Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

Wang Ying slept hazyly and thought she was dreaming. She dozed off and said, "What's going on?"

Xu Shuang frowned and would not be happy when anyone woken up in his sleep. But he woke up early, almost immediately reacting, shaking Wang Ying a few times.

As soon as Wang Ying heard that she was still shouting outside that the educated youth had collapsed, she quickly got up.

Two people put on their clothes and knew why as soon as they opened the door.

It's hailing outside now.

Although hail is now small particles, there is still an egg-sized layer on the ground. It is now the third month of the lunar calendar. All the wheat in the field has been planted and the seedlings have been released. There was such a big hail.

Wang Ying immediately knew the seriousness of the matter, and Xu Shuang also looked serious.

There was no umbrella at home. Xu Shuang found a thin wooden board for Wang Ying, which was originally used as a board to cushion clothes in the room, but now she couldn't care about it.

Wang Ying went out with a board. A member patted the door. Seeing Wang Ying coming out, he said eagerly, "There is more than one of our brigade. The educated youth point is the most serious. The captain and the secretary are waiting there, saying that two educated youths have collapsed, and now they have been dragged out. Let me ask you to see the situation."

After saying that, the other party was in a hurry to leave: "The captain also asked me to see all the brigade. I'll go first."

Wang Ying held the board and put on the medicine box and planned to leave. Xu Shuang also found a slightly thicker board and came out: "Go first. I'll help you see Houshan."

Wang Ying nodded, and she just wanted to say it. Qian Juhua and Cheng Shufen also live in old houses, in case something happens...

"Don't worry about me. I'll stop by and see if there's anything wrong with my mother. You went and helped my chrysanthemum sister-in-law hold hands. If you have any questions, come and call me quickly.

The two quickly acted separately, and Wang Ying trotted all the way to Mrs. Xu's place first.

Fortunately, Mrs. Xu was old and had heard the sound outside for a long time. Several rooms of the Xu family were fine. The old house was broken with a few pieces of tiles, and Mrs. Xu lived in a brick house. It's not a big problem.

Wang Ying immediately put down half of her mind and agreed to Mrs. Xu not to go out, and she held a board to go to the educated youth point.

There are a lot of educated youths at this time. Almost all of them are in the same shape as Wang Ying, and they all stand outside with a board.

In fact, two of the original seven rooms did not collapse, but no one dared to stand in. I'm afraid that the house will collapse and then press people in.

As soon as Wang Ying came, Tian Youfu and Song Dagui could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

This sudden hail is really surprising. The crops in the field, tiles, and livestock raised... all touch people's hearts, but as long as people are fine, everything else is a small problem.

"Wang Ying, take a look. Jiang Lei's arm was pressed, and Yu Pengcheng hasn't woken up yet.

Wang Ying came up and looked at Yu Pengcheng first. Jiang Lei shouted next to her, "My arm is broken!" My arm is broken! Look at me first!"

Wang Ying didn't have the time to talk to people at this moment and said bluntly: "Shut up!"

She looked through Yu Pengcheng first, and then breathed relieved, "He has no problem, but he stunned. He only had some traumas on his body. Just carry the person away and take medicine when you wake up.