Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

Wang Yaozong's crime is settled. He committed things with Brother Dao's group of people, and naturally the results are measured together.

Brother Dao hated Wang Yaozong to death. If it hadn't been for Wang Yaozong's nonsense, they would not have been arrested at all. Brother Dao was complained by his accomplices. I also want to know that everyone secretly made a fortune, so that you can find a few people who move things to do this?

The people who were arrested together without letters of introduction also identified themselves. They came from Beijing and did shoveling the land and fighting backwards.

Although it is not allowed to do this now, it is strictly managed in the city and poor urine blood in the countryside. Some people don't understand those miscellaneous things. It's hard to say that there is a pickled vegetable jar at home.

So these people avoided the limelight and shrank for two years, which couldn't shrink. After thinking of a way to run out, I heard that there were many tombs here, so I found Brother Dao, a local half-hanger, to help him answer.

If you step on it, I feel that this fight is afraid to be big, and you have to find someone to move things.

After all, they were not familiar with the local area, so they entrusted the matter to Brother Dao.

As a result, Brother Dao gave them a big gift.

Shengli Commune reported the matter and soon came from Beijing. While he received everything, it also took them back.

The few left are what Shengli Commune has to deal with.

The leaders of the commune are also angry and ask this group of people to do it. I'm afraid there is no hope for their own advancement this year.

Brother Dao and Wang Yaozong were immediately sentenced.

Brother Dao, Chen Zhen. A widower, and a son in the family, works as a temporary worker at the livestock station above the commune.

The commune leaders waved a lot and sentenced Brother Dao to ten years of reform through labor. In prison? If you want to be beautiful, go to the reform-through-labour farm and work hard.

In the past few Wang Yaozong, Wang Yaozong is the most serious sentence. He was sentenced to one year in prison and five years of reform-through-labour farm. Moreover, the public security side also needs to keep a record, because Wang Yaozong not only followed the fight, but also fought the beating rack. Both sides have to be recorded and punished.

After saying that, let's talk about Wang Yaozong, let's talk about Wang Yongshun.

Wang Yongshun's charge was quickly investigated under the guidance of Wang Ying, which was attributed to the children of the martyrs who reported malicious encroachment of property by relatives.

The amount of money and items specifically encroached in it are relatively large. After all, the gold bracelet is heavy, and 500 yuan is a sky-high price that rural people can't think of.

The commune leaders were also puzzled when they saw Wang Yongshun's deeds: "You can lose 500 in two years. This person is really good!"

Their cadres and families will not spend so much.

Wang Yongshun couldn't complain. Of the 500 yuan, Xu Shuang was about to go 100 yuan, and Wang Yaozong was cheated out of 80 yuan. The rest of the days ago, he spent dozens of the doctor with Li Chunjuan and compensated dozens of other people's chicken. Calculation, where would their family spend 500 yuan in two years?

The person who handled the whole thing sneered: "You gave them a hundred yuan. You took other people's things a few years ago, and compensated others for chickens because you ate them. It's because you're stupid to see a doctor... Didn't you do it yourself?"