Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106

Scarface and his party had an infighting.

To be precise, the cause of this infighting existed before Xu Lei entered.

Several of the people who came this time had no friendship with Xu Lei. They had no place to go at all, so they had to come to this small county.

Although the Scar Face and his party are familiar with Xu Lei, Xu Lei's performance also made them feel uncomfortable.

Oh, when you make money, you two guys are fine. If you have something to do, who do you shake your face and show it to whom?

A gentle-looking "honest man" in the team muttered, "I eat big cakes every day, and my face is green. At least it's still the Spring Festival, but there is nothing decent.

On the contrary, the dwarf said a few words for Xu Lei, "Brother Xu is not easy. There is not much money in his family. If he buys big and small bags, isn't it suspicious?"

The "honest man" didn't say anything. Although he didn't say anything, he was still dissatisfied.

Why are they willing to engage in this kind of peanut-eating business, or just to eat good food and drink?

Take the "honest man" as an example. He is an unafable family in the mountains. Several brothers in the family can't marry a wife. That is to go out and go out and go to the ground bare, because the cloth at home is enough for trousers, and the clothes on it can be light.

After several years alone, someone in the mountains finally bought a daughter-in-law, which opened the door to a new world for "honest people".

But even if he buys a daughter-in-law, several of his brothers can't afford one. Therefore, "honest people" follow others to do this selling business.

Over the past few years, the "honest man" has got a wife for several brothers in the family. Normally, you can stop it a long time ago, but after getting involved in this kind of money, "honest people" no longer like small money at all.

Anyway, he is full of food alone and the whole family is not hungry. If he earns money, he spends money.

To put it, he really hasn't lost his mouth.

Everyone else is not bad.

So everyone complained a lot about Xu Lei.

Some people mocked, "Isn't Xu Lei going to shake his hand ashore?" Arrange this for us, and he will sell us later.

Scar scolded with his face, "What are you talking about? He sold us, and he couldn't escape himself! They are all on the same boat. Don't talk about this kind of nonsense!"

The man took several people to do it alone, and he was not afraid of the scar and sneered.

But the estrangement was also put down, and Xu Lei himself clearly realized it.

This situation lasted until Xu Lei was arrested.

Even several meals were not served, and even the people who looked down on Xu Lei were honest. They just thought that Xu Lei had a temper and didn't want to care about them.

But when he waited left and right, Xu Lei still didn't come. In the end, he let the most disguised dwarf Lao Si go out.

The fourth brother went out to ask and rushed back soon.

"Brother Xu was arrested!"

"What!?!"

Everyone's hearts were lifted in an instant.