Eternal Meant (Taylor's versi...

Av dlvlyv

this story inspired by some of lyrics from Taylor Swift's song. "I was enchanted to meet you, Shin Eunsoo" "... Mer

1 - the time we met
2 - first day
3 - everything changed
4 - unexpected
5 - deja vu
6 - We're not the same
7 - Wish could be with you
8 - leaving
9 - unbreakable tie
10 - punishment
11 - fate
12 - the new life
13 - the start
14 - photos with you
15 - the other woman
17 - a cute story
18 - first moment
19 - his untold behaviour
20 - "I'm here"
21 - getting along
22 - your types
23 - confession
24 - the truth
25 - enchanted
26 - dinner date
27 - the way i loved you
28 - new feelings
29 - snow on the beach
30 - miracle
31 - full of regrets
32 - "I love you"
33 - the grateful moment
34 - i love you in every universe

16 - flipped

19 1 0
Av dlvlyv

"You can't normalising that, Mrs. Han. Although, you have a really big problem but that will never be a reason why you should committed suicide." Eunsoo said as she stared at her patient who was wearing a hospital gown.

"What should I do, Doc? I don't have enough money and my husband kept going into debt with wrong people. If he doesn't pay, they all going to find me and torture me." The patient lowered her head as tear started forming in her eyes.

Eunsoo held her shoulder before rubbing her shoulder, "You have a child with you, right? You have to think about the child too. What will happen to him if you're no longer by his side? Will your husband sell him to the people to get money? No one knows.."

Mrs. Han lifted her eyes, "My son doesn't deserve this kind of life. He should've been enjoying his life now, not surviving with me.." She said with cracking voice as her tears escaping from her eyes.

"I'm sure everything that happens has wisdom and lessons. You should stay strong and happiness will come to you either in this life or after life." Eunsoo smiled at her when she wiping her tears and started to cheer up. Mrs. Han nodded as agreement and decided to give in because she realised what Eunsoo said.

The patient's eyes dropped at the doctor's ring on her finger, "You're married, doc?"

A small smile formed on Eunsoo's face, "Yes."

"I hope your husband treats you good and nice, Dr Shin."

I hope too...

Eunsoo response with nodding and smile before giving the patient a gift. "Mrs. Han, it was great to have a patient like you. I hope you will stay strong for your son and yourself. I'm sure your husband will get a punishment of what he did to you."

Eunsoo handed a card of donation where it cost over 100,000.

"Happy holidays, Mrs Han."

The patient was out of word as she held the card,
"Dr, Shin, this is a lot.."

"And you deserve it" Eunsoo said making the patient smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much, Dr Shin. Happy holidays too!"

◇◇

Eunsoo

I walked to the hospital field where all the patients always play or enjoying their time at. I saw two kids playing with a familiar guy. I was surprised to see Jay who was playing with them. They all laughed as they jumped on Jay making me laugh as well.

I took out my phone and started record it to mess with him. I abruptly stop when one of the kid noticed my presence.

"Oh, I know her!" The kid shouted in excitement before went to me and pulled me.

"Eunsoo?" Jay question me. I awkwardly smile at him

"My name is Yeonbin and this is my sister, Minji!" I smiled at his cuteness and excitement as he introduced himself and his sister.

I chuckled, "I don't remember if I've treated you all. How do you know me?" I asked the kid who said it at first.

"I always saw you came here! You're the prettiest doctor I've ever met but too bad, you don't work here" The kid playfully making a sad face.

"Is she that pretty?" Jay asked making all the kids glared at him. I chuckled as I saw their reaction upon Jay's question.

"You're blind if you don't see it."

"Hey, that's not nice. Come here" Jay tickled the kid making he laughed so hard.

"Are you both friends?" Minji asking us.

"What kind of question is that. They must be dating." Yeonbin continues.

"We're not dating--"

"We're married." I stared at Jay in speechless. The kids cheered in happiness.

"But if you both are married, why didn't you agree that she's pretty?" He asked.

"When did I say I didn't agree with you?" Jay said making me accidentally blushed over his words although I knew he just acting.

"You agree that she's pretty!"

"Why is your face red?" The girl question me making everyone turned to me especially Jay. "Whaaat. Red? This is my natural face." I said as I was trying to hide my redden face.

"No, it isn't. Your face never as red as now"

Yeonbin gasped, "Are you blushing?! People said if their faces are red means they're blushing"

Even Jay were surprised after he heard what Yeonbin said. Jay chuckled to see my face redden, "Yeah right. Are you blushing, Eunsoo?" He teased me.

I do always got praise by people and called pretty and beautiful. I got used to it but this time, when Jay said it. I don't get it why am I blushing.

"I'm not!"

"You are" Jay touched my under chin using his index finger. I avoided his face as I was annoyed by him.

"We have to go now. See you again, Jay and pretty doctor!" The kids said as they ran to other place.

"Why didn't they call me handsome guy?" Jay pouted his lips playfully.

"Maybe you're not that handsome." I said making him glared at me. He stopped glaring when he saw a bruise on the corner of my lips, "What happened to your lips?" He asked.

"An accident happened in the morning. There's nothing serious." I said as I walked away from him. I stopped when he held my wrist, "Come, your bruise need to be treated"

-

"I can do it by myself, Jay"

"Hm? All I can hear is 'I can't do it by myself'." Jay said making me groaned in annoyance.

"Seriously, I can apply it by myself"

"If you can, why didn't you do it earlier?" Jay asked me.

"I was busy, Jay. I got this bruise in the morning while I have a session with a mental patient. After that, I went straight to other patient." I looked at Jay who wasn't response to my explanation and continue focusing on my bruise. He sudden chuckles made me confused.

"What are laughing at?" I asked.

"I got deja vu. I remember when I first treating you after Yoonsuk attacking you. The bruise is on the same place, I see"

I was surprised that he remembered, "The bruise was on the other side."

He chuckled again, "You still haven't changed. You still want to treat your bruise by yourself."

"Because I don't want to burden anyone" I answered as I watched him apply the medical cream on my bruise.

"Jay, I have a question."

He hummed as a response.

"Why are you and the kids were close?"

He stopped what he was doing, "I always came here to donate money to the one who needed and sometimes I do play with them because I really love kids. Yeonbin and Minji were hospitalised since three years ago because both of them got cancer. I always came to visit them and that was how we're close." Jay explained to me while cleaning his hand.

"You love kids?"

"I really do." He answered.

I nodded as understanding but then something crossed my mind, "I always came here too even before we met but why have I never seen you came here?"

"I always see you here.." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked him to make sure I didn't misheard.

"Done. Let's go home together."

"Why did you treat me this way?" I asked him.

"Then what way should I treat you?" He asked me back. I was silent for a moment and watched him bend down his body to my height,

"Tell me."

Our eyes met each other and it didn't break off. "I..I mean, you always cold towards me. What makes you suddenly act like this?" I said as I pulled myself together.

"Take this as an apology" Jay said as he ruffled my hair and walked to the door.

I was speechless by his act, how he looked at me made my heart race. I can't fall for him until this marriage is over but why do I feel like this? As a thousand thoughts were filling in my mind,

I just realised I've flipped.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.9K 200 23
in which they loved each other, but could never be forever. right person, wrong time. 최범규 | choi beomgyu. lowercase intended | 2022 © minieberry_
23.2K 1.1K 61
When the nerdy Lim Nayeon, fell in love for her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon. What could possibly go wrong? based on Taylor Swift's "You Belong Wi...
55.6K 4.5K 23
wherein a girl cursed with immortality meets another cursed soul. © FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC NAR...
47.5K 2.4K 38
"I will stay with you forever." A girl, blinded at a young age, meets a boy that will love and care for her for the rest of her life without knowing...