𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥

458 19 11
By moon_night03

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ THE TUNNEL ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Ooh, is someone making microwave popcorn?"

"NOW REMEMBER WHAT I told you," said Kaz, he and Alan standing next to each other as Oliver paced the cell and Y/n lay on one of the beds.

"It's not going to work," Alan said with a shake of his head.

"We can do this. Just concentrate." Kaz reassured firmly. Alan sighed, rolling his shoulders in an attempt to relax. "Ready?"

Kaz and Alan raised their hands and tapped various places on the clear cell wall in front of them, creating a rough melody between their notes.

"Would you stop?!" Oliver yelled. "That sounds terrible. It's completely out of tune."

"It was better than your last try though," Y/n added as she sat up.

"But more importantly," Oliver continued as Kaz sat down next to Y/n. "We have to stop the Annihilator from getting that superhero information."

"But we're trapped. And no heroes can get in because of Skylar's energy barrier." Said Alan, his voice squeaking with his nerves.

"And the only thing that can break that barrier is the Crystal of Kreln...which was lost in the battle of Kreln, during the Kreln rebellion on the planet Kreln, during the year 2165 BK-before Kreln," Kaz explained.

"This crystal of...What's it called again?" Alan asked. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Kreln." Y/n answered slowly. "He just said it like five times."

"Right," Alan trailed off, trying to figure out where he heard of such a crystal. "I've seen it. It's in the Domain."

"That's a toy." Kaz scoffed. Oliver and Y/n came to the same realization, glancing at each other.

"Wait...What if it's not a toy?" Oliver questioned.

"Yeah," Y/n agreed. "Wallace and Clyde did have half of the real Dyad of Nebulon. Maybe they have the real crystal of Kreln."

"Well, they did tell me they have lots of real devices in the store. I thought they were just trying to overcharge me." Alan laughed in disbelief.

"Better be real, because this is the only chance we have," Kaz said as he stood up, Y/n following him. "Right, now we have to contact a superhero who can get the crystal and then storm Mighty Med."

"We can call Henry Tidwell," Oliver suggested, bringing out his phone. "-Titanio's alter ego." He turned on his phone, but it beeped closing off his ability to contact anyone. "There's no reception." He sighed.

"That's because we're 300 feet below Mighty Med." Kaz reasoned as they tried to think of something else they could do. "And I may have dropped your phone in the toilet yesterday."

"Did you soak it in rice?" Y/n asked.

"No," Kaz replied, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Always soak it in rice, Kaz," Y/n emphasized.

"What does rice-"

"We're never gonna get out of here," Oliver exclaimed, cutting off the two. He put his phone in his pocket and leaned his hand against a poster of Solar Flare. He yelped as his hand sunk into the poster before falling into a tunnel.

Y/n went over and helped her brother back up as the four looked at the tunnel.

"Someone must have tunneled out of here."

"I hope this leads to an art store because Oliver ripped our one nice decoration." Alan accused.

Kaz and Y/n were too distracted as they tried to figure out how long the tunnel went to pay attention to the other boy's conversation.

"Ladies first," Y/n said with a smirk as she looked over at Kaz.

"Ha, ha, you're real funny." He laughed sarcastically as he rolled his eyes but got into the tunnel anyway. "I wanted you to be behind me anyway," He quipped back with a smile. He turned away and started crawling before Y/n followed after him.

Y/n glanced behind her, seeing Alan but not Oliver. She rolled her eyes, knowing Oliver was worried about the small space.

"Oliver, get in the tunnel," Y/n told him, Kaz stopping with a huff.

"I can't. You know I have a fear of dark, cramped spaces.

"Get in here!" Kaz added.

"Fine," Oliver huffed, and the three continued on their way in the tunnel. "I'll just close my eyes. We'll probably be killed anyway."

"Stop being such a Chicken Little." Alan teased. "Oh, the sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Y/n let out a shriek as the floor below them cracked and caved in, causing them to fall to a different floor.

"You okay?" Kaz asked through a cough, the wind knocked out of him.

"Yeah, you?" Y/n groaned as she fixed her glasses on her face that became screwed after the fall.

"I'm good,"

"I'm great too thanks for asking," Alan scoffed as he and Kaz got to their feet; Kaz helping Y/n once he was up. "Great, we're in another cell."

Y/n sighed in frustration before she turned, gasping when she was met with Megahertz's glare. She frantically hit Kaz in the shoulder as he dusted himself off.

"What?" He asked as he turned to her, he followed her shocked gaze, seeing Megahertz. "Oh, no."

Alan jumped back once he saw the villain himself.

"I have to admit, when you close your eyes it's really not so bad." Oliver's voice echoed from the tunnel before he screamed, meeting the same fate the other teens had as he fell from the ceiling of the cell. Oliver coughed as he stood up, jumping back when he saw Megahertz. "Oh, no."

Megahertz growled in anger, stepping toward them. Kaz put his arm out in front of Y/n, putting his hand on her hip to pull her further behind him. "Oliver, I believe you've met Megahertz.

Oliver nodded as he gulped nervously, sticking the back of his hand out to the villain. "Enchanté," Megahertz quickly slapped the boy's hand away.

The villain stomped towards them, quickly they moved away to the other side of the cell.

"Hey, Megahertz, old buddy. I-I love what you've done with the cell." Oliver tripped and fell into the force field of the cell, creating a warped noise. "Ah! And your force field is perfectly in tune."

"This isn't my cell," Megahertz growled. "This is the Chamber of Certain Destruction."

"Hey," Kaz chirped as he grabbed action figures from the shelf. "-but at least they let you bring some toys to entertain yourself."

"Those aren't toys! The punishment for repeat offenders is to be turned into an action figure and sold as a limited edition collectible." Megahertz explained.

"So that's the real Blood Chef and Black Falcon?" Y/n asked, her eyes wide as she pointed to the figures in Kaz's hands.

"Yup,"

"Cool!" Kaz laughed. He nudged Alan with his elbow, "Hey, why, look, look, they're kissing." He and Alan laughed as Kaz made kissing noises putting the figure's faces together.

Oliver and Y/n shared an unamused look before an alarm sounded and the lights in the cell turned red.

"Ooh, is someone making microwave popcorn?" Alan asked, sniffing the air.

"Yeah, but we're the popcorn!" Megahertz retorted. "Oh, don't worry," He added, looking at the teen's horrified faces. "It'll be over quickly...if you consider four minutes of complete agony 'quickly'."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 71 8
"He is just a really annoying friend" that's what she told herself, but her heart had other idea's. Unfold this magnificent and heart stopping love s...
10.8K 170 6
As you know Lab Rats Elite was canceled so I decided to continue it. As the Elite Force continues to try and get the list back. The team is captured...
66.6K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅...
2.2K 31 5
Kaz x Reader x Oliver Follows some of the plots of Lab Rats/Mighty Med/Lab Rats Elite Force. Note: Timelines will be a little off, and will be loose...