Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91

Winter storage cabbage is prepared at this time in late autumn and early winter every year.

Aunt Liu patted her forehead: "Really, I'm so busy and confused. Let's buy it earlier this year, so that we don't have to afford to grab the third update.

Wang Ying combined her two lifetimes, which is the first time she has experienced grabbing winter cabbage.

She asked curiously, "How much are you going to buy?"

The battle is so big that I'm afraid I have to hoard more.

Aunt Ma: "Cress is calculated according to the head of people. There are six adults and six children in our family. It costs at least 350 catties to calculate."

Wang Ying:!!!

Aunt Liu: "Our family is inseparable. Five adults and two children have to say, at least 300 catties."

Wang Ying:????

Even Aunt Xu, who has always been more entious, said, "Our four adults and one child can't be less than 200 catties."

Wang Ying: ...

It's not that Wang Ying is rare and strange. In fact, she has lived in the countryside in recent years. Although she has less money than in the city, she eats and drinks from the ground. Dry more vegetables in summer, and there will be a lot of kinds of food you can eat in winter. But food and drink in the city depend on wages, and naturally there are not so many choices.

Aunt Liu: "Three hundred catties of cabbage, plus two baskets of radishes, my family will be almost the same this year."

Aunt Xu: "My family is almost the same. In our households, I don't think Wang Ying's family doesn't need to hoard much. After all, they don't have children, and the two live a comfortable life. By the way, Wang Ying, you don't use your bike recently, right? Why don't you lend a bicycle to the aunt? Look, it's not easy for us to pull back these two hundred catties of cabbage.

Wang Ying replied with a smile, "Look at what you said, I must use it if I bought a bicycle. You can't work without a bicycle in the morning, evening and evening. Doesn't Sister Yun have a bicycle? Right, Sister Yun? Look, your mother-in-law has said so. Why don't Sister Yun go to work with your legs, or I don't wish you good luck with cabbage.

Since Zhang Yun was slapped in the face by Xu Shuang, she has more than a problem with Wang Ying and her, which is simply a big problem.

She originally saw that Xu Shuang looked good, which was a little worse than her man, and she also felt that Xu Shuang had a loss in finding Wang Ying. But now she doesn't think so.

Every time my mother-in-law said something inappropriate, she turned around and began to make delicious food on the other side of Xu Shuang.

He hasn't been making meat all the time. After all, no one has that much meat tickets, but this person is too savy!

He refined fat meat with oil, stir-fried vegetables with meat and oil when cooking, and brought back meat and vegetables from the restaurant to time to stew them on the stove. When he poked the stove, Dabao here began to cry. Zhang Yun scolded Xu Shuang's face and beast heart while his eldest son! Fortunately, he is still the chef of a state-owned restaurant, a caring selfish ghost!

Zhang Yun is no longer interested in appreciating Xu Shuang's handsome face, and only thinks that this man's face is abominable.

At this time, Wang Ying squeezed her mother-in-law openly and secretly, and Zhang Yun protected people in an instant.