After slag A picked up her de...

By Xiaoshuo_

Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 32

340 15 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 32 Do something else, keep your word

    Si Xia looked at it for the second time, and it was difficult to look away, she had no resistance to the perfect and beautiful curves.

    So Si Xia whispered to Ming Ruixue very bluntly, "Sister is so good at Yuexiong." As

    thin as a mosquito's voice, she only said it to Ming Ruixue.

    But the four words were like a switch, with a "snap", making the atmosphere subtle.

    Seen by Omega and teased by Omgea language.

    Ming Ruixue avoids Si Xia's gaze, props up her body and opens the door of the sauna room to go out to catch her breath. Today she completely lost in the sauna room.

    Si Xia's seductive methods are too explicit.

    Whether it is language or body, it is more daring than Ming Ruixue's interaction for live broadcast business.

    She was even surprised by Si Xia's unrestrained speech.

    In the end, she got an A and was teased by O and fled.

    What a shame.

    Ming Ruixue breathed a sigh of relief, and the next massage punished her to get back her face.

    Ming Ruixue went to change into a set of close-fitting massage clothes. The massage clothes would not be worn out, which made Ming Ruixue very relieved.

    When Ming Ruixue came out after changing her clothes, Si Xia happened to come out from Omega's changing room next to her.

    The two looked at each other. Although Si Xia was petite, he still had what he should have, and he was thin where he should be thin.

    Ming Ruixue looked away from her, and suddenly felt that tight massage clothes were not a good thing either.

    The props in the massage room are very complete, but there is no guidance from the masseur, and the two guests are free to play. It is best to present a scene that makes the audience blush.

    Ming Ruixue was already blushing before she lay down on the bed, and Si Xia was not much better, her exposed skin was all red, I don't know if it was the sequelae of being in the sauna just now.

    There are TV screens hanging on the walls of the massage room, playing pictures of masseurs pushing people's backs.

    Si Xia held the water bottle and drank a few sips of water, then asked, "Sister, may I press it for you first?"

    Si Xia massaged her for her, then Ming Ruixue became the party lying on the bottom with a bare back, no.

    Ming Ruixue generously gave up the opportunity, "I'll help you massage first."

    Ming Ruixue imitated the steps of the masseur in the tutorial, and dripped two drops of essential oil on the palm of her hand.

    Unexpectedly, Si Xia quickly agreed, and actively lay down on the massage table, looking sideways at her.

    Ming Ruixue paused, "If you don't take off your clothes, I can't press them."

    "Sister, the camera is on." Si Xia shook his head, "I don't take off my clothes in front of the camera."

    Only then did Ming Ruixue understand that it's okay, Then the essential oil in her hand was rubbed in vain, so she could only wipe it off silently with a wet tissue.

    "However, if my sister wants to push back later, I can help you." Si Xia's very sincere tone made Ming Ruixue feel ashamed not to push back.

    "No need." Ming Ruixue reached out and buried Si Xia's face in the hole of the massage chair, "Lie down well."

    Si Xia's face is small, and if the hole doesn't fit properly, it will stretch his neck. She coughed, "Sister , You are so rude."

    Ming Ruixue pulled Si Xia out of the hole, held her chin with one hand, and checked her fair neck, there was no sign of diaphragmatic injury.

    "Are you all right?" Ming Ruixue took a few more glances, and let her go after she was sure she was all right.

    Si Xia frowned and said, "Sister, please be nice to me."

    Ming Ruixue shouldn't have been so rude just now, she knew she was wrong, and responded patiently, "Okay, you lie down obediently, and I will massage for you."

    Massage interaction session Without setting a time, Ming Ruixue chose to massage her back, waist and legs.

    Si Xiaping was lying on the bed, the massage clothes showed curves close to the body, and the watershed was raised from the slender waist.

    Ming Ruixue chose to start massaging from Si Xia's shoulders, not too hard, but gently.

    Through a thin layer of clothing fabric, the temperature of Ming Ruixue's palm spread to Si Xia's body, and Si Xia hummed softly, "Sister, can you be stronger?" Ming Ruixue pressed her

    fingers slightly, "Okay, don't shout It hurts."

    Alpha's hands became stronger, and Ming Ruixue pressed Si Xia's shoulder with five fingers, as if deliberately exerting strength.

    "Ah—" Si Xia cried out in pain, got up and pulled off his collar to take a look, "Sister, you made me red!

    " red, but it fades away quickly.

    "I'd better work harder." Ming Ruixue held her collar and closed it, "You get dressed."

    Si Xia tilted his head and looked at Ming Ruixue, "Are you shy? I didn't expect my sister to be so innocent. "

    Ming Ruixue's massaging hands stopped, she was being molested again.

    Si Xia bent her eyes and smiled, "I'm right."

    "Really? You care so much about whether I'm pure or not?" Ming Ruixue raised her eyebrows, and dripped two more drops of essential oil on her palm, "The essential oil won't take off after massaging." Clothes are fine too."

    Si Xia didn't understand, and just about to ask why, he felt his clothes being lifted off, and his hands slipped in from the side of his waist.

    Si Xia took a tight breath, and a blank flashed in his mind, "Wait..."

    Ming Ruixue had been molested too many times before, so she wouldn't listen to Si Xia this time.

    The essential oil in the palm of the hand melted and became hot against the body temperature, Si Xia's waist could be grasped in the palm of her hand, it was too thin, Ming Ruixue was afraid that she would be cut off if she exerted too much force.

    It just rubbed against the skin and moved gently, because the clothes were tight, Ming Ruixue's ambiguous wriggling could be seen from the outside of the clothes.

    The barrage is about to shatter the screen.

    Si Xia was like a little chick whose neck had been strangled, his whole body was stiff and he dared not move, "Okay, that's fine."

    "I haven't finished applying the essential oil on the palm of my hand." Ming Ruixue lowered her head, breathing warm breath into Si Xia's ear, "Don't worry."

    Si Xia was about to go crazy, twisting his waist to get rid of her, "Don't, sister, you Let me go."

    Ming Ruixue put her hands together, hugged her waist and turned her over, Si Xiaping lay on the massage table, looking at her in shock.

    Ming Ruixue lowered her eyes, with a smile floating on her face, "How are you, are you satisfied with my sister's craftsmanship?" There

    was still a hot itchy waist, and Si Xiateng sat up, blushing, "Lie down, I'll help you."

    Seeing her reaction, Ming Ruixue backed away with a smile, "No need, we only need to massage one person."

    What? !

    Why didn't she find this sentence written on the punishment card, Si Xia jumped off the bed, and blocked Ming Ruixue's retreat, "No, I never touched you."

    Ming Ruixue's eyes flickered, "...What?"

    Si Xia came to his senses and felt that his manner of speaking was too explicit, so he stammered, "Sister, let me massage you for you, I am very good at it."

    Si Xia looked at her expectantly, Ming Ruixue With a twitch between her eyebrows, she insisted on refusing, "No."

    She would never agree to her softheartedly. He has already seen Si Xia's excessive behavior in the sauna room, if he gets massaged by her, he might be taken advantage of by Omega.

    Si Xia looked at her in disappointment, his skills were nowhere to be displayed, it was so irritating.

    The massage punishment is over.

    The live barrage called out, more punishment.

    [Sister Ming is shy hahaha, is Si Xia fierce?]

    [Sister Ming can’t be cowardly, go straight up]

    [I want to see sister Ming being crushed by Si Xia, hehe]

    [Guess one, the two of them Will we sleep together tonight]

    Today's business has come to an end, the cafeteria has prepared food from the program group, and the six guests can free their hands tonight.

    Usually, dinner is an interactive event for the guests, but due to the fact that the guests are too active during the day and are physically tired, the program team is very considerate in preparing dinner.

    There is still half an hour of fan interaction after dinner, and today's business is considered to be over.

    Ming Ruixue had no appetite, and lay down in the cabin to rest for a while.

    The cameras in the room were not turned off, and there was a mobile phone prepared by the program crew on the table, and the fans on the screen of the mobile phone were frantically scrolling through comments.

    Ming Ruixue pressed the phone and lay down, and a beautiful sleeping face appeared on the screen.

    "Hey, have you eaten yet? I'm here to chat with you for a while."

    [Ah, ah, sister Ming, look at me, I haven't eaten, I want to eat you]

    Ming Ruixue, "..."

    The fans are so crazy now Yes, since then is the big move.

    "If you have any questions, you can ask them as much as you want."

    After Ming Ruixue finished speaking, the barrage began to ask questions frantically, but Ming Ruixue usually chose to turn a blind eye to sensitive topics.

    [Sister Ming, does your show have a script? Why are you blushing because

    of Si Xia? [With so many close contacts, is sister Ming really not attracted to Si Xia? ]

    [Sister Ming is already in a heartbeat, it doesn't look like A's performance to run away from the massage room]

    [I want to ask, will you sleep together tonight? ! 】

    A few minutes passed, and Ming Ruixue didn't pick a single question that could be answered directly.

    But love variety shows can’t just say no, every time Ming Ruixue reads a question, she just smiles instead and lets fans guess.

    Until the last question was read, the screen was full of questions that the person could not ignore: Will we sleep together tonight?

    Ming Ruixue swallowed, trying to pretend she couldn't see.

    Just about to answer no, the fan loudspeaker reminded: [Si Xia responded, we will sleep together tonight! Benefits for fans! 】

    "!!!" Ming Ruixue threw down the phone, heard someone talking outside the door, and opened the door. Si Xia was leaning on the door frame to answer fans' questions.

    Si Xia looked up at Ming Ruixue, smiled and said, "Whatever you want to see, sister Ming and I will satisfy everyone." The

    camera rotated, and Ming Ruixue forced a smile on her face without showing weakness, "Not only tonight, but in the future We will sleep together every night."

    Who can't answer fans' questions, who can't coax fans, turn off the camera at night when they go to sleep, pretend, no one knows if it's true.

    Si Xia opened her mouth in surprise, "Sister, you mean what you say, record the screen to prove it."

    Screen recording...

    Ming Ruixue took her phone, deleted the video, and turned off the fan interaction, "I mean It’s just for the fans, it’s just a normal business process.”

    Si Xia approached her, “Sister wants to engage in fake business? I agree, I’m only here for the real thing.”

    Omega’s boldness has surpassed Ming Ruixue’s imagination, it’s true no.

    Ming Ruixue held her sharp and small chin and warned, "How true is it that you don't do anything other than sleep?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 51.3K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
8.4K 688 10
Kabir Randawa, a man who fell in love with his woman at a young age. The love they shared was so beautiful and endearing, just like a fairy tale. How...
492K 26.9K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
27.9K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...