a large part.

Zhao Jun's two children, Zhao Dong and Zhao Xi, Zhao Dong is already 13 or 14 this year, and Zhao Xi is more than ten years old.

The two brothers and sisters are suspicious of dogs in the family courtyard of the sugar factory.

Since Zhao Dong tore his face with his father, he has been playing truant and fighting. Every year, he carries back red lanterns, and from time to time, he is found at home by other people's parents to say something.

Although Zhao Xi is not as troublesome as her brother, she also has poor grades in school and is often called a parent.

It can be said that in his two lifetimes, Zhao Jun finally realized how hard it was to raise a child.

The two children erased all his lofty ambitions. Even later, Zhao Jun himself was a little discouraged and his request for a blind date fell again and again.

Now he doesn't care about gains and losses, and he hopes that a woman can save him from water and fire.

He now has the responsibility of a young captain of the security department, and there is no real power. Seeing that the people around me don't say anything goes well, the young people in the past are all married and can have a sal of hot food when they go home. But he is still struggling with the tricky demons of his two children every day.

Zhao Jun has only one feeling.

Tired.

What exceeds the achievements of the previous life, what is to find a better woman to slap Wang Ying in the face, and what expands the career plan has become utopian.

Seeing myself spend time in the factory day by day, I live an ordinary life that is no different from others. Zhao Jun couldn't wait.

This college entrance examination is his last chance.

Zhao Jun's immediate superior advised and said, "Why do you have to resign?" What about your child when you resign? Although the house in the factory can be kept for you, you resigned, and your pension will definitely not be your share in the future. Besides, your age is enough. It seems that your salary will be raised..."

The head of the Security Section felt sorry and Zhao Jun was too risky.

Can the college entrance examination be easy to take?