Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

Wang Ying's tears came, with her thin shoulders, red eyes, and a small face on her pointed chin, the whole person interpreted what pathetic is.

Li Chunjuan held fire pliers and pig sticks, and her face was full of confusion before her anger.

No, you smashed something and you were still crying?

I just want to cry!

Enamel basins, glass windows, water tanks, wooden tables for meals!

It took her ten yuan to get the glass window ready!

And the water tank, and the drinking water at home depends on that water tank.

Li Chunjuan cried in her voice, waving the stick and pliers in her hand and rushed on Wang Ying.

"You little bitch! Kill your parents' death star! Shameless lose money! A declining bastard in his life! My enamel basin! My water tank! My big table, this is the business I bought for our Yaozong... I killed you as a mourning star! Wang Ying, you bitch, you can't walk out of this door alive today!

Li Chunjuan is heartbroken! The pain moved her internal organs.

Who has been stingy these days? It is difficult to earn ten yuan from work all year round. Often, the whole family is busy all year to add an enamel basin or a large water tank.

Wang Ying, a little bitch, didn't know what bear-hearted leopard gall he ate today. She actually dared to break one of the only enamel basins in the family, and smashed one of the water tank. And the glass windows at home! That's a rare thing! There are only two glass windows in the four rooms in the family! As a result, Wang Ying smashed all the glass windows and window paper in the four rooms, leaving no one left!

Li Chunjuan's heart to kill Wang Ying now has her heart, and the pig-eating stick hit Wang Ying's face down! The pliers also greeted Wang Ying's head!

Wang Ying stepped back with tears and shouted, "Undest aunt! I dare not dare!"

She sighed in her heart, good boy, she is so exciting now. Look at the ruthlessness of this action. If she hadn't hid quickly, the pliers would have put on her face!

However, this dilemma did not last long. When Wang Ying was about to shrink to the edge of the house, someone had rushed to the front.

The person who came was young and grabbed Li Chunjuan's fire pliers and took the opportunity to give Li Chunjuan a foot.

Li Chunjuan fell beside her with a "ouch" voice, and Wang Ying was immediately relieved. Hao Hang Li Chunjuan's fire pliers poked a hole in her, but fortunately, Li Chunjuan was angry just now. There was no rules for beating people, and she still hid cleverly. There is nothing but a little bruise knocked out by a pig stick.

The man kicked Li Chunjuan a big horse party and rushed up to help Wang Ying.

Wang Ying cried sadly, and the tears that had not fallen on her face were unbearable.

Not to mention the grievances in Li Chunjuan's heart. She fell to the ground and didn't get up at all. She cried with a runny nose and tears, mixed with the earth on the ground, her face was full of black marks, and her voice was particularly loud: "Wang Ying, you little bitch, you lost the door..."

A series of insults almost exhausted Li Chunjuan's life's vocabulary.

Tian Youfu, the captain who came back and forth, looked too darker. He followed his neighbors on both sides of the Wang family, and there were also people who came to see the lively.