After slag A picked up her de...

By Xiaoshuo_

Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 3

679 29 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 3 Can't help it, stick it to suck her

    Ming Ruixue realized that something was wrong, and immediately collected her Alpha pheromone, but Si Xia, who was closest to her, was miserable.

    Omega clenched his fists restrainedly, his white and soft cheeks gradually turned pink, and then his legs softened and he was able to support the banquet table to stabilize.

    Si Xia lost her soul when she sniffed the aroma, it was like stepping on a soft cloud, it was light and intoxicating, more intoxicating than any wine at this banquet.

    Is the enemy the catnip? As a cat in heat, she can't help but stick to her and suck her!

    Ming Ruixue controlled the pheromone, looked at Si Xia and paused, "Why are you looking at me like that? Did I say the wrong thing?"

    Si Xia's originally cold eyes became scorching hot, and he almost wanted to eat now She, or it would be more appropriate to swallow her alive.

    Ming Ruixue's bright eyes blinked, "Si Xia, if you look at me like this again, I'll think you're interested in me."

    Si Xia couldn't say a word, the residual catnip scent almost killed her, Si Xia took I picked up a glass of ice water and drank a few sips to suppress the dryness in my heart, and the coldness in my throat relieved a lot.

    Si Xia turned his gaze, "Don't put gold on your own face, how could I be interested in you."

    As the heroine of this book, Si Xia turned against the wind and became famous in the end, and the original body could only end up in disrepute.

    Ming Ruixue is the smartest among the catnip spirits, she must have a good relationship with Si Xia to survive, and she can no longer be a deadly enemy or anything.     "Si Xia, I was at fault for what happened before. As a show of sincerity, I will compensate you according to the number of losses you have, okay

    ?"

not finished.

    Ming Ruixue robbed Si Xia of many advertising endorsements and film and television resources within a year, and the sum of the lost remuneration was not small.

    Si Xia unceremoniously stretched out a slender index finger.

    Ming Ruixue stuttered, "Ten million?"

    Si Xia was silent for a while, "Can you afford to pay for the price of a small dried fish production line?"

    "What?" Ming Ruixue responded, her smile deepening, "A small dried fish production line?"

    Si Xia Staring at the sneering expression of her arch-rival, she was suddenly angry. If Ming Ruixue hadn't robbed her of resources, her dream of buying a small dried fish production line might have come true long ago.

    She can also buy the line of catnip essence perfume.

    Ming Ruixue looked at Si Xia, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, "Okay, then I'll buy a small dried fish production line to compensate you, the most fragrant and best one."

    Alpah's serious expression made Si Xia gasp, What is the enemy going to do?

    Ming Ruixue's words secretly reveal the cruel intention of banning all the dried fish production lines so that the world will no longer have dried fish.

    Ming Ruixue coughed lightly and asked, "Are you not satisfied with a production line?"

    Si Xia's cold eyes froze, "Ming Ruixue, you are not allowed to think about my little fish!"

    Omega looked like a food guard at this time My cat, I almost got into a fight with her because of a little fish, what's the matter with being a little cute.

    Ming Ruixue looked at her leisurely, "Why do you protect food like a cat, and like eating small dried fish so much?" The

    air froze, and Si Xia froze for a few seconds, "I, I'm not a cat."

    Oemga was visibly nervous Get up, hold your breath and glared at Ming Ruixue, "I don't like fragrant and crunchy dried fish either!"

    Ming Ruixue was sure at this second that Si Xia just liked dried fish, it seemed that she had to give a small fish Only by working on the production line can Si Xia forgive him.

    Ming Ruixue found out about Si Xia's hobbies, she was in a good mood, and the smell of catnip gradually became stronger.

    Si Xia couldn't stay in front of Ming Ruixue for a second, she felt that her cat's tail was about to protrude, and couldn't hold it anymore, Si Xia fled hastily with her evening dress skirt.

    Ming Ruixue looked at the back of Omega running away, and inexplicably thought of that beautiful cat with fried fur.

    Seeing people running away, Tan Rui came over, "Ruixue, are you running away from popularity?"

    Ming Ruixue poured down a glass of wine, "Si Xia really seems to hate me."

    "No, you're not the first One day I will know." Tan Rui seemed to have heard a joke, "Have you lost your memory? Or have you forgotten what you have done?"

    Ming Ruixue, the catnip essence, was the one who had to bear the pot of the original body, so she was very happy. innocent.

    Ming Ruixue frowned and thought about it seriously, then asked Tan Rui, "Do you know how much it costs to buy a small dried fish production line?"

    Tan Rui was taken aback, "Why did you buy that thing?"

    Ming Ruixue said solemnly, " Make an apology to someone."

    "Ah?" Tan Rui counted with his fingers, "The people you offended can't be counted on two hands, who are you apologizing to?"

    Ming Ruixue clenched her fists, "Apologize to Si Xia Who else could it be?"

    Tan Rui stretched out the back of his hand to test the temperature of Ming Ruixue's forehead, "I don't have a fever, why is my brain broken?"

    "Forget it." Ming Ruixue avoided Tan Rui's hand, "I'll go back by myself Check."

    Ming Ruixue doesn't look like she's joking, maybe she's really changed her mind, Tan Rui put down her wine glass and chased after him, saying, "Ruixue, my uncle's family has some contacts in a big factory, I'll ask for you, maybe it depends on I can still get a discount."

    Ming Ruixue stopped, "I want the best production line."

    "Okay!" Tan Rui is very qualified as a friend, and immediately called her uncle to ask about the production line.

    When Ming Ruixue woke up the next day, she immediately received a message from Tan Rui: [It's settled, the production line of a large state-owned enterprise for decades, is the contract signed in the afternoon by installments or the full payment? ]

    Ming Ruixue replied: [How much? 】

    Tan Rui returned a number, Ming Ruixue rubbed her eyes to see the zeros after the number, clicked OK, and got Tan Rui's "big guy heroic" emoticon package.

    After the rainy night, the sky was clear and the rainbow crossed the sky.

    After washing, Ming Ruixue pushed open the glass door of the balcony to check the growth of catnip in the flower pot.

    At this moment, Peng Jia called and told her that director Ye had selected her for his new variety show last night, and asked her if she would like to try the "Love Attraction" announcement tomorrow.

    Leaf export products must be high-quality products.

    Of course Ming Ruixue is willing, her catnip is almost growing weeds at home, "I'll be there on time tomorrow."

    Peng Jia didn't expect Ming Ruixue to agree so simply, "Great, you are finally willing to put your heart on Career is on the way."

    At the same time, Zhan Qiangwei, manager of Si Xia Entertainment, said in surprise, "What?! Ye Dao also invited Ming Ruixue?!"

    Si Xia immediately became ill when he heard the news, "Sister Qiangwei , then shall I still take it?"

    Zhan Qiangwei pushed the frame, "Not everyone has the opportunity to participate in Director Ye's works, I'm afraid if I miss this time..."

    Si Xia understands this reason, she has been in the company for so long. Most of them are bad dramas with no splash, only the movies when they first debuted have a wave of good-looking fans, and now they can make money by relying on their beauty, but if this continues, sooner or later the entertainment industry will check Wu Sixia, then Her dream of buying a small dried fish production line is about to be completely shattered.

    "Sister

    Qiangwei, I've decided to accept the announcement!" Si Xia clenched her small fists tightly, the hateful rival Alpha rubbing her cat's buttocks has not yet been settled!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 4.3K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
1.1M 28.9K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
10.8M 250K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
3.7M 240K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...