Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61

Wang Ying was very happy. The old ladies around her also laughed. Mrs. Xu sat in the front with a pony, and her smile was exposed.

"When I say what the dog leftover is doing, I will watch the dog leftovers perform well! Dog leftover, grandma will make a mess later. Come and eat it!"

"Xiaodouzi also performs well. Although the road is unstable, it's still weird."

"Zaohua, your daughter is really like learning. Your house is full of warehouses. Hahahahaha..."

...

Several children themselves were still a little cowardly. At this time, although everyone laughed, no one pointed to them out and gradually let go.

Tian Gouli pinched his mother's posture was very accurate. He put his waist like a big teapot: "Like at you!" Drink cold water and don't wash your feet. After touching the mud and touch your mouth, just like your father!"

As soon as the little girl next to her pouted, she found a clean place and lay down: "Who said I touched my mouth after touching the mud?" I don't have it. The old dog on our team is. After touching the feet and mouth, I will get beriberi sooner or later... No, beriberi!"

Xiaodouzi was still conscientiously pretending to have a stomachache, and Tiangou left a hurry and straighten: "Child, Dad, what do you do? Shall we go to see a doctor?"

The little girl lay down and began to rub her feet: "What doctor? Drink some pot bottom ash. Here, I'll shave it."

After saying that, he shook his hands after rubbing his feet to pretend to scrape the bottom of the pot.

The people below are already laughing crazy.

The little girl scraped the bottom of the pot, scraped and accidentally scratched the bottom of the pot.

Tian Gouli pinched his voice to train the man again, and learned 10% of his mother's school.

"Hahahahahahaha!"

"The dog left the child. It's really like that!"

"Zaohua's children are fine. The bottom ash of the scraper leaked the pot hahahaha!"

"Zaohua, did your man really scrape the bottom of the pot at home? What did the child do as real?

...

Several parents also laughed badly, so jujubes smiled reluctantly.

It's nothing else. Her daughter really learned it too much!

The rubbing of the foot skin is the same as what her man carved in a full warehouse!

Whoo-hoo, what a shame!

When she goes back, she has to clean up a handful of fields! Tell him not to rub his skins! Let the child see the rubbing of his feet and chop his feet! It's so embarrassing to throw it to grandma's house!

Several children on the stage are not young. Maybe Wu Guihua asked them to act like their families. The lines of several children deeply restored their parents and released them all kinds of things.

Wang Ying bent her eyes and looked at the whole audience.

The little girl rubbed some pot bottom ash and fed the little beans with a full bag of water. The little beans were already thirsty and finished drinking them.

Blink your big eyes and be in a daze there.

Tiangou was anxious and quietly reminded, "You're dizzy!" What if you don't feel dizzy? Get dizzy quickly."