Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

The orchard of the brigade is at the foot of another mountain, and the area is not large. In order to apply for such an orchard, Tian Youfu has lost his old nose.

At the beginning, the people in the brigade didn't understand. They thought it was not flattering to bother. There were also some wild fruit trees on the mountain. There were also some wild dates on the mountain. They could always fool and eat something. Why open an orchard?

But it turns out that Tian Youfu still has a vision.

After the orchard was built, Tian Youfu explored and finally decided to plant apples and hawthorns in the orchard.

On the one hand, these two are released and easy to transport. Second, these two fruit trees are cold-resistant species. After planting, you don't have to worry about whether the saplings will freeze to death if the winter is too cold.

The orchard is not big, and the members tasted the sweetness in the third year of building it.

Every year in September and October, the fruit is picked. First, I will share a little for everyone, and then contact the fruit collection unit to collect it. Because the transportation is not very convenient, there is not much money left in the end.

Yukida did not divide all the money equally, but set aside part of the brigade funds, and the remaining two years were one point.

Xu Shuang said that when it was divided last year, it was divided into ten yuan per household.

Although it is not much, it is less than a penny compared with other brigades who have been busy for several years, which is rare compared with the treatment of the seventh brigade.

Therefore, everyone is very concerned about the orchard. Usually, even hungry families will not let their children turn into the orchard to harm the seedlings, for fear of damaging the brigade's business and their own business.

Wang Ying didn't come to the orchard much after wearing it, so she was amazed when she followed Xu Shuang to the orchard for a walk.

"This place is really good, but there are too few fruit trees."

The scale is too small, and the annual supply is the nearby county seat. No matter how far away it is, it is not enough.

Xu Shuang: "That's almost the same. No matter how far away, the fruit will go bad before it has been delivered."

Fortunately, if the apples are not dried, they can't actually be stored for long.

Wang Ying looked puzzled, "Can't it be made into cans?"

Canned hawthorn is also a rare thing, and the price of the 7th Brigade is just fruitful, and the price is not up to that of it. It's better to make canned food and sell it at a high price.

Xu Shuang: "How can it be so easy? Let's not say that the public will not approve it. It's expensive to get the machine back. Everyone will not agree."

Xu Shuang pulled Wang Ying through the small orchard tree and hid in a house with tools next to her.

It's also that the old dog is too busy picking up dung recently. He also slept in the orchard at night, so Xu Shuang took Wang Ying to hide now and waited until midnight to lift the old dog out and ask in detail.

The two of them came at night and were ready to wait for someone to fall asleep and ask.

The old dog chatted with a member who guarded the forest while eating. The old dog didn't like to work hard and didn't have enough food to eat. After a winter, the old dog ate seven or eight grain and was stretched, so now the old dog's bowl is neither potato stick noodles nor cabbage sorghum powder, but wild vegetables picked on the mountain.